Wu dong kian kun *Spoilers*

1232425262729»

Comments

• When will lin dong start the reincarnation tribulations? What chapter and how?

Will he be do it like ice master? All 3 tribulations at the same time or not?

And who will die at the end? Ice master or the qing zu?
  • redleaf97 said:
    Man I know the mc is the mc so he will be special but i thought it' weird on how just because of his special body or Destiny is how he was able to have more than one ancestral symbol.

Like later in the novel it' explained that aside from symbol ancestor and mc noone else has managed to control more than one ancestral symbol. Even though supposedly the devouring symbol allowed it's user the potential to have more than one symbol.

For example not even the devouring master the second strongest disciple of symbol master could do this  like at least with this dudes power he should had managed one.
    Also which one of the paths or elements of power from the ancestral symbols is the strongest? For example when I read xianxia novels I see that space, life, death and chaos are top daos so when I first read on how the ice master was the strongest and knowing these other symbols were out there I thought how? Like how can ice beat devouring, chaos or life and death. Just to let you know I'm partial to the fire element I think it's awesome but well in xianxia it's typically overshadowed by these daos or elements so I understand how the flame master wasnt the strongest even though I would had loved that. So how could ice beat these elements? Please indulge my rant its my opinions  and questions.
    second strongest is devouring master, strongest is huanhuan.

actually the story seems like rush-ed ending. seeing the author didnt mind at all to put stories for the symbols master. he didnt even elaborate what you are trying to find. he just casually put in the story says huanhuan had highest talent among the symbols master disciples. because of the talent alone makes her the strongest.

And because her talent that she was to become the second symbol ancestor, though this didnt havent as she sacrifices to save MC and the world and make MC the Symbol master.

reason she sacrifices herself is it to be believed that she only can reach half step ancestor symbol master.

huanhuan did had a talk with ancestor symbol before she reincarnated. its something like... i forgot this part.

All in all the OP people is talented.
    Yeah man thanks for answering. Like I love fire and well I love when there are op fire main characters so you know maybe it's just bias or stupid want for fire to be strongest. However in novels where the dao is more used or where paths are more explained well space, devouring, chaos and life and death are just overpowered like breaking apart space and controlling like the mysteries of life and it's vitality or death and it's corrosive or decay properties. You get my drift but I know  that in these novels well a talented dude or girl will make an average Dao an awesome dao so I get why Huanhuan was the strongest. However it's just weird like life and death and space masters being overshadowed by ice master since normally these Xianxia path of powers are godlike. Well also there always has to be an op woman who makes the mc feel weak for  a while and question his abilitys until he becomes op.
    Basically revealed at the end why Symbol Ancestor, Ying Huanhuan and Qing Tan are so much more talented than others. Because they come from TGR plane, they basically power up faster with less training than people from the Martial World
  • Evadz01 said:
    When will lin dong start the reincarnation tribulations? What chapter and how?

Towards the end, about 1304 or so. yeah, all 3 at once. YHH
  • iamgarni said:
    Evadz01 said:

ouch!!!! I hate that! will YHH die before 3 tribulations of LD or other way around?
  • after, otherwise the powerup would kill himEvadz01 said:
    iamgarni said:
    Evadz01 said:

ouch!!!! I hate that! will YHH die before 3 tribulations of LD or other way around?

• iamgarni said:
    after, otherwise the powerup would kill himEvadz01 said:
    iamgarni said:
    Evadz01 said:

You mean she died to help LD overcome tribulation?
  • Evadz01 said:
    iamgarni said:
    after, otherwise the powerup would kill himEvadz01 said:
    iamgarni said:
    Evadz01 said:

You mean she died to help LD overcome tribulation?
    No, apparently some convoluted stuff about someone needing to be sacrificed to evolve from Half-ancestor to full
  • Any chance we can get YellowLaw to translate these two?

https://www.dzz8.com/article/82.html (this one is Chapter 1 and 2... chapter 1 in the quoted section whereas chapter 2 right below it, right by tiancantudou1)

and

http://www.daocaorenshuwu.com/dazhuzaifanwai/ (this one is more like a side story for The Great Ruler but there are some story in regards to Ice Clan Family as well).

Err... how do we even contact YellowLaw lol?