Wu dong kian kun *Spoilers*

Comments

• edited October 2015
    Just as I was getting into it yellowlaw is no longer available when I goto the site!
  • intelwalk said:

Just as I was getting into it yellowlaw is no longer available when I goto the site!

they do seem to have server issues during release days but i just went there and it worked fine.

http://yellawtwl.com/ make sure this is the site you're going to.
  • intelwalk said:

i think he mostly translates on weekends
  • intelwalk said:

i think he mostly translates on weekends
    actualy that was just a thing of last week due to exams... they have a "regular" schedule but it's not fixed in stone.. the schedule is this:

2 Regular Chapters a week

*Update* We’ve been working on a more ‘fixed’ schedule and plan to
    release regular chapters on Wednesdays and Fridays (well we’ll see how
    it goes :D)

(We work around a GMT + 8 Time Zone)

0-3 Sponsored Chapters a week

*Usually released on Saturdays and Sundays*

• edited October 2015
    Guyz why i can't read Raws from 92 chapter? they are 4-5 lines :(
  • Guyz why i can't read Raws from 92 chapter? they are 4-5 lines :(
    http://www.560xs.com/wudongqiankun/94.html this one seems fine 
  • So, does the Lei family finally get wiped out during this wedding thing (reading the tranlations from yellowlaw) ? Or will they live to fight another day ?
  • So, does the Lei family finally get wiped out during this wedding thing (reading the tranlations from yellowlaw) ? Or will they live to fight another day ?

both lei and xei family gets wiped out
  • edited October 2015
    im confused because the start of this thread jumped to a far chpater and had spoilers of the current arc mixed within!!

i want to know:
    the battle between Lei +Xie family against Lin and raging dojo, did they find out that LD is a symbol master?
  • meoww said:

im confused because the start of this thread jumped to a far chpater and had spoilers of the current arc mixed within!!

i want to know:
    the battle between Lei +Xie family against Lin and raging dojo, did they find out that LD is a symbol master?
    yes the lei family invites a 2 star symbol master when all seems lost lin dong tells them not to worry and he'll handle it & that's when his identity as a symbol master is revealed
  • meoww said:

i want to know:
    yes the lei family invites a 2 star symbol master when all seems lost lin dong tells them not to worry and he'll handle it & that's when his identity as a symbol master is revealed
    MC: "Don't worry about it. I got this." -cue Thug, Gangster music with weed and hat-
  • Please spoil who's gonna die in this wedding arc. Does Lin dong kill the 2 star symbol outside hire and the lei family heads?
  • The symbol master and leader of lei family will die. Not sure about the other people who died. Machine translation gave me a headache lol
  • IIRC the Symbol Master (by LD), Lei Bao (by LZT [don't remember if LD overkills him]) and Xie Qian (by LD when he tried to sneak and kills LZT) died.
  • Can anyone give consolidated spoilers on what coming next like on some other discussions?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • edited October 2015
    after this fight he discovers an intelligent demonic beast inside the stone (still not sure what it is sorry). he becomes sort of a mentor to him. Mt calls it racoon dog so i'll call it that for now.

after killing the lei family and the symbol master lin family becomes defacto ruler of the town but soon the dude's sect (they are from ying city) comes to kill the lin family their head is yuan duan small mastery lvl i think (eans mid lvl to those such as me who are confused by the cultivation terms that are to come). he demands they hand over lin dong or they'll kill them all. lin zheng tian refused knowing he's probably lying. at that moment lin dong tells him if he tries to kill the lin family he'll run away train then come back to slaughter that entire sect. but if he agrees to face him in 2 monthes in a one on one he can avoid that. seeing how lin dong is young the dude realizes he's right and agrees to give him only 2 monthes. 

lin dong goes to the city with almost all of lin family's money visits auction house and buys some pills for psychic power. there he runs into the symbol master that tried to take him as a desciple who realizes lin dong already finished the manual he gave him. he's shocked cause it usually takes 2-3 years lin dong just got it 6 monthes ago. he offers to teach him how to make a symbol to become a 1st seal symbol master only to learn that  he already did it himself (dude's expression is priceless). he decides to get on his good side and asks for his help. turns out two of the top influences in the city the thousand auction house and the blood wolf gang worked together to aquire a dan immortal pond (cultivation spot for mainly to break into yuan dan lvl). now they are gonna hold a tournament to see who gets it since it doesn't replenish. lin dong agrees if they give him a spot should his ability is needed. the guy he is to replace tries to call him a weakling but basically knocked out in one hit. it turns into a 3 on 3 battle with lin dong ending up as the tie breaker. beats the guy despite him using a sort of berserker mode. as usual everyone is shocked. 

