Forty Millenniums of Cultivation (修真四万年)

13»

Comments

• btw is he a hybrid cultivator? if yes is it creation and battle only or is it creation, battle and something else?
    Anyone???
  • edited April 2017
    Why would i put a spoiler box in a spoiler discussion
    Bcuz its a major spoiler which probably happens like 1000+ chapters later from the HTLed ones.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • btw is he a hybrid cultivator? if yes is it creation and battle only or is it creation, battle and something else?
    Anyone???
    Yes he's a hybrid cultivator. Until c225, he's both a creation and battle type cultivator. Also I've heard that later on, he bcoms another type as well.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    btw is he a hybrid cultivator? if yes is it creation and battle only or is it creation, battle and something else?
    Anyone???
    Yes he's a hybrid cultivator. Until c225, he's both a creation and battle type cultivator. Also I've heard that later on, he bcoms another type as well.
    Thanks
  • not sure people already ask this but(because too tired to check the first 3 pages), for god sake can someone tell me all the stages of cultivation please?
  • edited June 2017
    how old is MC at the latest raw?
  • Are mtl available to this novel

• Stark said:
    Are mtl available to this novel

Not as I can see. You gotta do with translating it directly with SystraNET or google translate. I prefer SystraNET since it's a lot more understandable

• Stark said:
    Are mtl available to this novel

Not as I can see. You gotta do with translating it directly with SystraNET or google translate. I prefer SystraNET since it's a lot more understandable

