Wu dong kian kun *Spoilers*

1222324252628»

Comments

• redleaf97 said:
    When does he conquer LQ and YH heart and start a relationship with them?
    about LQ its not LD conquer her its her that will conquer him, you will know hen you read em. about huan huan, though i am not sure what by conquer you meant but if its fall in love with LD they already love its other but just not conciously
    Yeap Precisely @redleaf97 is correct... Both Woman fell in love with MC... It's a little bit complicated since MC first love was LQ then later on he fell in love with YH... But both woman fell in love with MC because he was the strongest person around and he was always there whenever they need him... But unfortunately it was too late for MC to express his feeling to both since one of this woman will die/banish... It was really strange that this is the third Chinese Novel I red so far and most of the MC is either having 2 wives or having 12 or more it was like a Harem Story... lolzzz :)
  • In what chapter does MC reach immortal symbol master?
  • kalyan89 said:
    In what chapter does MC reach immortal symbol master?
    He become "Peak Lesser Immortal Symbol Master" (chapter should be between 981 and 982) when he obtain the 2nd Ancestral Symbol which is the Thunder/Lightning and fuse it with him together with the Devouring Ancestral Symbol he previously have.

In reality person who already have an ancestral symbol should never have 2 or more ancestral symbol but since the MC obtain the most mysterious of all Ancestral Symbol which is the Devouring Symbol he can obtain as many as he can. The Devouring nullifies all negative effects to the user when obtaining another type of Ancestral Symbol...
  • edited October 2017
    Marten said:
    kalyan89 said:
    He become "Peak Lesser Immortal Symbol Master" (chapter should be between 981 and 982) when he obtain the 2nd Ancestral Symbol which is the Thunder/Lightning and fuse it with him together with the Devouring Ancestral Symbol he previously have.

In reality person who already have an ancestral symbol should never have 2 or more ancestral symbol but since the MC obtain the most mysterious of all Ancestral Symbol which is the Devouring Symbol he can obtain as many as he can. The Devouring nullifies all negative effects to the user when obtaining another type of Ancestral Symbol...
    Hi! I'm still catching up with the novel, currently I'm at chapter 702. At chapter 701 the Great Desolate Tablet spirit said that it only has 3 years before the unknown lifeform it supressing to get out of its confinement and only by having two Ancestral Symbol will the spirit manage to kill the lifeforms. Since you said that LD manage to get another Ancestral Symbol at chapter 981 - 982, is he within the 3 year limit? Is Dao Sect still okay or the lifeform already manage to escape?

Edit: Nevermind. I back read and found my answe.
  • megative- said:
    Marten said:
    kalyan89 said:

Hi! I'm still catching up with the novel, currently I'm at chapter 702. At chapter 701 the Great Desolate Tablet spirit said that it only has 3 years before the unknown lifeform it supressing to get out of its confinement and only by having two Ancestral Symbol will the spirit manage to kill the lifeforms. Since you said that LD manage to get another Ancestral Symbol at chapter 981 - 982, is he within the 3 year limit? Is Dao Sect still okay or the lifeform already manage to escape?

Edit: Nevermind. I back read and found my answe.
    Hi @megative Chapter 981-982 at that time is not yet reaching 3 years of MC time it is somewhere around 2 years and he still have a year to go if not mistaken. MC still have enough time to master his new power and reach "Reincarnation Stage / Lesser Symbol Antecessor". He notice that he is still weak controlling two Ancestral Symbol when he encounter and killed some Strange Demons. So it was obvious that he needs to obtain more power at that time to be able to control fully 2 Ancestor Symbol...

