Transcending The Nine Heavens

Comments

• Does she get it back?
  • Taryn said:
    Does she get it back?
    Yes
  • can you explain how her saber got stolen and how she got it back
  • can you explain how her saber got stolen and how she got it back
    Basically when she goes back to Middle Heaven and her family finds out that her Triple Yin Meridians {I think that's what she has it's been about 6 months since I read this} are crippled they take away all her privileges and she isn't even allowed to live with her mother anymore, Mo Tian Ji {again I think that's his name, her brother} shows the elders of the family the sword in a desperate attempt to show that she has a major backer and that it would be foolish to be cruel towards her, in the end the sword is confiscated by the family but she is allowed to stay with her mother.

Later when Chu Yang arrives at Middle Heaven he uses a Nine Layered Pill to cure her and even upgrade her physique to the best their is even in Old Heaven, when they are busy hunting some Spirit Beasts some Supreme's from Upper Heaven who are also in Middle Heaven notice her physique and argue over who can become her master, they are old rivals and both want a disciple to pass down all their knowledge to in the end they are tricked/persuaded by Chu Yang to both become her master and with 2 Supreme's backing her nothing could stop her in Middle Heaven, either she goes and gets the sword then with the two Supreme's I remember they go via the family and they all regret not being nicer to her or Chu Yang had already acquired the sword earlier and given it to her, after that she leaves Middle Heaven and goes with her new masters to Upper Heaven and doesn't appear properly for quite a while again.
  • Matty said:
    can you explain how her saber got stolen and how she got it back
    Basically when she goes back to Middle Heaven and her family finds out that her Triple Yin Meridians {I think that's what she has it's been about 6 months since I read this} are crippled they take away all her privileges and she isn't even allowed to live with her mother anymore, Mo Tian Ji {again I think that's his name, her brother} shows the elders of the family the sword in a desperate attempt to show that she has a major backer and that it would be foolish to be cruel towards her, in the end the sword is confiscated by the family but she is allowed to stay with her mother.

Later when Chu Yang arrives at Middle Heaven he uses a Nine Layered Pill to cure her and even upgrade her physique to the best their is even in Old Heaven, when they are busy hunting some Spirit Beasts some Supreme's from Upper Heaven who are also in Middle Heaven notice her physique and argue over who can become her master, they are old rivals and both want a disciple to pass down all their knowledge to in the end they are tricked/persuaded by Chu Yang to both become her master and with 2 Supreme's backing her nothing could stop her in Middle Heaven, either she goes and gets the sword then with the two Supreme's I remember they go via the family and they all regret not being nicer to her or Chu Yang had already acquired the sword earlier and given it to her, after that she leaves Middle Heaven and goes with her new masters to Upper Heaven and doesn't appear properly for quite a while again.
    When she went back to her family, the 2 Supremes demanded the blade to be given back to her
  • I'm wondering about the 5th fragments of the sword. When Chu Yan attends the medicine competition, he said the 5th fragments was taken by the old poison dude and it was. After the old poison guy was wounded, the fragment was cast out and didn't Chu Yan absorb it? I remember reading that the other fragments were shunning it because it gave out the aura of the old poison dude. So how come later one when he returned to his family, he said he is going to set out to get the 5th fragment? I am so confused.
  • edited May 2016
    LoneDK said:
    I'm wondering about the 5th fragments of the sword. When Chu Yan attends the medicine competition, he said the 5th fragments was taken by the old poison dude and it was. After the old poison guy was wounded, the fragment was cast out and didn't Chu Yan absorb it? I remember reading that the other fragments were shunning it because it gave out the aura of the old poison dude. So how come later one when he returned to his family, he said he is going to set out to get the 5th fragment? I am so confused.
    From what I understood from the MTLs, what the poison dude got was the sword essence. I'm not really sure about the shunning part but when Chu Yang wanted to use the sword essence, the sword spirit told him not to use it was because his level wasn't high enough like the poison dude's who's like level 9 Supreme. I think the part about the aura thing happened when they found out the poison dude got the sword essence. The 5th fragment was the one he got later.
  • hey guys.. when does he get second sword fragment in story... I hate how its right under him but he doesnt get it. Also chu yang said getting a fragment would level him up so does he? Also what's his cultivation when he gets the second fragment?
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • edited June 2016
    Ashes said:
    LoneDK said:
    I'm wondering about the 5th fragments of the sword. When Chu Yan attends the medicine competition, he said the 5th fragments was taken by the old poison dude and it was. After the old poison guy was wounded, the fragment was cast out and didn't Chu Yan absorb it? I remember reading that the other fragments were shunning it because it gave out the aura of the old poison dude. So how come later one when he returned to his family, he said he is going to set out to get the 5th fragment? I am so confused.
    From what I understood from the MTLs, what the poison dude got was the sword essence. I'm not really sure about the shunning part but when Chu Yang wanted to use the sword essence, the sword spirit told him not to use it was because his level wasn't high enough like the poison dude's who's like level 9 Supreme. I think the part about the aura thing happened when they found out the poison dude got the sword essence. The 5th fragment was the one he got later.