thanks bro
  • Can Human and Fiend live side by side together?, hmm Is MC get (Demon)Fiend cultivator that friendly and willing be firend with him?
  • i think i read somewhere in this forum he goes demon beast land and stays there and finds out they are not evil as they are assumed and his third disciple was a demon i can be totally wrong and burtingout nonsense but if my memory serves me right its true
  •            Machine overturned someone else's book review:  For this book, I believe many book friends are more or less heard. This book is regarded as a part of the reader in the minds of God, and in some populations it is a poisonous grass, the reason for this polarization is the early little white writing style. (Through the transformation of the story scene, we can be divided into "Tianyuan" "Flying Star" "Blood demon chapter" "Ancient chapter" "Return" and "Empire") Here, the so-called early white Style refers to the story of the first Tianyuan chapter and the text. First let's look at the settings. Before talking about the setting, it must be clear that this is actually a set of comprehension for the shell of the soft science fiction. The book is based on the Warhammer 40k (such as the heroic emperor of the book, and the emperor avatar of mutiny.), And applied a part of the three-body dark forest principles, to create a cosmic tone of the law of the jungle. For the setting of the background, the author chooses the same way as swallowing the stars: passing the event naturally. However, the difference with the devouring sky is that in the Tianyuan articles exposed "set", is not the book's complete set, with the plot step by step development, the protagonist by triggering a variety of plot, constantly modify, make up Even to overthrow the set, to the reader a sense of participation, allowing readers to reason through the reason to guess the true face of the whole world. The main line of the book contradictory from the beginning of the demon opposition (racial contradictions) → Xiuxian Xiu confrontation (ideological opposition) → three hegemony (national interest competition), during this period also with alien (demons) threat and historical problems (Pangu civilization). The whole world has been expanding, playing roles, races and political systems, and how to deal with these intricate relationships is a great challenge to the author. In the present form, the author's details are basically no logic, and in the whole setting, human civilization is basically developed by the legacy of civilization before excavation. The whole civilized system is in a state of retrogression. The emergence of the Holy League provides the basis. And the emperor's fall and the blood of the rebellion of the Xinghai Central Empire for the rise of the stage. The cause and method of the conversion of the Xinghai Republic into the real empire is similar to that of the Galactic Republic in the Star Wars (artificially exploiting domestic and foreign pressure to overwhelm the representative government and establish an authoritarian system). And the Confederation through the long-term and evenly matched rival Yaozu struggle, to understand the importance of unity, coupled with the historical preservation of the relative lag and transient, the successful development of democracy, and in the rise of democratic development stage, the establishment of The equality of all the self-cultivation system, but also for the demon after the convergence of the tone. It can be said that every force now played, the reasons for its appearance and development models are able to withstand scrutiny. And for the book comprehension (science fiction) technology description, subject to their own reasons, the author in this area is not a color of the Department, can not be compared with some hard science fiction works, which is one of the defects of this book. Let's talk about the plot. The protagonist of the whole book looks like Li Yao, especially through the first volume of the description, to create a kind of urban artress forced to face the illusion, which is a lot of new readers can not accept a little. But with the development of the story, Li Yao has gradually become a clue to the story, rather than Li Yao to shape the story, it is better to say that with the reader to experience the story of Li Yao. In the flying stars, there has been an important role in the white boss. Li Yao and white boss in the underground terror balance, as well as the discovery of the dark forest system, marking the beginning of this book on the right track, to the protagonist gradually strengthened. In the blood of the demon world and Jin Tu different grips, the emergence of red tide plan, and later drunk with the drunk, said the book gradually out of the right and wrong dualism (the protagonist is always Wei Guangzheng, the faction is always fake evil). Until the emperor Li Yao and the Queen of the joint, the position of the right and wrong is no longer important, the interests of the country has become the key to the game. The whole story of the contradictions continue to be simplified from the simple, everyone's position is likely to change, coupled with the author constantly joined the real world projection, making the whole world of the plot to chaos. From the Tianyuan chapter of the demon war, to the flying stars empire surfaced, to the blood demon articles Yaozu history of the exposed (many people did not expect homosexual homology), to return to the ancient holy world political speculation, and then to the imperial chapter Li Yao's drive the tiger swallow, the story does not say surprises, but also be considered ups and downs. Until now, readers are afraid to be able to determine the outcome to the end, after all, from the beginning of the "Earth Destruction" foreshadowed, at any time can be set from the Warhammer series into ME series. Say character shape. The author pen force is not his short board, he can not want to describe through the flames to shape the characters, which makes the author only through the event to shape the image of the side side. So far, the author of the image of the shape, the most distinctive only three: Jin Tu different, white star sword and Helian Lie. For the first person, many book friends have no objection, Jin Tuyi strong lies in its intelligence, from the war to promote, and red tide plan and blocking the black wind, the author succeeded in shaping a multi-wise near the demon role. The success of the White Star sword is his commanding ability, wild character and in the battle of the black wind when the son of the protection reflected. And Helian Lie, a lot of new readers may not unfamiliar, the first volume of the protagonist of the beginning of the enemy, is a "small white standard enemy", in the protagonist after the collapse of the family did not play, until more than a thousand chapters In the name of the mad dog again, and at the expense of life for the federal fight for a key two hours. Through the war after Li Yao and Helian Lie's daughter's conversation, we see a young