Curious about a couple of things

Hello all, first time posting in the forums but been reading a couple of the novels on the site. They're pretty awesome :) 

Anyway I have a couple of things I was wondering about that hopefully some of the guys who have read the raws could answer.

1.) Can someone provide spoilers or give a brief description on what happens to the following characters in the story in the raws?

- Lomio (lightning guy that kills all those bandits)
- Mosi (the owner of the island that Linley stopped by, tried to mind control the guy above, does he do anything in the planar war?)
- Bayer (Wind Paragon)
- Bebe (does he ever fuse any profound truths? and what happens to him after Linley becomes UC?)
- Linley's family (Wharton, His dad, his children/grand children) , do they stay with the 4 DBC later on?
- Tarosse/Cesar/Dylin/War God/High Priest
- Beirut/Bluefire (what happens to them after Linley becomes UC)
- Reisgem/Reihom
- Dunnington (is he actually in the planar war?)
- Hemmers 
- Gislason (Linley's Patriarch) / Grand Elder
- Phusro (Does he participate in the Planar war? and which Sovereign does he serve?)

2.) I remember reading that at most the most powerful soul mutate was a 3 way soul mutation, does the guy ever appear in the story? ( the 3 way soul mutation highgod).

3.) If Soul mutates are so powerful then does that mean that Olivier could have been more powerful than Linley (prior to his soul mutation) if he trained all the way to high god ? I remember reading in the spoilers that Olivier used a divine spark to go directly to highgod.

4.) Is it still possible to get a new clone in another elements/laws if one of your clones is already a sovereign? (Example: Beirut or Bluefire). 

5.) Is it mentioned in the raws if Beirut is actually a Paragon? If not does it say how many profound mysteries has he fused? 

6.) Are both Bluefire's Earth and Fire divine clones at Paragon level ? I'm a bit confused on this part when reading some of the spoilers. I keep reading that he's a Paragon but I'm not sure which clone (or if both clones) since I believe his Fire clone becomes a sovereign later on.

7.) How many other Paragons show up in the story later on and do they actually do anything or are they just mentioned in passing?

8.) How many other of Beirut's "friends" show up in the story and how powerful are they (if mentioned)?

9.) Does Bluefire actually have any innate abilities? Does any of the other supreme experts do? (Like Dunnington) and are you actually still able to use your innate ability when you become a Sovereign? (Beirut's Godeater or Linley's Azure Dragon)

10.) Do the other "vile kings" of Gebados ever show up? (Aside from Odin and Bluefire)

11.) Was it ever explained later on why Reisgem was hunting Highgods in the Amethyst mountains? And why only during the time of fog?

12.) Theoretically speaking, what would happen to Grandpa Doehring if he was still alive at this point in the story? Would he still be in the ring and would he ever be revived? 

13.) I remember reading that the Paragon that injures Linley (Magnus) can be considered one of the top 5 supreme experts in the planar battlefield. Are the other 4 mentioned? and who is the top 1 supreme expert (if mentioned) present at the battlefield?

14.) Why does Linley not participate in the final battle in the planar war? ( The en masse royal rumble fight in the end) or if he does, does he get any other golden badges ? (I'm assuming the final battle in the war happens at after he gets his soul mutation although please correct me if I'm wrong)

15.) Just want to clarify as well, Beirut is both a Sovereign and a Sovereign's emissary (his clone)? 

16.) Regarding Sovereign artifacts, It was said that if the owner of one is killed , the sovereign artificat would be taken back by the respective Sovereign that gave it. So does this mean that the Sovereign artifacts of the leaders of the 4 DBC (I'm assuming the other leaders have them) are ripe for the picking? Since the 4 sovereigns that gave the artificats are all dead so if you kill them, you can use and keep the artifacts?

17.) From what I read in some of the spoilers, Linley becomes an emissary for the Chief Sovereign of Life. Does he do anything for the sovereign as an emissary? 

18.) After Linley's 4 way soul mutation, would he be able to resist Bebe or even Beirut's Godeater ability (w/o a soul protecting sovereign artifact)?

19.) How many Sovereign artificats does Beirut / Bluefire have?

20.) Do any of the other Sovereigns have regular highgod clones like Beirut and Bluefire? and do they know of each other's divine clones? (Do they know of Beirut and Bluefire's divine clones). If so , is there a rule that restricts them from helping their divine clone via their sovereign clone? (Like giving a Sovereign artifact or unlimited Soverign mights to your clone)

Apologies about the long post but the questions kinda piled up when I was thinking about them. Thank you in advance to whomever can provide spoilers :)

Comments

• edited September 2015
    1. for the beirut/leylin part: nothing happens with them or anyone, the story ends. thats it. it has been said to be so for every spoiler i've read.

