Transcending The Nine Heavens

Comments

• edited February 2016
    aqwzsx said:
    xd thats the reason of people asking for spoilers so that they wont be dissapointed by those 20 chapters your talking about ,and from my experience once i start a novel i get attached to charcters it becomes even harder to drop ,so while i havent built any rapport to story or mc /side charcters ,asking for a spoiler is actually better cause then you avoid being dissapointed later on( so many novels start good or even great and turn to shit later on ,ex MGA ,PMG martial odysee (ok last one from start was  stupid as f but couldnt help it, had to include it xd )and the list goes on )so while some spoilers will be dangerous but the right spoilers will help lot of readers avoid being frustrated with then novel (especially because the frustration actually increases several folds if you actually like the novel at first  like read a step to the past and come back to me tell me you wouldnt like spilers first hand(by the way its written way better than the novels ive mentionnes but the choice author takes of wanting tragedy just for the sake of tragedy will make you slam the pc hard and want to erase your brain i mean at first was to develope the mc but later was pointless just for the sake of shock ,now read that and tell me you wouldnt like being spiled beforhand)
    This novel is a feel-good novel. Trust me. MGA or ATG and the likes are children books compared to this novel, I can surely tell you that. I know the problems you are talking about. Some novels will make me frustrating and irritating whiling reading, keep questioning the shitty logic and ass pulling from nowhere. But this novel doesn't give me any stress at all. Be free to read it. I'm at chapter 2000, still 600 chapters left to finish, and it's still funny. Some novels usually slow down and start getting serious, but this novel has been very consistent even at late end.
  • sunwukon said:
    ok men ,that seems really appetizing ,just need to know does the author knows how to handle romance and does he progresses it logically(see previous page for my enquiries ),plus diversifiying personallity(i mean at least dont make them all tsunders wich apparently repeats a lot in these chinese novels hate look down on mc dont put him in the eye to later do a 180 drgree i mean i could tolerate one ) also hopefully the author doesnt throw girls left and right at the mc just to not make him like them back trying to get sympathy from readers (tons of girls but he only chose three oh hes good right? nope when you start making girls like him for no reason and the add to that making him not choose them ,it makes me wanna punch you in the face mr author)  some other problems i have you kind answered them inderctly ,since its feel good novel ,it means it will be the opposite of annoying ,and seems exactly what i need now after too much dose of wtf is going on,why are you showing off,why the fuck are you helping now ,why arent you running ,how do you not plunder that school (you personnaly destroyed ) when you are in need of essources....... so many illogical braing destroying developement ,and from you and spoilers before this seems the choice to read(hopefully not snail slow since i like my developement to take their pace slowly but i dont like it to stall for more chapters just for the sake of chapters ie MGA 600 chapters to save zi ling what do we do inbetween oh thousands of different arc not related to anything close to saving her ) thx for answers in advance
  • edited February 2016
    Nope. No tsundere.  (I'm sick of that sadist genre). Anyways, his four love interests all respect and they don't look down on him. As of chapter 2000, which where I'm at, 3 of them love him very much, and he has sex with 2 of them already (with 1 many times, and 2 at the same time) So yeah, there are several sex scenes. Author doesn't fuck around. To answer you: Yes, the author "knows how to handle romance" and "he progresses it logically." Their love develop by the time they spent together. Chu Yang doesn't have with prove his worthiness or power like in MGA or ATG (which I found them pretty childish and cringy.) Chu Yang doesn't forget them nor they forget him. They always yearn for each other when their love develop. Chu Yang takes care 3 of them very well and they often unite. Except for the 4th one, last love interest that is still developing at chapter 2000's. The author constantly lets the readers know about all his 4 girls' situations and their whereabouts, so we, the readers, won't be disappointed. Everything is in place so the readers don't have to worry about anything and just focus on the current arc's plot and humor.

idtran:

