Peerless martial god spoliers

What is going to happen with mc after he cut of the 10th ordinary disciple guy is he going to continue to stay in the sexct or being taken away or runaway I need to know its so good?

Comments

• ah... right now he'll be included in inner circle... and then he'll end up challenging top inner circle guy and things get complex with One of the master making power play (with one f the royal backing) and all... most of the disciples turn coat and rest get killed... later creating new sect
    The old man at the library dies after giving him all the resources of the school and giving him a medallion which represents the next sovereign of the school.
    of course in couple f hundred chapters he goes back to the sect, kills the guy and all the traitor students... and... well there is lot to tell.
  • edited September 2015
    Wait break it down u are going to far all I want to know for now is how is he going to continue to stay in the sect how did he survive not being taken away and what about the friends the girl and the guy injured are they safe in the future will they betray the mc? And what about the guy that almost kill mc calling him bug does mc get revenge and how about the girl with arrow does he kill her and can u be more specific with coup who is the guy leading it? what happen to the patrich? and how did all disciplines switxch were they all in on it or they listen to who ever was in charge and the rest that gets kill who are they are they friends with the mc? How did old man die whas he injured to death and what kind of stuff did he get from the old man and what happen to the protector in the preicple? what did people say after finding out all the resource is gone and the medallion is gone do they hunt for the mc and what about his cousin girl does he kills her and her master?
  • edited September 2015
    k I read it months ago... so the names are issue for me.
    EDIT - Just looked thru the raws.
    Right now he cripples couple of fighters who try to confess his guilt... but he mouth off and but overall get saved from the situation by the elder of the sect (Later he finds out it was the Librarian Old Guy)... Lin Qin has to leave the sect but she threatens/dare him to come to Lin Clan meeting...
    Personally I think Lin feng killed more ppl by boring them to death with his speeches :D it started getting boring... you just saw how mouthy he was in chp 21-22

He goes into secret training where he bumps into guy/girl getting it on... so they threaten him with wasting his cultivatin... LF wastes the guys cultivation and then kicks out the girl from the training place. She brought elder bro of the guy... they fights and LF has to escape, but hurts the elder bro.
    After escaping he once again meets Lui Fei (arrow girl) during her bath... :D they fight but right now he kicks her ass and throw her out of the training area.
    By the time he comes out f training area, he was in foundation building realm.

He goes back to Lin clan and
    LF kick ass in family tournament and then one of his uncle was planning to overthrow his father from clan leader's seat.
    He succeeds hurting LF's father and they escape. before separating, father said, "Get stronger and I'll tell u about ur mother."

LF bumps into Nanlan feng, daughter of new town mayor. He as usual insults her and she sends assassin to kill him. Well, he kills all of her men. And then goes after her...
    again there is another tournament, mostly for Nanlan feng (and Lin Qin) to show off their skills... but LF this time again kicks asses of both girls and humiliate Nanlan feng.

Lin feng becomes Lin Qin's personal boogeyman for next couple hundred chapters... whenever she sees someone kicking ass with style, she gets reminded of her ass getting kicked in the above tournament... Funny thing was, most of these times, it was Lin feng she was watching during one of his many adventures.

Goes back to sect.
    The sect elders plan once more against him... but once again, he cripples few ppl and mouth off and the sect head (Nan gong ) admits him into Inner sect.
    Anyways he joins Inner circle with Han Man, sect elder still doesn't stop planning against him (i.e. u dn't belong in inner sect bla bla bla etc)
    On other hand... the arrow girl (harem girl no 1) is impressed with
    him... also top inner sect guy is planning to get arrow girl... so he
    desn't like LF... he was planning to kill LF in the tourney.
    LF starts challenging Top inner sect students into life and death (in the tournament where any outer disciple can challenge inner disciple and gain a seat there)... kill couple of them and then challenge the strongest disciple there. (remember he has been practicing.).

