Can a divine clone have inate abilities?

I'm confuse limley his body is he using his original body that is a saint is it stronger vthan his clones I thought he can only dragonform in his original body not the clones. What about bebe couple chapters ago they say bebe original body is saint but everyone is saying his body is as hard as sovereign artifact are they talking about his darkness clone? What are linmley and bebe fighting with as their main bodys? And when linley fight if he use his main body and channel divine clone energy does he switch energy from ewarth to wind to other how fast can he switch energy? Why people don't split in two and fight together becuase they share one mijnd?

Comments

• His original body is borrowing divine power from his divine clone, so even though it's only at saint stage it will display the power of an asura commander 

• edited September 2015
    this one of those plot holes IET does really well at hiding in plain sight. it's never truely explained how linley's 'saint' body can battle at whatever level his strongest clone is. just like his 'saint' soul is as strong as his strongest clone. frankly i've given up on understanding it. true his 'saint' body has been upgraded by his ancestors blood and sov's might, but it's still just a saint body. it shouldn't be as strong as any of his highgod clones. at least not until soul mutation where he can fill and fuse his body with multiple types of divine power. sometimes, you just gotta let things go. if you really want an answer, you can see if someone who can read chinese who has read CD remembers if IET ever properly explains it, or ask IET himself.

as for whether a divine clone can have innate abilities. so far IET has always said no. but sometimes it seems like they can. all i can say is. they aren't supposed to be able to but IET might forget that every now and then.
  • Does that means once main body becomes divine through fusing with spark, you will lose or ability?!
  • Vexram said:

this one of those plot holes IET does really well at hiding in plain sight. it's never truely explained how linley's 'saint' body can battle at whatever level his strongest clone is. just like his 'saint' soul is as strong as his strongest clone. frankly i've given up on understanding it. true his 'saint' body has been upgraded by his ancestors blood and sov's might, but it's still just a saint body. it shouldn't be as strong as any of his highgod clones. at least not until soul mutation where he can fill and fuse his body with multiple types of divine power. sometimes, you just gotta let things go. if you really want an answer, you can see if someone who can read chinese who has read CD remembers if IET ever properly explains it, or ask IET himself.

as for whether a divine clone can have innate abilities. so far IET has always said no. but sometimes it seems like they can. all i can say is. they aren't supposed to be able to but IET might forget that every now and then.

This is explained when Linley becomes a deity for the first time how the main body can have the same battle prowess as his other clones and what not. 

Regarding innate abilities I want to say that the main saint body has to be within the divine body or which way it's supposed to be in order to execute an innate ability because a divine clone is created from the law that person trains in unless the said divine beast fuses the original body with a spark in which that body has access to that divine ability. I hope that made sense
  • edited September 2015
    I always have understood it this way: as long as you have your Main Body + Divine Clone together then you can use every Law you have trained in and can use your Divine Ability, but if you have your Main Body and your Divine Clone separate then you cannot...

-> Linley Planar War: Main Body + Water HG + Earth HG + Wind HG = can use his Divine Ability + can Dragonform + all the Laws as long as all of them are in the same body.

-> Linley Yulan Plane: Fire God (it's already a God Clone, right?) = cannot use his Divine Ability + cannot Dragonform and, of course, he just can use the Fire Laws.
  • edited September 2015
    GLP95 said:

Vexram said:

This is explained when Linley becomes a deity for the first time how the main body can have the same battle prowess as his other clones and what not.
    no. not the same battle prowess, it specifically said way back when linley first became a wind deity that linley could use divine power with his main body but it wouldn't be as strong as if he used it with his clone. if i had to put a value on it, IET made it sound like, if the saint body used the laws and divine power it's only like 80% of what the clone could do. so really, linley should be kicking more ass if he used his clones instead of his main body. before his baptism with sov's might that boosted the hell out of his saint body and even a little after it, linley was actually using his earth clone. but after that IET changed things up and never really explained why. true his saint body has OP defense and strength now but his earth clone should still be better for using skills. meh maybe IET didn't feel it was necessary to explain that linley sacrificed a bit of power in exchange for a super durable body.
  • I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. I think that the main body simply becomes a conduit, as for how Saint bodies become so strong, aside from the base abilities of the body, it can be reinforced by energy, laws, and will. In addition Linley only has one sovereign soul protecting artifact, and he uses it for his main body(the sub-souls are contained within as well). However now that he is a soul mutate and each clone can use all elements/laws he needs more maybe? Correct me if I'm wrong.
  • edited September 2015
    saint bodies become stronger by using the divine power of the clones, and soul stronger by the spiritual power of the clones. the strongest clone more or less determines how strong the saint body/soul is. as for soul mutates, you are correct that that the clones can all use the different elements as well but they have to use them with their own element. i don't think, say an earth clone could use a purely fire skill. instead it would be an earth/fire skill. as for linley's clones they are all protected by the same soul protector because they all reside in linley's soul space. if someone were to go after his fire clone right now with a soul attack, the ring wouldn't be able to protect him since he's in another plane.
  • can clone have sex? fire linley is in dragon blood castle with delia .
  • edited September 2015

can clone have sex? fire linley is in dragon blood castle with delia .

why not? i go with yes
  • can clone have sex? fire linley is in dragon blood castle with delia .

it's funny some of the questions people come up with, when with a little common sense the answer smacks you in the face like hammer.

although the clones are made from divine power, they are still living beings with all the proper tools for doing the deed.

this is also where one of the major plot holes comes into play. although clones can't use the innate divine ability, it's assumed at least (never specifically said as far as i know) that divine clones can still have kids and those kids would inherit the bloodline and abilities that come with it. so then if they can pass that on through clones why can't clones use it themselves? course i could be wrong. but hey it's just something that comes up when you think about descendants in this story. but hey you can't ask for greatness and speed at the same time. from what i know IET was putting out multiple chapters a day when he was writing this so it's not like he has a lot of time to think this out.
  • Simplest answer is, No. Even Linley's Divine clones are unable to for instance, Dragon form, and use Dragon Roar.

The Almighty Froppy
  • Vexram said:

can clone have sex? fire linley is in dragon blood castle with delia .

it's funny some of the questions people come up with, when with a little common sense the answer smacks you in the face like hammer.

although the clones are made from divine power, they are still living beings with all the proper tools for doing the deed.

this is also where one of the major plot holes comes into play. although clones can't use the innate divine ability, it's assumed at least (never specifically said as far as i know) that divine clones can still have kids and those kids would inherit the bloodline and abilities that come with it. so then if they can pass that on through clones why can't clones use it themselves? course i could be wrong. but hey it's just something that comes up when you think about descendants in this story. but hey you can't ask for greatness and speed at the same time. from what i know IET was putting out multiple chapters a day when he was writing this so it's not like he has a lot of time to think this out.

Actually i may be wrong when i say this but the majority of the people use there main body to combine with a spark created by the laws that they trained in so them having kids with there real body that has combined with divine powers shouldn't be a problem. The people use there main body to combine with the law they truly want to practice and there clones just as hobby maybe and few others probably just keep it separated into clones and main saint body like Linley, again i may be wrong but just a thought.

We must also keep in mind that it was explained people didn't really train in many laws so most people just had 2-3 body's being the saint main body and 2 divine clones or 1 divine clone and 1 saint main body that they kept at saint lvl just in case they ever lost there divine clone they could combine with a spark to regain there powers.

This would explain why we have only encounter few people with actual innate ability considering they weren't divine creatures or maybe just lost there main body long ago.