Ashes said:
    Matty said:
    can you explain how her saber got stolen and how she got it back

When she went back to her family, the 2 Supremes demanded the blade to be given back to her
    could you tell me which chap(s)? I wanna read both of them
  • Major Spoiler about the creator of the sword.

He is actually Mo Ye, the MC of Otherworldly Evil Monarch. Later our MC will also reach similar level with him. In the Realm of the Firmaments, the new book by the author, Chu Yang and others are also shown, where they have almost godlike powers.

• Whoa... Hes that good? To create this kind of swords?!
  • does he meet the other guys from other stories like from otherwordly devil monarch?
  • edited July 2016
    Spoilers from chapter 200 to 800 : 

Lower Realm :

- He went to Great Zhao & create a big confusion using false rumor with heavenly weapon of some fasle martial artist. He made it bigger by enticing the middle realm young master into the confusion, thanks to it the Imperial palace of Great Zhao had been destroyed & looted by Chu Yang then some friction appeared between the Imperial family & Diwu Qing Rou, Diwu was forced to take control of the nation himself & confined the royal family.

- Then he went to find the Third fragment of his sword, he met someone who's Saint Level (Young master Yu), leader of the most powerful secret organization in middle Heaven, they hit together well. He got his 3th fragment. It's said that Diwu Qin Rou is part of the Diwu clan in Upper Heaven Realm.

- He was then chased down from Great Zhao to Iron cloud (13 000km) because he heared all military plan of Diwu Qin Rou (And Diwu Qin Rou is a martial Artist at least Emperor Level). When he was near the goal, he got poisoned without knowing by a Lust Dragon & only by doing the course of a man & woman within 5hour can he be saved, only Tie Butian could save him cuz there's no other woman in a battlefied. (he was unconscious when she saved him & she didn't tell him about it)

- They then won the war cuz Diwu wanted to give him a big favor for the future of his clan (he has some suspicion about the identity of Chu Yang, and he gave up when star reading not in favor for Great Zhao). Chu Yang left Lower Realm just after the war. (King level)

- Wu Qianqian had been told the truth by Tie Butian that she was a female & pregnant with Chu Yang child, she was shocked & jealous & became her Empress for the child.

Middle Realm : 

- After obtaining information about the present condition of the Middle Realm, he met his father (Chu Feiling I think) who was on a mission to find a medecine to cure Chu Yang grandfather, it was at that moment that he knew his origin & his parent had some difficulties that forced them to abandon him. They were also attacked by the Ye Family planned by his second uncle. He was then forced to swear brotherhood with his father (without telling him that he was his child & giving him a lot of thing)

- He reunited with his brothers, they got into a fight cuz Ji Mo wanted to marry a girl that was already engaged but her fiance didn't want to get married (the girl is too ugly, macho) but he had to save "face" so they organized a competition for her. The protagonist won.

- Chu Yang had made some bet with several young master on the results & he won so he had decided to have the payment with precious material. On the way, they hear the apparition of a level 9 beast so they go there. There they begin to make Heavenly Armament Pavillon famous & he got to met Tan Tan & his master. They got to know that Tan Tan is the reincarnation of the King of the Three Star Divine Clan. 

