Sovergin have the power to create a plane?

I just read back saying the seven divine planes were created by the principal sovergin why other sovergin don't create their plane for themselves? And. CD universe was created what came first the elemental laws or eddicts?

Comments

• Because they can't. The Chief Sovereigns created their own respective planes from what you're saying. Either that or the Overgods/higher power thingy created the planes at the same time that the Chief Sovereigns were created. However, every Sovereign has the ability to destroy a material plane just by their presence.

The Elemental Laws and the Four Edicts were created at the same time. If not, then the Elemental Laws were first, then the Edicts second.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I do want to know.
  • they can create material planes i think MT was really confusing on the translation but i think beirut & bluefire had linley practice making one
  • edited September 2015
    Yeah the cheif sovergin aren't really strong they were just lucky when they gain the sovereign they were one of the first creature created got strong and found them sparks then became one of the first sovereign? How does this high 2 mid 4 low sovereign work does it work like the first person to the find a sovereign spark of element will be high then all way to low so when a high sovergin die that spark become a low spark and one of the mid spark will become into a high does it work like that?
  • kidan1310 said:

Yeah the cheif sovergin aren't really strong they were just lucky when they gain the sovereign they were one of the first creature created got strong and found them sparks then became one of the first sovereign? How does this high 2 mid 4 low sovereign work does it work like the first person to the find a sovereign spark of element will be high then all way to low so when a high sovergin die that spark become a low spark and one of the mid spark will become into a high does it work like that?

There are two ways a sovereign can increase their rank:

You have to obtain a higher sovereign spark.

The other method is to increase your prestige. After winning 10 consecutive planar war you get to make a wish to an overgod. You can wish for an increase in your rank. You can only be increase once at a time so you can wish to become chief sovereign.

Linley is the only sovereign that can become stronger by training after all most have already become paragons. the lowest sovereign has fuse 5 laws(poor Beirut).only Linley gets to train by fusing different laws (exp: earth+ water). Because of this all sovereign were extremely shock by Linley's power.
  • kidan1310 said:

The other method is to increase your prestige. After winning 10 consecutive planar war you get to make a wish to an overgod. You can wish for an increase in your rank. You can only be increase once at a time so you can wish to become chief sovereign.

Linley is the only sovereign that can become stronger by training after all most have already become paragons. the lowest sovereign has fuse 5 laws(poor Beirut).only Linley gets to train by fusing different laws (exp: earth+ water). Because of this all sovereign were extremely shock by Linley's power.
    shocked? not scared shitless? xD

• the 4 divine planes (life, death, fate, destruction) came first, then the rest came to be over time.
  • Who created spatial box in Yulan continent?
  • kidan1310 said:

shocked? not scared shitless? xD

yes they were :3 

lighting chief attacked him to steal his overgod sword, linley decided to take his arm and sword xD (he can regenarate the arm ofc) dude ran like hell and cried lines simler to "i call haxor"
  • Wait who has to win 10 war only sovergin can ask for a wish of an overgod I mean their is 7 sovergin in a plan do they get wish if there plane won and out of the 7 they all get wish what does highgood have to do to get a wish can you askmto be sovereign
  • That's a very good question but you should also add how is the 7 divine planes have the same stability as the Overgod planes?!
    From what i understand the stronger the creator the stronger the stability that's why the war plane which is made by all 4 Overgods is the most stabilized plane of all.
  • Chosen said:

That's a very good question but you should also add how is the 7 divine planes have the same stability as the Overgod planes?!
    From what i understand the stronger the creator the stronger the stability that's why the war plane which is made by all 4 Overgods is the most stabilized plane of all.

Because the 7 divine planes were created along with the Chief Sovereigns and then the other Sovereigns came along with it(or maybe the sparks, then some people got the sparks etc...) 

And actually the Planar Wars "plane" is not that stabilized. It has chaotic space surrounding it, if you go too high (fly for maybe 5 seconds going fastest speed, you're dead [considering the speed of 7-star fiends or higher] ) and if you go too low you're also dead. Well, maybe not dead, just floating around in chaotic space (if you're strong enough).

The space inside the Planar Wars if just stronger than the other planes. Or, the gravity is stronger. That's why it takes a crap ton more strength to create tears in space while inside the Planar Wars plane.

And Sovereigns can create planes, they just can't create life, that's all. So if they create a plane, lets call it Example Plane, no life would appear. Only oceans, continents, islands, etc. The Example Plane would be a type of playground for the Sovereign to mess around with. Create mountains, valleys, gorges, lakes, rivers, you know, whatever. If the Sovereign allows it then yes, living things can pass through a teleportation array (or portal or whatever) and arrive at their plane.

