Wu dong kian kun *Spoilers*

Comments

• edited January 2017
    I think 9 yuan nirvana.. but the enemy is better than him of course..
  • Were there many moments when he is stronger in terms of Yuan power cultivation? So the dudes were at Mysterious Life stage and he still kicked their butts? Are they really core disciples? Also, how did people react to Lil' Marten when they found out who he is? Did he show them his true body in all of his might?
  • No.. almost all are weaker, but he has mental energy too. And can combine it. Kind of profound life stage initial.. yeah win by methods, they are 3 strongest disciple.. and other 537 disciple.. well, people that found it are like already in high cultivation level, so they just like.. "oh surprisingly, heavenly demon marten clan" just like that.. yeah he show them his true body but not strong enough to face 3 head teacher from that top sect, so lin dong leave his sect and help lil marten.
  • No.. almost all are weaker, but he has mental energy too. And can combine it. Kind of profound life stage initial.. yeah win by methods, they are 3 strongest disciple.. and other 537 disciple.. well, people that found it are like already in high cultivation level, so they just like.. "oh surprisingly, heavenly demon marten clan" just like that.. yeah he show them his true body but not strong enough to face 3 head teacher from that top sect, so lin dong leave his sect and help lil marten.
    Thank you for the info. If I have more questions I'll ask. Thanks again.
  • Sure you're welcome
  • What Martial Art did LD get in the super sect? How did they determine which super sects aren't Lil' Martens enemy?
  • Silith said:
    What Martial Art did LD get in the super sect? How did they determine which super sects aren't Lil' Martens enemy?
    Great desolate scripture.
    you still remember the old man when LD got inheritance from Qing Zhi? That guy from super sect said to LD that his super sect doesn't have grudge with marten clan. So LD joins his super sect
  • edited February 2017
    Silith said:
    What Martial Art did LD get in the super sect? How did they determine which super sects aren't Lil' Martens enemy?
    Great desolate scripture.
    you still remember the old man when LD got inheritance from Qing Zhi? That guy from super sect said to LD that his super sect doesn't have grudge with marten clan. So LD joins his super sect
    Thanks.
    What does that Great desolate scripture do? I bet other sects were jealous that LD and co. all went to that sect. What sect did Liu Bai and others joined. Will we see some familiar faces during the story(two girls from that desolate province doesn't count, I already head of them)?
  • the art help LD to gather strength from earth in radius so it's like power up buff. 
    yeah other sect surprised and a bit jealous, LD is the champion of 100 empire war after all.
    Liu Bai and others join LD's sect.
    familiar face.. I don't get what you ask because normally, enemy in LD hand are dead. 
    maybe about all familiar face, you won't see them anymore, only people in Lin family and LD's qingyang town friend.
    And yeah two girls from something hawk clan in desolate province. Others I don't think you will see..

• Thanks. Qingyang town? You mean the first strarting village? Is it that dude from Raging Blade dojo? How did the interaction look like(with LD being awesome and all that stuff)?
  • Yes, LD's hometown. Yeah, they are not interacting just meet and not saying anything..
    well.. LD is a legend on that time. Yan empire is a first class dynasty because of him
  • How come He goes berserk and kill so many in that competition? That's not his usual style?
  • How come He goes berserk and kill so many in that competition? That's not his usual style?
  • How many levels LD goes through when he used his "trick" to rise Mental Energy? He is currently a One Seal Heaven Symbol Master. Also, how many powerful sects are corrupted with those strange demon thingies?
    It has been some time since I read this, but my recollection is that, he simply did to them what they were planing to do to everyone else.
    all the disciples from that sect where there to kill the disciples of MC's sect since they were far lower in number. MC showed up and rest is history 
  • Silith said:
    How many levels LD goes through when he used his "trick" to rise Mental Energy? He is currently a One Seal Heaven Symbol Master. Also, how many powerful sects are corrupted with those strange demon thingies?
    He skipped 3 lvl so 4th seal heaven symbol master. Only 1 that one only. 
  • edited February 2017
    Silith said:
    How many levels LD goes through when he used his "trick" to rise Mental Energy? He is currently a One Seal Heaven Symbol Master. Also, how many powerful sects are corrupted with those strange demon thingies?
    He skipped 3 lvl so 4th seal heaven symbol master. Only 1 that one only. 
    Thank you. When and where he will obtain his first Heaven(I think that's the name, right?) Martial Art? What is it? How often is his family or clan in general mentioned during the rest of the story?
    Since Stone Talisman is ranked 2nd in the list of the most OP treasures in the world, what is number one item and what can it do?
    How do people react to LD having more than one Ancestral Symbol?
  • edited February 2017
    Not heaven. It's great desolate scripture. Later in dao sect he will spend quite some time there, around one year, on that time he will learn that and love ying huan huan. His family is seldom mentioned, but when he was in trial he always think about his family. 
    The first one is essence of its world, it can control whole world I think.
    Normally, LD used ancestral symbol only to kill strange demon and he did that really in secret because strange demon were targetting ancestral symbol user and LD Wasn't strong enough but later on when he was stronger he revealed those power, so not many people know that, but some of symbol ancestor's disciple feel quite surprised because they can't do that, only symbol ancestor can have 8 ancestral symbol.
  • Thank you.
    Not heaven. It's great desolate scripture.
    No, I mean that I heard that there is a level of MA above Soul MA and it was called Heaven(?) MA. That great desolate scripture, what is it? A martial art or a secret art? Also, I saw you post a list of Arcs in the novel and there was Dragon tribe arc. Did he get something from them?
    Is everyone corrupted in number one sect or only higher ups?
    When will LD meet other Ancestral Symbol users?
  • I can't recall the rank of the Great Desolate Scripture, but it's pretty darn badass because it utilizes a special type of energy that cannot be utilized otherwhise.

