Slow chapter releases?

Has there been any kind of official statement from Mars about the recent slow down in releases?

Between the 30th of October and 4th of November, it looked like Mars was returning to his old pace but that finished quite quickly.

Hopefully everything is okay and his pace will pick up again soon!

Comments

• No news I guess? Only people complaining on the official book site, not sure if Mars reading.
  • It's been only a few days and already there are people asking for explanations. Mars hasn't a uniform release schedule, these breaks between releases are quite normal. Wait a little more and you will be able to read a new chapter. Also, I saw someone saying that he's back to his previous schedule of daily release, if that's so, the only days of the week that he won't be releasing are Saturday and Sunday, and we will get some chapter today.
  • It's been only a few days and already there are people asking for explanations. Mars hasn't a uniform release schedule, these breaks between releases are quite normal. Wait a little more and you will be able to read a new chapter. Also, I saw someone saying that he's back to his previous schedule of daily release, if that's so, the only days of the week that he won't be releasing are Saturday and Sunday, and we will get some chapter today.
    Oh wow, he usually doesn't release on weekends? I didn't know that! Thanks for clearing it up.
  • Sometime we get something on weekends but don't count on it
  • edited November 2016
    Not sure if everybody already know.
    Since chapter 576, Mars announced he became a dad.
    His speed surely drop since then (from daily to every other day to 2~3 chapters a week).

So i guess it's father-time. 
    Not like he's slacking or dropping ATG.
  • lorwa said:
    His speed surely drop since then (from daily to every other day to 2~3 chapters a week).

We get some rehashes sometimes but on the whole, Mars has done well considering he's a new father unlike some other authors(Snail....).
  • We got 6 chapters last week that's not slow, let's find out what we get this week hopefully 5 again or more  :)
  • meh still better than TDG
  • meh still better than TDG
    this is true with the one a month :(

Also it is much better than this time last year when Mars was dropping a chapter a week....
  • lorwa said:

People tend to ignore this, I have said this so many times but the only reaction I get is from Ruki talking about NTRing his daughter
    My name is Bladerash3, nice to meet you. I`M A MALE!
  • lorwa said:

Guess all we can do is wait for his kid to grow up a bit.
  • lorwa said:

Guess all we can do is wait for his kid to grow up a bit.
    Probably will have to wait until he/she enter school--- 5-6 years from now..
  • A few months back we were only getting a chapter a week then as well, this might just be author stalling till he figures out direction he wants to take
  • wgra5 said:
    A few months back we were only getting a chapter a week then as well, this might just be author stalling till he figures out direction he wants to take
    I guess the chapters also need some editing, which is why it usually released at 1-4 AM China time (he's not sleeping at all).
  • Yo I was just kidding, no such thing is going to happen. I was just wondering if anyone would reply to that.
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • opils said:
    Yo I was just kidding, no such thing is going to happen. I was just wondering if anyone would reply to that.
    Stop giving me heart attack! STAHP!!
  • Joking about cancer isn't cool you should be ashamed 
  • edited November 2016
    opils said:
    All of your statements are wrong.
    Mars is dropping the novel. Why? Because his daughter has cancer. So he is officially dropping all of his novels to spend his time with his beloved daughter.
    No one said that his daughter had cancer

edit: Didn't read the other comments, please don't mind me
    My name is Bladerash3, nice to meet you. I`M A MALE!
  • Is Mars Gravity making a decent amount of money writing web novels ?
  • wargumm1i said:
    Is Mars Gravity making a decent amount of money writing web novels ?
    Not sure, but he already wrote like 5 books, so I guess it is sustainable. However, recently he has a daughter, so not sure if it's the same level as in the past.
  • Its a side job for him , so i dont think the money matter that much.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Looks like no chapter again today :/
  • It's almost a week now. Maybe he went hiatus?
  • More like we'll get something random this weekend he slowed down a lot after that 5 in one week deal maybe he on a vacation or something
  • its thanks giving and xmass coming up soon give him a break
  • You guys have any idea why the (raw) releases have slowed to a crawl lately? Mars, don't drop us now! :o
  • No release in last two days? when is the next release
  • dont know for the translation group, but for Mars' release one chapter per day is a burst, as the translation catching up with the raw release process, you guys need to get used to his random break lol