Recommendation List: Weekly Reading

124»

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Tasear said:

Dragon's Soul Added

~ I feel like I should learn to type faster as my 47 WPM seems to weak. I must be strong if I want to the world to be mine, but I will rejoice at current success. Once upon a time, I used to have trouble keeping par with everyone else, but my stubby fingers have long since grown past 15 WPM.

after u mention this i tried to test my WPM...turns out i can achieve 80 wpm with 2 errors out of 80 words =P but half the time i dont even realize what i typed before its already down lol...

holy crud, this means i can put out a chapter in 14 minutes if i just type words without thinking about what im writing lol...the dream (*_* )
  • Minaku said:

Tasear said:

Dragon's Soul Added

~ I feel like I should learn to type faster as my 47 WPM seems to weak. I must be strong if I want to the world to be mine, but I will rejoice at current success. Once upon a time, I used to have trouble keeping par with everyone else, but my stubby fingers have long since grown past 15 WPM.

after u mention this i tried to test my WPM...turns out i can achieve 80 wpm with 2 errors out of 80 words =P but half the time i dont even realize what i typed before its already down lol...

holy crud, this means i can put out a chapter in 14 minutes if i just type words without thinking about what im writing lol...the dream (*_* )
    Oh, I see what you saying. I simply need to recruit mighty warriors such as your self for grand plans. O.o All potential recruits can test their ranks here. :)

P.S Have you seen limitless? Who knows maybe you can? Though, It just might take longer to edit it since movies aren't like books. ;)
  • Hi Tasear, it seems you really are a commited person by the thread you make! :)
    well, i just want to ask you to add my newly created novel

its 'Blank Paper : Time of Origin' and my first time i decide that this novel must done
    for the first week i'll first see if i can make as many chapters as i can with some schedule so that i can post it regularly every week 
  • Tasear said:

Long Live Summons! added

~  Why is there 721 pokemon to collect? Is my dream of being pokemon master lost because of the procrastination of youth. Oh, remember when there was only 151 to collect? It's okay I haven't given up only 100 more to go on this two years and six day project. Wish me luck in my career as a pokemon master.

LLS is a pokemon novel?
  • Tasear said:

Long Live Summons! added

~  Why is there 721 pokemon to collect? Is my dream of being pokemon master lost because of the procrastination of youth. Oh, remember when there was only 151 to collect? It's okay I haven't given up only 100 more to go on this two years and six day project. Wish me luck in my career as a pokemon master.

LLS is a pokemon novel?
    Sometimes I think so but it's not. Those are just my random thoughts at the moment. It's like my break time in between updates were I contemplate life.

Hi Tasear, it seems you really are a commited person by the thread you make! :)

well, i just want to ask you to add my newly created novel

its 'Blank Paper : Time of Origin' and my first time i decide that this novel must done
    for the first week i'll first see if i can make as many chapters as i can with some schedule so that i can post it regularly every week 
    You were actually next on my list. I am just finishing my "How to Make a Table of Contents on Wuxiaworld" Video. It's taking longer than I thought it would since ... I am clutz.
  • Minaku said:

Tasear said:

Dragon's Soul Added

Tasear said:

Minaku said:

Tasear said:

Dragon's Soul Added

Oh, I see what you saying. I simply need to recruit mighty warriors such as your self for grand plans. O.o All potential recruits can test their ranks here. :)

P.S Have you seen limitless? Who knows maybe you can? Though, It just might take longer to edit it since movies aren't like books. ;)
    Those tests arent too accurate :D cause most of the time they test you with short word :D i can do like 101wpm though lol
  • ishmetony said:

Minaku said:

Tasear said:

Dragon's Soul Added

Tasear said:

Minaku said:

Tasear said:

Dragon's Soul Added

Those tests arent too accurate :D cause most of the time they test you with short word :D i can do like 101wpm though lol
    Maybe you are demon general in disguise? I hope you not a spy for other side O.o . I am starting to feel my demon lord regin may be over before it even starts :O

... Okay, putting my crazy self away for a moment,  they really aren't that accurate. It's better to find one where it takes your average out of attempts or average out of a time span. I really average around the low 60s or High 50s while I Max at 71. Though, these tests take more time to complete.
  • edited November 2015

Elqueeness added

~ Had a little adventure and did audio recording of Kyou Kara Maou. It was a lot of fun. I think I going do one for a Spanish version too. By way did you know someone did audio recording to ATG.
  • did you no about site who translate conquest...
    why i can connect to that site???

• reza said:

did you no about site who translate conquest...

They're likely to be having trouble with their website they should be back soon. Google cache is available for use during the down time.
  • Hey @Tasear
    can you recommend novel with troll MC like LLS or Heavenly Jewel
  • Tasear said:

reza said:

did you no about site who translate conquest...

They're likely to be having trouble with their website they should be back soon. Google cache is available for use during the down time.
    thank for the help...

