Petition and Donation Page for Mad Snail

I would like Mad Snail to release 1 chapter a week to it won't die and i want to set up so we readers can donate to him so he can keep going making TDG. Here is the petition: http://goo.gl/wP9raq
Tagged:

Comments

• What's the point? The guy is clearly done with this novel and anything else he does with it will be pretty forced, lowering the quality of the writing and completely defeating the point of why you want him to continue it in the first place. Also, do you really trust the guy to follow through after getting your money? I don't know the exact details but I'm pretty sure he has a past with being not very honest with his followers.
  • he already hiatus again with his newest novel at chapter 300++
  • He is in the process of starting a new novel, thus the new hiatus ;)
  • I think that mad snail is indeed Sage Emperor and he has just sealed us iin endless wilderness
  • Why would we donate money to an author that clearly doesn't value the opinion of his fans, and has already basically axed the novel we would be donating to?
    Just a waste of money imo.
  • damn guys why so sinister plz have faith  
  • Do you not know anything of Mad Snail? It isn't about faith, it's knowing his character. He's a piece of shit. I loved TDG, but guess what? I was prepared to let it go cuz he has a past with creating stories and not finishing them. So keep your money, and dont waste your time with anything made by Mad Snail
  • What? No god no 
    My name is Bladerash3, nice to meet you. I`M A MALE!
  • Triton532 said:
    What? No god no 
    Like he is going to read that petition 
    My name is Bladerash3, nice to meet you. I`M A MALE!
  • lol he released new chapter today
  • Plzzzz I hope nobody donates any monies to Mad Snail !

I thought he's only done a runner/drop for TDG and one other previous novel. But according to @null Mad Snail has been behaving like this as follows:-

"What if I tell you CSR isnt the first time he pulls the stunt ? D

He write 11 novel

1. 网游洪荒之神兵利器 , 358 chapter , first novel , online game genre
    2. 无上龙脉 , 168 chapter , first xuanhuan genre , discontinued on qidian (baike says its published , but i dont know if its finished or not)
    3. 天域神器 , 180 chapter (end) , xuanhuan
    4. 网游之练级专家 , 424 chapter end , online game
    5. 贼胆 , 461 chapter end , online game
    6. 重生之贼行天下(Rebirth thief) 995 chapter end , online game
    7. 独裁之剑 , 302 chapter end , online game , slow release + ended abruptly because "family matters"
    8. 九星天辰诀 , 1012 chapter end , xuanhuan
    9. 神纹道 (CSR) , 667 chapter end , xuanhuan , ended abruptly
    10. 妖神记 (TDG) , 443 chapter , xuanhuan , halted because many reason
    11. 星武神诀 (SMGT) , 335 chapter ongoing , xuanhuan , steady 2 chapter a day since months ago before he halt TDG.

Aside from no 2 , 7 , 9 and 10 there is no much info what happen to his low number chapter novel. But seeing the trends you can guess what happens."

Gosh, imagine if everyone actually donates monies to MadSnail every time he drops a novel on a whim. It will encourage such crazy crappy behavour from him.

It's like paying kidnappers for release of hostages. Easy monies and the kidnappers keep doing it.

• Plzzzz I hope nobody donates any monies to Mad Snail !

I thought he's only done a runner/drop for TDG and one other previous novel. But according to @null Mad Snail has been behaving like this as follows:-

"What if I tell you CSR isnt the first time he pulls the stunt ? D

He write 11 novel

1. 网游洪荒之神兵利器 , 358 chapter , first novel , online game genre
    2. 无上龙脉 , 168 chapter , first xuanhuan genre , discontinued on qidian (baike says its published , but i dont know if its finished or not)
    3. 天域神器 , 180 chapter (end) , xuanhuan
    4. 网游之练级专家 , 424 chapter end , online game
    5. 贼胆 , 461 chapter end , online game
    6. 重生之贼行天下(Rebirth thief) 995 chapter end , online game
    7. 独裁之剑 , 302 chapter end , online game , slow release + ended abruptly because "family matters"
    8. 九星天辰诀 , 1012 chapter end , xuanhuan
    9. 神纹道 (CSR) , 667 chapter end , xuanhuan , ended abruptly
    10. 妖神记 (TDG) , 443 chapter , xuanhuan , halted because many reason
    11. 星武神诀 (SMGT) , 335 chapter ongoing , xuanhuan , steady 2 chapter a day since months ago before he halt TDG.

Aside from no 2 , 7 , 9 and 10 there is no much info what happen to his low number chapter novel. But seeing the trends you can guess what happens."

Gosh, imagine if everyone actually donates monies to MadSnail every time he drops a novel on a whim. It will encourage such crazy crappy behavour from him.

It's like paying kidnappers for release of hostages. Easy monies and the kidnappers keep doing it.

• So basically we have no hope of getting much more out of TDG?...I might as well not start reading his new novel either then :( 
    RIP TDG
  • I guess the only option is to wait until he halts its and then have it turn into fan written. BTW how many of his other novels have turned into Manga/Manhwa
  • brb_isus said:
    I think that mad snail is indeed Sage Emperor and he has just sealed us iin endless wilderness
    brilliant! that or he sealed us in limited space and time
  • edited November 2016
    Someone started translating one of Mad Snail's complete novels. Its the one, on the list posted by KenshinX, with 1012 chapters.

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/nine-heavenly-star-art/
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Do you not know anything of Mad Snail? It isn't about faith, it's knowing his character. He's a piece of shit. I loved TDG, but guess what? I was prepared to let it go cuz he has a past with creating stories and not finishing them. So keep your money, and dont waste your time with anything made by Mad Snail
    /Agreed.
    A scam artist in terms of being a novelist.
    Don't start a project if you're not gonna finish it dumbass.

I wonder how much you've finished in your life.

If you have legitimate reasons then it's all good but if you quit writing a novel based on your motivation then stop writing in general.
    Nobody wants to read uncomplete stories from a dude who clearly doesn't take pride in finishing his work.

• redleaf97 said:
    lol he released new chapter today
    In what span of time? When we say that he dropped/axed TDG we mean that he's given up on the story. Yes, there will be new chapters, but there definitely won't be an appealing resolution, as it will probably get tremendously rushed.
  • Hey guys how are you? I found an contact email from Mad Snail on this page, so maybe we can send messages to him.
    [email protected]
    Please send your message with our petition link.
  • edited July 2018
    I really hope Mad Snail reads this... I feel that in order for Tales of Demons and Gods to go on Nie Lee must die. The story should then focus on Du Ze and Liu Pao. Nie Lee has it all already. He's boring and a troll... I dont care about his super strong harem  they can die with him or something.. The side characters have so much potential and they are way more interesting. Lightning/Fire and Chaos. The story should be them picking up his pieces after he dies from whatever mad snail comes up for a good death for Nie Lee. Du Ze and Liu Pao should take over 
  • dragoma said:
    damn guys why so sinister plz have faith  
    We have faith. Faith in his shady, lazy, uncommitted writing habits as proven in the past, before detailed in the Mad Snail conspiracy threads that he doesn't give a F*** and dropped unfinished SUCCESSFULL material while letting it make money for him through the Manga and (crappy) 3D chinese cartoon as he went on to pump out hundreds of chapters on his new novel, while not even doing 1 chapter per month on TDG.