Pivot of Sky (天枢) by Xu Gongzi Shengzhi (徐公子胜治)

edited December 2016 in Translations
Has anyone translated the novel Pivot of Sky (天枢) by Xu Gongzi Shengzhi (徐公子胜治)  yet? If not, I'll give it a try.

I'm really beginner here so if anything please let me know.

Comments

• edited January 2017
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • edited December 2016
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Give a synopsis 
  • edited December 2016
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • edited January 2017

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

• edited January 2017

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• edited January 2017

• edited January 2017

• edited December 2016

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• edited December 2016

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• edited December 2016

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• edited December 2016

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• edited December 2016

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• edited December 2016

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• edited December 2016

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• edited December 2016

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• edited December 2016
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • edited December 2016
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • 这本书很有哲学高度的,希望翻译者能用心翻译好。

• 攃,我也准备翻译这书,给他们暴击。结果你抢先了。。。囧
    翻译的广告

If God creats the world, who creates the God?

Ammon was standing in front of the relics of Joss Statue, litsening to an old man telling the story of the old Ammon GOD long long ago to the passerbys. Nobody knows, the silent young man is Ammon, and the multilated relics lying on the sand dene, used to be the oblation of him.

The grand statue was suffering in the long year of war and chaos, all the men fighting and killing for the Joss, claims that they are for the faith of him. He has already got a lot of names on the earth, AmmonArhat(ArahantA),Messiah, Mohammed…

But people may have forgotten that, there’s once a juvenile, and his name is Ammon.

• “Blessed the mother Isis, the great, the dignity, the mercy, the goodness fulfill the earth and give hope to all the life; blessed the king Horus, bless Eygpt, the eternal light sprinkled the world; blessed the father Nu(n), born at the Lotus of the Beginning World, the creator and ruler of all, the leader of all gods from earth to the sky and the god lives at the headstream of the Milky Way,…please listen to my prayer, followed by the oracles, only the purest heart with the most pious belief deserves the Gods’ mercy, I, here, shall consecrate all I have, my blood and soul to the great Isis, and shall I got the Tear of Gods…”

翻译不下去了。。。要是能翻译成神作绝对是颠覆性的。。。

• “Blessed the mother Isis, the great, the dignity, the mercy, the goodness fulfill the earth and give hope to all the life; blessed the king Horus, bless Eygpt, the eternal light sprinkled the world; blessed the father Nu(n), born at the Lotus of the Beginning World, the creator and ruler of all, the leader of all gods from earth to the sky and the god lives at the headstream of the Milky Way,…please listen to my prayer, followed by the oracles, only the purest heart with the most pious belief deserves the Gods’ mercy, I, here, shall consecrate all I have, my blood and soul to the great Isis, and shall I got the Tear of Gods…”

翻译不下去了。。。要是能翻译成神作绝对是颠覆性的。。。