Throne of Magical Arcana (奥术神座)

Synopsis:

“Knowledge is power.”

“The so-called God, is but merely an Arcanist that is a bit stronger.”

Bringing with him a great amount of knowledge, Xia Feng crossed over.


NU Page:
 http://www.novelupdates.com/series/throne-of-magical-arcana/


Questions:

Does the novel have a main plotline or just offending and retaliation crap?
Is it OTP or Harem?
Does the MC's library ever evolve?
How does he use his knowledge from Earth?
Does he implement science to arcane magic and divine powers?
"What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino

Comments

  • The novel have a main plotline.
    There is no harem.
    MC's library doesn't evolve, because it's enough for him.
    MC uses his knowledge to write the physical research paper.
    MC does implement science to arcane magic, in another word, MC's magic power depends on his research paper :)
    BTW, MC's papers have ruined a large number of guys' head, physically.
    I love this novel
  • edited December 2016
    corvustz said:
    The novel have a main plotline.
    There is no harem.
    MC's library doesn't evolve, because it's enough for him.
    MC uses his knowledge to write the physical research paper.
    MC does implement science to arcane magic, in another word, MC's magic power depends on his research paper  :)
    BTW, MC's papers have ruined a large number of guys' head, physically.
    I love this novel
    Ohh that's awesome.
    After reading the first 10 chapters, have a lot of expectations of this novel.

    In the NU page, there was the tag of 'Fated Lovers', so does that mean the MC was fated to transmigrate? If the answer contains a major spoiler then just answer with 'yes' or 'no'.
    By ruined u mean those guys became mentally retarded by reading his research papers?
    How many chapters does this novel consist of?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Who is the love interest?
  • Akashura said:
    corvustz said:
    The novel have a main plotline.
    There is no harem.
    MC's library doesn't evolve, because it's enough for him.
    MC uses his knowledge to write the physical research paper.
    MC does implement science to arcane magic, in another word, MC's magic power depends on his research paper  :)
    BTW, MC's papers have ruined a large number of guys' head, physically.
    I love this novel
    Ohh that's awesome.
    After reading the first 10 chapters, have a lot of expectations of this novel.

    In the NU page, there was the tag of 'Fated Lovers', so does that mean the MC was fated to transmigrate? If the answer contains a major spoiler then just answer with 'yes' or 'no'.
    By ruined u mean those guys became mentally retarded by reading his research papers?
    How many chapters does this novel consist of?
    Errr, i think "fated lovers" means the MC has been loving his girlfriend throughout book.
    Many guys became mentally retarded by reading his research papers, and some others, especially some of fundamentalists, got a physcially head-explosion.lol
    More than 900 chapters

  • Who is the love interest?
    A pretty bisexual knight. (a blonde? I cannot remember clearly :'(
  • corvustz said:

    Who is the love interest?
    A pretty bisexual knight. (a blonde? I cannot remember clearly :'(
    Wait she's bisexual?! Did she have GFs before becoming the MC's GF?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Natasha is the love interest. Her "GF" betrayed her for her cousin (lmao). Natasha later learns that she is in love with Lucien when her Aunt Camille blatantly tells her that she is in love. She then sees herself in the mirror and is shocked and then wants to turn mc into a female...
    Anyways I finished reading the novel just last sunday so you can ask for spoilers from me.
  • edited December 2016
    Does the MC change the education system of that world?
    Around which chapter does he meet his GF for the first time? When does she fall for him?
    What's the difference between arcane magic and divine powers?
    Does he also possess bloodline ability like the knights?
    Does he use only arcane magic & divine powers or martial arts along with it while fighting?
    Pls describe the MC's usage of arcane magic and divine powers (like how he implements science into it).
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • He does in fact indirectly change the education system through his new theories of arcane which is derived from his knowledge from earth and his understanding of his current world's laws.
    He should meet her at about midway through Volume 1 which is about chapter 70ish? If not then it should be in Volume 2.
    Divine Powers requires faith while magic power depends on one's understanding of the world, thus high level arcanist level much faster and have more potential to reach a higher realm in magic.
    He possesses a Silver Moon bloodline that boosts his physical power during full moon. He however remains at about Grand Knight Level in terms of physical strength while he focuses on Arcane and Magic. An individual can only focus on one thing since Knights require the understanding of their blood, the talent of the bloodline also affects the speed of cultivation.
    Mostly Magic, no divine powers. In the early stages of the story he uses physical capabilities to hide his magician identity.
    Magicians usually have a set of basic magic (magic that is easier to learn) and then later create some unique magic based on their understanding or by improving current ones. This can allow a Arcanist to gain Arcane points to level up their Arcane Level (nothing to do with power, just recognition of ones understanding) or to trade for goods. MC creates magic on a bunch of theories such as E Gun (based on Electron theory) and Atomic World (his legendary class Magician domain thingy), theres more magic but I wont expand on it too much.
  • In higher levels, which is more powerful, divine powers or arcane magic?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Arcane, because in reality no one knows if God exists. Eventually the current Pope dies and a new Pope ascends who is actually a Ancient Mage. Above the Legendary Class is God Class but for those that use belief, their powers are unstable.
  • does the mc get married to the main girl or not? or no marriage but they are in relationship?
  • Does the mc become enemies with the church?
  • Arcane, because in reality no one knows if God exists. Eventually the current Pope dies and a new Pope ascends who is actually a Ancient Mage. Above the Legendary Class is God Class but for those that use belief, their powers are unstable.
    no offences, but i think it's might be more appropriate to have a notice like This page contains possible spoiler information
  • Does the mc become enemies with the church?
    Acctually, the MC has been hunted by church for a long time. Like Witch Hunting in Middle Ages.
  • corvustz said:
    Arcane, because in reality no one knows if God exists. Eventually the current Pope dies and a new Pope ascends who is actually a Ancient Mage. Above the Legendary Class is God Class but for those that use belief, their powers are unstable.
    no offences, but i think it's might be more appropriate to have a notice like This page contains possible spoiler information
    In the first place, all the discussions in "OTHER NOVEL SPOILERS" contain spoilers. Using the 'spoiler' box insert would be better while posting spoilers.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    In higher levels, which is more powerful, divine powers or arcane magic?
    It highly depends on the user, the Pope's divine powers is powerful, but you konw, mc always wins eventually.
    If you are in quest for a visual answer, you can compare the Wizzard and Cleric in DND3R. Anyway, as the synopsis has it, knowledge is power.
  • Natasha and Lucien gets married. MC is the enemy of the church because they depict mages as evil individuals when in reality they arent as such.
  • It's now available at Qidian Int.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • edited March 2018
    Will thw MC help Jacques get married to that girl?
Sign In or Register to comment.