arrogance and protagonist halo ruined life of the poor people. Personally think that the description of Helianlie is the author of the characterization of the most three one, although the space is not much, but the impact of full, in my novels never seen an author of the line of sight to the losers and their families, and their The dilemma faced. The cow is the first one. It can be said that this one episode is enough to make this article become the first class masterpiece. Black wind war when the cattle character shape of the collective outbreak period, but limited by pen force, cattle can not maintain this state for a long time. However, the Tianyuan volume of the white line for the whole book left a deep injury. Like Lu Yinxi, Secretary Jiaxue and other "typical small white woman" did not appear, the same hidden there Tianyuan article most of the characters. Wonderful is that when you look back at this chapter, there will be a kind of emotion on life experience. Of course, this is not the author's subjective layout intention, so Tianyuan volume or the book's failure. Then talk about the soft underbelly of cattle, it can be said that many of the soft underwriters - writing. I always think that the writing of the cow is not enough to support the structure of this book. This book in the same period of soft science fiction network novel is undoubtedly a first-class level, but by virtue of the structure of the cow, it could have been better. The cow's pen limit his difficult to control the big scenes, which is the development trend of the entire network of novels: from the Purple River, mercenary world war characterization gradually toward the personal heroic fighting characterization. And the cow in this book is particularly fatal. Empire articles can barely support, you can use the layout + conspiracy + tactical form to promote the development of forces, but when the protagonist into the empire began, before the beheaded tactics and conspiracy theory has been difficult to form a key influence on the Empire and the Holy League. They can be an important part, but can not become the main line. With the plot to promote the plot of course, but this is likely to cause a logical loophole, affecting the quality of this book. Federal, empire, holy alliance, the perfect relationship between the three countries, the most suitable for the stage description of the group, through war, conspiracy, political and so on to carry out national competition. If this part can write the desired effect, then the distinctive characters, the classic scene design, excellent set of strategies, which can be expressed. With this episode, this book is one of the most classic online novels. Unfortunately, by virtue of the author's penpower now, it may be difficult to achieve, the operation is not even possible to end the crash. My personal proposal is either the author of the 40k world is divided into several novels to co-build, or learn to adopt high collective form of creation. So atmospheric and logical settings and ideas in the current network of novels is very rare, if the collapse is really a pity. Overall, the 40k setting is the most out of its place, if the setting is bone, then the author's own understanding of the social sciences for this book to add the perfect muscle. And the author's lack of force also limits the development of this book. There are many branches of the book I did not elaborate, the old readers do not come to prick. For the pen to pursue the reader, 40k of the attraction may not be so big, my five-star praise is mainly based on its hidden high limit, and 40k world can dig the rich content.
  • liyao said:
               Machine overturned someone else's book review:  For this book, I believe many book friends are more or less heard. This book is regarded as a part of the reader in the minds of God, and in some populations it is a poisonous grass, the reason for this polarization is the early little white writing style. (Through the transformation of the story scene, we can be divided into "Tianyuan" "Flying Star" "Blood demon chapter" "Ancient chapter" "Return" and "Empire") Here, the so-called early white Style refers to the story of the first Tianyuan chapter and the text. First let's look at the settings. Before talking about the setting, it must be clear that this is actually a set of comprehension for the shell of the soft science fiction. The book is based on the Warhammer 40k (such as the heroic emperor of the book, and the emperor avatar of mutiny.), And applied a part of the three-body dark forest principles, to create a cosmic tone of the law of the jungle. For the setting of the background, the author chooses the same way as swallowing the stars: passing the event naturally. However, the difference with the devouring sky is that in the Tianyuan articles exposed "set", is not the book's complete set, with the plot step by step development, the protagonist by triggering a variety of plot, constantly modify, make up Even to overthrow the set, to the reader a sense of participation, allowing readers to reason through the reason to guess the true face of the whole world. The main line of the book contradictory from the beginning of the demon opposition (racial contradictions) → Xiuxian Xiu confrontation (ideological opposition) → three hegemony (national interest competition), during this period also with alien (demons) threat and historical problems (Pangu civilization). The whole world has been expanding, playing roles, races and political systems, and how to deal with these intricate relationships is a great challenge to the author. In the present form, the author's details are basically no logic, and in the whole setting, human civilization is basically developed by the legacy of civilization before excavation. The whole civilized system is in a state of retrogression. The emergence of the Holy League provides the basis. And the emperor's fall and the blood of the rebellion of the Xinghai Central Empire for the rise of the stage. The cause and method of the conversion of the Xinghai Republic into the real empire is similar to that of the Galactic Republic in the Star Wars (artificially exploiting domestic and foreign pressure to overwhelm the representative government and establish an authoritarian system). And the Confederation through the long-term and evenly matched rival Yaozu struggle, to understand the importance of unity, coupled with the historical preservation of the relative lag and transient, the successful development of democracy, and in the rise of democratic development stage, the establishment of The equality of all the self-cultivation system, but also for the demon after the convergence of the tone. It can be said that every force now played, the reasons for its appearance and development models are able to withstand scrutiny. And for the book comprehension (science fiction) technology description, subject to their own reasons, the author in this area is not a color of the Department, can not be compared with some hard science