I remember next couple of chapters because Both Ling feng and that Top disciple kept mouthing off (u r a waste. LF - If I am, then are u afraid of me? come fight bitch)
    It was like watching Characters powering up in DBZ every few episodes.
    After he kicked ass, the other guy (I forgot but he was elder I think Mo Xie) go for power play with one of the general who had royal family's backing... while soldiers surround the sect... many students turn coat and the sect head opted (and many elders) to save talented disciple... that includes LF.
    The librarian old guy takes LF into a secret resource (the sect's real resource) and gives him all of it and tells him to rebuild the sect and dies trying to make way for LF.
    resources are skills, medicines etc...
    most protectors dies trying to save loyal sect students and making way out for them.

Cousin girl... oh yeah... it's really cool... he gets stronger and then go back and kicks ass of everyone who once bullied him that included the adults in the family. even mayor of their village gets involved and gets his ass kicked. Though he was wearing a face mask, so Only his cousin suspects he's lin feng...
    I don't remember reading about his master much... dunno he gets killed or wat...

• Where did people who escaped go did they start a temporary sect in hiding did his friend han guy and the girl survived?
  • edited September 2015
    kidan1310 said:

Where did people who escaped go did they start a temporary sect in hiding did his friend han guy and the girl survived?

Many
    of the elders helped loyal and talented disciples get away and they
    dispersed pretty much all over the country. Later when LF joins another
    sect, he meets Jin Yun there...
    many disciples that were caught, were turned into slave-fighters... Han man was one f them...

LF finds as many of the old students (mostly from the arena) and tell them to either get stronger or get crippled.
  • edited September 2015
    Is jin yun part of his harem and what happens to the arrow girl did she escape the revolt or sided with the enemy and if she escape where did she go and does he free han man from slave fighting? Does the girl he meet in the mountains join sect together is jin yun safe in the new sect she is in?
  • oh I forgot...
    after he got resources from Old Librarian, he gets lost in the mountains and meets harem girl no 2, who is uber powerful. Like powerful than sect head of his school...
    they go on side adventures together before joining other sect.
  • Can u Answer my edit question about your?
  • kidan1310 said:

Is jin yun part of his harem and what happens to the arrow girl did she escape the revolt or sided with the enemy and if she escape where did she go and does he free han man from slave fighting? Does the girl he meet in the mountains join sect together is jin yun save in the new sect she is in?

nah more like little sister, though she's nursing a crush on him.
    Arrow girl is a daughter of another general, so she was given a chance to leave... She is Harem no 3. Her father pretty much gifts wrap her and give her to LF. she's tsundere.
    Yeah the girl he meets (let's call her Ice girl or HG 2 - harem girl 2) joins the sect together with him.
    During the adventure he also meets princess (HG -4) and helps her out.
    Yeah he saved Hanman and many others... mst of the slaves have mark on their faces which pretty much tells other abut their situation... so they pretty much can't show their faces in public... that's why he gives them option to become stronger or cripple... if they leave, they'll be still treated like slaves.
  • Who is harem 1?
  • edited September 2015
    kidan1310 said:

Who is harem 1?

oops sorry
    Arrow girl (Liu Fei) is HG 1
    Ice Girl is HG 2
    Princess is HG 3
    Even though he met quite a few beauties but he often though about those 3... I remember Ice girl and Princess both giving him permission for harem.
  • I am looking thru the raws and made some changes at above post (my 2nd post)
  • edited September 2015
    Funny who was the elder bro he had to run away from secret trading area why is it called secret if people keep showing up does he kill the elder bro and the girl that called him? What's the deal with arrow girl does he enter to her place by accident or on purpose does he beat her easily what did she do after he kicked her out?
  • kidan1310 said:

Funny who was the elder bro he had to run away from secret trading area why is it called secret if people keep showing up does he kill the elder bro and the girl that called him? What's the deal with arrow girl does he enter to her place by accident or on purpose does he beat her easily what did she do after he kicked her out?

bah, just a fodder character.
    in the mountain, there are many places they go to train or in their cases have sex. lol. the deeper in the mountain u go, u'll find better places and disciples... so if u find other and then kick them out of their training area, well, that's how it is... you can't complain about it. the guy and girl were looking for hidden away place so they wanted to kick him out... but gets busted themselves.

