Do you think coiling dragon would be a good anime?

I mean the story is incredible in the end of series it was rushed but it was still good if it was an anime it could last up 1000 episode so much plot line?
I mean u start of kid who trains to be strong all away to being a uc

Comments

• if this story from japan maybe they make the anime. since the story quite good.
  • no way it could hit 1000 episode if it sticks to the story but a good 100-200 (extra 100 more depending one how crazy they go with the fights) is possible. but it's really a gamble if it would be good or not, depends on the team and how much they change things. we could have a faithful copy of the story or we could end up the the manhua verson in anime form(urgh*vomits blood*). really any of IET's story's would make good animes if given the chance but most likely they'd get F*ed up bad.
  • If they cut out the 4 divine beast clan storyline and drop everything after the infernal realm, it would be pretty good. I feel that the story jumped the shark once Linley got to the 4dbc, but you can't just have him messing around in the infernal realm for no reason so that has to be dropped too.
  • anonpuffs said:

If they cut out the 4 divine beast clan storyline and drop everything after the infernal realm, it would be pretty good. I feel that the story jumped the shark once Linley got to the 4dbc, but you can't just have him messing around in the infernal realm for no reason so that has to be dropped too.

it's thinking like this that causes great stories to be destroyed when adapt them to other media.

nah they don't need to cut that. if anything that would be an area where at least a few episodes are wasted on linley chillin with family and raising his son and stuff. why drop everything after the infernal realm? that makes no sense. thats a horrible ending. nothing is concluded. it's like linley goes to the infernal realm, then end. it completely defeats the plot and the very reason linley goes to the infernal realm.

• edited September 2015
    No, it would end after he defeats the Radiant Church, then have him "ascend" to the infernal realm (and a possible sequel/movie). That would be a perfect spot to end. IMO 4dbc arc is trash, and books 19-20-21 are rushed AF and ridiculous DBZ powerups. There's no reason to make them into an anime, or at least make it into a separate story.
  • anonpuffs said:

No, it would end after he defeats the Radiant Church, then have him "ascend" to the infernal realm (and a possible sequel/movie). That would be a perfect spot to end. IMO 4dbc arc is trash, and books 19-20-21 are rushed AF and ridiculous DBZ powerups. There's no reason to make them into an anime, or at least make it into a separate story.

that is true, but if they could get IET into the team they could just remake the arc from 4DBC and onwards to have a better ending and all. they could also trash the rushed chapters and may be ask if IET could make a more detailed alternated ending from the 4DBC u know so it is not that rush since they can make this series really good if they have  a decent team on the anime projekt 
  • anonpuffs said:

you know thats not too bad an idea really, with a few changes that is. be like keep the story the same, plus some add-ons like some bebe, delia, wharton, and various bad guy and side character pov episodes and such for detail and clarity. then have linley going to the infernal realm being the ending. then the rest be either OVA's or movies. that could work.

but still everthing people complain about from about book 17 onwards would be 'fixed' or 'ruin' by the anime team. there is no real reason to get rid of it. the team would be adding in lots of filler into those. the 4dbc parts would have lots of linley raising his kid and training, the planar war would have lots of kick ass fighting. the ending might stay the same but it might also show a sneak peak of the future where linley meets qin yu and qin joins the UC club.
  • It would have a lot of pointless flashbacks and fillers. Especially if it becomes popular. The grandpa would become just like the manhua some young lady. 
  • bonifide said:

It would have a lot of pointless flashbacks and fillers. Especially if it becomes popular. The grandpa would become just like the manhua some young lady. 

you do realize that most anime's that do that are based on manga's that do the same shit right? considering that CD is completed, filler arc's wouldn't happen, and any filler episodes would be either interludes or alternate pov's to give us world building. as for the rest and even what i just said, well it depends on the team that does it. a good team will respect the story and stick to it. a bad team would gives us something that's nothing like the novel.
  • Vexram said:

bonifide said:

It would have a lot of pointless flashbacks and fillers. Especially if it becomes popular. The grandpa would become just like the manhua some young lady. 

