Transcending The Nine Heavens

Comments

• edited October 2016
    What happened to law enforcement leader? Did he know the true story about his big brother ' betrayal '?
    Yeah, he finds out. He sorta gave up on himself after that.

By that point, he had gone so far off the deep end that he couldn't go back to being a good guy so he kept being bad all the way. He does a lot of evil stuff and abused his power killed a LOT of people, but all of his actions actually helped CY. Basically, he did everything CY was supposed to(the bad and the good), destroyed all of his enemies, and then gather up the rest of his forces for one final battle since by then, he was the only threat/loose end that CY needed to off before everybody ascends.

Have you watch Code Geass? Basically that.

Tq for the info..what about the poisonous dr? He one of the previous nine tribulations right?
  • edited October 2016
    Yeah. He was actually a decent person and didn't do anything bad for vengeance. When he found out, he felt very guilty and decided to find his brothers to tell them the truth. He took CY's cousin as an apprentice cause her body was very suitable to learn his skills and later ascended with the group. He was reunited with his brothers and tells them the truth, which leads to the other generations of Tribulations knowing.

Silith said:
    The questions above and another one:
    Who are Tan Tan's parents and why was he abandoned?
    i won't be surprised if the answer to that  is anticlimactic tbh....
    No one. He was literally magicked into existence cause he's the reincarnation of a Demon King or something who died a very long time ago. Yeah, I know. I was expecting his parents to be somebody famous cause he was killed in the original timeline. Thought it was a clue related to his real identity.

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • Yeah. He was actually a decent person and didn't do anything bad for vengeance. When he found out, he felt very guilty and decided to find his brothers to tell them the truth. He took CY's cousin as an apprentice cause her body was very suitable to learn his skills and later ascended with the group. He was reunited with his brothers and tells them the truth, which leads to the other generations of Tribulations knowing.

Silith said:
    The questions above and another one:
    Who are Tan Tan's parents and why was he abandoned?
    i won't be surprised if the answer to that  is anticlimactic tbh....
    No one. He was literally magicked into existence cause he's the reincarnation of a Demon King or something who died a very long time ago. Yeah, I know. I was expecting his parents to be somebody famous cause he was killed in the original timeline. Thought it was a clue related to his real identity.

What?? The other previous nine tribulations dont know that the sword masters already sacrifice themselves for them to ascended? They must live with hatred for their big brother..Did they meet chu yang?did law enforcement leader also ascended?
  • Yes and No. And I know, right!?

You'd think that at least one of them would think it was a bit strange when they find out that they all survived their betrayal, that they all gained a power-boost, and every other sword master have done the same thing to the other Tribulations. But nope, they don't suspect anything until someone literally tells them the truth.
  • Yes and No. And I know, right!?

You'd think that at least one of them would think it was a bit strange when they find out that they all survived their betrayal, that they all gained a power-boost, and every other sword master have done the same thing to the other Tribulations. But nope, they don't suspect anything until someone literally tells them the truth.
    Stupid old men...were all of them still alive? They must be the powerhouse of old nine heavens 
  • what happened to chu yangs sister? does she marry that sworn brother of his?
  • edited October 2016
    Sparteh said:
    Could someone tell how MC learned about his child and what he did then? Especially about the part when he meets Princess again, how he reacted, acted etc.
    Can someone answer this please? I've read about that the prince is actually the princess and that she gets pregnant with his child at the end of the lower level arc but I haven't read around what time he actually hears about this and returns to the lower level? so can someone please give a small summary like:
    • Chapter 400: she finds out she is pregnant with his child
    • Chapter 600: He finds out
    • Chapter 800: He goes back to the lower level and meets her
    • Chapter 1000: they announce this? Heck does it ever get revealed to her country she is actually a women?
    • Chapter 1100: She travels with him

I mainly want to know at what place in the story it happens because due to the sheer amount of chapters I'll probably put this novel on hold for like a year or two.