I'm typing this out of pure assumption from the little spoilers and information I have about this subject. To me it seems pretty logical, so if anyone knows more, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Thanks for the information i really thought the chief of whatever element created whatever divine plane he belongs to.
  • Chosen said:

Thanks for the information i really thought the chief of whatever element created whatever divine plane he belongs to.

I'm thinking that is what happened. As I typed before all that up there is from little spoilers I've read myself. I'm fairly certain that the Chief Sovereigns created their respective planes, because that makes more sense. However, their planes wouldn't disappear or be destroyed if the Chief Sovereigns were killed. Someone else would take their place.
  • Chosen said:

Thanks for the information i really thought the chief of whatever element created whatever divine plane he belongs to.

no, i think you're right. i remember reading way back when hodan first appeared to linley he said something like the 7 divine planes were made by the sovereigns.
  • If I'm correct, Sovereigns are capable of creating planes but only the Chief Sovereigns have the power to create big planes which will last forever (the Divine Planes).
  • edited October 2015
    yep from what has been shown to us so far, chief sovereigns can create planes but obviously not life. 
    the 7 elemental realms were created by chief sovereigns while the 4 higher realms were made by overgods. 
    but like beirut they can create a little plane attached to a material continent like the necropolis.  
  • Blufire created a continent the size of Earth...so can Sovereign's create planes? Very likely.

The Almighty Froppy
  • Lowlav said:

Blufire created a continent the size of Earth...so can Sovereign's create planes? Very likely.

yes they can create material planes
  • Lowlav said:

Blufire created a continent the size of Earth...so can Sovereign's create planes? Very likely.

He didn't create but resurrect i think :)
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • Rule71 said:

Lowlav said:

ya and i'm pretty sure IEt forgot about that xD
  • Rule71 said:

Lowlav said:

it's more correct to say he recreated the continent. since it was completely destroyed. so he bascially just made a new one to replace the old.
  • edited October 2015
    Vexram said:

Rule71 said:

Lowlav said:

it's more correct to say he recreated the continent. since it was completely destroyed. so he bascially just made a new one to replace the old.
    yep its been millions of years since the continent was lost so its pretty easy to imagine what happen to a piece of land that was badly damaged/destroyed over the course of millions of years
    maybe one of the rocks on bluefire's created continent was the same as in the past but its more likely that he recreated the continent rather than resurrect
  • What Bluefire did was use his Divine Fire Clone to cause a massive amount of magma to spur out of the ocean floor, and since the depth of the area he did it in wasn't that big, he was able to have all the magma flow upwards to the surface and create a continent, after that he used his Divine Earth Clone to form and nurture the huge rock created of magma.

Even someone who isn't a Sovereign can create a continent within a material plane, granted the person is strong enough.
  • So since the Yulan Continent is a plane. Can it expand infinitely? I mean its not a globe.
  • nah. i don't think planes can expand infinitely. i think once a plane reaches a certain size it becomes more and more unstable. higher planes have greater stability and can expand more but lower planes are weak and can only expand so far. thats my guess anyway, i could be completely wrong.
  • Regarding not having the power to create life: Wouldn't Hemmers contradict that statement? He was a mountain of the Earth plane? Or is this one of those "He wasn't created, he just kinda happened over many years"? I honestly can't recall his origin 100%
  • Jylenn said:

Regarding not having the power to create life: Wouldn't Hemmers contradict that statement? He was a mountain of the Earth plane? Or is this one of those "He wasn't created, he just kinda happened over many years"? I honestly can't recall his origin 100%

well this 'life' thing seems to be limited to animals (possibly anything not plant-life, like insects, ect.) after all it's never mentioned that they transported greenery to these planes. just magical beasts and humans. as for hemmers, i think that he was more or less created by the force of nature itself. like the life force of the earth plane just concentrated on him and boom he was eventually born.
  • i dont get it buerit made a plane, how do you make a plane out of pure darkness? and if you use chaotic energy to fill in the gaps or something. (for needed earth and light and stuff) what makes it a darkness plane?
  • wes174 said:

i dont get it buerit made a plane, how do you make a plane out of pure darkness? and if you use chaotic energy to fill in the gaps or something. (for needed earth and light and stuff) what makes it a darkness plane?

beirut made a plane of wind. beirut is a WIND sovereign, not a darkness sovereign. as for how any plane could be made with only 1 element, well thats just a plot element. it's just possible and doesn't make any sense. after all, linley made a 'sun' and 'moon' out of pure sovereign essense. so yeah, just kinda ignore that part of the story.