fiction works, which is one of the defects of this book. Let's talk about the plot. The protagonist of the whole book looks like Li Yao, especially through the first volume of the description, to create a kind of urban artress forced to face the illusion, which is a lot of new readers can not accept a little. But with the development of the story, Li Yao has gradually become a clue to the story, rather than Li Yao to shape the story, it is better to say that with the reader to experience the story of Li Yao. In the flying stars, there has been an important role in the white boss. Li Yao and white boss in the underground terror balance, as well as the discovery of the dark forest system, marking the beginning of this book on the right track, to the protagonist gradually strengthened. In the blood of the demon world and Jin Tu different grips, the emergence of red tide plan, and later drunk with the drunk, said the book gradually out of the right and wrong dualism (the protagonist is always Wei Guangzheng, the faction is always fake evil). Until the emperor Li Yao and the Queen of the joint, the position of the right and wrong is no longer important, the interests of the country has become the key to the game. The whole story of the contradictions continue to be simplified from the simple, everyone's position is likely to change, coupled with the author constantly joined the real world projection, making the whole world of the plot to chaos. From the Tianyuan chapter of the demon war, to the flying stars empire surfaced, to the blood demon articles Yaozu history of the exposed (many people did not expect homosexual homology), to return to the ancient holy world political speculation, and then to the imperial chapter Li Yao's drive the tiger swallow, the story does not say surprises, but also be considered ups and downs. Until now, readers are afraid to be able to determine the outcome to the end, after all, from the beginning of the "Earth Destruction" foreshadowed, at any time can be set from the Warhammer series into ME series. Say character shape. The author pen force is not his short board, he can not want to describe through the flames to shape the characters, which makes the author only through the event to shape the image of the side side. So far, the author of the image of the shape, the most distinctive only three: Jin Tu different, white star sword and Helian Lie. For the first person, many book friends have no objection, Jin Tuyi strong lies in its intelligence, from the war to promote, and red tide plan and blocking the black wind, the author succeeded in shaping a multi-wise near the demon role. The success of the White Star sword is his commanding ability, wild character and in the battle of the black wind when the son of the protection reflected. And Helian Lie, a lot of new readers may not unfamiliar, the first volume of the protagonist of the beginning of the enemy, is a "small white standard enemy", in the protagonist after the collapse of the family did not play, until more than a thousand chapters In the name of the mad dog again, and at the expense of life for the federal fight for a key two hours. Through the war after Li Yao and Helian Lie's daughter's conversation, we see a young arrogance and protagonist halo ruined life of the poor people. Personally think that the description of Helianlie is the author of the characterization of the most three one, although the space is not much, but the impact of full, in my novels never seen an author of the line of sight to the losers and their families, and their The dilemma faced. The cow is the first one. It can be said that this one episode is enough to make this article become the first class masterpiece. Black wind war when the cattle character shape of the collective outbreak period, but limited by pen force, cattle can not maintain this state for a long time. However, the Tianyuan volume of the white line for the whole book left a deep injury. Like Lu Yinxi, Secretary Jiaxue and other "typical small white woman" did not appear, the same hidden there Tianyuan article most of the characters. Wonderful is that when you look back at this chapter, there will be a kind of emotion on life experience. Of course, this is not the author's subjective layout intention, so Tianyuan volume or the book's failure. Then talk about the soft underbelly of cattle, it can be said that many of the soft underwriters - writing. I always think that the writing of the cow is not enough to support the structure of this book. This book in the same period of soft science fiction network novel is undoubtedly a first-class level, but by virtue of the structure of the cow, it could have been better. The cow's pen limit his difficult to control the big scenes, which is the development trend of the entire network of novels: from the Purple River, mercenary world war characterization gradually toward the personal heroic fighting characterization. And the cow in this book is particularly fatal. Empire articles can barely support, you can use the layout + conspiracy + tactical form to promote the development of forces, but when the protagonist into the empire began, before the beheaded tactics and conspiracy theory has been difficult to form a key influence on the Empire and the Holy League. They can be an important part, but can not become the main line. With the plot to promote the plot of course, but this is likely to cause a logical loophole, affecting the quality of this book. Federal, empire, holy alliance, the perfect relationship between the three countries, the most suitable for the stage description of the group, through war, conspiracy, political and so on to carry out national competition. If this part can write the desired effect, then the distinctive characters, the classic scene design, excellent set of strategies, which can be expressed. With this episode, this book is one of the most classic online novels. Unfortunately, by virtue of the author's penpower now, it may be difficult to achieve, the operation is not even possible to end the crash. My personal proposal is either the author of the 40k world is divided into several novels to co-build, or learn to adopt high collective form of creation. So atmospheric and logical settings and ideas in the current network of novels is very rare, if the collapse is really a pity. Overall, the 40k setting is the most out of its place, if the setting is bone, then the author's own understanding of the social sciences for this book to add the perfect muscle. And the author's lack of force also limits the development of this book. There are many branches of the book I did not elaborate, the old readers do not come to prick. For the pen to pursue the reader, 40k of the attraction may not be so big, my five-star praise is mainly based on its hidden high limit, and 40k world can dig the rich content.
    Holy shit have you ever heard of space between the lines >: |
  • what hell its so hard to read
  • For this book, I believe many book friends are more or less heard.