• He doesn't find out till chapter 1200+~ at 1000+ he is trying to stay alive.
  • Everyone is saying how great the author is but I got to same this author makes a lot of mistakes and create a lot of plot holes. For one in the beginning the author said there were only 2 people who ever reach the level of Supreme. But it turns out to not be the case.  The author then explains that there were only 2 Supremes that's have manage to break through and go to the true nine heavens. The author said that Supreme are suppose to be very rare in the upper nine heavens but then it turns out there is close to 1000 of them like wtf. The leader of the enforcers said that they will gather over 1000 Supremes to try and kill the Super strong girl that is with the Mc then the leader said they only have 700. I means this author doesn't think ahead he just changes his mind and doesn't seem care about the things he said in the previous chapters.  Not to mention the amount of time the author changes the mc's age.  One chapter he is 19 and the next chapter he is 20 like at least get the age right. The author also says that one of the mc's wife is younger then his cousin then in the next few chapter he said the wife is actually older.  I mean there is just a lot of these little mistakes that kind  of bother me. 
  • Are you reading this on MTL? I don't remember some of these plot holes?
  • xaax102 said:
    Are you reading this on MTL? I don't remember some of these plot holes?
    just what someguy would do.. nod nod
  • edited November 2016
    The rest, I can't say for sure without rereading the 2nd arc again, but I remember that I had the same assumption about those numbers.

While reading this, I also thought they would be a lot more rare, but then a thousand of them showed up, and it's revealed that that sum is only a faction of their secret power. Makes MC's earlier efforts to turn two families against each other pointless, although I laughed really hard during that scene.

The large number is later explained as a product of that evil guy's influence to booster the families' strength and make MC's job much harder as a part of his revenge scheme. Normally, there would only be a hundred or two, total. I think. My numbers might be a bit fudge up though.

In hindsight, MC was really lucky that the former Tribulation turned against the Nine Families. Just thinking about how hopeless his situation was gives me chills.

EDIT: Oh, and the wife-cousin thing... His wife is older. Mentally. She's growing up through the memory of her past life. Good thing too. Pedo-Chu Yang was creepy.
  • edited November 2016
    Alright just got up to the part where the MC is fighting the nine family's of the upper heaven and Wu qian qian got injury and before she died she told MC that tie bu tian is a girl has his child. MC then want to used the heavenly nurturing Jade to revive wqq but he also need the reviving grass from the true 9 heavens. I'm pretty when the MC got the jade the author said that you can use the heavenly nurturing Jade to revive someone but now I guess it can only keep the person's soul from leaving. Cough cough liar. MC then put wqq inside his sword's storage space. So I'm guess wqq is gonna be in a coma for a while. 
  • i recall one of the earlier spoilers mentioning she spends majority of the rest of the novel in a coma
  • edited November 2016
    This novel is not that bad really but it is not that good either, after i read 250 chapters of the translated version i stopped because i know this novel would be horrible to read one per day or even more.

this novel sucks to read one at a time because of these mistakes the author made and if you read one at a time you feel that the author just want to increase his work, so when you read 100 or more chapters at once you get the general idea and dont get 'blocked' in these minor arc and error the author made that lead to mistakes.

this novel is the same as true martial world when i was reading in at my own pace 30 or more chapters a day was ok but when i caught up things get worse because of these mistakes, i know they get money for it but i really cant be happy reading fillers even worse when is the author that do it, something that could get resolved in two chapters we need to read 5 chapters and the whole peanut gallery kill all the hype we have build up reading it, making an awesome scene become stupid because of all the distraction that keep popping up 
  • This novel is not that bad really but it is not that good either, after i read 250 chapters of the translated version i stopped because i know this novel would be horrible to read one per day or even more.

this novel sucks to read one at a time because of these mistakes the author made and if you read one at a time you feel that the author just want to increase his work, so when you read 100 or more chapters at once you get the general idea and dont get 'blocked' in these minor arc and error the author made that lead to mistakes.