- He went to Young Master Yu home & got what he won with the bet, we get to know that he is the last Elf. With the thing he won, he healed the wound of Mo Qingwu & upgraded her physique. Then she was taken as an apprentice by Two Super Master in Nine heaven mainland.

- He went to Xie Family who he made a bet & he got good relation with them (he's rich), they made alliance, But when they went to the another family, they got too greedy when they hear that Chu Yang is rich so had lots of conflict & battle. Chu Yang killed off 50% of the strenght of this family, being in a crisis they made an alliance with a lot of families to cope with chuyang & his brothers. They made it big & decide to make the decisive battle.

- At that time, Lower Realm, Tie Butian child is born, and we get to know that her master is the same as Chu Yang mother, so when she went down with her master to see Tie Butian, she determined that Chu Yang is her child thanks to the father of Chu Yang (he told the stories of their meeting) & the child who look almost exactly like them. They decided to hurry to Middle Realm to look for him as for Wu Qianqian she decided to go to Upper Realm to assist him when needed (she has a special physique)

- Some Young master of the Nine Great Clan from Upper Realm went down just to see this war. They won the war and planted the first seed of confusion for the Nine Great Clan, (One of the nine great clan got a branch family in middle realm, a young master from it participated in the war & after it, chu yang used Young master Yu to passed him an imcomplete Nine Layer Pill to make him pass as one of the Nine Tribulations). 
    We get to know the real identity of the Young master of Hei Mo, it was a girl (Mo Leier) and she fell in love previously in an event with Dong Wushang so she changed side for the war & reveal her love cuz Hei Mo will be use as cannon fodder in any case in the battle. After the war, Dong Wushang, Mo Leier & Rui Butong were sent to Upper Realm to create the foundation for them.

- The Fourth sword fragment was in the same place as the battle place, in a lake, it's the most dangerous & important pass for the Master of the Nine Tribulations Sword. He inside got to see illusion of everyone dear to him dying lifelike, but he got some composure back thanks to the illusion of his master. He met someone inside who forced him to use his brothers as subordinate, Chu Yang refuse, but that someone told him that he would be stranded here forever if he refuse and he pull in his brothers to tempt him. After thinking, our hero find out that it is the soul of the First sword master, he ate it & got out of the lake. 

- His parent just arrived & see him alone like this unconscious, so they take him & went directly back to Upper realm, the channel to the different realm closed soon after this because it has always been the case when the sword master got his 4th fragment, & it will reopen naturally when he get the 6th fragment.

- His brother was then out of the lake a little after him, they wake up & don't see their Boss so they panicked & don't know what happen. They promise to complete their Boss wish. We know from there that he has 8 brothers/tribulation from the nine : Ji Mo, Luo Kedi, Gu Duxing, Xie Danqing, Ao Xieyun, Rui Butong ,Mo Tianji, Dong Wushan. Rui Butong has pheonix bloodline & Ao Xieyun dragon bloodline.

End of the story about middle realm. (Emperor Level)

does he meet the other guys from other stories like from otherwordly devil monarch?

Near chapter 1000~1200 he get to meet the man who foldded Nine Heaven Mainland and made it into the 3 Realm. This man told him that he wasn't the one who created the sword but was 2 mega powerhouse who when was fighting for fun said that their world will be annexed by devil & gave a little hope by giving this sword. if you had finished reading ODM, u can guess that they are Jun Moxie & Nine Quest First master. At chapter 1660, we got the conversation of the two, Chu yang get to see a white shade in the Nine Tribulation space when he obtained the 8th fragment, it's obvious that it's Jun Moxie.
  • Thanks Raiyu!
  • Could someone tell how MC learned about his child and what he did then? Especially about the part when he meets Princess again, how he reacted, acted etc.
  • i arrived at chapter 110 today and wanted to ask, does mc mange to heal the wounds on the three yin meridians of mo qing wu?
  • Sekeis said:
    i arrived at chapter 110 today and wanted to ask, does mc mange to heal the wounds on the three yin meridians of mo qing wu?
    He will, but not in the near future.
  • ok, ty^^
  • Raiyu said:

Lower Realm :

- He went to Great Zhao & create a big confusion using false rumor with heavenly weapon of some fasle martial artist. He made it bigger by enticing the middle realm young master into the confusion, thanks to it the Imperial palace of Great Zhao had been destroyed & looted by Chu Yang then some friction appeared between the Imperial family & Diwu Qing Rou, Diwu was forced to take control of the nation himself & confined the royal family.

