Peerless martial god spoliers

Comments

• I think Lin feng is like has the title the controller or creation because when you reach the god realm you get a specific ability to yourself
  • Suran said:
    Does LM have an Empyrean title? Like Divine Dream, Vast Universe, God Sealing, Immortal Demon, Primordious, etc?
    Is it Empyrean Human Emperor? Cuz that sounds weird lol.
    wrong novel bro lol
  • lmao whoops
  • Do you guys belive at the end of the novel when mc becomes god will be able to live forever without dying along with his wives family and friends I heard he does just asking?
  • No, I don't believe he will live forever.
  • have you read all of the novel seems like he can control time and space at the end when he reaches god realm and has his own world and it's better then one he grew up in also it said agm he meets the mc and revives that Mcs cousin very easily meaning he can reverse time if he can do all this it would make sense that he his family harem and friends willl be immortal just got the answer from a reliable person earlier
  • For me, true immortality is being a UC.
  • He practically like that I mean he created his own world and it's said to be better then the one that he grew up in and people can live into it he bring his family friends and wives in
  • edited September 2017
    He can practically do anything controlling space and time is very easy for him the person who told me said that he can literally control everything he wants and so I would think making his friends family and wives being able to live forever wouldn't be a hard task for him considering he can reverse time and litterally bring back someone from the dead and also in the end when they were having dinner he said he was going to revive he old yun hai sect patriarch protector kong and protector bei

so if he can revive people immortality should not be a problem imo
  • cant be bothered to go through the thread so i just wanted to ask if it is ever revealed how strong his mother is.  I thought for awhile she was Tian rank but after previous translated chapters I just read were MC is about to go get revenge for the general (ch 710 ish)  some of the stuff that was said made me think she isn't really that strong and maybe MC has surpassed her already.

• No I'm pretty sure she is in the tian qi realm but there is no shortage of them the king should be pretty powerful as well and royal families keep a lot of secrets that includes powerful warriors that not many people know
  • Anyone know if yun xi join Lin fengs harem?
  • your sister, yun xia,yun xi and yi xue enter the harem then?
  • Why did lin feng leave Nuo Na alone?
  • edited September 2017

1. Can someone plz tell me what happens with Yun Xi the girl who attempted to kill herself but got frozen so they could find a way to cure her does she join Lin fengs harem?

2. Why does Dian feng have memories appearing in his head after he gets stronger and stronger and will he always be Lin fengs friend?

3. What happens with nua na the girl mc met in the desert?

• Duan Wuya dies in 822 for anyone that's wondering.
  • Damn wonder why it takes Lin feng so long to kill that mongrel who was the important member of the kingdom that he killed st that time?
  • Ragnarock said:
    Damn wonder why it takes Lin feng so long to kill that mongrel who was the important member of the kingdom that he killed st that time?
    He runs away and isn't seen for a while which is why he takes forever to die but when he does show up again he dies quickly so it's not drawn out.
  • Rewrite said:
    Duan Wuya dies in 822 for anyone that's wondering.
    I am around chapter 400 i will soon catch up in 4 days to current novel. But still wondering Duan wu ya(second prince) is he friend or foe with liu feng
  • 1. What happened to Duan xin ye after Lin Feng turned into a demon on their wedding day.
    2. Where is Yun xi the girl who committed suicide and was frozen later.
    3. What happened to Lui Fei.

• Rewrite said:
    Duan Wuya dies in 822 for anyone that's wondering.
    1. What happened to Duan xin ye after Lin Feng turned into a demon on their wedding day.
    2. Where is Yun xi the girl who committed suicide and was frozen later.
    3. What happened to Lui Fei.
  • edited January 22
    HeavenJay said:
    When does MC find Tang Youyou , Jun Mo Xi, Huangfu Long and Yun Fei Yang after they get kidnapped by KOWLOON ISLAND?
    Huangfu long was first, it wasn't too long after. Kowloon island has an auction and lin feng is there and Huangfu long ends up being in one of the objects iirc lmao. So lin feng saves him. When he sees jun mo xi again, it turns out jun mo xi is the young master of some sect because of his special physique. This wasn't too long after he found Huangfu long, lin feng was still at tian tai at this time. And jmx always pretty much keeps up with lin feng and ends up going to new areas like lin feng while doing his own thing. yun fei yang becomes irrelevant after the kowloon thing, lin feng sees yun fei yang in some town one time where yun fei yang is with his master who's strong but not a part of a sect or anything  and yun fei yangs fellow disciples. They talk and then separate very quickly. Also I'm pretty sure this was also during the tian tai arc. Then in the very last chapter yun fei yang shows up. Lin feng doesnt see tang you you until some time around ch 2000, where he sleeps with her without knowing its her because he's giving an heir to that place called the holy imperial court. Some time after the child is born the xue clan comes for meng qing and tang youyou protects Lin feng and lin feng sees its her because her veil comes off, but they don't get to even acknowledge it because during this both lin feng and tang youyou suffer serious injuries and are unconscious for like a year or two. When they wake up they're finally officially reunited.
    Can u just answer me one thing. Just tell me in a small summary. How dose lin feng manged to save men qing and turn her back to human form. +Around 767 she was taken away by her other family members and around what chapter(approx) dose she come back to his side.
    Thanks.
  • Dose any one even answer some times i think that but there r so many proes that they do they jsut dont answer my questions lol.<span>:cry:</span>
  • Alguien sabe cuando lin feng rescata alguien que estaba atrapado en la isla jiulong i thin. eso es después de que él se convirtió en un estudiante en tiantai
  • They took meng qing? When did he see her again?
  • Excuse me, I'm not very good with English haha
  • Seems like people are more interested in the harem. Emperor Shi and Emperor Yu are Tian Chi's previous masters right?
  • Does Lin Feng become the disciple of the Diviner?

What level is the Diviner?
  • What is the connection between the Demonic Emperor and Lin Feng apart from having a taboo Physique body?

• Does anyone know where to read the complete novel? other than lnmtl