this novel is the same as true martial world when i was reading in at my own pace 30 or more chapters a day was ok but when i caught up things get worse because of these mistakes, i know they get money for it but i really cant be happy reading fillers even worse when is the author that do it, something that could get resolved in two chapters we need to read 5 chapters and the whole peanut gallery kill all the hype we have build up reading it, making an awesome scene become stupid because of all the distraction that keep popping up 
    K
  • edited November 2016
    Quick question. Tan Tan is demon king and he said that he want to defeat and get revenge on the guy that made the 9 heaven the way it is(Xue Leihan). But Xue Leihan is friend with Chu Yan so does tan tan fight Xue Leihan in the end or does the author just forgotten and ignore it. 
  • Alright another thing that doesn't make sense apparently the 9 families of the upper heaven has over 5000 Supremes yet when they went to fight the girl the leader of the enforcers said they only have about 1000. Since the girl killed 700 of the families supreme the author probably had to think of a way for it to still be challenging for CY to take down the 9 families so he change the number of supremes. This is what I mean by the author doesn't plan ahead and just makes changes that doesn't match up with his previous info. Also if the 9 families had 5000 Supremes I'm pretty sure they can kill the op girl.
  • edited November 2016
    someguy2 said:
    Alright another thing that doesn't make sense apparently the 9 families of the upper heaven has over 5000 Supremes yet when they went to fight the girl the leader of the enforcers said they only have about 1000. Since the girl killed 700 of the families supreme the author probably had to think of a way for it to still be challenging for CY to take down the 9 families so he change the number of supremes. This is what I mean by the author doesn't plan ahead and just makes changes that doesn't match up with his previous info. Also if the 9 families had 5000 Supremes I'm pretty sure they can kill the op girl.
    In fact they said they only had about 1000 Supreme's available at the current place and time, also even with 5000 Supreme's they wouldn't stand a chance against her, Zi Xie Qing is from a higher realm and it's been awhile since I read this but if I remember right she should be around the Heaven or Celestial Level {at this point in the story} while the strongest Supreme's are around the Mortal level almost 4 great realms below her {All the cultivation in the Old Nine Heavens only encompasses Three Realms used in the True Nine Heaven cultivation system, Mysterious Level {normal Supreme's from other planes} >> Spirit Level >> Mortal Level {Supreme 9} >> Earth Level >> Heaven Level >> Celestial Level exct. 

I thought the story had some serious issues but as has been pointed out above in the thread most of the plot holes you are misinterpreting {probably from reading LNMTL} 
  • edited November 2016
    Well I actually listen to the audio book but anyway I went back and listened to the part where the enforcers and the 9 family were planning to take down zi xie qing and they only plan to use 108 plus 360 supremes but during the fight they end up having over 700 supremes. Also if zi xie qing is 4 great realms above the supremes I don't get why the author made is so that she was pushed back and in the final blow she kill all 700 but end up vomiting blood. Shouldn't she be able to kill them easily. My point is this author although good at everything else is bad a planning the out the power level of mysterious characters and organizations. He generally makes it so that you think this person is this strong or this organization is this strong but later it turns out they are a lot stronger. Then the choices that they from before made doesn't make sense. For example if the author initially planned for the 9 families to have 5000 Supremes then during the meeting they would of plan to use more supremes. Because they said that no matter the cost they have to kill zi xie qing base of that logic they should be willing to use more supremes if they had 5000. Also if the author plans for zi xie qing to be 4 great realms higher then supremes she shouldn't have been injuried when fighting the 700. I feel like if the author planned things out better the story would be better. I read otherworldly evil monarch and the author has the same problem regarding the strength of the 3 sacred grounds and the 14th younger master of the underworld. They turn out to be a lot stronger then you think they are.
  • It always had been pointed out when the number of martial artist going against one person there will be a point they get tired and lose.... How are you misinterpreting everything this bad?
  • edited November 2016
    someguy2 said:
    Quick question. Tan Tan is demon king and he said that he want to defeat and get revenge on the guy that made the 9 heaven the way it is(Xue Leihan). But Xue Leihan is friend with Chu Yan so does tan tan fight Xue Leihan in the end or does the author just forgotten and ignore it. 
    Forgotten and ignore and there also the fact that Xue Leihan was also responsible for the death of the elf queen I think if I remember it correctly yet no one pointed out which was dumb. Another problem with the author is that his sense of right or wrong is kind of out of whack, like seriously Leihan can be said to be the evilest bad guy in this entire novel, the amount of people he kill, indirectly but it still outright out number the alien invader kill by several hundred time yet he is on the side of the good guy and in the end get to live peacefully with his crush.
  • Oh God, I totally forgot Xue Leihan was the person who collapsed the 9 heavens in the first place. He had such a tragic arc in the story that it completely slipped my mind. That... bastard.
  • In novelupdates, it said "adapted to drama". Is it true?

There's only a game and manhua, if I remembered correctly.
  • how will Mo Tian Yun die ?

• Does anyone here know whats the name of the realm above sage? I finished the novel but it seems they didn't even mention it at the end.
  • I want to know which chapter does xiou wu(mo qing wu) confronts chu yang I heard that she tells him that he hates his sword and mad that even choose sword in this life she asks that will you leave the sword for me in which he immediately replies YES

I have searched for this chapter for more than 5 hours I cant find it plz help P.S if u can tell me other chapter where they talk to each other that will be bonus thank you

• Dream:
    Reality: 

What  actually is that "dream"?
  • the previous life of CY before he reincarnates
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • Icefield said:

Dream:
    Reality: 

What  actually is that "dream"?
    This confused and put me off from reading the novel for the longest time.