1.Mu Qing Wu is a kid - slowly grow up -> regain memory -> confront MC -> shit happen -> she loves him even more and follow MC.
    2.Wu Qian Qian in a coma -> MC saves her and put her in his magic space -> later revive her and have sex with her -> follow MC
    3.Tie Bu Tian is a women and gave birth to his child, but shes in low-heaven and hes stuck in high-heaven. -> MC immediately in a hurry to search fragment -> after obtain fragment -> he ran straight back to her and his child (didn't even stop once) -> have sex and more sex -> follow MC
    4.Zi Xia Qing, but she left the nine heaven continent -> to arrive in true nine heaven continent -> she waits for MC there and eventually meets him.
  • ^ a favor ^^^^^
    lol jk
    but i like this author its had really good story development 
  • edited February 2016
    sunwukon said:
    ok man thank you ,while i agree with you on stupid romance in MGA and AGA,its the first one that broke me really ,the second one at least has decent inter actions (dialogue wise that is)  , so even when im rolling my eyes and even sighing at times  at the developements, i'm not holding my head and trying to punch the shit out of the author like i feel with mga,both fighting wise / mc personnality(dumb as f at times) / romance it combines eveery head splitting annoyance i could find and cramms it toghther for the perfect head banging /brain melting / idiocy inducing novel (though aga might go there later), so i think im gonna start this seems just like my cup of tea ,and exactly what i need now
  • sunwukon said:
    As of chapter 2000, which where I'm at, 3 of them love him very much, and he has sex with 2 of them already (with 1 many times, and 2 at the same time) So yeah, there are several sex scenes. Author doesn't fuck around.
    the pun is there, and it's very funny.
  • lol i just noticed that
  • in one of the comments someone said that "In the future, that mask will be more important than his own face" -- does this have any secret/spoilery meaning? if so, what is it? what's gonna happen?
  • Chuyang is a troll in the latest chapters LOL, thats mask sigh.....
  • anlie said:
    Guys, if u come to spoilers section and ask in details if u should read or not its kinda kills the point, as u can read whole bunch of spoilers and destroy the fun of stories, my advice read 10-20 chapter and then come here and ask if its worth it to continue.. I dont meant to offense anybody, just my opinion that in 10 chapters usually its either hook our heart to read (and enjoy the ride) or dropped it LOL,.
    Most novels doesn't really strive until 40+ chapters. This is a spoiler thread and time is money. I dropped quite a few novels I read far and the author did something insane. True Martial World didnt really get good until 100 chapters later. 

• aqwzsx said:
    xd thats the reason of people asking for spoilers so that they wont be dissapointed by those 20 chapters your talking about ,and from my experience once i start a novel i get attached to charcters it becomes even harder to drop ,so while i havent built any rapport to story or mc /side charcters ,asking for a spoiler is actually better cause then you avoid being dissapointed later on( so many novels start good or even great and turn to shit later on ,ex MGA ,PMG martial odysee (ok last one from start was  stupid as f but couldnt help it, had to include it xd )and the list goes on )so while some spoilers will be dangerous but the right spoilers will help lot of readers avoid being frustrated with then novel (especially because the frustration actually increases several folds if you actually like the novel at first  like read a step to the past and come back to me tell me you wouldnt like spilers first hand(by the way its written way better than the novels ive mentionnes but the choice author takes of wanting tragedy just for the sake of tragedy will make you slam the pc hard and want to erase your brain i mean at first was to develope the mc but later was pointless just for the sake of shock ,now read that and tell me you wouldnt like being spiled beforhand)
    seriously bro your CN novel list really sucks *no offense lol but (PMG, MGA martial odysee)?? wow
  • how did you assume thats all i read xd ,i just mentionned what made me wanna bang my head with the wall in that comment ,and it just so happened that i read two of them one after the other so the rage was real,but i've read like more than 40 novels (though like half is jap so shorter) but i did read more than 15 chinese to raws ,and that could explain why i'm efing fed up with xianxia tropes, and just so you know not only the three of them that turn to shit later ,they just were mentionned cause they are the most recent frustration (thoug god and devil world is really way worse (not more than martial odysee though) i read it a lot earlier )
  • I started reading the mtls of this series, and it is pretty awesome to say the least! Just saying though it might take awhile for certain arcs to appear, so stay tuned because this may be a long ride but once we get to the best parts of the book it sure is satisfying :D 
  • one of the best stories of all time... its so fucking funny and epic at the same time.
  • Uh, sorry for being a noob, and I know people have answered this somewhat, but is the story told through a framed narrative (i.e story within a story)?
    The fact that there are 'two versions' of the story is still immensely confusing to me, and I'm basically wondering, "So is the 'first' story told by that person biased/false, and if so, what's the true story"?

