Transcending The Nine Heavens

16791112

Comments

  • Taryn said:
    Probably already answered somewhere in these 8 pages, but how strong is CY at the end of the novel, is he ever OP? I mean currently he's pretty weak, and from what I'm reading he pretty much stays that way in comparison with his friends/new companions.
    The only thing he has for him is that he knows anything related to his past life, and the tribulation sword. But I feel if he didn't have those, he would essentially be fodder.
    CY is always the most powerful out of his brothers and was essentially undefeable in the same ranks due to his special consitution. at the end of the novel his is one of the most influential and powerful man in the Nine True Heavens.

    lorwa said:
    Who is Xue Leihan?
    What is his relationship with MC? How does he know about MC former life?
      Xue Leihan is the Eastern Emperor the Ruler of the Eastern Heavens (one of the 10 Heavens of the Nine True Heavens) one of the Nine Emperors One Empress of the Nine True Heavens and 2nd in power only to the Divine Lord. He is also the man whom JMX gives the Nine tribulation sword to and he brought it to the Nine Heavens Continent ( he is also the dude who remade the Nine Heavens continent to the way it is now aka Low-Mid-High) and along the way he made the Sword spirit as well.

      He observes all the Nine tribulation sword masters and was very intrigued by CY as he previous life was like not suppose to be like that as it didn't follow the pattern of all the previous NTS masters, so he hid his identity and made a new one as a famous scholar and befriended CY, they later become sworn brothers along with Mo Qing Wu ( Xue leihan thinks of Mo Qing Wu as his little sister as she reminds him a bit of his real one) He also observed the moment CY died and how the space itself changed afterwards. so essentially he is the only one beside CY ( or JMX and company) to know CY's past life.
    he would later meet CY in the high heavens to explain things to him. ( Xue Leihan really do think of CY as his sworn brother as later in the Nine True Heavens he had told the Beast Empresses that if CY dies then he will declear war on the 2 Heavens responsible and destroy them both even at the cost of his life and the Eastern Heaven)
    Murtagks said:
    How many children will he have and with which women?




    1 - With Tie Bu Tian
    His child is like amazing and was hinted to be the reincarnation of some op dude and his antics were hiralous as hell.
  • does chu yang learn and incorporate anymore concepts like the gentle force of water into his sword?
  • Taryn said:
    Probably already answered somewhere in these 8 pages, but how strong is CY at the end of the novel, is he ever OP? I mean currently he's pretty weak, and from what I'm reading he pretty much stays that way in comparison with his friends/new companions.
    The only thing he has for him is that he knows anything related to his past life, and the tribulation sword. But I feel if he didn't have those, he would essentially be fodder.
    CY is always the most powerful out of his brothers and was essentially undefeable in the same ranks due to his special consitution. at the end of the novel his is one of the most influential and powerful man in the Nine True Heavens.

    lorwa said:
    Who is Xue Leihan?
    What is his relationship with MC? How does he know about MC former life?
      Xue Leihan is the Eastern Emperor the Ruler of the Eastern Heavens (one of the 10 Heavens of the Nine True Heavens) one of the Nine Emperors One Empress of the Nine True Heavens and 2nd in power only to the Divine Lord. He is also the man whom JMX gives the Nine tribulation sword to and he brought it to the Nine Heavens Continent ( he is also the dude who remade the Nine Heavens continent to the way it is now aka Low-Mid-High) and along the way he made the Sword spirit as well.

      He observes all the Nine tribulation sword masters and was very intrigued by CY as he previous life was like not suppose to be like that as it didn't follow the pattern of all the previous NTS masters, so he hid his identity and made a new one as a famous scholar and befriended CY, they later become sworn brothers along with Mo Qing Wu ( Xue leihan thinks of Mo Qing Wu as his little sister as she reminds him a bit of his real one) He also observed the moment CY died and how the space itself changed afterwards. so essentially he is the only one beside CY ( or JMX and company) to know CY's past life.
    he would later meet CY in the high heavens to explain things to him. ( Xue Leihan really do think of CY as his sworn brother as later in the Nine True Heavens he had told the Beast Empresses that if CY dies then he will declear war on the 2 Heavens responsible and destroy them both even at the cost of his life and the Eastern Heaven)
    Murtagks said:
    How many children will he have and with which women?