afterwords he enters the pond but realises his secret skill is much lower lvl than the other 2 but manages to reach late stage heavenly yuan lvl. afterwords with the help of the racoon dog he discovers special pill type objects in the pond which turns out to be the true treasure of the pond that those sects never knew about. the racoon dog beats the beast guarding it and he secretly takes it. makes some money selling the psychic power medicine and buys a better secret skill (turns out they stack) and also a manual for the rest of the lvls of symbol master. then he uses the treasure to reach small yuan dan lvl and also breaks through to 2nd seal symbol master. than battle day arrives. blood wolf gang it turns out now wants him dead as well since he helped the thousand auction house and orders the bloodstained clothing gate to kill lin dong. but lin dong as usual kills the dude despite the leader of the blood wolf gang yueshan tries to threaten him to stop but can't do shit with thousand auction house there.

i'll stop here for now might post more later 
  • after this fight he discovers an intelligent demonic beast inside the stone (still not sure what it is sorry). he becomes sort of a mentor to him. Mt calls it racoon dog so i'll call it that for now.

after killing the lei family and the symbol master lin family becomes defacto ruler of the town but soon the dude's sect (they are from ying city) comes to kill the lin family their head is yuan duan small mastery lvl i think (eans mid lvl to those such as me who are confused by the cultivation terms that are to come). he demands they hand over lin dong or they'll kill them all. lin zheng tian refused knowing he's probably lying. at that moment lin dong tells him if he tries to kill the lin family he'll run away train then come back to slaughter that entire sect. but if he agrees to face him in 2 monthes in a one on one he can avoid that. seeing how lin dong is young the dude realizes he's right and agrees to give him only 2 monthes. lin dong goes to the city with almost all of lin family's money visits auction house and buys some pills for psychic power. there he runs into the symbol master that tried to take him as a desciple who realizes lin dong already finished the manual he gave him. he's shocked cause it usually takes 2-3 years lin dong just got it 6 monthes ago. he offers to teach him how to make a symbol to become a 1st seal symbol master only to learn that  he already did it himself (dude's expression is priceless). he decides to get on his good side and asks for his help. turns out two of the top influences in the city the thousand auction house and the blood wolf gang worked together to aquire a dan immortal pond (cultivation spot for mainly to break into yuan dan lvl). now they are gonna hold a tournament to see who gets it since it doesn't replenish. lin dong agrees if they give him a spot should his ability is needed. the guy he is to replace tries to call him a weakling but basically knocked out in one hit. it turns into a 3 on 3 battle with lin dong ending up as the tie breaker. beats the guy despite him using a sort of berserker mode. as usual everyone is shocked. afterwords he enters the pond but realises his secret skill is much lower lvl than the other 2 but manages to reach late stage heavenly yuan lvl. afterwords with the help of the racoon dog he discovers special pill type objects in the pond which turns out to be the true treasure of the pond that those sects never knew about. the racoon dog beats the beast guarding it and he secretly takes it. makes some money selling the psychic power medicine and buys a better secret skill (turns out they stack) and also a manual for the rest of the lvls of symbol master. then he uses the treasure to reach small yuan dan lvl and also breaks through to 2nd seal symbol master. than battle day arrives. blood wolf gang it turns out now wants him dead as well since he helped the thousand auction house and orders the bloodstained clothing gate to kill lin dong. but lin dong as usual kills the dude despite the leader of the blood wolf gang yueshan tries to threaten him to stop but can't do shit with thousand auction house there.

