FHAB- From hell and back

Sup guys
gonna make it quick 
this is a new novel and the first I ever write 
im new to all this and this is only the prologue so please I feel you take time to read this, tell me what do you think about it and I'll act in consequences.
Have a good reading.
ps: there ain't no names for the caracter n stuff cuz I'm not sure if I'll continue it without yer opinion
ps 2: My maternal language is french so if my grammar accidentally burns yer eyes please be lenient with me.
ps 3: Im currently writing this late at night so the synopsis is comming tomorrow 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a normal day, the burning sun of XXXX was heating the whole school as if the A/C was non-existant. 

The room temperature was enough to make the other students sweat like pigs and make the teacher's pure black coffee boil like it just got brewed.

Of course not all students are upset about it because the summer uniform given to the ladies was quite thin and toppled with sweat we could easily distinguish their underwears. 
Quite a dreamy sight for the male students and even our perverted math teacher but that wasn't for me.

I guess you could call me eccentric

and I guess under the society standards I am...

But that doesn't matter because that's who I am,
and nobody will ever change that because I am unique!

-Cringiness lvl 9000+

Let's forget that and focus on the class...

Wtf? Why is everybody silent?

And where the f*ck are they looking aaaaaaaaa omfg....

WHAT IS THIS?!?

Through the window of my classroom I could see it.

A huge blue crack in the track field...

A whole pack of soldiers wearing the Waffen SS frank corp swastika arm band...

what just happened?

Comments

• Frisk said:
    Sup guys
    gonna make it quick 
    this is a new novel and the first I ever write 
    im new to all this and this is only the prologue so please I feel you take time to read this, tell me what do you think about it and I'll act in consequences.
    Have a good reading.
    ps: there ain't no names for the caracter n stuff cuz I'm not sure if I'll continue it without yer opinion
    ps 2: My maternal language is french so if my grammar accidentally burns yer eyes please be lenient with me.
    ps 3: Im currently writing this late at night so the synopsis is comming tomorrow 
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a normal day, the burning sun of XXXX was heating the whole school as if the A/C was non-existant. 

The room temperature was enough to make the other students sweat like pigs and make the teacher's pure black coffee boil like it just got brewed.

Of course not all students are upset about it because the summer uniform given to the ladies was quite thin and toppled with sweat we could easily distinguish their underwears. 
    Quite a dreamy sight for the male students and even our perverted math teacher but that wasn't for me.

I guess you could call me eccentric

and I guess under the society standards I am...

But that doesn't matter because that's who I am,
    and nobody will ever change that because I am unique!

-Cringiness lvl 9000+

Let's forget that and focus on the class...

Wtf? Why is everybody silent?

And where the f*ck are they looking aaaaaaaaa omfg....

WHAT IS THIS?!?

Through the window of my classroom I could see it.

A huge blue crack in the track field...

A whole pack of soldiers wearing the Waffen SS frank corp swastika arm band...

what just happened?

Its only a huge brainstorm the possibility of the mc situation changing is very likely but this is just the start of my story through the eye of a random ass kid so don't take this as the full story idea
  • Synopsis-

Some people say that the world as we know it was made by god.
    Others say it was made by the big-bang.

They are all so occupied to prove their vision of our creation.
    Yet do they not bother about our destruction?

Where do the dead go?
    Where do our prayers go?
    When is it all going to be finished?

What is Heaven?
    Do we disappear when we die or do we reincarnate...
    Where do all the evil people go?
    Hell?

Or maybe do we not disappear.
    Maybe we just move around?
    Maybe....
    If only hell could keep them all...

Brief explanation-

The story is seen through the eyes of a random human like everybody else, living after the great escape of the losers from hell

Empires had seen their apogee being great where they were feared and strong yet they still had to fall one day.

In this story they come back to make themselves great again.

To give you an idea these empire will come back somewhere on the earth and they will try to rule the world because they now have crazy strength, it can be from technological advancement to magical power but no matter what the "human" kinda cannot fight back.

The third Reich and group such has ancient Chinese sects are 100% going to be included.