This book is regarded as a part of the reader in the minds of God, and in some populations it is a poisonous grass, the reason for this polarization is the early little white writing style. (Through the transformation of the story scene, we can be divided into "Tianyuan" "Flying Star" "Blood demon chapter" "Ancient chapter" "Return" and "Empire")

Here, the so-called early white Style refers to the story of the first Tianyuan chapter and the text. First let's look at the settings. Before talking about the setting, it must be clear that this is actually a set of comprehension for the shell of the soft science fiction. The book is based on the Warhammer 40k (such as the heroic emperor of the book, and the emperor avatar of mutiny.), And applied a part of the three-body dark forest principles, to create a cosmic tone of the law of the jungle.

For the setting of the background, the author chooses the same way as swallowing the stars: passing the event naturally. However, the difference with the devouring sky is that in the Tianyuan articles exposed "set", is not the book's complete set, with the plot step by step development, the protagonist by triggering a variety of plot, constantly modify, make up Even to overthrow the set, to the reader a sense of participation, allowing readers to reason through the reason to guess the true face of the whole world.

The main line of the book contradictory from the beginning of the demon opposition (racial contradictions) → Xiuxian Xiu confrontation (ideological opposition) → three hegemony (national interest competition), during this period also with alien (demons) threat and historical problems (Pangu civilization). The whole world has been expanding, playing roles, races and political systems, and how to deal with these intricate relationships is a great challenge to the author.

In the present form, the author's details are basically no logic, and in the whole setting, human civilization is basically developed by the legacy of civilization before excavation. The whole civilized system is in a state of retrogression. The emergence of the Holy League provides the basis. And the emperor's fall and the blood of the rebellion of the Xinghai Central Empire for the rise of the stage.

The cause and method of the conversion of the Xinghai Republic into the real empire is similar to that of the Galactic Republic in the Star Wars (artificially exploiting domestic and foreign pressure to overwhelm the representative government and establish an authoritarian system). And the Confederation through the long-term and evenly matched rival Yaozu struggle, to understand the importance of unity, coupled with the historical preservation of the relative lag and transient, the successful development of democracy, and in the rise of democratic development stage, the establishment of The equality of all the self-cultivation system, but also for the demon after the convergence of the tone. It can be said that every force now played, the reasons for its appearance and development models are able to withstand scrutiny.

And for the book comprehension (science fiction) technology description, subject to their own reasons, the author in this area is not a color of the Department, can not be compared with some hard science fiction works, which is one of the defects of this book. Let's talk about the plot.

The protagonist of the whole book looks like Li Yao, especially through the first volume of the description, to create a kind of urban artress forced to face the illusion, which is a lot of new readers can not accept a little.

But with the development of the story, Li Yao has gradually become a clue to the story, rather than Li Yao to shape the story, it is better to say that with the reader to experience the story of Li Yao. In the flying stars, there has been an important role in the white boss. Li Yao and white boss in the underground terror balance, as well as the discovery of the dark forest system, marking the beginning of this book on the right track, to the protagonist gradually strengthened.