And we shall wait~
  • Whats a "Destiny Symbol Master"?
  • secret skill? what secret skill?
    sorry for my bad english!
  • GrOv3n said:

secret skill? what secret skill?

the cultivation method that opened 6 extra channels to absorb power from nature 
  • after this fight he discovers an intelligent demonic beast inside the stone (still not sure what it is sorry). he becomes sort of a mentor to him. Mt calls it racoon dog so i'll call it that for now.

after killing the lei family and the symbol master lin family becomes defacto ruler of the town but soon the dude's sect (they are from ying city) comes to kill the lin family their head is yuan duan small mastery lvl i think (eans mid lvl to those such as me who are confused by the cultivation terms that are to come). he demands they hand over lin dong or they'll kill them all. lin zheng tian refused knowing he's probably lying. at that moment lin dong tells him if he tries to kill the lin family he'll run away train then come back to slaughter that entire sect. but if he agrees to face him in 2 monthes in a one on one he can avoid that. seeing how lin dong is young the dude realizes he's right and agrees to give him only 2 monthes. lin dong goes to the city with almost all of lin family's money visits auction house and buys some pills for psychic power. there he runs into the symbol master that tried to take him as a desciple who realizes lin dong already finished the manual he gave him. he's shocked cause it usually takes 2-3 years lin dong just got it 6 monthes ago. he offers to teach him how to make a symbol to become a 1st seal symbol master only to learn that  he already did it himself (dude's expression is priceless). he decides to get on his good side and asks for his help. turns out two of the top influences in the city the thousand auction house and the blood wolf gang worked together to aquire a dan immortal pond (cultivation spot for mainly to break into yuan dan lvl). now they are gonna hold a tournament to see who gets it since it doesn't replenish. lin dong agrees if they give him a spot should his ability is needed. the guy he is to replace tries to call him a weakling but basically knocked out in one hit. it turns into a 3 on 3 battle with lin dong ending up as the tie breaker. beats the guy despite him using a sort of berserker mode. as usual everyone is shocked. afterwords he enters the pond but realises his secret skill is much lower lvl than the other 2 but manages to reach late stage heavenly yuan lvl. afterwords with the help of the racoon dog he discovers special pill type objects in the pond which turns out to be the true treasure of the pond that those sects never knew about. the racoon dog beats the beast guarding it and he secretly takes it. makes some money selling the psychic power medicine and buys a better secret skill (turns out they stack) and also a manual for the rest of the lvls of symbol master. then he uses the treasure to reach small yuan dan lvl and also breaks through to 2nd seal symbol master. than battle day arrives. blood wolf gang it turns out now wants him dead as well since he helped the thousand auction house and orders the bloodstained clothing gate to kill lin dong. but lin dong as usual kills the dude despite the leader of the blood wolf gang yueshan tries to threaten him to stop but can't do shit with thousand auction house there.

And we shall wait~
    Want more!
    but dude plz can you slit em into paragraphs. thank you very much for the spoilers!
  • DaoistTac said:

after this fight he discovers an intelligent demonic beast inside the stone (still not sure what it is sorry). he becomes sort of a mentor to him. Mt calls it racoon dog so i'll call it that for now.

And we shall wait~
    Want more!
    but dude plz can you slit em into paragraphs. thank you very much for the spoilers!
    better?

after killing the lei family and the symbol master lin family becomes defacto ruler of the town but soon the dude's sect (they are from ying city) comes to kill the lin family their head is yuan duan small mastery lvl i think (eans mid lvl to those such as me who are confused by the cultivation terms that are to come). he demands they hand over lin dong or they'll kill them all. lin zheng tian refused knowing he's probably lying. at that moment lin dong tells him if he tries to kill the lin family he'll run away train then come back to slaughter that entire sect. but if he agrees to face him in 2 monthes in a one on one he can avoid that. seeing how lin dong is young the dude realizes he's right and agrees to give him only 2 monthes. 

lin dong goes to the city with almost all of lin family's money visits auction house and buys some pills for psychic power. there he runs into the symbol master that tried to take him as a desciple who realizes lin dong already finished the manual he gave him. he's shocked cause it usually takes 2-3 years lin dong just got it 6 monthes ago. he offers to teach him how to make a symbol to become a 1st seal symbol master only to learn that  he already did it himself (dude's expression is priceless). he decides to get on his good side and asks for his help. turns out two of the top influences in the city the thousand auction house and the blood wolf gang worked together to aquire a dan immortal pond (cultivation spot for mainly to break into yuan dan lvl). now they are gonna hold a tournament to see who gets it since it doesn't replenish. lin dong agrees if they give him a spot should his ability is needed. the guy he is to replace tries to call him a weakling but basically knocked out in one hit. it turns into a 3 on 3 battle with lin dong ending up as the tie breaker. beats the guy despite him using a sort of berserker mode. as usual everyone is shocked. 

