star martial god technique

can anyone translate this in english. i saw someone translate it but it seems he stop at chapter 9. its been 1 anh a half months now.

Comments

• well why not ask other translator in other sites?

• i think, he wont continue to translate it anymore. since hes not answering the comment of other readers
  • yea probably or he might be busy with work and couldnt translate for the time being 
  • possible. but if ever theres someone here who will translate it. ill appreciate it. 
  • well i am here waiting for someone who will help me translate an korean novel i always wanted to read
  • Maybe translators are reluctant to continue because they found out that the author is Mad Snail (author of TDG).

If you knew that an author had a history of starting a novel but never finishing them, would you start?
  • ab4ddon said:
    well i am here waiting for someone who will help me translate an korean novel i always wanted to read
    Evolution Theory of hunter?
  • new chapter today btw.
  • I'm interested in reading this novel after I read the comic version, but when I see "Status in COO: 335 Chapters (Hiatus)" from this novel. I hesitate to read it :(
  • The translation is pretty slow, I would bookmark it and come back in a while when there is some more chapters to read.
  • I relly liked this novel tho but if it's the same autor as TDG , i m a bit disapointed i m still waiting for TDG chapter to come out ....
  • Makes me sad to see it on hiatus from the author. :cry:  I was even debating translating it and had tried getting in contact with the original translator. I guess I will look for another one now. 

• Makes me sad to see it on hiatus from the author. :cry:  I was even debating translating it and had tried getting in contact with the original translator. I guess I will look for another one now. 

You should translate Martial Rebirth, it's amazing!

if you need, i would like to translate and update. I live overseas and also obsessed into wu xia novel, well, original wu xia reader since I was 12 years old...lol, join the club, bro. 
  • Can anyone know where I can read english translated star martial god technique LN?  There are manhua are coming every week but they are far behind the novel? 
  • Ingin berbagi novel keren ini dalam bahasa Indonesia? Yuk jadi bagian dari tim penerjemah kami! Hubungi +16504502905 (Whatsapp) ! Dibayar loh...
  • SMGT dosen't have many translators because it is currently on hiatus. The author, madsnail, is known for dropping his stories midway, so its a bad choice for a translator.