Some questions about Cleansing Incense Sect. (Things not or never revealed)

Will San Gui Ye return? (For those who don't remember, it's the guy who woke up LQ, the one who goes to the brothels)
Also, chapter 26, it is said that a man enchained at Heavenly Crow Peak, who is he?

Comments

• He is SGY's brother and yes both would play a role later on.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Thanks. I thought the author forgot them (they never returned since then, not even mentioned).
  • They only come when War be cleansing sect and many sects is launched
    around 1100-1200 chaps
  • viole1369 said:
    They only come when War be cleansing sect and many sects is launched
    around 1100-1200 chaps
    So he goes back to that world again?  And who launches the war?  Thought other sects kind of allied incense sect..?  I wouldnt mind spoiler though. 
  • Double D said:
    viole1369 said:
    They only come when War be cleansing sect and many sects is launched
    around 1100-1200 chaps
    So he goes back to that world again?  And who launches the war?  Thought other sects kind of allied incense sect..?  I wouldnt mind spoiler though. 
    Azure ancient kingdom, Heavenly God sect, space trample mountain and soaring immortal sect.

• edited May 2017
    if they only knew the fate of ancestral realm they may have chosen to grovel and beg for forgiveness instead of attacking the man who can pinch them to death xD
  • well then had a trump card , emperors ta kong squelet
    but of course magu will appear in this arc to help them
  • if they only knew the fate of ancestral realm they may have chosen to grovel and beg for forgiveness instead of attacking the man who can pinch them to death xD
    Soaring Immortal Sect may attack regardless since LQY has bad blood with their current controller.