- Then he went to find the Third fragment of his sword, he met someone who's Saint Level (Young master Yu), leader of the most powerful secret organization in middle Heaven, they hit together well. He got his 3th fragment. It's said that Diwu Qin Rou is part of the Diwu clan in Upper Heaven Realm.

- He was then chased down from Great Zhao to Iron cloud (13 000km) because he heared all military plan of Diwu Qin Rou (And Diwu Qin Rou is a martial Artist at least Emperor Level). When he was near the goal, he got poisoned without knowing by a Lust Dragon & only by doing the course of a man & woman within 5hour can he be saved, only Tie Butian could save him cuz there's no other woman in a battlefied. (he was unconscious when she saved him & she didn't tell him about it)

- They then won the war cuz Diwu wanted to give him a big favor for the future of his clan (he has some suspicion about the identity of Chu Yang, and he gave up when star reading not in favor for Great Zhao). Chu Yang left Lower Realm just after the war. (King level)

- Wu Qianqian had been told the truth by Tie Butian that she was a female & pregnant with Chu Yang child, she was shocked & jealous & became her Empress for the child.

Middle Realm : 

- After obtaining information about the present condition of the Middle Realm, he met his father (Chu Feiling I think) who was on a mission to find a medecine to cure Chu Yang grandfather, it was at that moment that he knew his origin & his parent had some difficulties that forced them to abandon him. They were also attacked by the Ye Family planned by his second uncle. He was then forced to swear brotherhood with his father (without telling him that he was his child & giving him a lot of thing)

- He reunited with his brothers, they got into a fight cuz Ji Mo wanted to marry a girl that was already engaged but her fiance didn't want to get married (the girl is too ugly, macho) but he had to save "face" so they organized a competition for her. The protagonist won.

- Chu Yang had made some bet with several young master on the results & he won so he had decided to have the payment with precious material. On the way, they hear the apparition of a level 9 beast so they go there. There they begin to make Heavenly Armament Pavillon famous & he got to met Tan Tan & his master. They got to know that Tan Tan is the reincarnation of the King of the Three Star Divine Clan. 

- He went to Young Master Yu home & got what he won with the bet, we get to know that he is the last Elf. With the thing he won, he healed the wound of Mo Qingwu & upgraded her physique. Then she was taken as an apprentice by Two Super Master in Nine heaven mainland.

- He went to Xie Family who he made a bet & he got good relation with them (he's rich), they made alliance, But when they went to the another family, they got too greedy when they hear that Chu Yang is rich so had lots of conflict & battle. Chu Yang killed off 50% of the strenght of this family, being in a crisis they made an alliance with a lot of families to cope with chuyang & his brothers. They made it big & decide to make the decisive battle.

- At that time, Lower Realm, Tie Butian child is born, and we get to know that her master is the same as Chu Yang mother, so when she went down with her master to see Tie Butian, she determined that Chu Yang is her child thanks to the father of Chu Yang (he told the stories of their meeting) & the child who look almost exactly like them. They decided to hurry to Middle Realm to look for him as for Wu Qianqian she decided to go to Upper Realm to assist him when needed (she has a special physique)

- Some Young master of the Nine Great Clan from Upper Realm went down just to see this war. They won the war and planted the first seed of confusion for the Nine Great Clan, (One of the nine great clan got a branch family in middle realm, a young master from it participated in the war & after it, chu yang used Young master Yu to passed him an imcomplete Nine Layer Pill to make him pass as one of the Nine Tribulations). 
    We get to know the real identity of the Young master of Hei Mo, it was a girl (Mo Leier) and she fell in love previously in an event with Dong Wushang so she changed side for the war & reveal her love cuz Hei Mo will be use as cannon fodder in any case in the battle. After the war, Dong Wushang, Mo Leier & Rui Butong were sent to Upper Realm to create the foundation for them.

