Shone out Mirror of Samsara

In 690 charpter during a dialogue with Jasmine the Mirror of Samsara shone out. 

[“If you die terribly any day, it will definitely be because of a woman.”

The title Jasmine used the most for Yun Che was “sex fiend.” Over so many years, the number of times she used that was even greater than the number of times she had referred to him as “Yun Che.” This sort of thing that was used to mock Yun Che, Yun Che had already heard countless times… Yet after Jasmine had said this, the Mirror of Samsara on Yun Che’s neck suddenly shone out a dim silver light… The light faded with a flash.]

This death flag, right? I'm very worried about that. So does anyone know how he died? What are the circumstances? How MC return back? He lost him body or maybe something else? Or YC will not die for real? I want know this and in which chapter this happens.
Please describe as fully as possible. 

I used google translate for my queshions, so sorry for curve English.

Comments

• Akuro said:
    In 690 charpter during a dialogue with Jasmine the Mirror of Samsara shone out. 

[“If you die terribly any day, it will definitely be because of a woman.”

The title Jasmine used the most for Yun Che was “sex fiend.” Over so many years, the number of times she used that was even greater than the number of times she had referred to him as “Yun Che.” This sort of thing that was used to mock Yun Che, Yun Che had already heard countless times… Yet after Jasmine had said this, the Mirror of Samsara on Yun Che’s neck suddenly shone out a dim silver light… The light faded with a flash.]

This death flag, right? I'm very worried about that. So does anyone know how he died? What are the circumstances? How MC return back? He lost him body or maybe something else? Or YC will not die for real? I want know this and in which chapter this happens.
    Please describe as fully as possible. 

I used google translate for my queshions, so sorry for curve English.

His next death didn't happen yet.
  • His first death was because of qingyue and second was when he swallowed the sky poison pearl. Third is unknown of yet
  • wgra5 said:
    His first death was because of qingyue and second was when he swallowed the sky poison pearl. Third is unknown of yet
    geez man.. don't say it like qingyue killed him.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • I wonder who will be the woman he will die ''for'' i hope it's Jasmine i'm curious about her reaction.
  • I thought the mirror needs at least 20 years of recharge. Not really sure if what Jasmine tell YC is true, since she might not have complete knowledge of the mirror. Also I don't know if reincarnation is the only function of the mirror (SPP has a lot of functions other than curing poison--- make med + open gate + store stuff). Maybe the mirror might activate with different power.
  • lorwa said:
    I thought the mirror needs at least 20 years of recharge. Not really sure if what Jasmine tell YC is true, since she might not have complete knowledge of the mirror. Also I don't know if reincarnation is the only function of the mirror (SPP has a lot of functions other than curing poison--- make med + open gate + store stuff). Maybe the mirror might activate with different power.
    The mirror is the true mystery cause no one knows what the h*ll it does except for being able to mess with time once every 20 years... then again it probably does have some other unknown ability that wrecks the spectrum
  • Check Chap 1528