Transcending The Nine Heavens

Comments

• Worldspiritist, I'll play your game. I am currently at the beginning of the third book. Has she showed up by that time? I actually like his cousin, Chu Lei Er, to be the ninth tribulation, but I don't think she is the one
  • can someone spoil on what happened when xiao wu regained her memories?did she fight with chu yang?
  • Xiao Wu lost her memories?
  • Bailee said:
    Xiao Wu lost her memories?
    I think he means memories of events which never happened aka memories from MC's original future
  • I always find it odd that people "remember" things that happened in other timelines
  • How come the events in Chu Yang's past life are described as "Dream"? I mean, they did happen right?
    -----
    Just read some previous comments, and I agree, the author does the romance/harem tag in this series justice (unlike the majority of other novels).
  • popocake said:
    I always find it odd that people "remember" things that happened in other timelines
    thats because there is a person ( Character A ) who came from that timeline and had a deep karma (ISSTH terms) or connection with a certain person or people 
    that karma from the other timeline affects the timeline that character A is in now or the new timeline it affects the person who has a deep karma which leads to people remembering things that happened

if this happened in real life then you should check on
     >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.reddit.com/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/top/ <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
                                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • that's one way to put it. to me it's really just a messy and convoluted way to "thicken the plot", a lazy tool to add some drama to the story
  • Bailee said:
    How come the events in Chu Yang's past life are described as "Dream"? I mean, they did happen right?
    -----
    Just read some previous comments, and I agree, the author does the romance/harem tag in this series justice (unlike the majority of other novels).
    I follow Xue Le Han's explanation, theres several ways of interpreting what Chu Yang's "past life" is, Xue Le Han was there when Chu Yang died the 1st time and he said that suddenly the space changed and that everything changed, and Chu Yang also realized that this Nine Heavens Continent was different from his past life's even though alot of the events will happen the way they did but this Nine Heavens Continent is different from his past life's.
    When Xue Le Han was explaining to Chu Yang he told him that he could just think of his past life as a dream, like a prophetic dream because the Nine Heavens Contient in his past life existed only for him. 

can someone spoil on what happened when xiao wu regained her memories?did she fight with chu yang?
    Her personality was slowly changing to that of Chu Yang's previous life's, she was regaining memories as Chu Yang was gathering his Nine Tribulation Parts Aka whenever Chu Yangs gets 1 more piece Mo Qing Wu regains more memories. Her memories comes in form of dreams, Chu Yang tells her they were just a dream at one point, then later when her memories are almost complete Chu Yang confornts her with it and she tells him she wish it for it to be just a dream, because that past life will not happen anymore and she tells Chu Yang how she felt her last life and about how much she hated his sword, and that she hates that even in this life he still practices sword, she asks chu yang that would he give up the sword for her and Chu Yang immediately says yes, after a bit more of conversation Chu Yang kisses her (This lolicon, Qing Wu is like 15 at this point) they then makes up then Chu Yang goes off to Wu Jue Cheng
  • Bailee said:
    How come the events in Chu Yang's past life are described as "Dream"? I mean, they did happen right?
    -----
    I follow Xue Le Han's explanation, theres several ways of interpreting what Chu Yang's "past life" is, Xue Le Han was there when Chu Yang died the 1st time and he said that suddenly the space changed and that everything changed, and Chu Yang also realized that this Nine Heavens Continent was different from his past life's even though alot of the events will happen the way they did but this Nine Heavens Continent is different from his past life's.
    When Xue Le Han was explaining to Chu Yang he told him that he could just think of his past life as a dream, like a prophetic dream because the Nine Heavens Contient in his past life existed only for him. 

can someone spoil on what happened when xiao wu regained her memories?did she fight with chu yang?
     she asks chu yang that would he give up the sword for her and Chu Yang immediately says yes, after a bit more of conversation Chu Yang kisses her (This lolicon, Qing Wu is like 15 at this point) they then makes up then Chu Yang goes off to Wu Jue Cheng
    Aww this is so cute! <33
    ----
    What's the context of Qian Qian's coma, and what's the 'magic space' that Chu Yang puts Qian Qian into? Is it like a storage ring?

• edited March 2016
    Ah that happened while Zi Xie Qing was outside the town pwning over 700 supremes at once, Chu Yang, Dong Wu Shang, Miao Bu Tong, Wu Qian Qian, Mo Qing Wu were attacked inside the city by a shiton of Saints led by a supreme, Chu Yang and company manages to kill all of the attacker while Zie Xie Qing ganks all of the Supremes outside. After Chu Yang and company wins they were attacked by a black masked man who was ultra powerful, he launched a strike to kill Chu Yang but Wu Qian Qian takes the hit for him and essentially dies, at this point Feng Yu Rou and Yue Ling Xue returned ( wearing makeup to cover up how weak and injured they were lol) and the black masked man saw them and bailed due Wu Qian Qian being their beloved Disciple and him just killing her with him being scared shitless of them finding out who he was. Chu Yang Manages to put Qian Qian into a death like coma and placed her into his Nine Heavens Space. She needs a special medicine that only exists in the Nine true heavens. 