afterwords he enters the pond but realises his secret skill is much lower lvl than the other 2 but manages to reach late stage heavenly yuan lvl. afterwords with the help of the racoon dog he discovers special pill type objects in the pond which turns out to be the true treasure of the pond that those sects never knew about. the racoon dog beats the beast guarding it and he secretly takes it. makes some money selling the psychic power medicine and buys a better secret skill (turns out they stack) and also a manual for the rest of the lvls of symbol master. then he uses the treasure to reach small yuan dan lvl and also breaks through to 2nd seal symbol master. than battle day arrives. blood wolf gang it turns out now wants him dead as well since he helped the thousand auction house and orders the bloodstained clothing gate to kill lin dong. but lin dong as usual kills the dude despite the leader of the blood wolf gang yueshan tries to threaten him to stop but can't do shit with thousand auction house there.

continuation from before excuse the crudeness i suck at writing and i honestly didn't understand the more finer detils of the battles due to MT translating half the moves as haelbird law ( i have no idea what that is ._.)

so after the battle he spends some peace. then he gets called by the symbol master gy from before for helpin something. turns out in the dynasty each city has a symbol master alliance and although they don't get involved with things they are as strong as the 3 city powers. there's a type of special tower that helps symbol masters train (imagine ashura ghost tower from ATG).  each floor higher pressure making it harder to climb higher. highest anyone from the city has reached is 8th floor with the top floor being the 9th floor. however the number of towers is limited and to take it away a city must challange the city that has it and win 3 years in a row (challanges can only be once a year). battles are between young generation and it basically is how high in the tower u can climb. Yan city has one but they've lost to another city twice already and the 3rd time is coming up. having noticed LD is 2 seal symbol master he asks for his help since only hs personal desciple can even come close to LD's lvl. her names translated as purple moth.

on battle day he meets the number 3 of the enemy city who tries to attack him before (as usual dude gets owned HARD). lin dong steals his special attack weapon (stronger than the blades LD uses in current translated chapters. dude spent almost his entire fortune to buy it). the number 2 treies to force LD to hand it back after the number 3 goes crying to him. LD says i got no clue what ur talking about with a straight face. so the guy joins forces with the number 2 and plans to ambush him in the tower. when the tower opens they go in one by one. most people rush in but lin dong decides to take his time (i have no idea why anyone would do that). the two try to ambush him on 5th floor. they get their ass beat then try to warn LD that if he kills them he'll be in trouble (killing is not allowed). LD replies fuck you give me 100k yuan dans or i'll kill u anyway. they nearly piss themselves in fright and hand ovr whatever they had. they also realize that only their city's number 1 has any hope of beating LD since he's three seal symbol master. 

he enters 6th lvl where he meets purple moth who can't go higher. turns out the enemy city's number one managed to get to 7th lvl. lin dong easily reaches their and meets the dude. the guy is stunned that a 2 seal can reach this lvl when even 3 seal masters can barely make this far. the guy spends a week trying to reach the next lvl before the guy finally gives up. LD tries but is failing when the racoon dog tells him to use the stone to absorb the psychic pressure (forgot to mention it can literally steal psychic power by sucking it in like a black hole). he uses the stone to reach 8th lvl. outside they can tell someone reached 8th lvl. most people assume LD is in 6th purple moth in 7th and the enemy numbr one is the one who reached 8th (except the old symbol master who suspects LD is on 8th. also the enemy number one's teacher also knows it can't be him cause the kid can't survive 8th lvl) . a week later everyone slowly comes out and when the enemy number one comes out they nearly puke cause a second seal reached 8th lvl which supposed to be impossible for even a 3rd seal symbol master. Yan city symbol masters rejoice. the number 1 before leaving says to tell LD when he comes out that he'll beat him next time. 