It was somewhere around "YUAN GATE WAR" Arc when he tried to free the Great Desolate Tablet... On this ARC he will once again obtain the 3rd Ancestral Symbol "Space/Time Ancestral Symbol"...
  • Marten said:
    kalyan89 said:

Well that's not true(Well after all i'm not an English native and it was on LNMTL so maybe it's my wrong :p) but Yan(Ancestral Stone Spirit) explain to LD that he as a special body constitution like his first master that enable him to have multiple Ancestral Symbol, beside, i never see him using Devouring power to subdue the Thunder Ancestral Symbol nor the Space Ancestral Symbol. He just have to pass their test, have their approval and after that use Yan to balance them inside his NiWan Palace
  • esmeralh said:
    Marten said:
    kalyan89 said:

Well that's not true(Well after all i'm not an English native and it was on LNMTL so maybe it's my wrong :p) but Yan(Ancestral Stone Spirit) explain to LD that he as a special body constitution like his first master that enable him to have multiple Ancestral Symbol, beside, i never see him using Devouring power to subdue the Thunder Ancestral Symbol nor the Space Ancestral Symbol. He just have to pass their test, have their approval and after that use Yan to balance them inside his NiWan Palace
    Hmmm.. You are right @esmeralh during Chap 981 and 982... It was Yan assistance that creates the balance between Thunder and Devouring.. My bad...
  • A few question:

1) The Lin Lantian at the end of the novel.. is that the real Lin Langtian somehow ended up being revive or just the end boss changing his appearance as Lin Lantian? I'm having a hard time understanding LNMTL.

2) In which chapter did Lin Dong finally surpasses Ling Qing Zhu in terms of power?

3) Between Ying HuanHuan and Ling Qing Zhu by the end of the novel who is much stronger? And did the two get along well?

• 1) I don't remember that part, apologies.

2) Once he returns to his home-continent he's already surpassed her by miles if I remember correctly. He doesn't see her untill then at least and there is at least one more continent he visits before that happens.

3) Ying HuanHuan is stronger than her by far, she's the second most poweful cultivator besides Lin Dong. And as far as their relationship is, it's more than alright. They didn't really argue or anything. At least if I remember correctly, it was quite a while since I read the novel.
  • fendy721 said:
    A few question:

1) The Lin Lantian at the end of the novel.. is that the real Lin Langtian somehow ended up being revive or just the end boss changing his appearance as Lin Lantian? I'm having a hard time understanding LNMTL.

2) In which chapter did Lin Dong finally surpasses Ling Qing Zhu in terms of power?

3) Between Ying HuanHuan and Ling Qing Zhu by the end of the novel who is much stronger? And did the two get along well?

1) no the boss monster actually just take in any form of the person most hated or urge to kill. Different person will see different figure.

• Who is the red robed guy with the flames in the latest chapter (943)? The sleeping guy from the magma underneath that lake? 
  • @sceiler Mo Luo, the current owner of the Flame Symbol
  • I need to know when does Lin Dong go back to Lin Clan.
  • can someone spoil me for the next couple of arks. when will granpa marten go back to action?
  • when will lindong be together with his brothers?
  • Think he leaves for the Beast Continent after this whole tournament is done, might be some small stuff before that but it's not far. Then there are some chapters where he searches for them before he reunites with them.
  • In lnmtl they meet again in chapter 1091, so it will happen in ~80 chapters.
  • hiw will LD get strong after the current ark?
  • When he goes to the Beast Continent he goes to the Dragon Clan and replaces the bones in his body with Dragon Bones, which was a gift from the same man who gave him the Dragon Technique he uses. He manages to even obtain the strongest Dragon Bones that no one else managed to get, making him pretty damn powerful.
  • edited January 12
    When he goes to the Beast Continent he goes to the Dragon Clan and replaces the bones in his body with Dragon Bones, which was a gift from the same man who gave him the Dragon Technique he uses. He manages to even obtain the strongest Dragon Bones that no one else managed to get, making him pretty damn powerful.
    i remember it didnt get much limelight.
  • will he be with grandpa marten that time? 
  • mowwm said:
    will he be with grandpa marten that time? 
    yes and also with the tiger
  • nice! will they be powered up too?
  • mowwm said:
    nice! will they be powered up too?
    yes, yet they are still far weaker than MC. by the time MC meet them he already super OP. i remember there were time skip where MC closed door cultivation to breakthrough samsara stage 3 realm. even so he was weaker than the 8 lords
  • ahh. so MC will have a huge power boost at beast continent ark. are you saying he will surpass grandpa marten?
  • can somebody give spoilers for the beast region arc. thanks!
  • Man I know the mc is the mc so he will be special but i thought it' weird on how just because of his special body or Destiny is how he was able to have more than one ancestral symbol.

