Universe Creators?

So I saw that Linley becomes a UC and creates the Universe that is for ST my questions are how many mc for wuxia novels become a UC and is a UC the same as a Overlord in CD or is it stronger also why is it that in coiling dragons universe there is no tribulation lightning but linleys universe for Stellar transformations there is and lastly does he bring his wife and family with him to his universe?

Thanks in advance for any and all answers

Comments

• UC > Overgod
  • So I saw that Linley becomes a UC and creates the Universe that is for ST my questions are how many mc for wuxia novels become a UC and is a UC the same as a Overlord in CD or is it stronger also why is it that in coiling dragons universe there is no tribulation lightning but linleys universe for Stellar transformations there is and lastly does he bring his wife and family with him to his universe?

first part i don't know since i can't read chinese, but with as many novels out there it's possible IET isn't the only one doing the UC thing.

Overlord is nothing compared to a UC. UC's are ultimate powerhouses. at least the first 4.

there isn't really a connection between CD and ST besides IET stating that linley created ST. thats why they have nothing in common.

story ends suddenly as linley returns so for that last part, so anything could have happened.
  • Vexram said:

So I saw that Linley becomes a UC and creates the Universe that is for ST my questions are how many mc for wuxia novels become a UC and is a UC the same as a Overlord in CD or is it stronger also why is it that in coiling dragons universe there is no tribulation lightning but linleys universe for Stellar transformations there is and lastly does he bring his wife and family with him to his universe?

first part i don't know since i can't read chinese, but with as many novels out there it's possible IET isn't the only one doing the UC thing.

Overlord is nothing compared to a UC. UC's are ultimate powerhouses. at least the first 4.

there isn't really a connection between CD and ST besides IET stating that linley created ST. thats why they have nothing in common.

story ends suddenly as linley returns so for that last part, so anything could have happened.
    I dont remember there being 4 UCs? There are 4 Overgods though
  • edited September 2015
    Dragonboo said:

Vexram said:

that part has to so with the ending of ST. Qin Yu bonds with a scroll that gives him power over the fates of everyone, only the first 4 get this. hong meng was first, linley was second, Qin Yu was third. no clue if IET wrote a story with a 4th.
  • Vexram said:

Dragonboo said:

Vexram said:

that part has to so with the ending of ST. Qin Yu bonds with a scroll that gives him power over the fates of everyone, only the first 4 get this. hong meng was first, linley was second, Qin Yu was third. no clue if IET wrote a story with a 4th.
    all IET MCs become UC. we just don't know most of their ranks. only the first 3 are known
  • Vexram said:

Dragonboo said:

Vexram said:

all IET MCs become UC. we just don't know most of their ranks. only the first 3 are known
    Vexram said:

no clue if IET wrote a story of THE 4th.

there ya go. fixed it to clear up that misunderstanding.
  • Vexram said:

Vexram said:

Dragonboo said:

Vexram said:

Vexram said:

no clue if IET wrote a story of THE 4th.

there ya go. fixed it to clear up that misunderstanding.
    We can't be sure about it, I don't know about The Nine Cauldrons LN but I am pretty sure Swallowed Star LN is still ongoing. So, the MC in
    Swallowed Star might become UC in the future.
  • edited September 2015
    prakx_rj said:

We can't be sure about it, I don't know about The Nine Cauldrons LN but I am pretty sure Swallowed Star LN is still ongoing. So, the MC in
    Swallowed Star might become UC in the future.

well i said I had no clue if the 4th has appeared.

but i thought SS was finished or at least 'discontinued' because IET made him to OP and Luo was too strong for the next part. at least thats what i've been told.
  • From my understanding the 4th UC is Ji Ning as he becomes the master of the Chaotic Universe the universe "supposedly" created by Qin Yu.At the end of SS Luo Feng is too OP and IET introduced another plane/realm where Luo is considered weak.So Luo is not the 4th UC.Ji Ning is.(totally my speculation could be wrong.
    The first universe was created by Hong Meng.It was too big so he divided the universes in Big and Small ones.Linley Qin Yu and maybe Ji Ning become EQUAL to Hong Meng in power.The rest even if they become UC will be weaker cause only the first 4 have Absolute Authority over EVERYTHING.
  • what story is Qin yu the MC of, and is there a story for Hong Meng? and who is Luo?

and thanks for the responses
  • what story is Qin yu the MC of, and is there a story for Hong Meng? and who is Luo?

Qin Yu is from Stellar Transformations.There is no story about Hong Meng.Luo is Luo Feng the MC of Swallowed Star another of IET's works.
  • is there a story for Hong Meng?

i don't think there will ever be a story for hong meng. Hong Meng doesn't have a story to him. he was the beginning of everything basically. at most, there would be a story about is failures to create things, then finally his successes and how he watched the 'destined' ones become UC's and stuff.
  • Dragonboo said:

Vexram said:

- Planes of existences are in essence, Universes. 
    1. Overgod of Life, UC. 2. Overgod of Destruction, UC 3. Overgod of Death, UC 4. Overgod of Fate, UC

I haven't read the ending yet, but if Linley becomes an UC, then it means he becomes an Overgod. The 4 OG multiverses work like this. There are the countless material universes, and four main dimensions. Infernal Realm, Divine Plane of Light, Netherworld and Divine Plane of Life.