LD spends a month in there and reaches 3rd seal. before leaving he decides to try to enter 9th lvl. with some serious struggl even with the stone's power he barely makes it up there. he finds that place doesn't have pressure but instead has the location of an ancestor symbol (it says two but i'm confused on that cause he only went after one). it gves a boost to symbol master powers. there are toal 8 ancester symbols and each past owner had amazing ability. only one person has ever gathered all 8. he had legendary powers. after that he came out everyone at first congratulates him on the power up and thanks him for winning. after that he's asked what he found on the 9th lvl. he lies that he couldn't see much and could barely stay conscious and had to escape back down.

he goes to his family and learns that his families shipment was attacked and his father injured. the suspected group is a power in Yan city who are basically tying to extort them saying the road's dangerous they should hire them for potection. turns out Yueshan from blood wolf gang is behind it. Lin Zhiang Ten calls them on their lie but yueshan supports them. at that moment LD shows up pissed to the max calls the bandit leader bastard and whatnot and challanges him. bandit leader is Yuan dan Complete mastery lvl i think. Yueshan is like jumping with joy till LD beats him up like a ragdoll with his upgraded symbol master power with that weapon he stole earlier. is about to kil him when Yueshan warns him he'll kill LD if he kills. dude's terrified that if even this guy dies he'll be a laghing stock and also noone will work with him in the future since anyone who does seems to die. at that moment the thousand auction house the symbol master alliance AND the city governer's office shows up. turns out purple moth is city governor head's daughter. with all 3 there yueshan's face drains of blood and can do nothing but watch LD kill.

• Thanks for the spoilers
  • also about symbol master lvls
    the 5seal lvls are basically beginner lvl symbol masters. after 5 seals u become a magical amulet teacher which should have at least 3 lvls. i havn't gotten far enough to know more 

continuation from before excuse the crudeness i suck at writing and i honestly didn't understand the more finer detils of the battles due to MT translating half the moves as haelbird law ( i have no idea what that is ._.)

so after the battle he spends some peace. then he gets called by the symbol master gy from before for helpin something. turns out in the dynasty each city has a symbol master alliance and although they don't get involved with things they are as strong as the 3 city powers. there's a type of special tower that helps symbol masters train (imagine ashura ghost tower from ATG).  each floor higher pressure making it harder to climb higher. highest anyone from the city has reached is 8th floor with the top floor being the 9th floor. however the number of towers is limited and to take it away a city must challange the city that has it and win 3 years in a row (challanges can only be once a year). battles are between young generation and it basically is how high in the tower u can climb. Yan city has one but they've lost to another city twice already and the 3rd time is coming up. having noticed LD is 2 seal symbol master he asks for his help since only hs personal desciple can even come close to LD's lvl. her names translated as purple moth.

on battle day he meets the number 3 of the enemy city who tries to attack him before (as usual dude gets owned HARD). lin dong steals his special attack weapon (stronger than the blades LD uses in current translated chapters. dude spent almost his entire fortune to buy it). the number 2 treies to force LD to hand it back after the number 3 goes crying to him. LD says i got no clue what ur talking about with a straight face. so the guy joins forces with the number 2 and plans to ambush him in the tower. when the tower opens they go in one by one. most people rush in but lin dong decides to take his time (i have no idea why anyone would do that). the two try to ambush him on 5th floor. they get their ass beat then try to warn LD that if he kills them he'll be in trouble (killing is not allowed). LD replies fuck you give me 100k yuan dans or i'll kill u anyway. they nearly piss themselves in fright and hand ovr whatever they had. they also realize that only their city's number 1 has any hope of beating LD since he's three seal symbol master. 

he enters 6th lvl where he meets purple moth who can't go higher. turns out the enemy city's number one managed to get to 7th lvl. lin dong easily reaches their and meets the dude. the guy is stunned that a 2 seal can reach this lvl when even 3 seal masters can barely make this far. the guy spends a week trying to reach the next lvl before the guy finally gives up. LD tries but is failing when the racoon dog tells him to use the stone to absorb the psychic pressure (forgot to mention it can literally steal psychic power by sucking it in like a black hole). he uses the stone to reach 8th lvl. outside they can tell someone reached 8th lvl. most people assume LD is in 6th purple moth in 7th and the enemy numbr one is the one who reached 8th (except the old symbol master who suspects LD is on 8th. also the enemy number one's teacher also knows it can't be him cause the kid can't survive 8th lvl) . a week later everyone slowly comes out and when the enemy number one comes out they nearly puke cause a second seal reached 8th lvl which supposed to be impossible for even a 3rd seal symbol master. Yan city symbol masters rejoice. the number 1 before leaving says to tell LD when he comes out that he'll beat him next time. 