- The Fourth sword fragment was in the same place as the battle place, in a lake, it's the most dangerous & important pass for the Master of the Nine Tribulations Sword. He inside got to see illusion of everyone dear to him dying lifelike, but he got some composure back thanks to the illusion of his master. He met someone inside who forced him to use his brothers as subordinate, Chu Yang refuse, but that someone told him that he would be stranded here forever if he refuse and he pull in his brothers to tempt him. After thinking, our hero find out that it is the soul of the First sword master, he ate it & got out of the lake. 

- His parent just arrived & see him alone like this unconscious, so they take him & went directly back to Upper realm, the channel to the different realm closed soon after this because it has always been the case when the sword master got his 4th fragment, & it will reopen naturally when he get the 6th fragment.

- His brother was then out of the lake a little after him, they wake up & don't see their Boss so they panicked & don't know what happen. They promise to complete their Boss wish. We know from there that he has 8 brothers/tribulation from the nine : Ji Mo, Luo Kedi, Gu Duxing, Xie Danqing, Ao Xieyun, Rui Butong ,Mo Tianji, Dong Wushan. Rui Butong has pheonix bloodline & Ao Xieyun dragon bloodline.

does he meet the other guys from other stories like from otherwordly devil monarch?

Near chapter 1000~1200 he get to meet the man who foldded Nine Heaven Mainland and made it into the 3 Realm. This man told him that he wasn't the one who created the sword but was 2 mega powerhouse who when was fighting for fun said that their world will be annexed by devil & gave a little hope by giving this sword. if you had finished reading ODM, u can guess that they are Jun Moxie & Nine Quest First master. At chapter 1660, we got the conversation of the two, Chu yang get to see a white shade in the Nine Tribulation space when he obtained the 8th fragment, it's obvious that it's Jun Moxie.
    thanks i still quite got it, so who is the guy who made it into the 3 realms? is he strong like the mc of odm .so jun moxie created the sword for that world because the alien invasion. i read odm but jun only meet the images of his "brothers" and the so called master he didnt show up. the nine quest first master is the master?
  • Raiyu said:

Lower Realm :

Middle Realm : 

thanks i still quite got it, so who is the guy who made it into the 3 realms? is he strong like the mc of odm .so jun moxie created the sword for that world because the alien invasion. i read odm but jun only meet the images of his "brothers" and the so called master he didnt show up. the nine quest first master is the master?
    Guy who make it into three realm is 
    Xue Lei Han, and he is way weaker than moxie. Night quest first master tie with moxie, they were the two who were fighting. I think the master of moxie is this guy that chu yang met later at this palace who allow him to pick two books from his library.
  • edited July 2016
    *edit. wrong thread
  • edited July 2016
    A theory regarding the mirror imagining of characters. Just a thought might not even be true.

Heavy Spoiler for 3rd book and 4th books
    Spoiler:

In the novel Chu Yang has several character who are very alike to him, almost like a mirror image or a What if scenarios.

1st we have to talk about some aspects of Chu Yang, from the what we know about Chu Yang's 1st life he was a ruthless and cold person, who used any methods to get what he wants, he manipulated Mo Qing Wu and used her love to train his sword skills, afterwards Mo Qing Wu was killed and in her moment of death she told Chu Yang that she knew he was using her the whole time and that she still loved him and wished he would've loved her back. later he came under attack as a revenge from Mo Qing Wu's brother, and in the end he committed suicide in order to kill all his attackers.
      so here we have these aspects about the 1st life of Chu Yang
    - He is ruthless and cold
    - He used his lover's love to futher his own powers
    - His Lover died before him, but in her moment of death said she still loved him.
    - He was killed as a result of revenge lead by his lover's brother
    - He killed himself in the end inorder to bury his attackers with him.

Now we will talk about who i think is a mirror of Chu Yang, Yun Shan Len - The Divine Lord. 