3. probably not. olivier was doing everything wrong. he just master laws and didn't really put anything thought into using them and more or less just relied on the power of his soul mutation to power through fights. fusing laws is almost as good as soul mutations. once you get 5 of them fused, a soul mutate like olivier is no challenge, after all, it's not the soul mutation that makes you strong, it's how you use it, and olivier was using it like a 2x4 while linley uses his like a honed sword.

4. if you mean can their saint body still study other elements/edicts or fuse a spark, then yes, a sovereign can still get clones in other elements.

5. beirut said he wasn't a paragon in book 17. i'm gonna say thats your answer.

6. only bluefire's fire clone was at or close to paragon level. his earth clone was way behind.

9. i think bluefire's human, humans don't have innate abilities. as for the second part. are you even reading the story? yes sovereigns can still use their innate abilities. in fact they're at sovereign level power.

12. if doehring was still existed at this point the the story, linley would have created a body for him shortly after he became a wind deity. or possibly after earth, not sure if the divine power actually matters but regardless linley would have made doehring a body and put his soul into it. and doehring would have been left in the dust like everyone else.

14. he does.

15. yes.

20. other sovereigns do have highgod clones. you've see one other in the story already, the death sovereign has a water highgod clone. linley became a highgod in water watching her toy with another person.
  • edited September 2015
    So I guess Bluefire's not a sovereign yet at this point of the story with the translations since he appeared in the Planar war (assumption on my part since his earth clone is way behind compared to his fire clone and probably won't survive in the Planar battlefield). When does Bluefire become a sovereign officially in the raws?

and regarding Beirut being a paragon, was just asking to be sure in case it was mentioned in the raws later on since I can't read the raws , and yes I am reading the story,it's quite enjoyable and interesting actually, there's no need to be rude but I thank you just the same. Just wasn't sure if the Sovereign's themselves can use their innate ability or if it's limited to one of their non-sovereign clones. (I can't recall at this time if there was a Sovereign in the current translations that actually used an innate ability).

• edited September 2015
    7) about 8 paragons show up in book 20 hunting for the last overgod artifact 

10) no

11) not really but i assume he did it for kicks (he's basically the same as bebe in this manner)

14) he gets 2 badges but battles a paragon for the rest of the battle (throws the dude in a spacial rift since the dude had pretty tough defense couldn't get his badge though)

16) yep that's pretty much how linley got one lol. however just by possesing one u are unable to ask a sovereign for anymore. 

18) he has the same speacial ability paragons do which allows them to ignore it so ya pretty much 

19) beirut had a soul protecting one he got for his emmesary clone but turns out he gave it to bebe

EDIT: forgot to answer this one :P

2) Oliver becomes a 6 star fiend just by becoming a highgod
  • edited September 2015

10) no

11) not really but i assume he did it for kicks (he's basically the same as bebe in this manner)

14) he gets 2 badges but battles a paragon for the rest of the battle (throws the dude in a spacial rift since the dude had pretty tough defense couldn't get his badge though)

16) yep that's pretty much how linley got one lol. however just by possesing one u are unable to ask a sovereign for anymore. 

18) he has the same speacial ability paragons do which allows them to ignore it so ya pretty much 

19) beirut had a soul protecting one he got for his emmesary clone but turns out he gave it to bebe

16) Why?
    Each Sovereign can give any God 1 artifact, all others they should earn! So if you have already artifact (from collecting Badges or how Linley got his ring, or from other Commanders whose Sovereigns died like 4DB), that doesn't meand you can't get another one from Sovereign upon becoming his Emmisionary!

It was stated that there are rule that Sovereign can only gift 1 artifact to anyone for free (or with conditions of their own, mostly it is by becoming Emmisionary), but no rules about how much drops of Might!
    And it doesn't matter if you got other artifact by our own powers before or after receiving free artifact from Sovereign!

• edited September 2015
    Glen said:

10) no

16) Why?
    Each Sovereign can give any God 1 artifact, all others they should earn! So if you have already artifact (from collecting Badges or how Linley got his ring, or from other Commanders whose Sovereigns died like 4DB), that doesn't meand you can't get another one from Sovereign upon becoming his Emmisionary!