LD spends a month in there and reaches 3rd seal. before leaving he decides to try to enter 9th lvl. with some serious struggl even with the stone's power he barely makes it up there. he finds that place doesn't have pressure but instead has the location of an ancestor symbol (it says two but i'm confused on that cause he only went after one). it gves a boost to symbol master powers. there are toal 8 ancester symbols and each past owner had amazing ability. only one person has ever gathered all 8. he had legendary powers. after that he came out everyone at first congratulates him on the power up and thanks him for winning. after that he's asked what he found on the 9th lvl. he lies that he couldn't see much and could barely stay conscious and had to escape back down.

he goes to his family and learns that his families shipment was attacked and his father injured. the suspected group is a power in Yan city who are basically tying to extort them saying the road's dangerous they should hire them for potection. turns out Yueshan from blood wolf gang is behind it. Lin Zhiang Ten calls them on their lie but yueshan supports them. at that moment LD shows up pissed to the max calls the bandit leader bastard and whatnot and challanges him. bandit leader is Yuan dan Complete mastery lvl i think. Yueshan is like jumping with joy till LD beats him up like a ragdoll with his upgraded symbol master power with that weapon he stole earlier. is about to kil him when Yueshan warns him he'll kill LD if he kills. dude's terrified that if even this guy dies he'll be a laghing stock and also noone will work with him in the future since anyone who does seems to die. at that moment the thousand auction house the symbol master alliance AND the city governer's office shows up. turns out purple moth is city governor head's daughter. with all 3 there yueshan's face drains of blood and can do nothing but watch LD kill.

Then he plans on leaving the city to get stronger for the tournament held in Lin family to defeat Lin Tian in 2 years. Before he travels he helps his sister Qian in forming a Dan of only yin energy and upgrades her stronger than ld. He travels with his tiger little flame. He later has a match with city lord and it is a tie probably as city lord wants to test him.
    Later his racoon friend gives home some body refining technique to make his body strong and tempers it under natural lightning. He meets some Li family guy who asks to sell his tiger but ld refuses and some shit happens. Later he find that the two major families and trying to rob some thing from a very strong beast to level up their power. Ld steals that while two families are fighting and runs away. Then he levels up mean while little flame kills that beast and consumes it even this tiger gets transformed. He then defeats the family heads of two families and takes some money from them in exchange of their lives.
    Then he goes to a different country through fog forest and gains some friends with some eagle martial ... and later helps them in defeating their opponent and finds a bone treasure to transform to a big monkey which needs blood of the type of gorilla / monkey he needs to transform. He later clashes with some sworld sect while searching for the ancient draconic monkey (very huge). As he cannot fight this monkey he arranges a trap to let this monkey fight with sword sect and it gets injured. Later he goes to this monkeys den and steals its blood and successfully transform to gets its strength.
    Then he goes to auction in a nearby city and purchases some materials for upgrading his halberd (weapon he finds in the tomb) and some treasure to fuse energy (I didn't completely understand) . Then he meets an idiot who threatens him to sell his weapons. Later this guy tries to kill ld and gets killed instead and ld loots all items from this idiot. Now this idiot's dad, one of the three heads of this town tries to kill him and gets defeated. He later brings some people from HQ and tries to kill ld. But they meet near another tomb having anc. character which ld finds in 9th floor.
    Before going into the tomb he fights with a guy (forgot his name, who tries killing ld for his weapon halbard and gets saved by the girl who tried consuming nirvana heart in tomb) and easily wins. Later after getting in tomb he finds some treasure like some strong puppet and some technique in mediation hall with 9 other people each finds a diff technique which gets imprinted into their mind. Every body thinks Lin Tian found the best technique but later ld surprises them by finding some thing like prison technique and levels up all of a sudden. He does not find the ancient char and finds that the char is locked and it is in puppet users HQ. Ld finds the key. This racoon and little flame gets upgraded. Later a lot of lot of shit happens before he gets out of tomb.