He kicks Lui Fei out of her training area, simply because he gets pissed by her shooting arrows at him, he trains there for 20 days and when he gets out f the area, he find her there... and she notice his skill and wonder about his training speed.
  • What techniques will Lin Feng learn?
    What are the powers of his Snake and Shadow spirits?
  • What techniques will Lin Feng learn?
    What are the powers of his Snake and Shadow spirits?

there is a palm technique whose name I forgot... I skimmed the chaps and its around chp 75-80...
    and his soul spirit is like a sharingan-lite... it increases his perception of his own skill, other ppl's skill and the battle field and boost his overall skill level.
    after the take over he have all the martial/medicine resources... I don't remember him practicing too many techniques.
  • Any spoilers on the snake spirit, there are hints it super powerful but as of yet nothing on it. When does it show its power, what is it power that kind of stuff :)
  • animeda said:

Right now he cripples couple of fighters who try to confess his guilt... but he mouth off and but overall get saved from the situation by the elder of the sect (Later he finds out it was the Librarian Old Guy)... Lin Qin has to leave the sect but she threatens/dare him to come to Lin Clan meeting...
    Personally I think Lin feng killed more ppl by boring them to death with his speeches :D it started getting boring... you just saw how mouthy he was in chp 21-22

He goes into secret training where he bumps into guy/girl getting it on... so they threaten him with wasting his cultivatin... LF wastes the guys cultivation and then kicks out the girl from the training place. She brought elder bro of the guy... they fights and LF has to escape, but hurts the elder bro.
    After escaping he once again meets Lui Fei (arrow girl) during her bath... :D they fight but right now he kicks her ass and throw her out of the training area.

LF kick ass in family tournament and then one of his uncle was planning to overthrow his father from clan leader's seat.
    He succeeds hurting LF's father and they escape. before separating, father said, "Get stronger and I'll tell u about ur mother."

LF bumps into Nanlan feng, daughter of new town mayor. He as usual insults her and she sends assassin to kill him. Well, he kills all of her men. And then goes after her...
    again there is another tournament, mostly for Nanlan feng (and Lin Qin) to show off their skills... but LF this time again kicks asses of both girls and humiliate Nanlan feng.

Lin feng becomes Lin Qin's personal boogeyman for next couple hundred chapters... whenever she sees someone kicking ass with style, she gets reminded of her ass getting kicked in the above tournament... Funny thing was, most of these times, it was Lin feng she was watching during one of his many adventures.

Goes back to sect.
    The sect elders plan once more against him... but once again, he cripples few ppl and mouth off and the sect head (Nan gong ) admits him into Inner sect.
    Anyways he joins Inner circle with Han Man, sect elder still doesn't stop planning against him (i.e. u dn't belong in inner sect bla bla bla etc)
    LF starts challenging Top inner sect students into life and death (in the tournament where any outer disciple can challenge inner disciple and gain a seat there)... kill couple of them and then challenge the strongest disciple there. (remember he has been practicing.).

I remember next couple of chapters because Both Ling feng and that Top disciple kept mouthing off (u r a waste. LF - If I am, then are u afraid of me? come fight bitch)
    After he kicked ass, the other guy (I forgot but he was elder I think Mo Xie) go for power play with one of the general who had royal family's backing... while soldiers surround the sect... many students turn coat and the sect head opted (and many elders) to save talented disciple... that includes LF.
    The librarian old guy takes LF into a secret resource (the sect's real resource) and gives him all of it and tells him to rebuild the sect and dies trying to make way for LF.
    most protectors dies trying to save loyal sect students and making way out for them.

Cousin girl... oh yeah... it's really cool... he gets stronger and then go back and kicks ass of everyone who once bullied him that included the adults in the family. even mayor of their village gets involved and gets his ass kicked. Though he was wearing a face mask, so Only his cousin suspects he's lin feng...
    I don't remember reading about his master much... dunno he gets killed or wat...

You said the elder plays power play etc.... but you didn't explain anything why does the royal family or a general or whatever want to destroy the sect?!!
  • edited September 2015
    Chosen said:

animeda said:

Goes back to sect.

