Cannot figure out which LN this happened in

Hello all

I had recently read a LN sometime back and in a particular scene there was something regarding the Main character entering a tower and passing some people to reach level 9 regarding something. One of the saints outside saw his dot on the level 9 floor and freaked out. Does anyone have any idea which one it could be? thanks

As far as i remember it went something like this

"the main character is in a tower trying to accomplish something to show his mental strength. in the beginning noone has much hope for him but one by one he starts passing people to reach the ending stages. from the outside various groups are watching and they are watching him in the way of a dot. Basically on the screen all they see are dots and they dont know who is which. By the end of the part, the main character passes his rival or the leader and enters level 9 and on the screen some elders see only one dot which stays in the area and cultivates for a very long time. this shocks them to their core"

pretty much this is how i remember this so would appreciate which LN it is from

Comments

• sounds like wu dong qian kun or WDQK. which is actually on this site. that's the only one that fits anyway.
  • 100% sure you're talking about Martial God Asura.

A lot of other novels like WDQK feature pressure-filled towers though.
  • 100% sure you're talking about Martial God Asura.

A lot of other novels like WDQK feature pressure-filled towers though.
    yeah but there no"saints" and and the asura tower has only 7 floors
  • edited December 2016
    Lin mofo-ing Dong. Mental Power Palace and shit like that. In Yan city, IIRC.
    Start from here, buddy. http://www.wuxiaworld.com/wdqk-index/wdqk-chapter-151/

• Don't know about WDQK, but this scene patches perfectly with Martial God Asura. But the tower has 7 floors instead of 9.
  • intelands said:
    Don't know about WDQK, but this scene patches perfectly with Martial God Asura. But the tower has 7 floors instead of 9.
    So far for being a perfect match. And there are no saings in MGA either.
  • lail said:
    intelands said:
    Don't know about WDQK, but this scene patches perfectly with Martial God Asura. But the tower has 7 floors instead of 9.
    So far for being a perfect match. And there are no saings in MGA either.
    also don't forget that the guy didn't mention anything about that seed that the MGA MC grows either (for that fruit that helps his feathered succubus in his mind, (if you don't get the joke the author's always going on about how sexy she is)). that's part of the reason i figured it was WDQK. it could be some other story as well but i don't remember anymore.
  • Wow, didn't quite realize how stock this rising through the tower trope was until I got here. *sigh* and they all use some dot on a screen or on the tower itself? So lame rofl

The first one I thought of was actually ISSTH - I Shall Seal the Heavens. Have pretty much an entire arc dedicated for purpose of the MC cheating to rise through the levels of a tower, taking all of the good fortune, while everyone watches his dot on a screen outside seething in jealousy. It's probably a long shot but now that I see the posts, who knows, anyone could be right. Stuff starts to blend at points lol
  • wow, you guys so awesome, even i understood what the content you posted i just cannot remember which novel it is.....(chinese here lol)
  • To be fair wdqk also doesn't have saints...
  • One novel which has saint as a rank is dragon marked war god
  • @vshah1 ;

When the person climbed the tower, did they fight anyone on the way up? a few more details about the event would help to give you a concrete answer.