Chu Yang has a special space called Nine Heavens Space that exists within hus body where he can store shit and where the Ling Qi is denser then outside so stuff grows faster inside etc.
  • how many chapters does she stay in come?
  • edited March 2016
    how many chapters does she stay in come?
    She wakes up in 1937 apparently. Not sure if this is a long or short time relative to when she was in the coma.
    I'm glad all of Chu Yang's harem members are really loyal/lovable though. Thanks for the spoilers WorldSpiritist!
  • how many chapters does she stay in come?
    She stays in a coma for close to 800 chapters.
  • Zeldoon said:
    Wowow that's so long...
  • edited March 2016
    Bailee said:
    Zeldoon said:
    Wowow that's so long...
    800 episode, only about 2 year time...
  • Bailee said:
    Zeldoon said:
    Wowow that's so long...
    800 episode, only about 2 year time...
    It'll be nearing graduation for me... : ((
  • edited March 2016

I have an question I want to ask, I got a spoiler that said the nineth tribulation member is

Mo Qingwu.

Is this true? cause it make no sense for her to be one.

• edited March 2016

I have an question I want to ask, I got a spoiler that said the nineth tribulation member is

Mo Qingwu.

Yeah its true, and yes it makes no sense if you follow the history of the nine heavens continent. 
    For the longest time i thought it was going to be Wei Gongzi or Li Xiong Tu or even Diwu Qingro or Huang Xia Liu. Then it turns out to be her, like when everyone realized that she was one of the nine tribulations their thoughts were all wtf how is this possible.
    But then Chu Yang has always been making the impossible possible so tis not that surprising. 
  • theres apparently a chinese manga for TTNHs http://www.mh160.com/kanmanhua/12988/ . XD
  • Why did the Cloud Emperor kill his family?
  • Tie Bu Tian's father? wasnt it because he wanted to hide the fact that Bu Tian is a girl?
  • edited March 2016

Mo Qingwu.

Yeah its true, and yes it makes no sense if you follow the history of the nine heavens continent. 
    For the longest time i thought it was going to be Wei Gongzi or Li Xiong Tu or even Diwu Qingro or Huang Xia Liu. Then it turns out to be her, like when everyone realized that she was one of the nine tribulations their thoughts were all wtf how is this possible.
    But then Chu Yang has always been making the impossible possible so tis not that surprising. 

Thank you. So who are the new 9 ruling families then since if she  is a member then there would only be 8 ruling families or 7 if Rui bu tong didn't have/start one either.
  • I have an question I want to ask, I got a spoiler that said the nineth tribulation member is

Mo Qingwu.

Thank you. So who are the new 9 ruling families then since if she  is a member then there would only be 8 ruling families or 7 if Rui bu tong didn't have/start one either.
    There is no new 9 overlord families, as they all ascended to the nine true heavens.
    It is worth noting that it has never been the nine tribulations who establish the new 9 overlord familes. It was their sons who creates them and in the previous generations by the time the sword master and his nine tribulations unite the world they are all in their 40-100s and already have grown sons.
  • Thank a lot for answering my question worldspiritist, a final question I have is does chu yang help Gu Du Xing's wife power up too, I am assuming he did get marry later cause after hearing the Chu ancestor's story, I hope it doesn't happen to Gu Du Xing well not at least for like a couple thousand years.
  • hey guys i'm only at 110 , and it seems to me like chu is acting dumb ,like from before i was waiting for him to like take care of the doctor and the strong guard cause i mean they came with him they saw him so all his masks ont do a thing plus the doctor could be considered number 1 spy (even if not obviously the guard is sent by diwu ) ,but plot goes around withour taking care of him and its been like more than 30 days since he went to iron country that means his appearance and his backround all should be logically known by diwu (if the author doesnt pull something cause its illogical for at least the guard or the doc not to send reports after full 30 days and chu beginning work ),and now even his weakness is known to the doc (qingwu and he actually saw how much chu values her ), so wtf is he taking care of this or is it a way for the author to create trouble for chu ,cause with his personnality ,not taking care of the doctor as soon as he started as a semi minister  is really stupid ,its really bugging me and inconsistent with his attitude
  • Thank a lot for answering my question worldspiritist, a final question I have is does chu yang help Gu Du Xing's wife power up too, I am assuming he did get marry later cause after hearing the Chu ancestor's story, I hope it doesn't happen to Gu Du Xing well not at least for like a couple thousand years.
    all wifus get power-ups, also Gu Du Xing's wife has okay potential anyways as she is the daughter of a major families's head, aye Chu Ancestor's story reallly is pretty sad, how he lived for thousands of years only for that reminiscence and his duty to the family.

