So.. TDG, hiatus and all that

Now.. I know that a lot of you guys have dropped this novel (much like the author) and I was wondering if anyone would be up for.. let's call it a new timeline.

I want someone to write a decent fanfic in this setting about NL and preferably a few chapters a week. 
Still with the same trops, characters, a somewhat stable powerclimb instead of sudden leaps and such.. And of course no self-inset OP Mary/Gary Sue. 

And if ya'll aren't about that let's change the topic. How would YOU save the novel?

Comments

• i would like to do it at a stable rate now that he is sect master
  • edited November 2016
    he does not need to prove himself anymore and he will bring all the Divine Feathers Sect to his homeworld where sage emperor cant get them yet that is
  • dragoma said:
    he does not need to prove himself anymore and he will bring all the Divine Feathers Sect to his homeworld where sage emperor cant get them yet that is
    He couldn't, since his homeworld (aka small world) is unavailable for anyone that is not from that world.
  • Unity between all sects (including demon) for a big final battle would be a nice ending.
  • rejoice next chapter is coming
  • lol Mad Snail reminds me of Gate of Revelation mc....