Wu dong kian kun *Spoilers*

Comments

• remo said:
    AmazinLi said:
    does lin dong return to Great Yan Empire after the hundred dynasty war? If he does which chapter will it happen? 
    Im not exactly sure what chapter, but he'll return to yan empire after he gains the inheritance of master of swallowing symbol. During LD vs. Yuan sect
    Yeah. He will return to Yan Empire during the Yuan sect war. It will be around chapter 1180-1185 or so.
  • So the senior of the Dao Sect was named Zhou Tong. And previous posts metioned that name. Is he the same dude? If yes, then how did he survive? Was it because of space symbol? What was he doing all this time? Was there any reaction to Zhou Tong being alive at Dao Sect later?
  • Yeah. He will return to Yan Empire during the Yuan sect war. It will be around chapter 1180-1185 or so.
    This is awsome can't wait to see the reaction of those that though ling dong was trash.
  • Silith said:
    So the senior of the Dao Sect was named Zhou Tong. And previous posts metioned that name. Is he the same dude? If yes, then how did he survive? Was it because of space symbol? What was he doing all this time? Was there any reaction to Zhou Tong being alive at Dao Sect later?
    He got captured and strange demon try to corrod his mind but he still maintain a bit of consiosness because of space symbol.. he is alive but only left is his heart and head. That makes everyone sad, then he fights LD, and lose and his primordial spirit return to dao sect and get back his body.. 
  • What can the Dragon Yuan Ring do? Is it going to be like the sword ring in Genius Sword Immortal? The current translation just said that it is very sharp.
  • Does Lin Dong learn the other 3 scriptures from the sky, Earth and Flood Hall? Or does he only need the Desolate Scripture?
  • edited April 2017
    Hey, what happened to the other girl that was with Su Kui and Su Rou?  Did she just disappeared without warning?
  • edited April 2017
  • su rou will show up in the inter sect tournament under her sect. she's considered a talented desciple who's close to ling qinzou though qinzou didn't know about su rou knowing lin dong til they encountered him there
  • do they get that tree at the yuan mine gaurded by the ape king

• LD  When you learn desolate writing?
  • edited April 2017
    su rou will show up in the inter sect tournament under her sect. she's considered a talented desciple who's close to ling qinzou though qinzou didn't know about su rou knowing lin dong til they encountered him there
     I was asking about the other girl that was WITH Su Kui and Su Rou in the Hundred Empire War. NOT Su Rou herself.
  • scholar said:
    su rou will show up in the inter sect tournament under her sect. she's considered a talented desciple who's close to ling qinzou though qinzou didn't know about su rou knowing lin dong til they encountered him there
     I was asking about the other girl that was WITH Su Kui and Su Rou in the Hundred Empire War. NOT Su Rou herself.
    I think she went to the final tournament but didn't fight
  • rexdaevid said:
    What can the Dragon Yuan Ring do? Is it going to be like the sword ring in Genius Sword Immortal? The current translation just said that it is very sharp.
    can be use to hurt yuan spirit, yuan spirit also can be use for combat
  • do they get that tree at the yuan mine gaurded by the ape king

yes ofcourse
  • scholar said:
    I think she went to the final tournament but didn't fight
    ya and she got forgotten by the author minor character 
  • Mcloving said:
    Does Lin Dong learn the other 3 scriptures from the sky, Earth and Flood Hall? Or does he only need the Desolate Scripture?
    Just desolate Scripture as it already hard to master he aint got time to learn the other hall scripture

• what chapter is the second time ling qinzhu and LD intimate? *smirk* ;)

Spoiler:

rape
  • Is this Ying Huanhuan the waifu ive been hearing about from spoilers?
    yep she's the one he goes off to higher realm to find after she reincarnates there
    yep she's the one he goes off to higher realm to find after she reincarnates there
    yes!!! I already like her :D 
  • Did Zhou Tong go mad and kill his way into the Yuan Gate because they are colluding with that unknown entity or is that because of something completely different ?
  • Evaansan said:
    Did Zhou Tong go mad and kill his way into the Yuan Gate because they are colluding with that unknown entity or is that because of something completely different ?
    Yes, but it wasnt clearly explained but reading think the latter
  • edited May 2017
    Spoiler:
    If I remmeber correctly Zhou tong isn't dead, they never killed him but this is revealed later on when they invade the Yuan Gate which is controlled by the strange demons and they took control over Zhou Tong
  • edited May 2017
    Is this Ying Huanhuan the waifu ive been hearing about from spoilers?
    By the way, in what story are these events described? I know that in the Great Ruler I was only figuratively told about a man who attacked a sect, looking for his wife (obviously Ling Dong), but Baidu in general has another novel on events, as he was looking for Huanhuan, and so on. 
    Novell, where Lin Dong saved her, in Chinese is called: 武境. I have not been able to find it anywhere, and it's kind of like not one of the stories that is here on the translation, and certainly not the Great Ruler, as the protagonist of that novel is still Lin Dong, who is looking for his wife.
    If it's not difficult, and there is no novel in English where she saves her, you can briefly describe what is happening there, at her rescue?
  • the events happen after the novel ends and the only info we get about them are from the great ruler. at the end of the novel lin dong realizes that huanhuan (who sacrifices herself in the final battle) was actually from the upper realms and travels there looking for her. the end shows him literally just ascending
  • Guys i read the manhwa of this i just have a question the last chapter in manhwa is high grade symbol puppet what chapter in the LN is that??

• Sorry for asking if this has been answered before, I don't want to read through too many spoilers. Can anyone tell me roughly what chapter the Great Sect Competition finishes, will it be as long as the Hundred Empire War (250 chapters roughly calculated), or is it a little more sensible? 
  • What's the deal with Ying Huanhuan being a reincarnator? Will she change her personality and how will it affect the rest of the story?
  • rexdaevid said:
    What's the deal with Ying Huanhuan being a reincarnator? Will she change her personality and how will it affect the rest of the story?
    i dont remember what chapter but, she got more mature and LD was conflicted between her and ice lord. but overall pretty much the same she always supported LD and all