Like later in the novel it' explained that aside from symbol ancestor and mc noone else has managed to control more than one ancestral symbol. Even though supposedly the devouring symbol allowed it's user the potential to have more than one symbol.

For example not even the devouring master the second strongest disciple of symbol master could do this  like at least with this dudes power he should had managed one.
    Also which one of the paths or elements of power from the ancestral symbols is the strongest? For example when I read xianxia novels I see that space, life, death and chaos are top daos so when I first read on how the ice master was the strongest and knowing these other symbols were out there I thought how? Like how can ice beat devouring, chaos or life and death. Just to let you know I'm partial to the fire element I think it's awesome but well in xianxia it's typically overshadowed by these daos or elements so I understand how the flame master wasnt the strongest even though I would had loved that. So how could ice beat these elements? Please indulge my rant its my opinions  and questions.
  • Man I know the mc is the mc so he will be special but i thought it' weird on how just because of his special body or Destiny is how he was able to have more than one ancestral symbol.

Like later in the novel it' explained that aside from symbol ancestor and mc noone else has managed to control more than one ancestral symbol. Even though supposedly the devouring symbol allowed it's user the potential to have more than one symbol.

For example not even the devouring master the second strongest disciple of symbol master could do this  like at least with this dudes power he should had managed one.
    Also which one of the paths or elements of power from the ancestral symbols is the strongest? For example when I read xianxia novels I see that space, life, death and chaos are top daos so when I first read on how the ice master was the strongest and knowing these other symbols were out there I thought how? Like how can ice beat devouring, chaos or life and death. Just to let you know I'm partial to the fire element I think it's awesome but well in xianxia it's typically overshadowed by these daos or elements so I understand how the flame master wasnt the strongest even though I would had loved that. So how could ice beat these elements? Please indulge my rant its my opinions  and questions.
    second strongest is devouring master, strongest is huanhuan.

actually the story seems like rush-ed ending. seeing the author didnt mind at all to put stories for the symbols master. he didnt even elaborate what you are trying to find. he just casually put in the story says huanhuan had highest talent among the symbols master disciples. because of the talent alone makes her the strongest.

And because her talent that she was to become the second symbol ancestor, though this didnt havent as she sacrifices to save MC and the world and make MC the Symbol master.

reason she sacrifices herself is it to be believed that she only can reach half step ancestor symbol master.

huanhuan did had a talk with ancestor symbol before she reincarnated. its something like... i forgot this part.

All in all the OP people is talented.
  • redleaf97 said:
    Man I know the mc is the mc so he will be special but i thought it' weird on how just because of his special body or Destiny is how he was able to have more than one ancestral symbol.

second strongest is devouring master, strongest is huanhuan.

actually the story seems like rush-ed ending. seeing the author didnt mind at all to put stories for the symbols master. he didnt even elaborate what you are trying to find. he just casually put in the story says huanhuan had highest talent among the symbols master disciples. because of the talent alone makes her the strongest.

And because her talent that she was to become the second symbol ancestor, though this didnt havent as she sacrifices to save MC and the world and make MC the Symbol master.

reason she sacrifices herself is it to be believed that she only can reach half step ancestor symbol master.

huanhuan did had a talk with ancestor symbol before she reincarnated. its something like... i forgot this part.

All in all the OP people is talented.
    Yeah man thanks for answering. Like I love fire and well I love when there are op fire main characters so you know maybe it's just bias or stupid want for fire to be strongest. However in novels where the dao is more used or where paths are more explained well space, devouring, chaos and life and death are just overpowered like breaking apart space and controlling like the mysteries of life and it's vitality or death and it's corrosive or decay properties. You get my drift but I know  that in these novels well a talented dude or girl will make an average Dao an awesome dao so I get why Huanhuan was the strongest. However it's just weird like life and death and space masters being overshadowed by ice master since normally these Xianxia path of powers are godlike. Well also there always has to be an op woman who makes the mc feel weak for  a while and question his abilitys until he becomes op.
  • Does that Zenith Palace introduced in the last translated chapter become relevant by the end of the story ? Or do we see more in The Great Ruler ?