About Jasmine

Do you guys get the impression that Jasmine got colder towards Yun Che?

Maybe I am simply imagin things, but the very first time Che and Jasmine met she was obviously very cold towards him but afterwards she started to "warm up" towards Che. This changed starting with the IDR Arc. Or am I simply overthinking?

Comments

• lail said:

Maybe I am simply imagin things, but the very first time Che and Jasmine met she was obviously very cold towards him but afterwards she started to "warm up" towards Che. This changed starting with the IDR Arc. Or am I simply overthinking?
    You aren't even overthinking things, your just can't read lnmtl. Jasmine obviously doesn't want to leave at least subconsciously.
  • Dude, Jasmine is real Tsundere... she even don't want to leave yun che... though she's not realize it yet.
  • lail said:

You aren't even overthinking things, your just can't read lnmtl. Jasmine obviously doesn't want to leave at least subconsciously.
    I don't read lnmtl, I won't give myself that braincancer, but if others wish to do that, it's fine.

But I guess she indeed turned colder towards yun che and the reason being she's going to leave soon. But I don't want to overthink that and I will leave that as is for now.
  • Guess you can't accept it, huh... well, no one cares about it... everyone in this this spoiler thread know she starting show her emotions when it comes to yun che... she start act like Tsundere... 
    She even afraid to tell yun che when she fail to finding yuechan cause she don't want to made Yun che sad...
  • Ruki said:
    Guess you can't accept it, huh... well, no one cares about it... everyone in this this spoiler thread know she starting show her emotions when it comes to yun che... she start act like Tsundere... 
    She even afraid to tell yun che when she fail to finding yuechan cause she don't want to made Yun che sad...
    I don't know why. I've already read this. But it suddenly gives me such a heartwarming feeling.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • Yeah, I know right... now, we all know that she love him subconsciously and still not realize that yet...
  • Quite a leap from being the girl who wanted to kill him for the sky poison pearl the first time they met
  • It still doesn't change the fact that she turned colder towards Yun Che. Christ sake, I never said she doesn't like Yun Che or she hates him, I just wanted clarification. 

But I guess this answers my question in the same way. t's just you Ruki concluding that I don't realize that there is some "higher" plot behind Jasmin acting colder towards Yun Che. Or to put it in your words: She is being tsundere...
  • If anything she is taking into account his feelings even more, turning more tsundere yes , but not colder.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• lail said:
    It still doesn't change the fact that she turned colder towards Yun Che. Christ sake, I never said she doesn't like Yun Che or she hates him, I just wanted clarification. 
    But I guess this answers my question in the same way. t's just you Ruki concluding that I don't realize that there is some "higher" plot behind Jasmin acting colder towards Yun Che. Or to put it in your words: She is being tsundere...
    Alright then, I ask you this... which chapter she act more colder to yun che? I read raw too, and I never saw her like that. It just you who thought that...
    She just act like Tsundere...
  • Ruki said:
    lail said:
    It still doesn't change the fact that she turned colder towards Yun Che. Christ sake, I never said she doesn't like Yun Che or she hates him, I just wanted clarification. 
    Alright then, I ask you this... which chapter she act more colder to yun che? I read raw too, and I never saw her like that. It just you who thought that...
    She just act like Tsundere...
    Didn't she start acting extremely Tsundere Shortly after he got off the Primordial arc? cause when he was stuck there she was relatively nice to him (except making the training harder... but that was for his own benefit) but it was more like when he was with the LDE she was unbelievably Tsundere. (but thats just me... correct me if I'm wrong)
  • That is actually what I meant. By acting "colder" towards him I meant she acts more "tsundere"-like (what a shitty word) toward Yun Che. Obviously with a reason. I didn'z wish to spark a discussion about if Jasmin vared about Yun Che or not. That is pretty mich self-explanatory.
  • I like her personality more than "tsundere" trope we see in casual JP novels. She is much more mature and independent than the tsunderes in JP novel. Most of the tsunderes in JP are dumb and clumsy girl who just do nothing but hit MC because they don't want to admit it.

Jasmine has some of that, but her actions aren't just about "hitting" and "scolding". There are much more depth to her than those JP girls.

For example, She usually does things behind the back of MC, which is quite decisive and cunning in her own way.

- Lie to YC about her power sealing to get him to train
    - Secretly trained YC in the primordial ark
    - Hide about Crow and Dragon talks from him
    - Manipulate Primordial ark to IDR
    - Spy on Bingyun without tell YC
    - Lie about Yuechan finding
    - (Attempt to) kill FJ without YC knowing
  • That's why Jasmine is best girl!!!
    Unlike certain living doll...
  • Ruki said:
    That's why Jasmine is best girl!!!
    Unlike certain living doll...
    Who's the living doll?
    Xue'er, qingyue, caiyi, or linger?
  • Qingyue.... the living doll...
  • Qingyue is one of my top 3 lol yuechan qingyue and jasmine are the 3 best
  • Qingyue is also my favorite. Her personality is more like a calm and smart girl, rather than being cold like all other FCA. I think it is an evidence of her glass heart, where she can read other people and make good judgment. She is like a know-it-all girl but not arrogant. 
  • Yuechan
    Qingyue
    Cang Yue
    Caiyi/Jasmine

• edited December 2016
    Yuechan
    Caiyi
    Jasmine (after she shows her complete dere side her ranking will go up)
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
    1. Always Jasmine
    2. For now é Yuechan
    3. LDE and Yue'r tied
    4. Qingyue but I think when her arcs finished she will be second.