It was stated that there are rule that Sovereign can only gift 1 artifact to anyone for free (or with conditions of their own, mostly it is by becoming Emmisionary), but no rules about how much drops of Might!
    And it doesn't matter if you got other artifact by our own powers before or after receiving free artifact from Sovereign!

ya kinda what i meant i guess i was lazy to write that much tbh. but u'd need to collect 10 commander badges that shit ain't easy cause almost all of them at least have one sovereign artifact as well

EDIT: btw was i Braehler  who discovered radiant asshole was from his race? & the other one was fate dude
  • 2) The person never appeared, only mentioned

8) Tbh Dunnington(paragon), i believed, was the only one that was specifically mentioned as being Beiruit's friend, besides Linley. Everyone else is kind of a partnership, such as with the Sovereigns and Bluefire. Even Linley's friend are not really Beiruit's friend but merely people he look out for because of Linley. In the end we actually see that Linley was just an experiment that turned out to be the best, he probably would not have cared for Linley as much as he did if he never befriended Bebe and became brothers for life.

13)  Those ranking kind of change once new people enter the planar war, like he paragon that inured Linley. In the end, Linley is the most powerful, while the other 2 paragons and Bluefire are pretty much equal status.

17) No, iirc everything that happened near the end all revolves around Linley after he became Sovereign. It was all about Linley going after the Sovereign of Light, while other sovereigns were just spectators.
  • just curious about few things..

1) whats the relation of Resigms mother with Linley? why did she give thing to linley for blackstone prison(forgot its name). why does she feel responsible.

2) who exactly is linley's mother? how come she is still alive? and does she plays any important role in the story?
  • ninmortal said:

just curious about few things..

1) whats the relation of Resigms mother with Linley? why did she give thing to linley for blackstone prison(forgot its name). why does she feel responsible.

2) who exactly is linley's mother? how come she is still alive? and does she plays any important role in the story?
    reisgems mom was a friend of the 4DBC sov's. she feels responsible because she couldn't help them. simple as that i think.

2. linley's mom is really nothing special, cept she was perfect for being made into a powerful angel for the radiant asshole's use. her only role is that of a plot device to force the MC to kill the radiant asshole.
  • About linley mother there's only one thing that kinda slipped past in the LN... she was a 12 winged-angel, basically she had the power of a commander ( 5 laws fused ) after linley kill Augusta, does she go back to her human fisiology and loses the power or she keep being overpower.

Reading the raws sometimes can be confusing.
  • YueChe said:

About linley mother there's only one thing that kinda slipped past in the LN... she was a 12 winged-angel, basically she had the power of a commander ( 5 laws fused ) after linley kill Augusta, does she go back to her human fisiology and loses the power or she keep being overpower.

i don't think the power part is even mentioned lol. IET was more focused on the battle
  • YueChe said:

About linley mother there's only one thing that kinda slipped past in the LN... she was a 12 winged-angel, basically she had the power of a commander ( 5 laws fused ) after linley kill Augusta, does she go back to her human fisiology and loses the power or she keep being overpower.

I think Linley wanted the Chief Sov of Light to release her, but he refused
  • edited September 2015
    1.)
    "normal" sovereigns become insignificant fast... as soon as Linley becomes a double Sovereign.
    Linley's family will be reunited (except for grandpa Döhring since his soul dissipated... not even UC can bring him back)
    I think Linley meets Dunnington again when Paragons get sent to search that red diamond item, he teams up with him for a short time, but Linley is stronger than him anyways...
    Reisgem doesnt really appear later on, but his mom (she is on Linley's side... as is the main Death sovereign... and the Bloodridge Sovereign... and to some degree the main Destruction Sovereign...)
    The elders of the Divine Beast Clans become pretty submissive, they come running to Linley as soon as they catch wind of him being a sovereign and when they hear of the story of the death of their ancestors, beg him to kill that radiant sovereign bastard

2.)  Nope

5.)
    Beirut isn't a paragon (at least not in wind, since he isn't described as paragon sovereign). He probably fused 5 (it was said most sovereigns have 5 fused mysteries, reached through their stronger soul, but paragon-level requires more than that (an insight))

6.)
    Bluefire is a fire paragon sovereign... not sure if he reached paragon in earth too (maybe he did?)

7.)
    The most paragons show up when they are send to retrieve the red diamond thingy (8+Linley or so)

8.)
    Not many.. one to mention might be the Bloodridge Sovereign?

9.)

Bluefire has no innate abilities... Others are not really mentioned... Yes, Sovereigns can use their innate ability (in fact, the 4 divine beast clan ancestors had a combi-attack even, and I think the main destruction Sovereign also is a divine beast (some kind of snake-thingy?) with innate ability)

10.)
    No...