We know from the story that Yun Shan Len was a ruthless man that manipulated the events a million years ago inorder to become the Divine Lord, and in this he had gotten the Love of Xue Xian Zi, the daughter of the Xue Family one of the richest family in the Nine True Heavens, and later killed her father and known family members inorder to gain control of Xue Family's  power in his pursuit for his goal. a million years later this event was known to Xue Xian Zi's brother Xue Lei Han - The Eastern Emperor, and due to Yun Shan Len's plotting against Chu Yang several emperors joined with Chu Yang and his brother to kill Yun Shan Len, including Xue Xian Zi's brother Xue Lei Han. In the pursuit against Yun Shan Len, Xue Xian Zi was killed before him and in her moment of death she forgave Yun Shan Len for using her and said that even though she knows of all the evil he has done but still loved him. In the end under pursuit from Chu Yang he committed suicide inorder to destroy the protective mist preventing the Heavenly Demon's from invading, as if he couldn't rule the Nine True Heavens no one would.
    so we know these aspects of Yun Shan Len
    - He is ruthless and Cold
    - He used his lover's love to gain power
    - His lover died before him but in her moment of death still said she loved him
    - He was killed a a group of people that includes his lover's Brother
    - He killed himself in the end in order to killed everyone

So from this we can see that Yun Shan Len has many aspects that are similar to Chu Yang's previous life. and there is also a character that might be the the similar image to Chu Yang in his 2nd life and this character is Zi Hao, Zixiao Emperor

we know from what little there is that Zi Hao was a honorable man who was respected and loved by his sworn brothers and subjects, and he would do anything for his friends and brothers and he destroyed an entire sect inorder to take vengeance for his friends. and that he has a lover that traveled thousands of miles to be at his side when he was in danger and fought to death ahead of him. In the end He killedhim self inorder to inflict the most damage against the Heavenly Demons as he could.

Theres more hints that the author intended these characters as whatifs to Chu Yang with some of the comments other characters drop about Mo Qing Wu,
    once Xue Lei Han was reminiscing about about his sister Xue Xian Zi, he said that she is very similar to Mo Qing Wu, in that she would love a man to the end and that she would do anything for that love even if its evil acts, and hinted at that if Chu Yang had been evil then Mo Qing Wu wouldve been like Xue Xian Zi as well. And to Zi Hao's lover when Mo Qing Wu heard the story about her journeying thousands of miles in her lover's moment of danger to die at this side she looked at Chu Yang and told him she would do that as well, also Mo Qing Wu's Blade skills are the skills that Zi Hao's lover used.

So what do you guys think about this?
  • A theory regarding the mirror imagining of characters. Just a thought might not even be true.

Spoiler:

In the novel Chu Yang has several character who are very alike to him, almost like a mirror image or a What if scenarios.

1st we have to talk about some aspects of Chu Yang, from the what we know about Chu Yang's 1st life he was a ruthless and cold person, who used any methods to get what he wants, he manipulated Mo Qing Wu and used her love to train his sword skills, afterwards Mo Qing Wu was killed and in her moment of death she told Chu Yang that she knew he was using her the whole time and that she still loved him and wished he would've loved her back. later he came under attack as a revenge from Mo Qing Wu's brother, and in the end he committed suicide in order to kill all his attackers.
    - His Lover died before him, but in her moment of death said she still loved him.

Now we will talk about who i think is a mirror of Chu Yang, Yun Shan Len - The Divine Lord. 

We know from the story that Yun Shan Len was a ruthless man that manipulated the events a million years ago inorder to become the Divine Lord, and in this he had gotten the Love of Xue Xian Zi, the daughter of the Xue Family one of the richest family in the Nine True Heavens, and later killed her father and known family members inorder to gain control of Xue Family's  power in his pursuit for his goal. a million years later this event was known to Xue Xian Zi's brother Xue Lei Han - The Eastern Emperor, and due to Yun Shan Len's plotting against Chu Yang several emperors joined with Chu Yang and his brother to kill Yun Shan Len, including Xue Xian Zi's brother Xue Lei Han. In the pursuit against Yun Shan Len, Xue Xian Zi was killed before him and in her moment of death she forgave Yun Shan Len for using her and said that even though she knows of all the evil he has done but still loved him. In the end under pursuit from Chu Yang he committed suicide inorder to destroy the protective mist preventing the Heavenly Demon's from invading, as if he couldn't rule the Nine True Heavens no one would.