    1 - With Tie Bu Tian
    His child is like amazing and was hinted to be the reincarnation of some op dude and his antics were hiralous as hell.
    So he only has one kid?
  • when does Chu Yang pick up Tie Bu Tian to come to the upper nine heaven or the old nine heaven?
  • AmazingLi said:
    when does Chu Yang pick up Tie Bu Tian to come to the upper nine heaven or the old nine heaven?
    anybody can answer this question? when do chu yang meet Zi Xie Qing in old nine heaven? 
  • Taryn said:
    Taryn said:
    Probably already answered somewhere in these 8 pages, but how strong is CY at the end of the novel, is he ever OP? I mean currently he's pretty weak, and from what I'm reading he pretty much stays that way in comparison with his friends/new companions.
    The only thing he has for him is that he knows anything related to his past life, and the tribulation sword. But I feel if he didn't have those, he would essentially be fodder.
    CY is always the most powerful out of his brothers and was essentially undefeable in the same ranks due to his special consitution. at the end of the novel his is one of the most influential and powerful man in the Nine True Heavens.

    lorwa said:
    Who is Xue Leihan?
    What is his relationship with MC? How does he know about MC former life?
      Xue Leihan is the Eastern Emperor the Ruler of the Eastern Heavens (one of the 10 Heavens of the Nine True Heavens) one of the Nine Emperors One Empress of the Nine True Heavens and 2nd in power only to the Divine Lord. He is also the man whom JMX gives the Nine tribulation sword to and he brought it to the Nine Heavens Continent ( he is also the dude who remade the Nine Heavens continent to the way it is now aka Low-Mid-High) and along the way he made the Sword spirit as well.

      He observes all the Nine tribulation sword masters and was very intrigued by CY as he previous life was like not suppose to be like that as it didn't follow the pattern of all the previous NTS masters, so he hid his identity and made a new one as a famous scholar and befriended CY, they later become sworn brothers along with Mo Qing Wu ( Xue leihan thinks of Mo Qing Wu as his little sister as she reminds him a bit of his real one) He also observed the moment CY died and how the space itself changed afterwards. so essentially he is the only one beside CY ( or JMX and company) to know CY's past life.
    he would later meet CY in the high heavens to explain things to him. ( Xue Leihan really do think of CY as his sworn brother as later in the Nine True Heavens he had told the Beast Empresses that if CY dies then he will declear war on the 2 Heavens responsible and destroy them both even at the cost of his life and the Eastern Heaven)
    Murtagks said:
    How many children will he have and with which women?




    1 - With Tie Bu Tian
    His child is like amazing and was hinted to be the reincarnation of some op dude and his antics were hiralous as hell.
    So he only has one kid?
    No, it's hinted that he might have more than one kid but only one really show up and mention in this novel. Also I was really disappointed that Jin mo daughter actually didn't fall in love with any of chu yang's son especially his first one since the kid is hilarious and op (this is mention in a different novel by the way).
  • What novel for chu yang kid shows up?
  • anlie said:
    What novel for chu yang kid shows up?
    Only one show up and it's in this one, the other are hinted in the next novel realm in the firmament. It just mention how Jin mo daughter was really picky that none of chu yang kids was able to move her, she was said to be really beautiful.
  • edited September 2016
    Can anybody confirm if lnmtl have all the chapters? There are some duplicates, for example ch2078-2100 are the same as 1066-1089. Not sure where is the real ch2078-2100
  • lorwa said:
    Can anybody confirm if lnmtl have all the chapters? There are some duplicates, for example ch2078-2100 are the same as 1066-1089. Not sure where is the real ch2078-2100
    All LNMTL's series I have read except ATG and TDG have some missing or duplicate chapters especially towards the end. I read all the missing or duplicate chapters for TtNH at this site using google translate it's not great but it works to fill in since missing chapters are quite rare. http://www.jueshitangmen.info/aoshijiuchongtian/
  • Can anybody explain why past nine sword master have to betray their brothers?
  • edited September 2016
    lorwa said:
    Can anybody explain why past nine sword master have to betray their brothers?
    It's actually an act. The truth later revealed to them that the past nine sword masters sacrificed themselves to make gateways for their brothers to ascend safely to the True Nine Heavens and increase their cultivation to the highest level to battle against Demon Force. All past 7 masters did good except for the 1st master who did wrong was imprisoned under the soul lake. 9th master which is our MC who is the strongest master and doesn't need such method to do so instead he and his bothers and his harem directly ascend using their own power. 

    And the gateway is very dangerous method when if a person feels sorrow or regret they will get stuck, only united strong hatred feelings can withstand and safely pass through the gate and gain power. So that's why they put on an act of betrayal to trick their brothers.

    Anyways, 7 past masters actually didn't die for real but were transported to another secret dimension/space/realm later reunite with all of them to fight.
  • sunwukon said:
    lorwa said:
    Can anybody explain why past nine sword master have to betray their brothers?
    It's actually an act. The truth later revealed to them that the past nine sword masters sacrificed themselves to make gateways for their brothers to ascend safely to the True Nine Heavens and increase their cultivation to the highest level to battle against Demon Force. All past 7 masters did good except for the 1st master who did wrong was imprisoned under the soul lake. 9th master which is our MC who is the strongest master and doesn't need such method to do so instead he and his bothers and his harem directly ascend using their own power. 

    And the gateway is very dangerous method when if a person feels sorrow or regret they will get stuck, only united strong hatred feelings can withstand and safely pass through the gate and gain power. So that's why they put on an act of betrayal to trick their brothers.

