[Novel] Star Martial God Technique

Can Someone please pick up Star Martial God Technique? It seems like a very good light novel, just a thought. thank you

Comments

• Dear Wuxiaworld,
    would you all be considering to translate Star Martial God Technique??
  • i have the same question!
  • Bless you guys hope your prayer reached heaven.
  • yeah mee to, I started reading it and is looks quite promising!
  • I really hope the translator picks it back up, it's good.
  • currently only has 10 chapters.. praying for the gods here to translate this novel.. oh please.. please.. please.. 
  • People, we are talking about the author of TGD, Mad Snail!
    Do you really want (another/)some series that (this/)the author could lose intrest in?
    In fact we know that this author lost interest multiply times...so really?

Hate it when author drops his series...)':
  • Novel is at more than 300 ch. ... so ... even if it was only the novel it would be fine for me! TDG is sloing down so ... this one could be a good choice to maintain the spirit of the fans.
  • Asvsaol said:
    People, we are talking about the author of TGD, Mad Snail!
    Do you really want (another/)some series that (this/)the author could lose intrest in?

Really ? ok ... it's your opinion.. but do you really think that

Desolate Era is better ????

4 Chapters and i went mad ... Well ... sorry for my SoulBurn spécial ... bad temper, lol!
  • SoulBurn said:
    Asvsaol said:
    People, we are talking about the author of TGD, Mad Snail!

Really ? ok ... it's your opinion.. but do you really think that

Desolate Era is better ????

4 Chapters and i went mad ... Well ... sorry for my SoulBurn spécial ... bad temper, lol!
    IET is a solid author. Even his rushed endings have some closure...
    Inmeanwhile, Mad Snail tends to go downhill real fast. Like seriously, did you read the latest (50 or so) chapters of TGD (or is it TDG? Nvm)?
    It's happend almost to every novel he wrote...

so yeah, it's better xP
    DE just may be not your cup of tea...
    Just like I can't stand ISSTH..... XD
  • why not you ask about NUFFIAN to translate this. asn ask them join wuxiaworld
  • Omg please do!!
  • ^^ i also wish for that to happen, read the few first chapters and would love for it to get picked up again. 
  • Don t think it s happening , i really like it until i got to konw that it s autor it s the same as TDG and i bet you know his reputation ...
  • You are aware there is a section here for novel requests, right?
  • I really hope that they can translate this novel.... 
  • 13. You can't count those 8 last chapters. The translation is sooo bad
  • Pls someone translate it. I know it's from the same author as tdg but it's still worth it. I mean there are over 300 chapters. I need this! Come on!
  • Pls translate it. Someone please
  • Hello everyone I was reading star martial God technique  I fell in love with first few chapters but I can't find nobody translating the novel I did find site but it only has 13 chapters and hasn't changed in couple of months hoping some might pick it up 
  • For the love of god, please translate it! No one is doing it right now. Only machine translations
  • The author is mad snail...he has a reputation of abandoning or rushing his work. Star martial God technique is a result of him basically abandoning tales of gods and demons. His stories are excellent but his integrity as an author is shit. Very few or no translators should be willing to pick up his non-completed works. Rebirth of the thief who roamed the world is an exception since the translator said the novel was not rushed by mad snail. According to novelupdates, the novel Star Martial God Technique is already on hiatus...not a good sign?
  • Don't get me wrong, I would love for a "completed" work of mad snail to be translated because I love his stories. However, he needs to complete this novel first...else it might be another cult of sacred ruins / tales of gods and demons ending.
  • it's already been translated (28 chapters up to now) but not on wuxiaworld...
  • seawolf said:
    it's already been translated (28 chapters up to now) but not on wuxiaworld...
    ......facepalm thats translated base on MT not properly translated ffs we want a real translation
  • I would like to make a request for star martial god technique by Mad Snail as TDG isnt being released anymore so fsr i believe it has 335 chapters of the light novel and would love it on wuxiaworld 
  • SkyBlade3 said:
    Dear Wuxiaworld,
    would you all be considering to translate Star Martial God Technique??
    Same i just made a discussion for it too
  • I would like it too