In the blood of the demon world and Jin Tu different grips, the emergence of red tide plan, and later drunk with the drunk, said the book gradually out of the right and wrong dualism (the protagonist is always Wei Guangzheng, the faction is always fake evil). Until the emperor Li Yao and the Queen of the joint, the position of the right and wrong is no longer important, the interests of the country has become the key to the game.

The whole story of the contradictions continue to be simplified from the simple, everyone's position is likely to change, coupled with the author constantly joined the real world projection, making the whole world of the plot to chaos.

From the Tianyuan chapter of the demon war, to the flying stars empire surfaced, to the blood demon articles Yaozu history of the exposed (many people did not expect homosexual homology), to return to the ancient holy world political speculation, and then to the imperial chapter Li Yao's drive the tiger swallow, the story does not say surprises, but also be considered ups and downs.

Until now, readers are afraid to be able to determine the outcome to the end, after all, from the beginning of the "Earth Destruction" foreshadowed, at any time can be set from the Warhammer series into ME series. Say character shape. The author pen force is not his short board, he can not want to describe through the flames to shape the characters, which makes the author only through the event to shape the image of the side side. So far, the author of the image of the shape, the most distinctive only three: Jin Tu different, white star sword and Helian Lie.

For the first person, many book friends have no objection, Jin Tuyi strong lies in its intelligence, from the war to promote, and red tide plan and blocking the black wind, the author succeeded in shaping a multi-wise near the demon role. The success of the White Star sword is his commanding ability, wild character and in the battle of the black wind when the son of the protection reflected. And Helian Lie, a lot of new readers may not unfamiliar, the first volume of the protagonist of the beginning of the enemy, is a "small white standard enemy", in the protagonist after the collapse of the family did not play, until more than a thousand chapters.

In the name of the mad dog again, and at the expense of life for the federal fight for a key two hours. Through the war after Li Yao and Helian Lie's daughter's conversation, we see a young arrogance and protagonist halo ruined life of the poor people. Personally think that the description of Helian lie is the author of the characterization of the most three one, although the space is not much, but the impact of full, in my novels never seen an author of the line of sight to the losers and their families, and their The dilemma faced. The cow is the first one. It can be said that this one episode is enough to make this article become the first class masterpiece. Black wind war when the cattle character shape of the collective outbreak period, but limited by pen force, cattle can not maintain this state for a long time. However, the Tianyuan volume of the white line for the whole book left a deep injury.

Like Lu Yinxi, Secretary Jiaxue and other "typical small white woman" did not appear, the same hidden there Tianyuan article most of the characters. Wonderful is that when you look back at this chapter, there will be a kind of emotion on life experience. Of course, this is not the author's subjective layout intention, so Tianyuan volume or the book's failure. Then talk about the soft underbelly of cattle, it can be said that many of the soft underwriters - writing.

I always think that the writing of the cow is not enough to support the structure of this book. This book in the same period of soft science fiction network novel is undoubtedly a first-class level, but by virtue of the structure of the cow, it could have been better. The cow's pen limit his difficult to control the big scenes, which is the development trend of the entire network of novels: from the Purple River, mercenary world war characterization gradually toward the personal heroic fighting characterization. And the cow in this book is particularly fatal.

Empire articles can barely support, you can use the layout + conspiracy + tactical form to promote the development of forces, but when the protagonist into the empire began, before the beheaded tactics and conspiracy theory has been difficult to form a key influence on the Empire and the Holy League. They can be an important part, but can not become the main line.

With the plot to promote the plot of course, but this is likely to cause a logical loophole, affecting the quality of this book. Federal, empire, holy alliance, the perfect relationship between the three countries, the most suitable for the stage description of the group, through war, conspiracy, political and so on to carry out national competition.

If this part can write the desired effect, then the distinctive characters, the classic scene design, excellent set of strategies, which can be expressed. With this episode, this book is one of the most classic online novels. Unfortunately, by virtue of the author's penpower now, it may be difficult to achieve, the operation is not even possible to end the crash. My personal proposal is either the author of the 40k world is divided into several novels to co-build, or learn to adopt high collective form of creation. So atmospheric and logical settings and ideas in the current network of novels is very rare, if the collapse is really a pity.

