Recommendation List: Weekly Reading

Comments

• edited October 2015
    Original Novels added

- Forgotten Conqueror
    - Ascent of Demon King

~ Today, I started thinking about my reasons for wanting collecting all those poke'mon. Was it simply greed or a pure passion. Lingering in my thoughts, I worried that it might been musical form of brain washing from "Gotcha them all" song. Sighing, I thought it was better to believe it was justly simply fulfilling a childhood dream.
  • Ooooh if you add original work, then I'd love if you could add my Blue Phoenix.

I upload it on the Original Story and it has it's own website

It is very new, started earlier this month.

It is guaranteed released twice a week, and is currently at 7 chapters (chapter 8 released tonight or tomorrow)
  • Blue Phoenix added

~ It's going to be busy day for me but not for reality but for my virtual reality(cyberspace). Let's while see all what I can get done within a day. - carpe diem

• Legends of Gods. Tale of Vjaira. added

~ When I started this it was a only simple desire for the creation of such a list. I had thought it would be something short. I hadn't realize how many amazing translators and authors are out their. I salute them for their efforts as I struggle to get my grammar under control in my fanfiction.
  • Yay, got added to the list ~~ ^.^
    If you'd like more chapters of ISSI or Tales send me a note on patreon!
  • edited October 2015
    Caladbolg said:

Yay, got added to the list ~~ ^.^

Sorry it took so long. I am such a spazz sometimes. I didn't understand your series was quite a weekly series until I added to the almost empty directory. I hope everyone likes the design. It involved some small amount of coding, luck, and patience.

P.S Today, I learned the important of save. Not everything has an autosave. (ms word has spoiled me)
  • edited October 2015
    Haha, i know the feels when a lot of text gets screwed when browser suddenly breaks down for no apparent reason xD

As for taking long, who would complain? You are doing those lists for fun, no one has the right to demand anything or complain, honestly ;)
  • edited October 2015
    Caladbolg said:

Haha, i know the feels when a lot of text gets screwed when browser suddenly breaks down for no apparent reason xD

As for taking long, who would complain? You are doing those lists for fun, no one has the right to demand anything or complain, honestly ;)

Thanks for your works. At first, I thought it would allow me to read series weekly, but nope my situation only got worst. Now, I know there is more out there. I don't complain ,but I do wonder what I had done if I knew before hand. Of course, it's a lot fun putting my random and nonsensically comments. Some days, I worry some people might think I am insane but then I think it's okay. I got the excuse that I read too many books, so it changed me.

P.S I almost cried earlier when I lost three hours of work on directory, but accidentally moving to another page. Also, today I learned of that "T" tool that is next to the code button.Did you know it stops random page breaks within a paragraph of text. As such such copying and pasting is bad. Now, really why don't we have tutorial on "how to use the forums". Hmm... even I ever get bored again, so more people will learn how to log in, use the tools, and make a table contents. Also, figured out how out two ways avoid bugs with spoiler tag. Just put it right next to text or return the move your curse back to the line. Whalla, no random page breaks. Today, I am amazed myself with my problem solving skills.

ex
    Change greater than and less than symbols to brackets "["

<spoiler>Hello World</spoiler>

~ Sincerely the future bookstore owner and or demon lord. ;)

• xD I used spoiler tags intuitively and as far as 'T' option goes, I noticed it's there after i tried to post my first chapter xD Since text was getting staaaaange, i wondered if there is a way to fix it. Then, duh! I noticed the option. :D

And yeah, with so many weekly series, reading everything is a suicide xD
  • Caladbolg said:

xD I used spoiler tags intuitively and as far as 'T' option goes, I noticed it's there after i tried to post my first chapter xD Since text was getting staaaaange, i wondered if there is a way to fix it. Then, duh! I noticed the option. :D

And yeah, with so many weekly series, reading everything is a suicide xD

I  am sure if there was an award for number of times for editing a post on
    wuxiaworld. I would be getting the noble prize. Though, I learned a lot
    from the experience. One of the lesson that I learned from spoiler tags is to plan ahead. The bizarre issues with the spoiler tags only happens when one wants to add spoiler tags after the fact. Also learned to consider expansion. I originally had one post, but I ran into the character limit not only once but twice.

My only regret in this process is not adding a table contents or better jump options. It's like artist or writer looking back on their designs, wishing they done better. The directory is my third child :P.

~ Praise not the sun, but truck- kun in giving us second chances.
  • Character limit? Tell me that when i wanted to release my first chapter which was over 40 pages long xD
  • Tasear said:

Original Novels added

- Forgotten Conqueror
    - Ascent of Demon King

~ Today, I started thinking about my reasons for wanting collecting all those poke'mon. Was it simply greed or a pure passion. Lingering in my thoughts, I worried that it might been musical form of brain washing from "Gotcha them all" song. Sighing, I thought it was better to believe it was justly simply fulfilling a childhood dream.

