Ascension of Liqiye

edited December 2016 in Emperor's Domination
How many of his maid ascend with him or he only left the nine world alone.....
How many Heaven's will LQY have now at the current raw chapter
Is he still mysterious in Tenth world like almost knowing all things or he became underdog? 

Comments

• Mojecocoa said:
    Is he still mysterious in Tenth world like almost knowing all things or he became underdog? 
    Everyone of his maid will go with him when ascending, they temporarily part away though, cause LQY know he will be ambushed on the 10 world.
    72? I think he already light up all of the 12 principle right? so he should have absorb a total of 72 Heaven's will.
    Still the same like 9 world, he already come to 10 world before when he still being a dark crow and made many friends and enemies there.
    And yeah he will also meet many of his past student (the Immortal Emperors)
  • Mojecocoa said:
    Everyone of his maid will go with him when ascending, they temporarily part away though, cause LQY know he will be ambushed on the 10 world.
    72? I think he already light up all of the 12 principle right? so he should have absorb a total of 72 Heaven's will.
    Still the same like 9 world, he already come to 10 world before when he still being a dark crow and made many friends and enemies there.
    And yeah he will also meet many of his past student (the Immortal Emperors)
    Thanks i am about to enter the arc 
  • What is the reaction like when LQY's followers see his Immortal Emperor students bowing down to him?