Here is some tips to have a better reading with Systranet

124»

Comments

• Does anyone happen to know why "my dictionary's" terms aren't being used when I use the translator?  Like i'll put in the translation for a term, and then when I check it still displays the original gibberish.

Thanks
  • Nvm, I found out that for some reason google chrome doesn't the dictionary function properly.
  • lobocious said:

Nvm, I found out that for some reason google chrome doesn't the dictionary function properly.

that explains so much -_-
  • Anyone have updated list of translated words to 2k?chinese to English
  • here MGA 1350 -2000 chapters

(-_-)

https://www.mediafire.com/?7cprm15x5f5c09r
  • Been waiting for you.............
  • I needz help i open it with inter explorer but it just shows a downloaded says mga file but when I click open again it just opens another same file how does one solve this problem?
  • edited October 2015

here MGA 1350 -2000 chapters

(-_-)

https://www.mediafire.com/?7cprm15x5f5c09r

waw, that chapter update
    Nameless said:

I needz help i open it with inter explorer but it just shows a downloaded says mga file but when I click open again it just opens another same file how does one solve this problem?

try with chrome
  • When I want to open it they never give me the option of chrome though I use Chrome..
  • Nameless said:

When I want to open it they never give me the option of chrome though I use Chrome..

did u try drag the file to chrome?
  • klgede said:

Nameless said:

When I want to open it they never give me the option of chrome though I use Chrome..

did u try drag the file to chrome?

How to do that?
    I juat go to my downloaded files and click open it thn shows me a list of options which does not include chrome
    whenever i try to open it it shows another bar of the same thing and yes i dragged the file to chrome and open i really wanna read can someone tell me what to do?
  • you need winrar/7zip to open that first
  • does anyone have translated chapters beyond the current releases? i tried the whole "systranet" thing, but gave up because that was the absolute worst translation ive ever seen (sigh) so i think ill just stick to other translations for the moment
  • manojk2308

still waiting for chapters above 2000...hope u don't stop here...and thanks 
  • vultix93 said:

Hey guys, I'm here today to give you some info and tip how to have a better translation for some name, technique, and weapon for Martial God Asura using Systranet.com so you don't have to see Su Mei being called Soviet Union or Chu Feng being called Chu maple tree or Eggy being called Fruit and some other shitty translation. This discussion will be updated when I countinue reading the story (right now i'm at chapter 799) and when Flowerbrigde will translate new chapter so i can be sure of what translation use. If you see some error or have other word/weapon/technique to add tell me in the comment and i will update this post. If i wrote something wrong I'm sorry but i'm not a native english speaker.

Here is the mini guide:
    1)Go to systranet.com and make a free account. (this will unlock the section My Dictionary of the site)
    2)Now go to my dictionary and put these names:

I put all the link on pastebin so this post doesn't become a messy. 

UPDATE 11/09/2015 chapter 799 
    ADDED 100 new names, techniques and other staff
    FIxed some thing. Thanks anonpuffs

Hey dude, i wanted to ask is the pastebin link of yours totally upto date? coz i was thinking of starting to machine read MGA so if it was totally upto date that would reduce the work of finding the corrections from this forum made by other members, so yeah thx dude
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • can any one update the list again ?
  • srab710 said:

can any one update the list again ?

NVM guys found translate.baidu.com better then systranet in alot of ways thanks for the guy who mention it up

• srab710 said:

srab710 said:

NVM guys found translate.baidu.com better then systranet in alot of ways thanks for the guy who mention it up

No problem i kept telling people here it is so much easier to use than anything else and structures the sentences in better ways than other MTs. Glad you like it
  • srab710 said:

srab710 said:

No problem i kept telling people here it is so much easier to use than anything else and structures the sentences in better ways than other MTs. Glad you like it
    its better but systran is ahead because of the dictionary...i get to save more common words btw i use the desktop version so its more better 
  • someone in reddit did a MTL site, the thing it has a integrated dictionary witch you can improve with propositions, at least i dont have to deal with the limit of systranet which i reached 2 times in a row <_<.

http://lnmtl.com/
  • edited November 2015
    I would like to join in magus2k request.

LNMTL is using some sort of scripts to translate MGA and some other web novels.

I am fairly certain that they are using Systranet. They are keeping it neat and all in one place so those of you who upload it here in bulks can just please submit or help to fill their glossary. They will do the translation and publishing all in one neat place and packaging.

• magus2k said:

someone in reddit did a MTL site, the thing it has a integrated dictionary witch you can improve with propositions, at least i dont have to deal with the limit of systranet which i reached 2 times in a row <_<.

http://lnmtl.com/

We have only till chapter - 2283 in the above site, but recent raws are till 2302. Is there any time frame when the remaining chapters are updated?
  • Can someone repost the mtl for the chapters up to 1350? the mediafire links are not allowing "direct access" for some reason.
  • erm little help..kind of older person didn't have computers growing up. lot of this stuff is new to me..anyways i downloaded the files and when i open win zip folder for the chapter i see alot of files but not the one that have the translated chapter. i might be doing something wrong so i figure i ask. rather find out the correct way instead of staying in the dark. any assistance will be appreciated.
  • Xertasian said:
    erm little help..kind of older person didn't have computers growing up. lot of this stuff is new to me..anyways i downloaded the files and when i open win zip folder for the chapter i see alot of files but not the one that have the translated chapter. i might be doing something wrong so i figure i ask. rather find out the correct way instead of staying in the dark. any assistance will be appreciated.

Don't know which file you downloaded but I think most files shared here are just a list of words intended for use in the translation site Systranet.com "My Dictionary" and NOT THE ACTUAL TRANSLATED CHAPTERS.

It's a Do-It-Yourself approach.
  • Xertasian said:
    erm little help..kind of older person didn't have computers growing up. lot of this stuff is new to me..anyways i downloaded the files and when i open win zip folder for the chapter i see alot of files but not the one that have the translated chapter. i might be doing something wrong so i figure i ask. rather find out the correct way instead of staying in the dark. any assistance will be appreciated.

Don't know which file you downloaded but I think most files shared here are just a list of words intended for use in the translation site Systranet.com "My Dictionary" and NOT THE ACTUAL TRANSLATED CHAPTERS.

It's a Do-It-Yourself approach.
    ty for the answer. new to computers.how do i use it in the my dictionary.i went to the site and made an account. do i open the rar files and drag them into the my dictionary . i downloaded the one's mojecocoa posted. again a lil help would be appreciated, sorry for this old man growing up in a different time.
  • Xertasian said:

ty for the answer. new to computers.how do i use it in the my dictionary.i went to the site and made an account. do i open the rar files and drag them into the my dictionary . i downloaded the one's mojecocoa posted. again a lil help would be appreciated, sorry for this old man growing up in a different time.

Alright, 3 points.

First, before setting up your own systranet "my dictionary", consider reading from this site first:

http://lnmtl.com/novel/martial-god-asura

That is where I read from until chapter 2398, it's also a good measuring stick if you can "stand" reading machine translations. Translations from there are also based from Systranet.

Secondly, never bothered reading the previous posts on this thread earlier, but now that I have, I think the rar files you were talking about were the files shared by manojk? If so, when you open the file with winzip, do not bother opening any folders you see, instead look for files that have .html extensions. You simply have to double-click these .html files and it should open automatically with your default internet browser.

And third, about setting up your systranet "my dictionary", it's a tedious process, you will have to add words (copy and paste each word from the pastebin link you see in the first post) one by one. As far as I know, there's no way to add multiple words in one go.