Does Chu Feng get his second Asura world spirit back? or does he get another

I am currently at 1654 in Martial God Asura and was wondering if he ever got his second world spirit back or gets another world spit

Comments

• nope.why would he get another one !? eggy is all he need.
  • souldz25 said:
    nope.why would he get another one !? eggy is all he need.
    lol That is true but what happened to his second spirit?
  • She got kidnapped by catlord.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• what is a cat lord lol 
  • Super strong cat , that was sealed somewhere that tricked CF into releasing him. Next time we met him he had kidnapped Xue Ji.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• I hope we see her soon. She is probably regretting not teaming up with CF...
  • So in latest raws he was summoned by a world spirit when he broke through to rank 4 true immortal so he told Eggy and she encouraged him to add new world spirits if their strength are above him he was reluctant at first but then accepted
    later on he tried to communicate with them but he didn't find an adequate one to form a contract the strongest one was a rank one True immortal and was really arrogant so it didn't work and every time he tried again their strength was weaker and weaker so he stopped as he thought he should give it some time before trying again
  • relaxcx said:
    I am currently at 1654 in Martial God Asura and was wondering if he ever got his second world spirit back or gets another world spit
    Where did you read that chapter? Can you send me the link?