Overall, the 40k setting is the most out of its place, if the setting is bone, then the author's own understanding of the social sciences for this book to add the perfect muscle. And the author's lack of force also limits the development of this book. There are many branches of the book I did not elaborate, the old readers do not come to prick. For the pen to pursue the reader, 40k of the attraction may not be so big, my five-star praise is mainly based on its hidden high limit, and 40k world can dig the rich content.

tldr;
    I think what he was saying that the novel has great depth and awesome imagination and draw a lot of comparison from real world which makes the novel much more realistic and author creative approach is spot on but his limited writing experience has been a problem for him all along as he cant present his views perfectly and has difficulty in describing some scenes. So, in conclusion author has great plot and imagination but cant write it out.
    ME: i think he said helian li will come back 1000's chapter later.

• @Stark I think author said that he had to characterise Helian Lie who is a arrogant young master and show off how his conflict with Li Yao is ruining common people's lives. He appears 1000 chapters after Li Yao ruins him and is more sympathetic because he has nothing. 
  • Does anyone know around what chapter he returns to his original world? I like reunions and I don't feel like reading a ton of mtl chapters to see it.
  • Any updates on all the cultivation levels and is the story still good after 2500+ chapters? 
  • What are the cultivation levels in the story?

when does mc have sea with his wife?

when you mention mc always excerise as his wife’s apartment when they were just friends before did they already have sex?
  • Ragnarock said:
    What are the cultivation levels in the story?

when you mention mc always excerise as his wife’s apartment when they were just friends before did they already have sex?
    1) qi refinement, foundation bulding , golden core?, nascent stage , spirit transformation

2) what do you mean?

3) bloody hell,they dint intercourse.
  • okay, i want to ask whats up with the chapter 2k already almost 3k anyone can spoiler me there? major thing happen? did they introduce new stage after spirit stage? does MC still virgin? and how old is he atm?
  • Lancent said:
    @Akashura ;

It starts from a drunk scene in c225. Before that he treated her like a sister, or more like a bro. Then he saw her drunk and learned her past. The relationship develops and the official confess is at c299. Romance is not a big part in this novel after all. 

i'm caught up with translation. chapter 390. 

does MC go to ultima world and meet entire new human civilization?. how far have you read? 

• Ragnarock said:

I believe you mean sex and not sea here. It happens the first time at ch 337 it’s a bit funny since Li Yao has to run and buy the rubber.
  • Ragnarock said:

Refining Stage (1-13)

Foundation Establishment Stage (low,mid,high)

Core Formation Stage (low,mid,high)

Nascent Soul Stage (low,mid,high)

Spirit Transformation Stage (low,mid,high)

Spirit Division Stage

Emptiness Refining Stage

Tribulation Ascension Stage

True Immortal

• can i ask for a speific spoiler.. what is the dark history between qi cultivators and cultivators?
    Pls Please plis
  • I am a Chinese, in our country there are thousands of novels, I also like to read, read these 10 years there are nearly 1000, I hope you can enjoy 。There are many contracted online writers in China. Some of them can even update more than ten chapters a day. I deeply feel the foreign friends is not easy, and sincerely thank the translation team for their efforts.
  • I am a Chinese, in our country there are thousands of novels, I also like to read, read these 10 years there are nearly 1000, I hope you can enjoy 。
  • There are many contracted online writers in China. Some of them can even update more than ten chapters a day. I deeply feel the foreign friends is not easy, and sincerely thank the translation team for their efforts.
  • chibidere said:
    SpaceMan said:
    What is the reaction from the school he quit from and the deep sea college who really badly wanted him before.
    Just curious, did anyone ever answer this question?  Also, if the opinion on Fiends being evil is being changed, does that mean the MC will get a beast companion?  Also, we don't really need to use spoiler tags since we're in a spoiler forum, lol.  
    The author has written a book outline, a lot of circumstances are doomed early, need not worry 
  • Can someone give me spoilers about MC's mental devil...?? 
    I am currently on cp 971 Blood Demon Sector ARC
    Thanks
    A Hero Without Equal....A Lonely King