However, the multiverse Linley creates has 3 planes of existence, The infinite Material Realm, The Immortal Realm and the Netherworld. I think Linley is stronger than the said Overgods simply based on this.

The Almighty Froppy
  • Lowlav said:

Dragonboo said:

Vexram said:

1. Overgod of Life, UC. 2. Overgod of Destruction, UC 3. Overgod of Death, UC 4. Overgod of Fate, UC

I haven't read the ending yet, but if Linley becomes an UC, then it means he becomes an Overgod. The 4 OG multiverses work like this. There are the countless material universes, and four main dimensions. Infernal Realm, Divine Plane of Light, Netherworld and Divine Plane of Life.

However, the multiverse Linley creates has 3 planes of existence, The infinite Material Realm, The Immortal Realm and the Netherworld. I think Linley is stronger than the said Overgods simply based on this.
    linley is severely mre powerful than overgods. u can't become an overgod. overgod is simply like a computer program designed to make sure certain rules are followed. they have no free will and no soul 
  • I heard Linley becomes the emissary of the Chief Sovereign of Life. Is it true ?

Also what chapter does Linley meet the Overgod of Life ?

And how many chapter does this book have ?
  • Regalia said:

I heard Linley becomes the emissary of the Chief Sovereign of Life. Is it true ?

Also what chapter does Linley meet the Overgod of Life ?

And how many chapter does this book have ?
    He meets the Overgod of Life and gets the Overgod sword in Book 21, Chapter 1.
  • Lowlav said:

Dragonboo said:

Vexram said:

you can't call the overgods UC's. they didn't actually create anything. i think hong created the 4 greater planes, then created the overgods to maintain them. besides. the planes are individual universes. they all exist in the same relative space. the only difference is the level of stability. think of chaotic space as a giant ocean and the planes as continents. that should give you some idea of what CD universe is like. besides. if you considered planes as universes then that would make all the elemental chief sovereigns UC's as well, since they created the 7 divine planes.
  • edited October 2015
    UC kings of the universe can bend the laws to their liking. Overgods rulers of a multiverse within certain rules. Sovereigns are just overgods with more restrictions.

Basically UC can create planets and bend elemental laws and overgods can only create pocket dimensions and stuff like the temple.
  • Nordic said:

UC kings of the universe can bend the laws to their liking. Overgods rulers of a multiverse within certain rules. Sovereigns are just overgods with more restrictions.

Basically UC can create planets and bend elemental laws and overgods can only create pocket dimensions and stuff like the temple.
    UCs can't bend the laws to their liking in another UC's universe. UCs are just independent from a universe, but the universe's laws still apply. I think.

Overgods are, like stated above, like computer programs that monitor the laws and stuff. They are the laws themselves, not a living thing. They don't have a soul, no conscious, just a "program" type thing.

Sovereigns are not Overgods. Sovereigns are just more powerful deities because of the Sovereign sparks. They rule over a certain area in each plane. For example, the Bloodridge Sovereign rules over the Bloodridge continent, the Starmist Sovereign rules over the Starmist Sea, etc. (Those two areas are in the Infernal Realm btw). Sure, Sovereigns can create material planes, however, they can't create life. The material plane they create is a vast world of earth and water unless they allow living things to enter that plane.

UCs technically create planets. They create universes and everything in them. They can't bend the laws of any universe unless it's the one they created (pure speculation). Also, even if they can bend the laws, I don't know why they would. They're not technically bound by them anyway. Then again, I don't think this subject was ever specifically talked about in CD or any other IET novel ( as far as I know ) so I can't say for sure.

Overgods don't create pocket dimensions. That pocket dimension in the Yulan Plane was created by Beirut (right? Correct me if I'm wrong [someone who knows the correct answer, please]), and what temple? The only thing that Overgods do, at least the Overgod of Life, is create Overgod missions for (specifically) Sovereigns to complete for Overgod artifacts. Although Linley wins that current Overgod mission as a Highgod, which had never happened before. Please correct me if I'm wrong on that one, since I saw that Linley gets his Overgod sword in Chapter 1 of Book 21. Does Linley use the two Sovereign sparks that Beirut gives him at the end of book 20 or the beginning of book 21? Can't remember of anyone spoiling that specifically.

• Sitrix said:

Nordic said:

Does Linley use the two Sovereign sparks that Beirut gives him at the end of book 20 or the beginning of book 21? Can't remember of anyone spoiling that specifically.

He only went to necropolis of the gods after completing the mission and receiving the sword.
  • krolk88 said:

Sitrix said:

Nordic said:

Does Linley use the two Sovereign sparks that Beirut gives him at the end of book 20 or the beginning of book 21? Can't remember of anyone spoiling that specifically.

He only went to necropolis of the gods after completing the mission and receiving the sword.
    Alright, thanks for clarifying that