So from this we can see that Yun Shan Len has many aspects that are similar to Chu Yang's previous life. and there is also a character that might be the the similar image to Chu Yang in his 2nd life and this character is Zi Hao, Zixiao Emperor

we know from what little there is that Zi Hao was a honorable man who was respected and loved by his sworn brothers and subjects, and he would do anything for his friends and brothers and he destroyed an entire sect inorder to take vengeance for his friends. and that he has a lover that traveled thousands of miles to be at his side when he was in danger and fought to death ahead of him. In the end He killedhim self inorder to inflict the most damage against the Heavenly Demons as he could.

Theres more hints that the author intended these characters as whatifs to Chu Yang with some of the comments other characters drop about Mo Qing Wu,
    once Xue Lei Han was reminiscing about about his sister Xue Xian Zi, he said that she is very similar to Mo Qing Wu, in that she would love a man to the end and that she would do anything for that love even if its evil acts, and hinted at that if Chu Yang had been evil then Mo Qing Wu wouldve been like Xue Xian Zi as well. And to Zi Hao's lover when Mo Qing Wu heard the story about her journeying thousands of miles in her lover's moment of danger to die at this side she looked at Chu Yang and told him she would do that as well, also Mo Qing Wu's Blade skills are the skills that Zi Hao's lover used.

Wait did chu yang really use Qing wu? I thought he was following the heartless swordsman path and decide to pick to sword over her and aim for revenge so I not sure if that would consider as using her.
  • A theory regarding the mirror imagining of characters. Just a thought might not even be true.

Spoiler:

Wait did chu yang really use Qing wu? I thought he was following the heartless swordsman path and decide to pick to sword over her and aim for revenge so I not sure if that would consider as using her.
    he basically used her love to temper his ruthlessness by rejecting her. imagine how in ISSTH there was this spirit severing guy who completely pampered his son so that hecould sever his familial love by killing him later it'd be a super strong severing
  • Mo Tian Yun's fate? does Mo Tian Ji finish him of or did the heavens hate him enough for him to live til Chu Yang and company get their hands on his soul?
  • Mo Tian Yun's fate? does Mo Tian Ji finish him of or did the heavens hate him enough for him to live til Chu Yang and company get their hands on his soul?
    As far as I remember he lost a gamble against chu yang and had to hand over a big amount of money with a big interest or give back qing wu blade the clan elders became furious of him and he is demoted to the 2nd young master and Mo Tian Ji became the heir , so he wanted to steal the blade which was with the first elder so he killed the first elder who happen to be his real grandfather and he is not the head son , Mo tian Ji and other clan members caught him at the crime scene I think he committed suicide or was excused .
  • Neroxex said:
    Mo Tian Yun's fate? does Mo Tian Ji finish him of or did the heavens hate him enough for him to live til Chu Yang and company get their hands on his soul?
    As far as I remember he lost a gamble against chu yang and had to hand over a big amount of money with a big interest or give back qing wu blade the clan elders became furious of him and he is demoted to the 2nd young master and Mo Tian Ji became the heir , so he wanted to steal the blade which was with the first elder so he killed the first elder who happen to be his real grandfather and he is not the head son , Mo tian Ji and other clan members caught him at the crime scene I think he committed suicide or was excused .
    I'm hoping for expelled cause that'd mean Chu Yang can have him all to himself to torture *laughs maniacally*
  • SO the Mo family will get Qing wu's sword/saber created by chu yang?
  • SO the Mo family will get Qing wu's sword/saber created by chu yang?
    It is in the spoilers already, but: 
    - The family takes her Sabre away because it is considered a treasure and she is considered defective (injured)
    - Family is going to marry her off
    - MC gathers the herbs to cure her damaged dantian
    - MC tricks/cons two supreme masters to take her as a disciple
    - They go and scare the *** out of the family and get the sabre back for her