Transcending The Nine Heavens

Comments

• becool said:
    hey guys i'm only at 110 , and it seems to me like chu is acting dumb ,like from before i was waiting for him to like take care of the doctor and the strong guard cause i mean they came with him they saw him so all his masks ont do a thing plus the doctor could be considered number 1 spy (even if not obviously the guard is sent by diwu ) ,but plot goes around withour taking care of him and its been like more than 30 days since he went to iron country that means his appearance and his backround all should be logically known by diwu (if the author doesnt pull something cause its illogical for at least the guard or the doc not to send reports after full 30 days and chu beginning work ),and now even his weakness is known to the doc (qingwu and he actually saw how much chu values her ), so wtf is he taking care of this or is it a way for the author to create trouble for chu ,cause with his personnality ,not taking care of the doctor as soon as he started as a semi minister  is really stupid ,its really bugging me and inconsistent with his attitude
    World Spiritist said:
    1. The doctor is not a spy, he is sent to poison the emperor while keeping his life.
    2. The doctor isn't really a bad guy. (he imparted his medical studies to him, why would he want chu to die?)
    3. The doctor is working for diwu, but not willingly. He is forced.
    4. The spy is the guard.
    5. Information about Chu's appearance and identity was always public, but before King of Hell Chu's name became so well known, he sent out many false information about himself so that he can confuse the enemy. I'm pretty sure there's chapter that talks about why he needs to spread the his name, but I forgot which chapter.
    6. Chu couldn't kill the Doctor's bodyguard during the trip because the doctor was there, it would ruin his image of a filial son, then he wouldn't get his recommendation from the Doctor to Tie Bu Tian. He wouldn't be able to meet the Tie Bu Tian and the he(she) wouldn't have wanted him if he heard the story from the Doctor. Chu can't kill the Doctor's whole party either since the party is medium to the Tie Bu Tian, otherwise it would've taken so much longer to gain the Tie Bu Tian's attention, and you have to remember, he is short on time... he needs to save his sect.
    7. Chu's possibility of killing the guard is like 20%
  • hey guys can someone tell me if, and if there is when there will be a time skip in Book 1.
    Cause right now Mo qing wu is still 10 and mc is still Martial Warrior and he i supposed to be Martial King at the end so there should be a significant time skip in this book right?
  • karoman said:
    hey guys can someone tell me if, and if there is when there will be a time skip in Book 1.
    Cause right now Mo qing wu is still 10 and mc is still Martial Warrior and he i supposed to be Martial King at the end so there should be a significant time skip in this book right?
    There is no time skip in the book, the mc powers up whenever he gets a sword piece he gets 2 more by the end and with a bunch of other circumstances he gets to Sword King.

The entire series spans over 5-6 years Qing Wu is only like 16ish when the series end.
  • edited March 2016
    I wanna ask does wu qian qian two master have a kid at the end? Like some of the character in this story have such a sad life, it's sort of depressing especially the guy that have his wife and son kill by his master and he spend like 600 years serving the guy without even knowing.
  • edited March 2016
    I wanna ask does wu qian qian two master have a kid at the end? Like some of the character in this story have such a sad life, it's sort of depressing especially the guy that have his wife and son kill by his master and he spend like 600 years serving the guy without even knowing.
    Oh man you mean Feng Yue couple's kid? Lololol Chu Yang's son manage to force them to marry her to himself it was hiralous.

Also if you think his storywas tragic, wait till you meet the other dude who his master screwed over (dude who use the Purple Crystal Hand on the master) his story was arguably more tragic.
  • edited March 2016
    Oh man you mean Feng Yue couple's kid? Lololol Chu Yang's son manage to force them to marry her to himself it was hiralous.

Also if you think his storywas tragic, wait till you meet the other dude who his master screwed over (dude who use the Purple Crystal Hand on the master) his story was arguably more tragic.
    Thank for the answer, by the way how many kid did chu yang have at the end? Does each wives have a kid?

Oh yeah also, does chu yang wipe out the LAN family and his mom's teacher? He can't be that heartless can he, since he technically "owe" her somewhat.

As for the tragic story, seriously? I nearly cried when I read the other guy's story and now you are telling me there someone more tragic than him? Damn.
  • > Oh yeah also, does chu yang wipe out the LAN family and his mom's teacher?

Tan Tan wiped out Lan family.  If I remember correctly his mom's teacher died to the Feng Yue couple, she was in love with the husband for 3000 years if I remember properly. 
  • edited March 2016

Thank for the answer, by the way how many kid did chu yang have at the end? Does each wives have a kid?

Oh yeah also, does chu yang wipe out the LAN family and his mom's teacher? He can't be that heartless can he, since he technically "owe" her somewhat.

As for the tragic story, seriously? I nearly cried when I read the other guy's story and now you are telling me there someone more tragic than him? Damn.
    Mo Tian Ji blew up the lan family, it was quite a explosion. 20 thousand tons of high explosives do ALOT of damage.