• it's only 1 story. you just get 'flashbacks' here and there when certain people appear. so if you're worried about 2 conflicting stories or being confused, don't be. unless you read the story wrongly, everything will stay in line.
  • look like very interesting story to me
    need to read mtl of this story
  • From what I heard the story has already ended. How did it end?
  • sunwukon said:
    idtran:

1.Mu Qing Wu is a kid - slowly grow up -> regain memory -> confront MC -> shit happen -> she loves him even more and follow MC.
    2.Wu Qian Qian in a coma -> MC saves her and put her in his magic space -> later revive her and have sex with her -> follow MC
    3.Tie Bu Tian is a women and gave birth to his child, but shes in low-heaven and hes stuck in high-heaven. -> MC immediately in a hurry to search fragment -> after obtain fragment -> he ran straight back to her and his child (didn't even stop once) -> have sex and more sex -> follow MC
    4.Zi Xia Qing, but she left the nine heaven continent -> to arrive in true nine heaven continent -> she waits for MC while having powerful bodyguards because she did them a favor.
    Just got to the part where Wu Qian Qian is in a coma, do you remember in what chapter she wakes up in?
  • Did MC managed to heal Mu Qing Wu meridians? If yes, how and in which chapter?
  • Sparteh said:
    Did MC managed to heal Mu Qing Wu meridians? If yes, how and in which chapter?
    Should be 542.
  • Zeldoon said:
    Sparteh said:
    Should be 542.
    And then she became OP?
  • edited February 2016
    Just got to the part where Wu Qian Qian is in a coma, do you remember in what chapter she wakes up in?
    around chapter 1800 something I forgot. It's the beginning arc in book 4.

Anyways, I'm glad I finished it. Although it was a bit long and dragged on, but the ending is very satisfying. (seems to be a little rushed though.)
  • edited February 2016
    Zeldoon said:
    Sparteh said:
    Should be 542.
    And then she became OP?
    Once she's cured her potential catches the attention of 2x Supreme and they take her as a disciple.  They were planning to fight to see who gets to take her as a disciple, Chu Yang convinces/tricks them both to take her as a disciple. 
  • when does his family- Chu family come to know he is the Nine Tribulations Sword's Master what is their reaction? approx which chapter is this? 
  • when does his family- Chu family come to know he is the Nine Tribulations Sword's Master what is their reaction? approx which chapter is this? 
    near the end of the 3rd volume, although the ancestor of the chu family had some suspects, but chu yang tries to prevent his 2 families from knowing as he knows that if it leaks out then Chu Family will get annihilated no matter how powerful they were. When they found out they were worried and proud, although you learn that being the family of the Nine tribulation sword master is dangerous, cause there was always only 9 overlords of the High-heavens ( the families of the Nine tribulations) but never a 10th powerful family XD.
  • edited February 2016
    when does his family- Chu family come to know he is the Nine Tribulations Sword's Master what is their reaction? approx which chapter is this? 
    near the end of the 3rd volume, although the ancestor of the chu family had some suspects, but chu yang tries to prevent his 2 families from knowing as he knows that if it leaks out then Chu Family will get annihilated no matter how powerful they were. When they found out they were worried and proud, although you learn that being the family of the Nine tribulation sword master is dangerous, cause there was always only 9 overlords of the High-heavens ( the families of the Nine tribulations) but never a 10th powerful family XD.
    What about Mu Qing Wu family and main heroines? When do they learn this? Or about his real past/future which he changed?
  • Sparteh said:
    when does his family- Chu family come to know he is the Nine Tribulations Sword's Master what is their reaction? approx which chapter is this? 
    What about Mu Qing Wu family and main heroines? When do they learn this? Or about his real past/future which he changed?
    Mu Tian Ji deduces it by the end of 2nd volume, so Chu Yang's brothers realizes they were the nine tribulations.
    Mu Qing Wu only finds out near the end of 3rd volume
    Tie Bu Tian finds out in near the middle/begaining of the 3rd volume when Chu Yang visites her ( or was it in the middle of the 2nd volume when she give birth to Chu Yang's son and her master realizes the pill she had was the special medicine that only the nine-tribu master can make)
    Zi Xie Qing finds out right when she meets him (best herione)
    Wu Qian Qian goes into a coma before she finds out i think ( or she knew about it from her master i really forgot about this one)

Chu Yang never really tells anyone about the past life etc expect for Xue Lie Han 
    Mu Qing Wu remenbers her past life but she doesn't really know its a past life and goes into an idenity crisis about it

• Do you know which chapter Chu Yang acknowledges his family? Is there a big get together?
  • paplne said:
    Do you know which chapter Chu Yang acknowledges his family? Is there a big get together?
    He arrives at the Chu Family home in Chapter 763, it takes about 10 chapters before they test his bloodline and are 100% sure he's their son.

He meets his father at a much earlier date.  Where they become "sworn brothers".  The conversation between his parents are some of the funniest moments in the Novel for me.