you do realize that most anime's that do that are based on manga's that do the same shit right? considering that CD is completed, filler arc's wouldn't happen, and any filler episodes would be either interludes or alternate pov's to give us world building. as for the rest and even what i just said, well it depends on the team that does it. a good team will respect the story and stick to it. a bad team would gives us something that's nothing like the novel.
    I realize most animes are based on mangas and I've seen a lot of anime. Since I've seen so many animes that even have completed mangas still add fillers. You have a lot of confident that they won't do fillers at all lol. You know damn well if it becomes popular they will milk it for all its worth ex Dragon Ball Super based on that shit of a movie. Naruto does fillers even when its finished. Fillers happen especially if its popular. It does depend on the team I just know if Toei had their hands on CD everything would be hell. Hell even mangas have fillers now. Plus they will overly sexualize Delia and you know it. 
  • edited September 2015
    If they animate it the way I see it in my mind with the sick effects and cool charater designs, then it could become the sickest anime out there. 

Na but to be honest as long as it doesnt become some shitty shounen style anime like Naruto, FT or OP then it could become pretty cool. The animation should be something along the lines of shingeki no Bahamut and the fights should be as awesome as in Sword of the Stranger or Darker than Black. 
  • Damsco said:

If they animate it the way I see it in my mind with the sick effects and cool charater designs, then it could become the sickest anime out there. 

Na but to be honest as long as it doesnt become some shitty shounen style anime like Naruto, FT or OP then it could become pretty cool. The animation should be something along the lines of shingeki no Bahamut and the fights should be as awesome as in Sword of the Stranger or Darker than Black. 
    Yeah I just think they would make it shounen and make Linley soft as hell. Too bad Shingeki no Bahamut so underrated and the fights in Sword of the Stranger was amazing. Since my favorite series is Fist of the North Star the movies had some nice ass animations. They could use that model for bloody fights. Then again I think FOTNS animation would probably fit Stellar Transformations better for Qin Yu before he become immortal.
  • edited September 2015
    bonifide said:

Damsco said:

Yeah I just think they would make it shounen and make Linley soft as hell. Too bad Shingeki no Bahamut so underrated and the fights in Sword of the Stranger was amazing. Since my favorite series is Fist of the North Star the movies had some nice ass animations. They could use that model for bloody fights. Then again I think FOTNS animation would probably fit Stellar Transformations better for Qin Yu before he become immortal.
    Thats what I thought.. I imagined grownup Linley like Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star series.. It would have been awesome. But, I bet even the grownup Linley in Manhua will be like a pretty girl without boobs :-&
  • prakx_rj said:

bonifide said:

Damsco said:

Thats what I thought.. I imagined grownup Linley like Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star series.. It would have been awesome. But, I bet even the grownup Linley in Manhua will be like a pretty girl without boobs :-&
    Yeah your probably right. Plus if they had the way we wanted it be censored to death making you pay 60 USD per month for 2 uncensored episodes. 
  • bonifide said:

Vexram said:

bonifide said:

I realize most animes are based on mangas and I've seen a lot of anime. Since I've seen so many animes that even have completed mangas still add fillers. You have a lot of confident that they won't do fillers at all lol. You know damn well if it becomes popular they will milk it for all its worth ex Dragon Ball Super based on that shit of a movie. Naruto does fillers even when its finished. Fillers happen especially if its popular. It does depend on the team I just know if Toei had their hands on CD everything would be hell. Hell even mangas have fillers now. Plus they will overly sexualize Delia and you know it. 
    not every anime team will do what you expect. plus i do expect some filler, i just don't expect ENTIRE ARCS of filler. filler arcs happen because the anime team catches up with the manga. since CD is finished there's no reason to stall. but again. depends on the team. a good team will stick to the story, improve it here and there, and then end it where it's supposed to end, or should end, not this: linley returns, the end shit. now either them or a anime movie team will come in and make tons of movies (like bleach, naruto, ect) but they won't have any effect on the actual anime. a bad team however, well... at least nobody's forcing us to watch it. it'll still sell though, sadly.
  • Yesss it's an awesome anime to be. The story was long but that's okay, I'm hoping that this novel will release it's anime version ,since then until now still hoping...