    Anyways, 7 past masters actually didn't die for real but were transported to another secret dimension/space/realm later reunite with all of them to fight.
    You forgot to mention that each of those sword masters have like 20 wives.
  • What happens to Wu Qian Qian? Will she be accepted by Chu Yang and survive till the end?
  • rexdaevid said:
    What happens to Wu Qian Qian? Will she be accepted by Chu Yang and survive till the end?
    She marry chu yang at the end. 
  • rexdaevid said:
    What happens to Wu Qian Qian? Will she be accepted by Chu Yang and survive till the end?
    She marry chu yang at the end. 
    Thanks, also how about Tan tan and their master Meng Chao Ran, will they survive the onslaught of enemies?

    Also, will the two of them have significant roles in the future?
  • I have a question: Will Tan Tan have a girlfriend?
  • rexdaevid said:
    rexdaevid said:
    What happens to Wu Qian Qian? Will she be accepted by Chu Yang and survive till the end?
    She marry chu yang at the end. 
    Thanks, also how about Tan tan and their master Meng Chao Ran, will they survive the onslaught of enemies?

    Also, will the two of them have significant roles in the future?
    Tan Tan and Meng Chao Ran survives the attack along with the sect master. Chu Yang And Gu De Xing arrive just in time to save them. Chu Yang will use his sword fragment to fight off the Revered level masters and give everyone some Vitality Spring Water to heal up.
  • Silith said:
    I have a question: Will Tan Tan have a girlfriend?
    Yes, he have a wife. They are both dumb though since they were marry for like a couple of year yet they don't know how to make a baby(don't know sex). It was funny when chu yang and his wives find out.
  • Is there something special about Tan tan? Will he become powerful in the future?
  • Silith said:
    I have a question: Will Tan Tan have a girlfriend?
    Yes, he have a wife. They are both dumb though since they were marry for like a couple of year yet they don't know how to make a baby(don't know sex). It was funny when chu yang and his wives find out.
    Oh, wow. Thanks. Another question about Tan Tan's wife. Is she "beautiful"(like Tan Tan) or is she beautiful(all boobs but no brain)?
  • what is tan tan story? 
  • Silith said:
    Silith said:
    I have a question: Will Tan Tan have a girlfriend?
    Yes, he have a wife. They are both dumb though since they were marry for like a couple of year yet they don't know how to make a baby(don't know sex). It was funny when chu yang and his wives find out.
    Oh, wow. Thanks. Another question about Tan Tan's wife. Is she "beautiful"(like Tan Tan) or is she beautiful(all boobs but no brain)?
    She is pretty but not as pretty as chu yang's wives, she is sort of above average but her older brother is a pretty boy though, he is the handsome/prettiest out of the brothers.

    @Rexdaevid
    tantan is strong, he have something in him that make him special, you will find out later. At the end of the novel, in my opinion tan tan is the strongest out of the gang not counting chu yang.
  • How did she even fell for Tan Tan? And also since Beyond the Heavens Sect plans to move to Iron Cloud, will Chu Yang get that artifact in Seven Shades Congregation Grounds?
  • edited October 2016
    The questions above and another one:
    Who are Tan Tan's parents and why was he abandoned?
  • Silith said:
    The questions above and another one:
    Who are Tan Tan's parents and why was he abandoned?
    i won't be surprised if the answer to that  is anticlimactic tbh....
  • Silith said:
    How did she even fell for Tan Tan? And also since Beyond the Heavens Sect plans to move to Iron Cloud, will Chu Yang get that artifact in Seven Shades Congregation Grounds?
    tan tan save her from a beast i think, at that time she lose consciousness and wake up to find tan tan destroy the beast head with a punch and mad at him because she need the beast orb?(i forgot whats it call)
  • @Raiyu 

    -Some Young master of the Nine Great Clan from Upper Realm went down just to see this war. They won the war and planted the first seed of confusion for the Nine Great Clan, (One of the nine great clan got a branch family in middle realm, a young master from it participated in the war & after it, chu yang used Young master Yu to passed him an imcomplete Nine Layer Pill to make him pass as one of the Nine Tribulations). 
    We get to know the real identity of the Young master of Hei Mo, it was a girl (Mo Leier) and she fell in love previously in an event with Dong Wushang so she changed side for the war & reveal her love cuz Hei Mo will be use as cannon fodder in any case in the battle. After the war, Dong Wushang, Mo Leier & Rui Butong were sent to Upper Realm to create the foundation for them.

    what chapter is this?
  • What happened to law enforcement leader? Did he know the true story about his big brother ' betrayal '?
  • edited October 2016
    What happened to law enforcement leader? Did he know the true story about his big brother ' betrayal '?
    Yeah, he finds out. He sorta gave up on himself after that.

    By that point, he had gone so far off the deep end that he couldn't go back to being a good guy so he kept being bad all the way. He does a lot of evil stuff and abused his power killed a LOT of people, but all of his actions actually helped CY. Basically, he did everything CY was supposed to(the bad and the good), destroyed all of his enemies, and then gather up the rest of his forces for one final battle since by then, he was the only threat/loose end that CY needed to off before everybody ascends.

    Have you watch Code Geass? Basically that.
    Actually, I think this is mead.
Sign In or Register to comment.