You said the elder plays power play etc.... but you didn't explain anything why does the royal family or a general or whatever want to destroy the sect?!!
    The Royal family want to control the talents in every sect, so created their own sect and wants every majory sect send all their talents to join. mc's sect was the 1st apporached and they refused, afterwards the royal family dude went to the other sect and offered the same but told them that the mc's sect will be destroyed to both threaten and entrice them into joining which they accepted. the royal family dude also chose the mc's sect because the most popular and famous general in the country was a disciple of the sect and they wanted to get rid of him due to him being a threat to their plans as he is so popular amoung the army ( via grief, or for revenge turning against the royal family thus giving them a reason to excute him as a traitor)
  • Yes, the major plot was against Lui Fei's father Lui Ca Cang (who was disciple of Old Librarian), by Royal family members, they were targeting people who backed the current king... (they also targeted the princess where LF goes to save the day).
    This story unravel over multiple arcs
    Current Arcs.
    1. Lin Feng training and then leaving for Lin clan (plot against his father). He defeats every talented kid in the family.
    2. Lin feng kicking ass in tournament (to show off talents in his home town) that includes Nanlan feng (Mayor's daughter), Lin Qin and Qing something (who want to humiliate Nalan family.
    3. Back in Sect, Tournamnet (for outer disciple)
    4. Destruction of the sect during tournament.
    5. Meeting Meng Qing (HG -2 ), stopping Lui Ca Cang from killing himself in grief and then meeting Jing Yun... small arc.
    6. Joining New sect for cultivation.
    7. Uncovering plot against Lui Cacang and ridiculuing the general and royal martial sect. (around 120 chap)
    After this things got little complicated, even he had issues with understanding what was happening.
  • oh man, and there's too much for the guy that translates the novel... sigh...
  • How did Lin feng kick the ass of Lin qian?
  • How did Lin feng kick the ass of Lin qian?

Lin feng was able to injure a fighter in LingQi when he was at 8th layer... so with him being at 9th layer, he had much better chances again Qian... anyways. He also reached LingQi layer after he split with his father... There wasn't much fight, simply because his sword skills were far superior...
  • Does anyone know what Lin Feng's snake spirit is?
  • Raizen said:

Does anyone know what Lin Feng's snake spirit is?

Before the martial arts tournament in the sect, the snake spirit awakens when Lin Feng is about to be killed by a powerful monster. Instead, the snake spirit started eating the monster, making it grow, advancing Lin Feng's cultivation level and finally that monster becomes one of Lin Feng's spirits. So, op.
  • Raizen said:

Forgive me i read MT so this will not be 100 percent accurate.His snake is actually not a snake but a Dragon a Bloodline Spirit it's powers I'm not really to clear about.

• animeda said:

How did Lin feng kick the ass of Lin qian?

Lin feng was able to injure a fighter in LingQi when he was at 8th layer... so with him being at 9th layer, he had much better chances again Qian... anyways. He also reached LingQi layer after he split with his father... There wasn't much fight, simply because his sword skills were far superior...
    So did he fought her in the clan tournament?Did he win?How?
    Shadow said:

Raizen said:

Forgive me i read MT so this will not be 100 percent accurate.His snake is actually not a snake but a Dragon a Bloodline Spirit it's powers I'm not really to clear about.
    that's his bloodline from his mother... his mother is OP.... I don't remember the reason why she left... but he finds her later on during his adventures with HG 2... and she gives permission for HG 2 to marry her son
  • animeda said:

Shadow said:

Raizen said:

that's his bloodline from his mother... his mother is OP.... I don't remember the reason why she left... but he finds her later on during his adventures with HG 2... and she gives permission for HG 2 to marry her son

How was the meeting between our MC and his mother? I mean was he angry with her for leaving him and his father?
  • How was the meeting between our MC and his mother? I mean was he angry with her for leaving him and his father?

it was more like "Damn who's the Hot OP woman?"... later on... "Holy shit, it's my mother."
    it was mixed bag of emotions for him... cuz he was gunning for couple of fools who harmed HG 2... once again, it was a tournament... and the organizer were fouling things up by randomly changing things up.. his mother shows up n make sure they make it neutral... and then JC goes after the bastards...
    I don't remember the reason why she left.. but most likely it was because of the bloodline.. she has royal bloodline.