If only I've passed through the world building stage and have a title of my own, I would request you to add my novel on the list XD.
  • One Man's Journey added

~ Google isn't any real any help for looking up plans to conquer the world. I don't understand how all those other demon lords do it? What was their plan? Maybe, this is why the hero wins too often. Hmm... maybe if I plead to heroes not to come then it will be long live my demon king reign. Let's just hope that I am not foreshadowing my doom crowning my self king. ;)

- Other women who where crowned king.

• edited October 2015

Skill Taker's World Domination ~ Building a Slave Harem in a Different World added

Konjiki no Wordmaster ~ The Unique Cheat Rolled in by the Four Heroes strikethrough for weekly.

~ I am starting to notice a trend in my own reading habits. I really enjoy those series where the main character does something technology, crafting, or culture. So in conclusion, I like to build things and nurture them. It also explains why I like simulation games like banished, and game developer tycoon. Then again... maybe it's better this why. Imagine such a person allowed to play virtual reality. It's better that I go on the path to building them while retiring as bookstore owner. (The Grand Plan)

Steam VR

Brain Controlled Gadgets

• Antagonist Rewind added

~ I am Starting this think I have videogames along with a tv for show like Jewelry. I mean I barely made it passed the first save point in Dragon age Inquisition and I still can't get passed the second boss in dark souls II . Maybe, I just need an alchemy game Skyrim. I tell you couple centuries back, I was likely a witch doctor.

P.S My school as a medical plant class that I thinking of taking.
  • Just as i thought i need more things to read...i find this generous list :3 looks like i got a lot to read since i only read like half of whats on the list so far xD
  • Minaku said:

Just as i thought i need more things to read...i find this generous list :3 looks like i got a lot to read since i only read like half of whats on the list so far xD

Boomark the page as the list keeps growing until I decide that I don't like books anymore. ;)
  • Tasear said:

Minaku said:

Just as i thought i need more things to read...i find this generous list :3 looks like i got a lot to read since i only read like half of whats on the list so far xD

Boomark the page as the list keeps growing until I decide that I don't like books anymore. ;)
    already been done ;3
  • AST (Portraits of Beauty) added

~ I thought that I didn't play videogames then I came to realize I play this really fun one called "Find Weekly Series to added". It addicting game that only came out last month. In fact, I think I got to really good at this game. I am going level up again once I clean up the thread.

P.S I forgot about the Pokemon goals. I pray to gts (global trading center)  to resolve the needs. My Japanese Pokemon shall outnumber my English ones.
  • edited October 2015
    Xian Ni revived

~ No need words just go support the the new guys.
  • 9 Lives added
  • I wanna know where i can read zhu xia??I searched it but to no avail...Please give me a link..
  • Animester said:

I wanna know where i can read zhu xia??I searched it but to no avail...Please give me a link..

LInk
  • Zhu Xian link changed

Only a few more days until Halloween then the day after all candy goes on sale. October 31 is my Halloween.
  • Tasear said:

Animester said:

I wanna know where i can read zhu xia??I searched it but to no avail...Please give me a link..

LInk

I have tried to read this before but the translation gets cut off and was redirected to another link I cannot get to work. There the continuation of it on the link of spcnet but it is from where it drops from a previous translator on the other link I cannot get to work. Do you have the link to the original translation that stopped (same one I cannot get to work xD sad face)?
  • Tasear said:

Animester said:

LInk

I have tried to read this before but the translation gets cut off and was redirected to another link I cannot get to work. There the continuation of it on the link of spcnet but it is from where it drops from a previous translator on the other link I cannot get to work. Do you have the link to the original translation that stopped (same one I cannot get to work xD sad face)?
    Now this going to be a challenge. It looks like the site upgraded it's file management system for the forum since the translation. So while translation might exist on the site, the original link won't work.  I was able to get this with waybackmachine .  It looks like at first glance we have access to chapters 1 - 69
  • Zhu Xian added Part 1

~  Your treasure seeking demon lord has brought this almost hidden translation to light.

• Zui Wu Dao added

~ Who was praying to truck-kun the hardest, because an awesome female translator has brought us this series.
  • Dragon's Soul Added

~ I feel like I should learn to type faster as my 47 WPM seems to weak. I must be strong if I want to the world to be mine, but I will rejoice at current success. Once upon a time, I used to have trouble keeping par with everyone else, but my stubby fingers have long since grown past 15 WPM.
  • Asura added

~ Taking a break from updating to make a "How to Video" for our wuxiaworld writers. Should be ready at most in the next 1- 2 hours. Please look forward to it.