How is st related to cd?

Is it after cd finishes st is like a continue of Linley lyfe?

Comments

• Linley is the creator of the ST universe
  • So will the main guy of St meet Linley?
  • Nameless said:

So will the main guy of St meet Linley?

Yes but i dont know how or when
  • Wow mate u are well knowledge of iet novels!
  • edited September 2015
    Nameless said:

Wow mate u are well knowledge of iet novels!

Not really, i read CD (current translations, not MT), about ST? i just read a few spoilers about the relationship between CD and ST
  • well although i've only read spoilers for the ends of ST and CD, from what's been said and how it's been backed up by multiple people, including Ren. this is how CD and ST are related.

Linley of CD at the end of CD becomes a universe creator. the universe he creates is ST (as said in an authors note), in ST Qin Yu at the end of ST meats a guy called Lin Meng, who happens to be linley from CD. that is all the connection between the 2.

just that little bit. they don't travel together, there isn't even a time skip to Qin yu's accention to UC in CD even though CD was written after ST. it's as if IET on a spur of the moment decided at the end of CD to just go 'oh and linley's the one who created the ST universe.'

personally im glad IET was able to created 2 stories so completely different from each other with such drastically different power system and power scales. the only thing that irks me though, is that IET didn't give them any commonality between them. if he had wrote them at the same time i could understand but they were written at different times meaning he could easily have at least made some things match up.
  • Vexram said:

well although i've only read spoilers for the ends of ST and CD, from what's been said and how it's been backed up by multiple people, including Ren. this is how CD and ST are related.

Linley of CD at the end of CD becomes a universe creator. the universe he creates is ST (as said in an authors note), in ST Qin Yu at the end of ST meats a guy called Lin Meng, who happens to be linley from CD. that is all the connection between the 2.

just that little bit. they don't travel together, there isn't even a time skip to Qin yu's accention to UC in CD even though CD was written after ST. it's as if IET on a spur of the moment decided at the end of CD to just go 'oh and linley's the one who created the ST universe.'

personally im glad IET was able to created 2 stories so completely different from each other with such drastically different power system and power scales. the only thing that irks me though, is that IET didn't give them any commonality between them. if he had wrote them at the same time i could understand but they were written at different times meaning he could easily have at least made some things match up.

Im sorry to ask you this but im seeing UC a lot and what the hell is UC.....
  • EliteHaz said:

Vexram said:

well although i've only read spoilers for the ends of ST and CD, from what's been said and how it's been backed up by multiple people, including Ren. this is how CD and ST are related.

Im sorry to ask you this but im seeing UC a lot and what the hell is UC.....
    Universe Creator