Theres quite alot of tragic moments in book 3 and 4 later on the Li family's last stand, Diwu Cho Chang learning the truth, etc are all pretty sad.

But the top one for me has to be the one i mention. The other dude who wants revenge on that dudes master like his story hit me pretty hard.

Chu Yang have 1 birth kid and 5000+adopted ones.
  • He 'adopted' kids? What does that mean?
  • what he only have 1 son? and rest are adopted  :o
  • Bailee said:
    He 'adopted' kids? What does that mean?
    Later on in the nine true heaven, Chu Yang takes orphans and street beggars off the streets and adopts them, more than thousands of children. He sympathies since he also felt abandoned when he was small. He drugs them all into becoming geniuses, hahahaha! 
  • Bailee said:
    Later on in the nine true heaven, Chu Yang takes orphans and street beggars off the streets and adopts them, more than thousands of children. He sympathies since he also felt abandoned when he was small. He drugs them all into becoming geniuses, hahahaha! 
    lol i hope he sent them to some genius selection tournament xD
  • Bailee said:
    lol i hope he sent them to some genius selection tournament xD
    he sold them to the some martial art school for something...
    he got the medicine to cure qianqian from one of the school...
  • bit disappoint with the ending...
    author don't make all of his wife got bed chapter with him...
    only royal couple got that precious moment...
  • bit disappoint with the ending...
    I'm sure it's implied he'll have plenty of time to do that later with all of them haha

• Bailee said:
    bit disappoint with the ending...
    I'm sure it's implied he'll have plenty of time to do that later with all of them haha
    For sure he will get it after that grand wedding and war finish...
    just pity author don't show to us how he tame the OP 4th wife who always torture mc before...
    Qingwu for sure he can get it easy, just told her what to do and she happily will follow...
  • edited March 2016
    Yeah I heard the 4th wife is pretty awesome, too bad the author didn't expand on their relationship as much.

• Bailee said:
    bit disappoint with the ending...
    For sure he will get it after that grand wedding and war finish...
    just pity author don't show to us how he tame the OP 4th wife who always torture mc before...
    Qingwu for sure he can get it easy, just told her what to do and she happily will follow...
    that's definitely gonna be BDSM.....
  • wait, Chu Yang adopts 5000+ children, drugs them and then sells them to buy more drugs? that's King of Hell Chu all right!
  • can someone spoil on what happened when xiao wu regained her memories?did she fight with chu yang?
    In Chapter 2513, Mo Wu has accepted her past life saying that the past is the past and that the present Qing Wu is also her. She said she was happy when she died because Chu Yang was crying and this means that he did love her, thus she died in piece and in happiness. So she decides to continue living this happy life as the carefree Qing Wu and will marry Chu Yang.
  • How did the first meeting between Mo Wu family and MC go ? I imagine it  should have been quite funny, considering that MC is a big lolicon 
  • I like how DQR and his lil group overthink things.. anyone knows DQR reaction when they found out that Chu Yang is King of Hell Chu?
  • Can u tell about the great zhan n iron cloud war arc n about chu yang accomplishment in iron cloud ????

• king lvl masters................are idiots
  • king lvl masters................are idiots
    Yeah, it was pretty damn funny how Chun Yang manipulate pretty much everyone into doing something. He should be called "emperor of Manipulation and Schemes Master".

• Sparteh said:
    How did the first meeting between Mo Wu family and MC go ? I imagine it  should have been quite funny, considering that MC is a big lolicon 
    I like to know too.
  • Lunnear said:

Sparteh said:
    How did the first meeting between Mo Wu family and MC go ? I imagine it  should have been quite funny, considering that MC is a big lolicon 
    I like to know too.
    This is actually pretty funny

He doesn't actually meet the entire Mo family, just some of them. When he gets to Middle Three Heavens, he meets Mo Tian Yun -Qingwu and Tianji's oldest brother and MC gambles with him. MC doesn't like him when he founds out what happened with Qingwu, and Tian Yun doesn't know about his connection to Qingwu. MC then meets with Tianji and scolds him for what happened with Qingwu, and basically tells him he wants to marry Qingwu. Tianji gets angry because Qingwu's young and threatens to make Qingwu call him father instead, but MC says Qingwu listens to MC better anyway. Tianji can't argue against it because it's true. Really, while he's in Middle Three Heavens, he only interacts with Tianji in the Mo family. It's only when he gets to the Upper Three Heavens arc that MC meets Mo father, by then he's established as the eldest brother of the other 8 Tribulations so Qingwu's father tries to get him to marry Qingwu and MC just accepts and Mo father and everyone gets shocked. Ao father comments that no wonder no matter how many women is there he shows no interest because he's a lolicon
  • What happens to Qingwu when she returns to her clan? Does her saber get taken from her?
  • What happens to Qingwu when she returns to her clan? Does her saber get taken from her?
    What happens to Qingwu when she returns to her clan? Does her saber get taken from her?
    What happens to Qingwu when she returns to her clan? Does her saber get taken from her?
    Yes