Fang Clan Bloodline

What is the story behind Fang Clan bloodline?? 
It's said meng hao has bloodline of all heaven immortal and Lord fifth also said something similar. 
Thank you 

Comments

• Not 100% sure. Stopped reading the translation and read the mtl several months ago so I dont know if this was covered in translation and I might have interpreted the mtl wrong,

Basically only someone who had a Heavens Crown Dao Immortal(mtl)/Allheaven Dao Immortal(translation) in the family can become a Allheaven Dao Immortal. When Meng Hao becomes one, the entire Fang Clan gets benefits too and their bloodline improves so everyone is more talented now and I believe(not sure) they try the same road had Meng Hao and seek to become Immortal Emperor and Allheaven Immortal assuming they have the skill to do so. Essentially Meng Hao opened the road for them but they have to walk it themselves.

But those families who had these bloodlines should have died off because it is linked to the family member with the Allheaven Dao Immortal cultivation and they are all dead.

I think it said somewhere in the translations that the 1st Patriarch of the Fang clan acquired the bloodline in the Ruins of Immortality so the Fang clan shouldnt be direct descendants I think.

You might ask if a Allheaven Dao Immortal is required in the family who became the first one? I would reply its one of those: which came first, the chicken or the egg? (egg for those of you who believe in evolution but you get my point)
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • About the all heaven thing i posted in the deathblade spoiler it, i think everyone can become a allheaven immortal, but it is harder to do it without a bloodline etc, and being first without a bloodline they just need circumstances, while those who have bloodline is easier to become all heaven immortal, its like immortality in these novels the first is harder while the other following his steps and with his guidance would be easier.
  • About the all heaven thing i posted in the deathblade spoiler it, i think everyone can become a allheaven immortal, but it is harder to do it without a bloodline etc, and being first without a bloodline they just need circumstances, while those who have bloodline is easier to become all heaven immortal, its like immortality in these novels the first is harder while the other following his steps and with his guidance would be easier.
    Deathblade's translations explicitly states that having a bloodline passing down from Allheaven Immortals is a necessity. Now I see only two options here. Either you are right and Deathblade's translations are wrong and misleading or he's right und your assumption is wrong. 
  • lail said:
    About the all heaven thing i posted in the deathblade spoiler it, i think everyone can become a allheaven immortal, but it is harder to do it without a bloodline etc, and being first without a bloodline they just need circumstances, while those who have bloodline is easier to become all heaven immortal, its like immortality in these novels the first is harder while the other following his steps and with his guidance would be easier.
    Deathblade's translations explicitly states that having a bloodline passing down from Allheaven Immortals is a necessity. Now I see only two options here. Either you are right and Deathblade's translations are wrong and misleading or he's right und your assumption is wrong. 
    where it says that one need to have an all heaven dao immortal bloodline to become one? i dont remember reading it.
  • I don't remember it where it is either, but that doesn't matter that much anymore. With chapter 1150 everything should be cleared up.

Apparently you were right. Everyone is capable of treading the path of the Allheaven Immortal, it's just much harder for your average joe. With Meng Hao reaching Allheaven Dao Immortal everyone got a Allheaven Seed in them and they are free to choose to tread the path of a Allheaven.
  • the reason why the allheaven families declined and basically died off leaving only the Fang Clan (from what i have heard and understood from the tl chapters) 1. once you start going on the path of immortal emperor or allheaven immortal or allheaven dao immortal stepping into the ancient realm is basically suicide so when (this is from some spoilers i have read) the old fogies of those families basically perished at the hands of Dao Heaven (or whatever he is called) he is the patriarch of the 9 allheaven families he basically took 9 drops of his own blood and scattered them in a certain world and so came 9 allheaven families, the reason if im not incorrect they were created is for those who reach dao lord rank after ancient would be reabsorbed by him to increase his healing rate... so when they died those juniors basically found it almost impossible to become ancient realm cultivators or dao lord levels as it was suicide because when MC dad tried becoming a dao lord with the blood of allheaven immortal level he died around 3 times...
    the stuff under the tag are around 50% the other 50% is an assumption so take it with a grain of salt...
  • the reason why the allheaven families declined and basically died off leaving only the Fang Clan (from what i have heard and understood from the tl chapters) 1. once you start going on the path of immortal emperor or allheaven immortal or allheaven dao immortal stepping into the ancient realm is basically suicide so when (this is from some spoilers i have read) the old fogies of those families basically perished at the hands of Dao Heaven (or whatever he is called) he is the patriarch of the 9 allheaven families he basically took 9 drops of his own blood and scattered them in a certain world and so came 9 allheaven families, the reason if im not incorrect they were created is for those who reach dao lord rank after ancient would be reabsorbed by him to increase his healing rate... so when they died those juniors basically found it almost impossible to become ancient realm cultivators or dao lord levels as it was suicide because when MC dad tried becoming a dao lord with the blood of allheaven immortal level he died around 3 times...
    the stuff under the tag are around 50% the other 50% is an assumption so take it with a grain of salt...
    actually
    first of all, it's not dao heaven but allheaven, just like the name suggest he is the heaven of this universe (not just m&s realm). The part about him scattering his blood is correct though. However, the reason is because he is dying leaving only five fingers (2 after the previous transcendence/detached cut them) and eye. The reason people of allheaven family find it hard in ancient realm is because the purpose of ancient realm is to trace it back to your ancestor which for them is allheaven. Also, the one whom he absorb is people from allheaven family who turn into demon path (something about massive demonic qi into immortal qi thing) the previous person he absorbed is on half transcendence level though (in body just like jiu feng paragon, at this point you probably realize the reason for paragon immortal world destruction). The level after ancient is dao realm, the reason MH dad almost die is because MH rise his dad blood level making the tribulation harder adding to the fact that he do it on planet south heaven which is a forbidden place for dao realm cultivator (therefore making it impossible for people to reach the level there), also the succes of allheaven family tribulation in m&s realm is determine by vote of the current 9 mountain and sea lords because there is currently no lord of the whole mountain and sea realm (MH still not on that level) and lord ji persuade the other lord to voting for no.
  • Honestly, the Fang clan bloodline becomes irrelevant later in the story.
  • One question about the whole Allheaven bloodline thing is, why was it only the Fang clan that got this? Meng Hai has Meng clan blood in him too, so why didn't they get it too?
  • Because they arent an Allheaven clan..
  • edited December 2016
    It is the bloodline of All Heaven, the lord of MH's universe. He is dying and has only 2 fingers and an eye left (had 5 originally, 3 of them are cut of by 3 previous Transcendence realm cultivators), therefore, he scatters his bloodline and people with his bloodline have a higher chance of stepping into Transcendence/Dai source realm I guess. He does it so he can absorb the ones who have stepped into that realm and after absorbing 100 of them he can revive his dying body. He has already absorbed 97 or 98 (don't remember) Transcendence realm cultivators..