Peerless martial god spoliers

Comments

• edited September 2015
    I thought mc father is strong what happen specifically ? and did he win the tournament? after the father and son split? Why de he stayed and what did he do? did he ever kill of all his Lin clan people especially the elders?
  • 1. Which girl is on the Mc harem list?

2. Who is HG? Who exactly does the name HG stand for?

3. Who exactly was this ice girl that was mention that is one of the Mc's harem? Give her name if can. Cause when mention ice girl I auto think it was his cousin Lin Qian because she is the only one girl I know of so far who uses ice.

4. Will Lin Qian changes her attitude toward the Mc or she will stay hating him and stuck up arrogance like she had always been?

5. Is Lin Qian in relationship with that one Roc spirit guy who from the same sect as her?

6. Will there be any battle confrontation between the Mc and the one Roc spirit guy anytime soon? (Just wondering cause I really want to see the Mc kick his ass)

• edited September 2015
    1- Quote from @animeda

Liu Fei (Arrow girl) = HG 1
    Meng Qing (Ice Girl) = HG 2
    Princess is HG 3

2- HG = Harem Girl

3- Name: Meng Qing

5- IIRC he was her sifu or something like that
  • Can someone answer the question to 2 text back in details?
  • kidan1310 said:

Can someone answer the question to 2 text back in details?

is it Q2 u want answears to?
  • edited September 2015
    if it is Q2 that u want a answear to then. HG is not refering to a name in the novel, it is just the short version for harem girl. that is how they are refering to who is within MC's harem.
    so it goes like this Harem Girl -> HG or Harem Girl = HG
    it is simply a short version of Harem Girl.

that is why they first put the nickname of the specified character and then add HG to the nickname, it is there way of saying that this specified girl(nickname of the girl) is what is persumed to be within MC's assumed official Harem Girl list.
    they they might also add that there is a supposed list of harem girls that might or might not join the assumed official list

and I will apologize for my bad grammar, and if it in anyway sounds offensive then i will also apologize for that
  • edited September 2015
    @ Kenken
    1/2. HG - Harem Girl ;) - HG 1 - is Lui Fei (Arrow girl), HG 2 - Meng Qing (not sure about her real name,) he meets her immediately after the destruction of his school...
    HG 3 is the princess of their nation.

3. Lin Qian use both fire and ice... HG 2 only uses Ice, she was probably stronger than the sect head of LF's school...
    4. Already answered... he is her personal boogeyman... later in the series, he pretty much crushed both Lin clan and the Mayor family back in his hometown.
    5. never answered in the story... she become a minor character after this arc.
    7. don't remember in detail... but right now, they won't... he crushes Mayor's daughter (Nan Len Feng) and Lin Qian in the tournament.
    kidan1310 said:

I thought mc father is strong what happen specifically ? and did he win the tournament? after the father and son split? Why de he stayed and what did he do? did he ever kill of all his Lin clan people especially the elders?

the whole clan is pretty much plotting against his father... he's strong but not that strong. His mother is one of the top 4 warrior(almost close to strongest) in the country.
    LF won this clan tourney... his father went to imperial city and LF was planning to go back to his sect but ended up meeting Nanlan feng, they got in small disagreement so she sent her men to kill LF... LF kills all of them and then gets a breakthru to LingQi... so he decided to teach her a lesson.

Ok you read my previous spoiler for next few arcs... so he meet Lui Fei's father Lui Cang, when he saved him from wasting his own life in grief of the sect destruction, LF gained his men's loyalty on some level... with promise to helping lui fei, he gained more loyalty and later on in the plot against Lui Cang and saving Princess, LF gains as much power as the General himself... so he takes that army and stationed it in his hometown... and then single handedly beats his clan... I don't remember if he killed them or not... but humilated both mayor and lin clan... also wasting mayor and his daughter's cultivation.

• must say animeda u are way better at keeping it short and simple, than me and u are also better at keeping it in a way so it does not sound offensive when u anwear peoples Q's

u grammar is also better than mine.

and i must thank u for dem spoilers so far, and hope that in the future u will give us more spoilers.

and again i will need to apologize if i in anyway made it sound offensive
  • Why his mother left him? What chapter he will met with his mother?
  • julio said:

Why his mother left him? What chapter he will met with his mother?

I read it long ago, so I don't exactly remember the reason... from what I think, it has more to do with her connection to royal family. that dark spirit that Lin Feng has, comes from his mother's side.

@Mr_Lu, don't worry about it.
  • w8 was it not the snake spirit(original LF) that was from his mothers side?

and the dark spirit was from the LF  from other world?
  • cause in the translated chapters from what i can understand LF's father clearly stated that the snake/dragon spirit was from LF's mother(the pityfully weak LF i mean, not the one that died in car accident and end up posssesing the weak LF's body )
  • edited September 2015
    Mr_Lu said:

w8 was it not the snake spirit(original LF) that was from his mothers side?

and the dark spirit was from the LF  from other world?
    that's I am not sure... Like I said, I stopped reading it at one point... but I think that dark spirit didn't came from other world... rather it was activated because of death/transition, something like a bloodline. If I m remembering right, his mother had sealed that part of bloodline... to be sure I have to look it up... with so many chapters. it's going to be pain to look up.
    I stopped at 558 acc to my bookmark... he should have met his mother around 420-30... but actually meets and talk to her later
    EDIT: I was just flicking thru the chaps and accidently found the right chapter... Lin Feng meets her mother at chp 434
    2nd EDIT: Ok, Lin Qian is regretting ever pissing off LF... Lin clan's crushed, geniuses evicted and now her sect haoyue ended. 438...
    因为她,林家如今土崩瓦解,一代天才却被逐出家族,因为她,如今皓月宗,也完了,彻彻底底的完了
  • What chapter he met with his mother? What was his mother feelings?
  • edited September 2015
    julio said:

What chapter he met with his mother? What was his mother feelings?

