Transcending The Nine Heavens

Comments

• Is Zi Xie Qing is one of Chu Yang Harem?
  • Yes, she doesn't come in until really late in the novel though.
  • Icefield said:

Dream:
    Reality: 

What  actually is that "dream"?
    Yeah... the author doesn't really explain it that clearly. Either there's time travel involved (which is possible for some really powerful people) or CY just had a very nice dimensional, mumble-jumble, dream.

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • What happens to chu Yang's cousin sister does she get married ? 

• What happens to chu Yang's cousin sister does she get married ? 

Yes.. the husband is sure lucky to have a badass wife..
  • Well... Chu Yang did marry his sister so its only fair.
    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • Is it true that Chu Yang impregnates Tie Bu Tian? In what chapter?
  • wargumm1i said:
    Is it true that Chu Yang impregnates Tie Bu Tian? In what chapter?
    I don't remember the chapter but it's where chu yang did a "Enemy Behind Lines" scene trying to rush back to the home kingdom(forgot the name), then after chu yang made it through he was poisoned by the enemy and the only way to cure it is to fk a virgin girl, chu yang at that moment is unconscious and ti bu tian is the only "girl" there so she made a decision to save chu yang.

• edited March 2017
    How does Chu Yang deal with Mo Qing Wu's family for mistreating her?

• elon said:
    How does Chu Yang deal with Mo Qing Wu's family for mistreating her?

He pretty much got qingwu's 2 master retrieve her and this was pretty much a slap to the father's face. Thats also when the brother seize the clan as patriach.
  • how long is the lower three heavens arc?
  • Although i finished the series... I don't remember seeing the answer to this...
    Why does his feet smell?
  • Although i finished the series... I don't remember seeing the answer to this...
    Why does his feet smell?
    Never explained as far as I know but I think it was hinted at the fact his physic/body potential was never truly that high at the start so his body always has natural impurities that happen to always be in his feet. I could be wrong though but that was what I took from the bits of information given.
  • edited June 2017
    Is Zi Xie Qing is one of Chu Yang Harem?
    Yes, but she and Qing Wu never gone last step til last chapter, which is only briefly mention. 
    how long is the lower three heavens arc?
    Until like 400~500. It ends with Tie Bu Tian fake marrying Qian Qian and reveal that she's a girl and got Chu Yang child.

• lorwa said:
    Yes, but she and Qing Wu never gone last step til last chapter, which is only briefly mention. 
    Until like 400~500. It ends with Tie Bu Tian fake marrying Qian Qian and reveal that she's a girl and got Chu Yang child.
    You should add
    Spoiler:
    because readers who haven't reached that part will be really shocked...
  • lorwa said:
    You should add
    Spoiler:
    the kid part has been mentioned many times out of spoiler section already......
  • lorwa said:
    You should add
    Spoiler:
    This is a spoiler forum, and a spoiler thread. If you're not prepared or don't want to get spoiled, what are you doing here.
    And as injam said, this topic has already been broached before.
  • Rewrite said:
    lorwa said:
    You should add
    Spoiler:
    This is a spoiler forum, and a spoiler thread. If you're not prepared or don't want to get spoiled, what are you doing here.
    And as injam said, this topic has already been broached before.
    Ok, i finished this novel years ago, it's just not all people who read this thread actually backread post you know.
  • Hello guys..
    I want to ask about relation between OEM and TTNH..? 
    And what happen about jun family? 
  • Nu said:
    Hello guys..
    MC of OEM made the nine tribulations sword
  • Nu said:
    Hello guys..
    MC of OEM made the nine tribulations sword
    so all in all OEM is more OP that this MC from TTNH? lel
  • edited August 2017
    OEM mc is stronger than MC from TTNH at the end of the novel because he is older and has cultivated longer(they have a little fight at the end then TTNH MCs friends come along and gang up on OEM mc causing him to run away). In RITF they are both around the same stage and are peak lvl powerhouses in the starysky(universe). All of the authors novels are set in the same universe
  • OEM mc is stronger than MC from TTNH at the end of the novel because he is older and has cultivated longer(they have a little fight at the end then TTNH MCs friends come along and gang up on OEM mc causing him to run away). In RITF they are both around the same stage and are peak lvl powerhouses in the starysky(universe). All of the authors novels are set in the same universe
    when OEM mc made the sword the sword is not what you call that answer to his true master(creator OEM MC)? or the sword will always serve TTNH mc
  • Always serve the mc plus OEM wont need to steal the sword as it would basically have no use to him he is already strong enough as it is
  • How about jun moxie's 300 soldiers? 
    How about his family, i mean jun family? 
    And how about his child in this novel?  
  • edited August 2017
    His family aren't mentioned in this novel but I assume that they are alive as they were travelling between different worlds in the last chapter of OEM (his mother choses to reincarnate in order to be with her husband). In RITF he is only briefly shown with his main wife(snow beast wife) talking to that books MC and helps him. His children are never mentioned in any of the authors books so far only TTNH MCs son is mentioned in RITF is said to be a genius within the startyskies just like his father
  • Thanks for answer 
  • edited August 2017
    Will mc and his harem become immortals and live for eternity in the end?