• edited November 2015
    bangjali said:

Hey @Tasear

Maybe because I have such a troll personality I end up reading such series. Unfortunately I haven't read Heavenly Jewel Change and haven't got far enough in LLS to see the highlights of his Troll personality.Therefore, I going to recommend a variety of things.One that comes straight to mind ISSTH. No really this guy my be my hero, role model, and mentor. He trolls the the other characters it all sorts of ways. It's a good intellectual martial arts series. Hmm, a old popular one that comes to mind is Trigun (Light novel translation, Anime, Comic). While the last guy had only sect after him this one has the who world. He typically trolls the world by nicest, smartest guy, while being walking disaster. It's a good gun comedy.  I haven't gotten far into Re:Hamster (royalroad) but Demon Lord Hamster in it's title is a troll. A upcoming original novel that looks like it well fit the requirement is Death God. After the first chapter, I felt flabbergasted.

P.S Thanks for inadvertently recommend recommending Heavenly Jewel.  I read the premise before, but I haven't been enticed until now. :)

Edit: How did I forget about Ark and Legendary Moonlight sculptor. We love them both simply because of their troll personalities.

Edit2: Some old american literature that fits the requirement is The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

• Under Maintenance.

~ Perfection is a lost art
  • ~ Fixing Minor Errors but thread is usable again.
  • Tested Hide sidebar addon and it does work with chrome the same way. Simply click and install while in Chrome or Firefox.

P.S Hope the thread is easier to use. I will fix the syntax errors asap. :)
  • bangjali said:

Hey @Tasear

Tasear said:

bangjali said:

Hey @Tasear

Maybe because I have such a troll personality I end up reading such series. Unfortunately I haven't read Heavenly Jewel Change and haven't got far enough in LLS to see the highlights of his Troll personality.Therefore, I going to recommend a variety of things.One that comes straight to mind ISSTH. No really this guy my be my hero, role model, and mentor. He trolls the the other characters it all sorts of ways. It's a good intellectual martial arts series. Hmm, a old popular one that comes to mind is Trigun (Light novel translation, Anime, Comic). While the last guy had only sect after him this one has the who world. He typically trolls the world by nicest, smartest guy, while being walking disaster. It's a good gun comedy.  I haven't gotten far into Re:Hamster (royalroad) but Demon Lord Hamster in it's title is a troll. A upcoming original novel that looks like it well fit the requirement is Death God. After the first chapter, I felt flabbergasted.

P.S Thanks for inadvertently recommend recommending Heavenly Jewel.  I read the premise before, but I haven't been enticed until now. :)

Edit: How did I forget about Ark and Legendary Moonlight sculptor. We love them both simply because of their troll personalities.

Edit2: Some old american literature that fits the requirement is The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

bang jali cobain deh pilih transcending the nine heavens chuyang MCnya trolling banget ma TDG tales demons and gods di wuxiaworld

• edited November 2015
    War God Asura Added

~ Every have trouble for thinking of right or correct word for  a situation. Not every situation is good some are great, awesome, fantastic or simply marvelous. Try Word Hippo!
  • 5 Dragon Emperor added

~ While I may have serious personality, I try to leave everyday with a smile.
  • For those of you who love the series. You may rejoice once more for the series has come out grave for it's second time. I didn't even have time to put into the translation graveyard.

God and Devil World Link Updated

~ Happy Veteran's Day for my American Friends. Enjoy your Holiday with Books.

• edited November 2015

Modern Deity added

• Tasear said:

Tasear said:

Animester said:

I wanna know where i can read zhu xia??I searched it but to no avail...Please give me a link..

LInk

I have tried to read this before but the translation gets cut off and was redirected to another link I cannot get to work. There the continuation of it on the link of spcnet but it is from where it drops from a previous translator on the other link I cannot get to work. Do you have the link to the original translation that stopped (same one I cannot get to work xD sad face)?
    Now this going to be a challenge. It looks like the site upgraded it's file management system for the forum since the translation. So while translation might exist on the site, the original link won't work.  I was able to get this with waybackmachine .  It looks like at first glance we have access to chapters 1 - 69
    I know this is super late since I have not been on... But THANK YOU!!!
  • edited November 2015

Astral Entity added

~ Did you know that Birds have symbolic meanings? Of course you knew just like flowers, fruits have meaning too. Check out this work with hidden meanings.

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/8701696.jpg
  • Meow Meow Meow added

~ Anyone know where I can get some nice environment music to add to my audio recordings? I looking for one that would fit ISSTH.

P.S I applaud the author on naming this one.
  • Legendary Moonlight Sculptor'"s Link has been updated.

~ No longer any need to compare. Ark and Weed have become friends!

(Toc is for all 1 - 28)

P.S ... only because I really turtles. :P Seriously just go read. :D
  • Bloody Conqueror

~ This post from my robot clone. Taz Seer

• edited December 2015

Eat Death and Shit on the Heavens added

~ Truck-Kun - The God of Rebirth Stories got a facebook page now. :P