11.)
    For fun. During time of fog because his mom sucked some in for him to play around, maybe? lol

14.)

He participates. He still needed 2 badges and Reisgem wanted to collect some, too. Shortly after he kills 2 commanders (Magnus' friends), grand battle happens (he doesnt get another badge, although he could have)

15.)
    Yup, he disguised himself as emissary (of Bloodridge sovereign who helped him out) to help the 4DBC

16.)

After a sovereign dies, the artifacts can be kept by whoever has them, but the death of a sovereign (usually) is such a rare event that barely anyone has "free" sovereign artifacts

17.)

Nope, Linley is never an emissary. The main sovereign of destruction claims that Linley is his emissary once to save him from the radiant sovereign tho.

18.)
    Yeah probably (weren't the ways to resist the godeater ability 1. soul sove artifact, 2. being paragon, 3. soul mutation ?)

19.)
    Creating sovereign artifacts costs time, so Beirut has at most few, Bluefire has no own artifacts yet (Linley also doesnt have any own later on)
    But other sovereigns (that had more than enough time to create artifacts) sometimes help out new ones (Bloodridge sovereign gives Linley some)

20.)

Other sovereigns also have highgod clones, yeah... It's unknown if other sovereigns know of all clones of other sovereigns (I think they don't really care?)
    Even the clones of a sovereign can draw sovereign's might.. And the clone's soul is also strengthened by just being a sovereign... That alone makes them superior to ordinary highgods... Not sure if they even need sovereign artifacts

Btw, on Linley's mom. There were 2 ways to free her. 1. kill radiant sovereign, 2. radiant sovereign releases his control of the angel-creating pond(whatever it's called) and with that releasing control about all angels of that pond
    Ofc, that bastard didn't want to give up his little 12-winged angel army just to do linley a favor... >_>
    (and the freed angels keep their powers, iirc)
  • Tierra said:

1.)
    "normal" sovereigns become insignificant fast... as soon as Linley becomes a double Sovereign.
    Linley's family will be reunited (except for grandpa Döhring since his soul dissipated... not even UC can bring him back)
    I think Linley meets Dunnington again when Paragons get sent to search that red diamond item, he teams up with him for a short time, but Linley is stronger than him anyways...
    Reisgem doesnt really appear later on, but his mom (she is on Linley's side... as is the main Death sovereign... and the Bloodridge Sovereign... and to some degree the main Destruction Sovereign...)
    The elders of the Divine Beast Clans become pretty submissive, they come running to Linley as soon as they catch wind of him being a sovereign and when they hear of the story of the death of their ancestors, beg him to kill that radiant sovereign bastard

2.)  Nope

5.)
    Beirut isn't a paragon (at least not in wind, since he isn't described as paragon sovereign). He probably fused 5 (it was said most sovereigns have 5 fused mysteries, reached through their stronger soul, but paragon-level requires more than that (an insight))

6.)
    Bluefire is a fire paragon sovereign... not sure if he reached paragon in earth too (maybe he did?)

7.)
    The most paragons show up when they are send to retrieve the red diamond thingy (8+Linley or so)

8.)
    Not many.. one to mention might be the Bloodridge Sovereign?

9.)

Bluefire has no innate abilities... Others are not really mentioned... Yes, Sovereigns can use their innate ability (in fact, the 4 divine beast clan ancestors had a combi-attack even, and I think the main destruction Sovereign also is a divine beast (some kind of snake-thingy?) with innate ability)

10.)
    No...

11.)
    For fun. During time of fog because his mom sucked some in for him to play around, maybe? lol

14.)

He participates. He still needed 2 badges and Reisgem wanted to collect some, too. Shortly after he kills 2 commanders (Magnus' friends), grand battle happens (he doesnt get another badge, although he could have)

15.)
    Yup, he disguised himself as emissary (of Bloodridge sovereign who helped him out) to help the 4DBC

16.)

After a sovereign dies, the artifacts can be kept by whoever has them, but the death of a sovereign (usually) is such a rare event that barely anyone has "free" sovereign artifacts

17.)

Nope, Linley is never an emissary. The main sovereign of destruction claims that Linley is his emissary once to save him from the radiant sovereign tho.

18.)
    Yeah probably (weren't the ways to resist the godeater ability 1. soul sove artifact, 2. being paragon, 3. soul mutation ?)

