Forty Millenniums of Cultivation (修真四万年)

Comments

• Apparently from Baike Baidu, Lingdang is one of the universe's most terrifying women?
  • edited January 2017
    Does that singer Lu Yinxi ever turn up in the story?
  • Does that singer Lu Yinxi ever turn up in the story?

Nah. Neither did Si Jiaxue, Zheng Dongming and Gao Ye. All I can say is, those characters were designed for a different outline of story which was later changed by the author. So they just never showed up again after Li Yao went to collage. Believe me, the current outline is way better.

• Kinda sucks that Zheng Dongming never appeared again but since the plot is better this way then it's fine.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Hello if you cant open the spoiler tag, all you have to do is sign in and use chrome than it should work fine
  • what's the current plot focused more on? as you said the first 100 chapters differ greatly from the rest of the novel.
  • what's the current plot focused more on? as you said the first 100 chapters differ greatly from the rest of the novel.

The first 100 or more chapters were for a simple leveling up, crafting some artifact and defeating bad guys story. From c100 to c450 was the story of university and some skirmish between human and fiends. The stage before c450 is all in Heaven's Origin Sector, where humans are always good and fiends are always bad. Fiends seemed to be naturally bad. All they like was to kill humans. In the mean time, not a single human MC met could be called real evil. But to use the author's world, the reason why MC saw the world this way was because of his position. He was just a somewhat outstanding collage student, his world is limited. But when his position changed, he will see the world differently. The reason all people seemed so kind is because he was playing in the small time league. But after that, he began to meet the real deal. The stage was not limited in the starting sector. He got to meet people in different kind of societies with different beliefs.  Anyway, it's a little hard to describe it clearly with my poor English. It's just a story that makes you think. 

• Can anyone brief about what arcs are to follow up and are there any badass moments along the way like how he blew up the enemy base and stuff which makes ur blood boil.
  • What is the reaction from the school he quit from and the deep sea college who really badly wanted him before.
  • I felt that at the rate this was getting popular it would eventually end up on one the big sites, didn't expect gravity tales to take the cake. lol

These days you just need to bookmark two sites to get 90% of good stuff in jianghu 
  • XEXT said:
    I felt that at the rate this was getting popular it would eventually end up on one the big sites, didn't expect gravity tales to take the cake. lol

These days you just need to bookmark two sites to get 90% of good stuff in jianghu 
    actually gravity has been absorbing novels like crazy for a while now!! i am just waiting to see what is the next novel that is going to join Wuxiaworld..
  • Sounds like its going on a long hiatus.=(
  • actually gravity has been absorbing novels like crazy for a while now!! i am just waiting to see what is the next novel that is going to join Wuxiaworld..
    Yeah Gravity doesn't discrimate from Eng originals to KR. I wonder or maybe already on there when a JP novel going on there. I do wonder what WW getting next. So far they dont really have a VRMMO.
  • niax said:
    Sounds like its going on a long hiatus.=(

Dropped by translator since Qidian refuse to give license.
  • niax said:
    Sounds like its going on a long hiatus.=(

Dropped by translator since Qidian refuse to give license.
    Glad I didn't start this novel yet.
  • I never saw any announcement, link please.
  • Oh hell no!

All the good stuffs going to end up going to them, do these people charge for subscriptions to view the site? Website says early access will be in spring.
  • SpaceMan said:
    Oh hell no!

All the good stuffs going to end up going to them, do these people charge for subscriptions to view the site? Website says early access will be in spring.
    actually there is a bit of controversy with them entering the western market... a lot of their contracts are apparently really unreasonable and if the tl's dont agree they will lose the novels they have been working on... also apparently during the first year there will be no subscription charges so that they could gain a bit of fandom after the first year i heard that they will put a paywall up... suggest looking at these; http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/about-qidian-international-project.26804/ or http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/has-qidian-contract-leaked-yet.27029/ ;
  • I changed my opinion after reading the link you supplied, if the quality is high and they have a good release schedule then I won't mind it. Lot's of good novels end up being trashed after being randomly dropped.

Just hope they don't use the paywall and use interactive ads instead along with the donation option. Those who pay should get early access and those who don't should get chapter limits they can view per month.
  • since it will probably be a subscription after a year them aggregation sites will become extremely popular
  • bonifide said:
    since it will probably be a subscription after a year them aggregation sites will become extremely popular
    I was also thinking along those lines... but there is also another side to this since a lot of novels will be under a pay wall I will finally rid myself of this addiction...
  • SpaceMan said:
    Oh hell no!

actually there is a bit of controversy with them entering the western market... a lot of their contracts are apparently really unreasonable and if the tl's dont agree they will lose the novels they have been working on... also apparently during the first year there will be no subscription charges so that they could gain a bit of fandom after the first year i heard that they will put a paywall up... suggest looking at these; http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/about-qidian-international-project.26804/ or http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/has-qidian-contract-leaked-yet.27029/ ;
    Well looks like i will be MTLing all future releases once they take over. I don't think they will be able to make any huge profits as the reader base is small compared to western novels.
  • I am waiting for the part where he face smacks his school and the other universities, that should be fun
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • btw is he a hybrid cultivator? if yes is it creation and battle only or is it creation, battle and something else?
  • SpaceMan said:
    What is the reaction from the school he quit from and the deep sea college who really badly wanted him before.
    Just curious, did anyone ever answer this question?  Also, if the opinion on Fiends being evil is being changed, does that mean the MC will get a beast companion?  Also, we don't really need to use spoiler tags since we're in a spoiler forum, lol.  
  • They do invite him to join the college again, but our MC refuses. MC takes a demon as his third apprentice.
  • When does he actually sleep with dinglang?
  • edited April 2017
    patcan3609 said:

They do invite him to join the college again, but our MC refuses.
    MC takes a demon as his third apprentice.
    You really should put the 2nd line in a spoiler box as it's too far from the HTL.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Why would i put a spoiler box in a spoiler discussion