becool said:
    hey guys i'm only at 110 , and it seems to me like chu is acting dumb ,like from before i was waiting for him to like take care of the doctor and the strong guard cause i mean they came with him they saw him so all his masks ont do a thing plus the doctor could be considered number 1 spy (even if not obviously the guard is sent by diwu ) ,but plot goes around withour taking care of him and its been like more than 30 days since he went to iron country that means his appearance and his backround all should be logically known by diwu (if the author doesnt pull something cause its illogical for at least the guard or the doc not to send reports after full 30 days and chu beginning work ),and now even his weakness is known to the doc (qingwu and he actually saw how much chu values her ), so wtf is he taking care of this or is it a way for the author to create trouble for chu ,cause with his personnality ,not taking care of the doctor as soon as he started as a semi minister  is really stupid ,its really bugging me and inconsistent with his attitude
    the doc is not the spy bro, its that body guard that is, also Chu Yang owns the doc several times so he is very gratful to him, it is only after the 2 King battle where Tie Bu Tian couldn't send his 2 Kings to help due to the Emperor suddenly got sick(due to the spy forcing the doc to make his sickness worst) did Chu Yang finially take care as he couldnt do anything before hands anyways.

remenber that if the doc goes missing then the emperor dies, and the doc being there prolongs the emperor's life thus giving Iron Cloud time as well, and Chu Yang is keeping the doc there so that he can destroy Diwu Qingro's plan at a time of his choosing.
  • edited March 2016
    well what about the guard its the same thing there was no mention on how he dealt with him(yet) meaning he hasnt done so yet so all his secrets would get to diwu and instead of going around cleaning the pavillon and the imperial hall,in his character he should have started the first day with the guard or didnt act so balatantly ,with the same name he gave the doc groupe ,using minister chu , so immediatly his looks are known since he didnt change the name the guard knows his looks ,and the expulsion from the door,so diwu obviously should have lot of informations on him ,plus now in front of the doc showing extreme affection to qingwu ,now diwu has the weakness, it feels like either his appearance or "weakness" or backround wouldnt have gotten to diwu ,if he started the purging with the guard and flipped the doc or something ,cause it seems he wants to mistifie himself ,but in not caring about these two lot of informations has already reached the other side,so either something is going to turn up later to clarify this(this author does that sometimes it seems) or there is nothing illogical here and i'm just too tired to think(i am tired actually but i still feel i'm missing something)

• edited March 2016
    becool said:
    well what about the guard its the same thing there was no mention on how he dealt with him(yet) meaning he hasnt done so yet so all his secrets would get to diwu and instead of going around cleaning the pavillon and the imperial hall,in his character he should have started the first day with the guard or didnt act so balatantly ,with the same name he gave the doc groupe ,using minister chu , so immediatly his looks are known since he didnt change the name the guard knows his looks ,and the expulsion from the door,so diwu obviously should have lot of informations on him ,plus now in front of the doc showing extreme affection to qingwu ,now diwu has the weakness, it feels like either his appearance or "weakness" or backround wouldnt have gotten to diwu ,if he started the purging with the guard and flipped the doc or something ,cause it seems he wants to mistifie himself ,but in not caring about these two lot of informations has already reached the other side,so either something is going to turn up later to clarify this(this author does that sometimes it seems) or there is nothing illogical here and i'm just too tired to think(i am tired actually but i still feel i'm missing something)

Yeah Diwu totally knows about Chu Yang, like 5 versions of it, yes the guard confirmed Chu Yang's information but remember when Chu Yang went to Iron Cloud there were alot of people who witnessed it, from the army dudes to Tie Bu Tian's retinue so where he comes from isn't much of a secret, later Chu Yang let out so many misleading informations about himself that even though they have complete information about him there was just too much, and they couldn't confirm which ones where true and which ones weren't. At one point one of the Golden Horsed Knight's Kings come to assassinate Chu Yang and found out that each of the Iron Horsed Knights responsible for information in the city brought a different version of Chu Yang's history like 5 separate versions each with a different age, different birth etc, there was 1 version thats close to the truth but got dismissed cause its too unlikely ( an 18 year old teen doing battle with Diwu Qingro? ya gotta be kidding XD) So there was no point to try to hid his true apparent or where he comes from as they will find out sooner or later, so he instead did an misinformation campaign and used people's prejudices against them.

Also remember Qing Wu is like 10 at this point, when people look at Chu Yang Showing affection they think its like brotherly affection towards a cute sister like girl, not that Chu Yang loves her. also the doc is not a spy, he knows he is being used by Diwu Qingro but he isn't willingly working. and Chu Yang has been hiding Qing Wu cause of the Black Devil Family since they will kill her if they find her so there was no danger to her as the Black Devils are far more powerful then Diwu Qingro in Iron Cloud if you are just looking at strength alone, so if Chu Yang can hid her from them he can hid her from Diwu Qingro.
  • becool said:

plus now in front of the doc showing extreme affection to qingwu ,now diwu has the weakness

She's from Middle Three Heavens, Diwu isn't going to mess with her.  She's going to be going back to Middle Three Heavens before Diwu really gets any information about her anyways. The Doc is actually a pretty good guy, he isn't a spy for Diwu, but due to various circumstances he did poison the current Iron Cloud king in the past, something he regrets.