Heavenly Jewel Change Spoilers

As the title suggests! Ask away here as I didn't want to put spoilers in the TL thread

Thanks!

Comments

• First question to ask
    What is the Harem how many females are in, backround, how they met, if they had sex or not,etc

yeah cant think of anything else atm
  • When will the MC's father, ex-fiancé and King learn about his newly awaken power and when that happens, what power level is he at?
  • SPWJin said:

First question to ask

What is the Harem how many females are in, backround, how they met, if they had sex or not,etc

yeah cant think of anything else atm
    I won't be giving very exact Spoilers since its been a long while since I've read - will comment on what I can remember

Spoiler:

This is actually one of the very rare TJSS stories that has a harem - most of the others just have a single pairing and that's that. However, considering the character of the MC I guess it is rather likely. I'm not a huge fan of harem, but at least TJSS didn't go too overboard in that department like some other stories I've read.

There are around 4-5 females in his Harem, the one you've met so fast would be Shang Gong Bing Er.

Luckily the fiance never joins the harem. I would have hated that!

When will the MC's father, ex-fiancé and King learn about his newly awaken power and when that happens, what power level is he at?

It won't be too long,  should be somewhere in volume 2 I guess.
    Spoiler:
    After that, he gets sent to a school for Jewel Masters in a larger country together with Shang Gong Bing Er iirc

• edited September 2015
    can u tell me how many chapters there are in the first volume?
  • Will he get out the military soon? I refuse to read it until he's out.
  • He should participate in a war soon right?? so will he do something big?
    What rank will he be when he leaves the military??
  • ZenZen
    edited September 2015
    karoman said:

can u tell me how many chapters there are in the first volume?

9 chapters in the first volume
    bonifide said:

Will he get out the military soon? I refuse to read it until he's out.

he'll get out of the military in the middle of volume 2, so it's not that far away. He does get to fight in a battle or two first (can't remember exactly) though. Why are you against him in the military though? I know it's a little slow at the moment but its pretty interesting once the battling starts.
    aoussa said:

He should participate in a war soon right?? so will he do something big?

What rank will he be when he leaves the military??
    Yup he will soon

Spoiler:
    The new soldiers battle it out in a competition, then they fight an actual batle against the Kalise army. Both times he contributes in a big way 

Not sure what rank he'll be when he leaves the military, did you mean military or power ranking? He doesn't exactly get military rank until later
  • Btw at the end of the novel, was that really Tang San from DD that shows up and tries to recruit him and train him into being a god-king?
  • Btw at the end of the novel, was that really Tang San from DD that shows up and tries to recruit him and train him into being a god-king?

Spoiler:
    Yup,it is! The MC from Magic Chef of Ice and Fire (冰火魔厨 “Bing Huo Mo Chu”) also appears.
    In Douluo Dalu 3, we see that all his stories share the same universe though they are from different individual worlds -  but their 'gods' are all in the same heavenly realm

• edited September 2015
    w8 there is a DD3?

cause right now i only know of DD2
  • Mr_Lu said:

w8 there is a DD3?

cause right now i only know of DD2
    Yup, it's here.
    http://www.qidian.com/Book/3450647.aspx

It's just a short story by TJSS tying up some loose ends from the ending of DD2 - talking about the War amongst the gods in the heavenly realm. I haven't read it yet, but I probably will some time soon lol
  • What is the 6th element of the MC?
  • What is the 6th element of the MC?

and 5th? :P
  • 5th Attribute is Evil
    6th Attribute is Time

• 5th Attribute is Evil
    6th Attribute is Time

So...

1st = Wind
    2nd = Lightening
    3rd = Space
    4th = Darkness
    5th = Evil
    6th = Time

If I'm understanding this correctly, he is going to turn into an Evil master of Space and Time.

So I ask you... is Zhou Weiqing the final evolution of...