And yes, Lin Dong does meet the Dragon Clan, he has to in order to advance his Dragon Mystical Arts he obtained from the Dragon King. He is allowed into their Dragon Pool that contains the bones of their ancestor for where he can replace his own bones with Dragon Bones. He manages to obtain the strongest Dragon Bone that no one else has managed to obtain and that causes some drama etc.

I don't know which number one sect you are referring to, but the most dominant rival of the sect that Lin Dong joins is controlled by the Strange Demons.

He indirectly meets the first owner of one of the Ancestral Symbols the moment he joins the new sect, indirectly, I say, he doesn't meet an actual controller of an Ancestral Symbol for at least like 300-500 chapters.
  • Silith said:
    Thank you.
    Not heaven. It's great desolate scripture.
    No, I mean that I heard that there is a level of MA above Soul MA and it was called Heaven(?) MA. That great desolate scripture, what is it? A martial art or a secret art? Also, I saw you post a list of Arcs in the novel and there was Dragon tribe arc. Did he get something from them?
    Is everyone corrupted in number one sect or only higher ups?
    When will LD meet other Ancestral Symbol users?
    I think no more martial arts.. LD will use mostly azure dragon transformation art and heaven and earth archaic formation and other godly object. Like flying boots wrote he got the oldest dragon bone and will be very helpful to his azure dragon transformation art.
    in that sect I think mostly higher up and high rank disciple.
    LD will meet fire ancestral symbol holder and life and death ancestral symbol in chaotic devil sea arc.
    qing tan hold dark. Zhou tong space but will give to LD.
    Ying huan huan ice.
  • Silith said:
    Nah, I can wait. Thanks.
    Lol good.. you will be amazed
    i cant wait! tell me!
  • so how does Lin Dong manage to catch up to ling qingzhu? We find that she is peak nirvana stage in the recent chapter while Lin Dong is only Level 4 or 5.. sounds like he has a lot to do lol
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • edited March 2017
    aashish said:
    so how does Lin Dong manage to catch up to ling qingzhu? We find that she is peak nirvana stage in the recent chapter while Lin Dong is only Level 4 or 5.. sounds like he has a lot to do lol
    he meet again with LQZ when last arc when LQZ can't defeat an enemy and LD finish the enemy easily when helping her. LD got stronger alot in chaotic devil sea and monster region arc. I mean ALOT and yeah he has ALOT to do. hahaha
  • edited March 2017
    How did the Sect tournament look like? Was it arena fight? And did LD kill all Yuan Gate dudes in one swoop or one by one methodicaly?
  • edited March 2017
    inter sect tournament was the same as hundred empire war minus the tournament at the end
  • edited March 2017
    inter sect tournament was the same as hundred empire war minus the tournament at the end
    Thank you. When will we start seeing first strange demons?
  • Does Ling Dong ever return to Great Yang Empire? If he does which stage is he at?
  • Silith said:
    How did the Sect tournament look like? Was it arena fight? And did LD kill all Yuan Gate dudes in one swoop or one by one methodicaly?

Does Ling Dong ever return to Great Yang Empire? If he does which stage is he at?
    Reincarnation cycle stage

Silith said:
    Thank you. When will we start seeing first strange demons?

It's hard to tell.. by what you mean, see or fight?