Then he find the son of patriarch of puppet users and defeats him and later takes his technique he found in tomb. He goes to puppet hq steals the char and consumes it. He goes back to puppets users hq defeats patriarch. He gains some benefits and leaves this country. (Before he leaves he find a super strong puppet help in a cave. His anc. char is void which swallows every thing after consuming patriach he gains pats memories and finds the cave.) He by some ritual upgrades his body tempering technique and meets a nirvana lvl guy who is also searching for anc. char. This guy ..... and gives ld agility technique.

Ld goes to tournament in Lin family defeats some guys before fighting Tian and both sides use high lvl techs and tian guy uses a very high lvl weapon ....... happens and their match ends up as a tie.

Omg this is too much :(( :-?
  • Wow thanks for the summaries. I thought it's RynerLuteXD who's giving out the long spoilers. You know chinese?
  • Wait, what happened to the sect of the 2nd symbol master that was invited by the lei family? Aren't they gonna fight LD after 2 months?
  • Wait, what happened to the sect of the 2nd symbol master that was invited by the lei family? Aren't they gonna fight LD after 2 months?

the leader of the group that invited symbol master was from was not a symbol master simply a small mastery yuan dan practitioner. the reason the symbol master was vice head was mainly cause of his symbol master status not due to fighting ability since the leader is much stronger than him 
  • Zodenix said:

Then he plans on leaving the city to get stronger for the tournament held in Lin family to defeat Lin Tian in 2 years. Before he travels he helps his sister Qian in forming a Dan of only yin energy and upgrades her stronger than ld. He travels with his tiger little flame. He later has a match with city lord and it is a tie probably as city lord wants to test him.
    Later his racoon friend gives home some body refining technique to make his body strong and tempers it under natural lightning. He meets some Li family guy who asks to sell his tiger but ld refuses and some shit happens. Later he find that the two major families and trying to rob some thing from a very strong beast to level up their power. Ld steals that while two families are fighting and runs away. Then he levels up mean while little flame kills that beast and consumes it even this tiger gets transformed. He then defeats the family heads of two families and takes some money from them in exchange of their lives.
    Then he goes to a different country through fog forest and gains some friends with some eagle martial ... and later helps them in defeating their opponent and finds a bone treasure to transform to a big monkey which needs blood of the type of gorilla / monkey he needs to transform. He later clashes with some sworld sect while searching for the ancient draconic monkey (very huge). As he cannot fight this monkey he arranges a trap to let this monkey fight with sword sect and it gets injured. Later he goes to this monkeys den and steals its blood and successfully transform to gets its strength.
    Then he goes to auction in a nearby city and purchases some materials for upgrading his halberd (weapon he finds in the tomb) and some treasure to fuse energy (I didn't completely understand) . Then he meets an idiot who threatens him to sell his weapons. Later this guy tries to kill ld and gets killed instead and ld loots all items from this idiot. Now this idiot's dad, one of the three heads of this town tries to kill him and gets defeated. He later brings some people from HQ and tries to kill ld. But they meet near another tomb having anc. character which ld finds in 9th floor.
    Before going into the tomb he fights with a guy (forgot his name, who tries killing ld for his weapon halbard and gets saved by the girl who tried consuming nirvana heart in tomb) and easily wins. Later after getting in tomb he finds some treasure like some strong puppet and some technique in mediation hall with 9 other people each finds a diff technique which gets imprinted into their mind. Every body thinks Lin Tian found the best technique but later ld surprises them by finding some thing like prison technique and levels up all of a sudden. He does not find the ancient char and finds that the char is locked and it is in puppet users HQ. Ld finds the key. This racoon and little flame gets upgraded. Later a lot of lot of shit happens before he gets out of tomb.

Then he find the son of patriarch of puppet users and defeats him and later takes his technique he found in tomb. He goes to puppet hq steals the char and consumes it. He goes back to puppets users hq defeats patriarch. He gains some benefits and leaves this country. (Before he leaves he find a super strong puppet help in a cave. His anc. char is void which swallows every thing after consuming patriach he gains pats memories and finds the cave.) He by some ritual upgrades his body tempering technique and meets a nirvana lvl guy who is also searching for anc. char. This guy ..... and gives ld agility technique.

Ld goes to tournament in Lin family defeats some guys before fighting Tian and both sides use high lvl techs and tian guy uses a very high lvl weapon ....... happens and their match ends up as a tie.

Omg this is too much :(( :-?
    we both kinda skipped the whole nirvana dan arc where he meets lin liang tian for the first time.......