The Humanoid Dalek!
  • if there is a tranlator for this series can u throw a link up?
  • Alvastar said:

5th Attribute is Evil
    6th Attribute is Time

So...

1st = Wind
    2nd = Lightening
    3rd = Space
    4th = Darkness
    5th = Evil
    6th = Time

If I'm understanding this correctly, he is going to turn into an Evil master of Space and Time.

The Humanoid Dalek!
    LOL! That is awesome truly lol.

Actually that black pearl is from one of TJSS' other novels - Douluo Dalu!
    And Tang San from DD also makes a cameo at the end of this novel heh
    Mr_Lu said:

if there is a tranlator for this series can u throw a link up?

https://zentranslations.wordpress.com/
  • thx khelvaster

can anybody inform me if the site is only temp down?

• Mr_Lu said:

thx khelvaster

can anybody inform me if the site is only temp down?

As of right now when I checked, it is not.
  • Alvastar said:

5th Attribute is Evil
    6th Attribute is Time

So...

1st = Wind
    2nd = Lightening
    3rd = Space
    4th = Darkness
    5th = Evil
    6th = Time

The Humanoid Dalek!

Mr_Lu said:

Yeah it was kinda cool how Tang San wanted to recruit him into the ranks of the gods only to get rejected lol.
  • Alvastar said:

5th Attribute is Evil
    6th Attribute is Time

So...

1st = Wind
    2nd = Lightening
    3rd = Space
    4th = Darkness
    5th = Evil
    6th = Time

The Humanoid Dalek!

Mr_Lu said:

Yeah it was kinda cool how Tang San wanted to recruit him into the ranks of the gods only to get rejected lol.
    Yeah lol it does suit his personality though "being a god is too much trouble" i loved it

• does the fiance regret rejecting him? 
  • 3mp3ror said:

does the fiance regret rejecting him? 

No she ends up with someone else.

I'm glad too, never liked her. I always hate it in other stories where these things happens and they reconcile later.
  • Will he love Bing Er most?, did Bing Er approve of the harem?
  • more equal i think, but she definitely is his first.

yup, she has approved
  • Nice spoilers!

So at what chapter does the family and the fiance come to know about Zhao's powers? 
    And at what chapter does Bing'er comes to know of his status?

And the fiance b**** did she even feel sorry for what she did? 

• When will the MC get beat up for being rude to an extremely important person xD?
  • DaoistTac said:

Nice spoilers!

So at what chapter does the family and the fiance come to know about Zhao's powers? 

I don't remember exactly which chapter but its pretty soon that they know about his powers/ status.

Not sure if she does feel sorry - but definitely she won't end up with the MC.

When will the MC get beat up for being rude to an extremely important person xD?

Not beaten up, but you'll see him suffer a tiny while in this coming chapter =P
  • DaoistTac said:

Nice spoilers!

I don't remember exactly which chapter but its pretty soon that they know about his powers/ status.

Not sure if she does feel sorry - but definitely she won't end up with the MC.

When will the MC get beat up for being rude to an extremely important person xD?

Not beaten up, but you'll see him suffer a tiny while in this coming chapter =P
    <br/
    Hehe cannot wait for it.
  • I was reading raws " http://quanben-xiaoshuo.com/xiaoshuo/11/tianzhubian.html " using google MTL earlier and accidentally found out what i was looking for -well a tiny bit. 

Around Ch 24-25 &26 is where his family comes to know about his powers and Bing'er comes to know of his status and ACCEPTS him. At first, she runs away, but our hero-san pursues her and tells her everything after he threaten's to kill himself or something. And finally Binger accepts him BUT she says, you're still young and doesnt allow him to do naughty things haha side note: Bing'er father seems to be some big figure and mother is also strong. After Binger's mom comes to know her child has been r**** she tries to kill Zhao or more like test him. the mother is also an acquaintance to Zhao's parents. Her mother identifies the last beed ability as "time" 

PS
    even the raw was good to read ~~