19.)
    Creating sovereign artifacts costs time, so Beirut has at most few, Bluefire has no own artifacts yet (Linley also doesnt have any own later on)
    But other sovereigns (that had more than enough time to create artifacts) sometimes help out new ones (Bloodridge sovereign gives Linley some)

20.)

Other sovereigns also have highgod clones, yeah... It's unknown if other sovereigns know of all clones of other sovereigns (I think they don't really care?)
    Even the clones of a sovereign can draw sovereign's might.. And the clone's soul is also strengthened by just being a sovereign... That alone makes them superior to ordinary highgods... Not sure if they even need sovereign artifacts

Btw, on Linley's mom. There were 2 ways to free her. 1. kill radiant sovereign, 2. radiant sovereign releases his control of the angel-creating pond(whatever it's called) and with that releasing control about all angels of that pond
    Ofc, that bastard didn't want to give up his little 12-winged angel army just to do linley a favor... >_>
    (and the freed angels keep their powers, iirc)
    shame linley' semmiserie killed all those angels xD
  • Can sovereigns fuse more laws after fusing with sovereign's spark?! or is it like fusing with deity's spark to become deity (can't fuse laws)?!
  • Chosen said:

Can sovereigns fuse more laws after fusing with sovereign's spark?! or is it like fusing with deity's spark to become deity (can't fuse laws)?!

yep apparantly it gets significantly easier
  • Chosen said:

Can sovereigns fuse more laws after fusing with sovereign's spark?! or is it like fusing with deity's spark to become deity (can't fuse laws)?!

Really?! then why most of the sovereigns aren't paragons?! or they don't have enough talent?!
  • Chosen said:

Chosen said:

Really?! then why most of the sovereigns aren't paragons?! or they don't have enough talent?!
    When someone becomes a sovereign they can use faith energy to help them understand their respective law. sovereign sparks are different than divine sparks. this is because no one has become a sovereign by themselves so sparks don't halt progress in a law or make it harder to advance. A sovereign spark contains no knowledge of laws/insight, it's just an upgrade giving access to will and sovereign power. The condition for a sovereign is to become a highgod on your own
  • Chosen said:

Chosen said:

even tho it is easier for sovereigns to fuse profound mysteries, u most also remember that the last bottleneck they have to break though is also a lot harder than normal, compared to when they where highgods, after all if the last step they need to pass before becoming a paragon was that easy all the first sovereigns that where born will have by now become paragons

so i think it is more that as long as it is not the last bottleneck to become paragon when one becomes a sovereign it is possible for them to fuse the profound mysteries faster, but when they reach the last bottleneck it is made so that it is harder to break though than when one is a highgod. since sudden enlightments are hard to get in the first place
  • Mr_Lu said:

Chosen said:

Chosen said:

even tho it is easier for sovereigns to fuse profound mysteries, u most also remember that the last bottleneck they have to break though is also a lot harder than normal, compared to when they where highgods, after all if the last step they need to pass before becoming a paragon was that easy all the first sovereigns that where born will have by now become paragons

so i think it is more that as long as it is not the last bottleneck to become paragon when one becomes a sovereign it is possible for them to fuse the profound mysteries faster, but when they reach the last bottleneck it is made so that it is harder to break though than when one is a highgod. since sudden enlightments are hard to get in the first place
    Well, i think that they already said it on the novel that it is fate to become sovereign so that means most likely they aren't as talented as highgod paragons and maybe even less talented than people who fused 5 laws if what GLP95 said is true
  • Chosen said:

Mr_Lu said:

Chosen said:

Chosen said:

Well, i think that they already said it on the novel that it is fate to become sovereign so that means most likely they aren't as talented as highgod paragons and maybe even less talented than people who fused 5 laws if what GLP95 said is true
    We don't know how far they are in fusing their laws or mastering their edict. For all we know all these sovereigns who have been around for x amount of time could be at the bottleneck to being a paragon, they just need that sudden insight or life and death situation to make them breakthrough but something threatening to a sovereign is rare and the age of most sovereigns is measured in quadtrillions meaning seeing or watching something doesn't make them gain that insight. But this is all my speculation 
  • mini thread highjack:

im highjacking this to as a question.

so far in ST, CD, and DE, IET's had a main element. in ST it was fire, in CD it was earth, in DE it's water. so my question is this, does one of IET's stories have air as the main element? and if so which one?

• Vexram said:

mini thread highjack:

im highjacking this to as a question.

so far in ST, CD, and DE, IET's had a main element. in ST it was fire, in CD it was earth, in DE it's water. so my question is this, does one of IET's stories have air as the main element? and if so which one?

SS looks like lightning right?