Official ISSTH art (contains some spoilers)

13»

Comments

• Is it a trading card game??
  • Animester said:

Is it a trading card game??

Not really, but you can collect different characters. The game pretty much sucks, imo
  • So the image I posted originally as Xu Qing is definitely Chu Yuyan, sorry about that. Here's some official "cute" character art. There are more version of characters which haven't appeared, I will post those as they come.

Chu Yuyan

Meng Hao

Xu Qing

Chen Fan

• This just came out today! 

Patriarch Reliance

• So, i ran across a page listing a mobile game (issth mobile game?) that's using some ISSTH image:

More importantly, take a look at the title translation.. "I Wanna Get High"?? seriously???

... well kinda make sense though, since Meng Hao is a pill junkie XD
  • LOL.

Well, in Mainland China at least the english word "high" is inserted into the Chinese to mean "have fun"
  • Now that Lord Fifth has made his official debut, here is the official art:

• edited December 2015
    I was about to ask who the 'golden faced old man' was, then i realized it was the golden masked dude. what a forgettable side character lol

Fang Yu
  • Ah, I was about to suggest adding Fang Yu's picture, since she had been revealed in the storyline. I haven't read ahead, but always really liked her artwork after seeing it.
  • Interesting, where did that one come from. I haven't seen it before.
  • edited December 2015

Interesting, where did that one come from. I haven't seen it before.

If i'm not wrong, this image of Fang Yu came from this site    http://wx28116.wxapi.cn/index.php?ac=photomore3&tid=8586&wxrf=mp.weixin.qq.com
    There are also some characters who look like they are from ISSTH, but i have no idea if it's spoiler or not, since i can't read chinese at all.

P.S.: Using google translate, i found that there is an image of Zhou Dekun and some characters whose names i never read, so they are probably spoilers.
  • Putorius said:

Interesting, where did that one come from. I haven't seen it before.

If i'm not wrong, this image of Fang Yu came from this site    http://wx28116.wxapi.cn/index.php?ac=photomore3&tid=8586&wxrf=mp.weixin.qq.com
    There are also some characters who look like they are from ISSTH, but i have no idea if it's spoiler or not, since i can't read chinese at all.

P.S.: Using google translate, i found that there is an image of Zhou Dekun and some characters whose names i never read, so they are probably spoilers.
    Fang Yu and one other character are the only ones I haven't seen in official messages from Er Gen, or in the games. All the others are ISSTH characters that have yet to appear as main characters
  • Immortal Li is so damn sexy :O
  • anonpuffs said:
    found this site earlier:

So, on the site this picture is listed as "Xu Qing." However, I believe it should probably be Chu Yuyan, since she's holding a pill. The only problem with this is that her jewelry and hairstyle matches the other picture of Meng Hao and Xu Qing together. So, make of it what you will.

It's the Cosmetic pill. xD

and oh. Shui Dongliu looks fantastic! so ancient! so..immoral! D:

and i just put the pieces... immortal li = meng li. sigh, i'm being stupid.
  • Here's a bunch of character and concept art related to the ISSTH web game. Again, this is for the game and doesn't depict characters in the story.

• Here's a bunch of character and concept art related to the ISSTH web game. Again, this is for the game and doesn't depict characters in the story.

I thought this pic is Linley of CD! LOL at least this is how I picture him after transformation XD
  • Oh, I'm not sure if I mentioned that that's also the art for Big Hairy.
  • Deathblade, can you find an official art depicting Hanxue Shan of Frigid Snow Clan, if there's any?
  • Immortal Li = Li Mu Wan? in Xian Ni she wore a Purple clothes.

• wait is ^ meng hao's mother?

• P.S. I went back and deleted all "non-official" images that were in the thread, mostly from that pirate version of the game that I thought was official at first.
  • On the official picture of Lord Fifth you can also see the Mirror in the back ~ looks a lot like the mirror posted earlier.
  • Ke Yunhai:

• anonpuffs said:

Immortal Li
    Which Immortal Li?
    There are 3 or 4.
  • ale137 said:
    anonpuffs said:

Immortal Li
    Which Immortal Li?
    There are 3 or 4.
    there is only 1 immortal li: meng hao's mom. You would know if you were actually following the series since DB changed the lily mom's name to dawn immortal
    Understand basic grammar:
    Your vs You're
    There vs Their vs They're
    Defiantly vs Definitely
    Loose vs Lose
    Than vs Then
    To vs Too
    NO 'Should/Could of'

• edited June 2016
    BookWorm said:
    ale137 said:
    anonpuffs said:

Immortal Li
    Which Immortal Li?
    There are 3 or 4.
    there is only 1 immortal li: meng hao's mom. You would know if you were actually following the series since DB changed the lily mom's name to dawn immortal
    So the previous lord.of the ninth mountain is not Immortal Li?
    Btw, your comment sounds a little harsh, sorry if what i said came out as offensive.
  • edited June 2016
    ale137 said:
    BookWorm said:
    ale137 said:
    anonpuffs said:

Which Immortal Li?
    There are 3 or 4.
    So the previous lord.of the ninth mountain is not Immortal Li?
    Btw, your comment sounds a little harsh, sorry if what i said came out as offensive.
    sorry if it sounded harsh (i wasn't trying to be). The previous lord of 9th mountain is Li but i believe he is called Lord Li not Immortal Li. DB posted in on of the chapter post why he changed the name to dawn immortal. I forgot exactly what chapter post it was

edit: here you go: http://www.wuxiaworld.com/☯-issth-chapter-667-668-☯/
    Understand basic grammar:
    Your vs You're
    There vs Their vs They're
    Defiantly vs Definitely
    Loose vs Lose
    Than vs Then
    To vs Too
    NO 'Should/Could of'

• Also the pic is of Dawn Immortal, Not Meng Li aka MH mother.

The seven colored Resurrection lily is pretty damn speaking for itself.
    It was termed as Immortal Li
    1) Because look at the time of post
    2) look at translation of the name at that time
    =Bingo!