438-9 is where he talks with her. His mother has been keeping an eye on him and his father. she loves him, but couldn't talk/meet... if LF was a waste, she didn't wanted him to be dragged in martial world...

EDIT: 2500 chapters in total - Finished.
  • there is a hint to what his mothers spirit is with the first 30 chapters that is translated, from what i could understand his mothers spirit should be a snake/dragon spirit.

of cause it could be that i have misunderstood something. but it should be worth a check animeda
  • edited September 2015
    Mr_Lu said:

there is a hint to what his mothers spirit is with the first 30 chapters that is translated, from what i could understand his mothers spirit should be a snake/dragon spirit.

of cause it could be that i have misunderstood something. but it should be worth a check animeda
    his twin martial spirit is purple snake and dark (evolved into dragon) spirit.
    人群心头震惊 (to crowd's surprise),林枫他果然还拥有底牌 (Lin feng has been holding back so far),使用了紫蛇武魂 (only employing his purple snake martial spirit),却没有使用这苍龙武魂 (never employing his blue dragon spirit)

Just reading chp 437 In this chapter he killed that guy with roc bird (with Lin Qian)...
  • So the dark spirit didn't turn in a human form like the one that stops elder no she in the sect in the translated chapters
  • Ma_Chao said:

So the dark spirit didn't turn in a human form like the one that stops elder no she in the sect in the translated chapters

that was the librarian.
  • edited September 2015
    from what i could understand from that translated chapter it should be one of the protectors of his sect that saved him.
    based on how the head of the sect react and how the shadow and the sect leader had their chat

of cause if i am wrong animeda is welcome to correct me at anytime

and also thx animeda for info about the true from of that dark spirit
  • Yeah i know. I just tought when I read that part that all dark spirit evolved into human form
  • So Lin Qian doesnt die later? Shes been trying to kil lthe mc for a while, he actually spares her? Does anyone know her final fate
  • So Lin Qian doesnt die later? Shes been trying to kil lthe mc for a while, he actually spares her? Does anyone know her final fate

IF i undestood the raw right,she dies with that dude with the roc...
  • YueChe said:

So Lin Qian doesnt die later? Shes been trying to kil lthe mc for a while, he actually spares her? Does anyone know her final fate

nope... chp 439 I picked my quote from... only roc dude gets killed... well that included sect head of hao Yue sect, son of sect head. In that 8 new talent tournament, Only Lin Feng and Meng Qing (HG 2) survives... so most of the heirs to sects gets eliminated... One of the elder tries to kill LF, but his mothers comes out and scares the crap out of everyone.
  • Mr_Lu said:

from what i could understand from that translated chapter it should be one of the protectors of his sect that saved him.

based on how the head of the sect react and how the shadow and the sect leader had their chat

both librarian and the protector of that testing mountain are one of their top guys... Librarian uses the shadow spirit during the fight...
    During the school's destruction. sect head (nan long?)laments on the fact, he was fool to not recognize LF's talent... but thank librarian for taking care of him... and gives the librarian the keys and sect head authority card and tells him to give it to Lin Feng. That's how LF got all the resources and authority of the sect.
  • Where does his dad go after they they successfully escape the family? Does he go back later to kill everyone in the family that plotted to take his dad's seat when he's strong enough?
  • animeda said:

YueChe said:

So Lin Qian doesnt die later? Shes been trying to kil lthe mc for a while, he actually spares her? Does anyone know her final fate

nope... chp 439 I picked my quote from... only roc dude gets killed... well that included sect head of hao Yue sect, son of sect head. In that 8 new talent tournament, Only Lin Feng and Meng Qing (HG 2) survives... so most of the heirs to sects gets eliminated... One of the elder tries to kill LF, but his mothers comes out and scares the crap out of everyone.
    Oh, thats why it's so damn hard to understand MT, for me he killed him and her...

Well, so his mother is like unbeatable? 
  • Where does his dad go after they they successfully escape the family? Does he go back later to kill everyone in the family that plotted to take his dad's seat when he's strong enough?

his dad go to imperial city... and I talked about how he handled Lin clan later on...

-------
    Well, so his mother is like unbeatable?

There were 4 warrior, his mother is one of them. other 3 of them wanted to marry her, but she married Lin hai who was a nameless genius... in the end, lin hai ended up sealing his cultivation and she had to hide... of course it also has to do with her bloodline...
  • Damn so you saying the current Lin Hai is handicapped if he's that strong with his power sealed. I can't imagine how strong he really is.