Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Don't tell me QY is preg..
  • It seems that mars only knows this trick.Also you can imagine from how "burning"moon name came aka burning heaven clan II.
  • I freaking knew it!! I think that was why QY forbids YC to get her pregnant. I think she was referring to the future which is now. My theory is that QY can now look into destiny
  • I guess the point is to make YC return to a more gentle disposition.

QY (or her child)  is to YC what YC is to Cai Zhi: a straw to cling on to avoid sinking into terminal hate.
  • Princesses are a convenient currency I see...
  • Sometimes the story can get awfully boring when its predictable, but i live for chapters like this. Is he going to solo an entire king realm??? I cant wait!
  • He wants to use his final trump card on the Burning Moon emperor? That doesn't make sense;
  • What the flying fuck!?? He fused 4 star god origin powers and reached true god realm in one go temporarily. What a freaking waste he could have created 4 more star gods
  • edited April 5
    What the flying fuck!?? He fused 4 star god origin powers and reached true god realm in one go temporarily. What a freaking waste he could have created 4 more star gods

As far as we know, he doesn't really care about the Star God realm. Can't be bothered to fulfill the Old Dog's wish.

And I doubt Cai Zhi cares about inheriting this power.
  • Thank god, the Burning Moon emperor is dead. I thought it would be yet another cockroach.
  • Scum Che is back to defile poor He Ling.
  • Is this forum dead? I dont see any other forums online
  • Is this forum dead? I dont see any other forums online
    I mean most people probably dropped this novel by now the writing is just erratic and lazy. 
  • Can anyone tell me what’s happening so far in the story right now?
  • Syndicate said:
    Can anyone tell me what’s happening so far in the story right now?

After killing the son of the Old Dog, Yun Che killed the Burning Moon Emperor in the North Territory and then took a trip to the Yama Realm, got "pushed" in the Eternal Bone Sea, met the 3 ancestors of the Yama Realm who obviously tried to kill him, then he tortured them with light profound strength before enticing them to be enslaved so they can leave the Bone Sea.  Ancestors are now happy and call Yun Che their lord and told the Yama Emperor to obey him.

The Yama Emperor at first didn't want to obey his ancestors (and got betrayed by his son in the process, but it didn't end well for the son), then Yun Che told him he doesn't plan to rule the Yama Realm, he plans to rule the whole Northern region, so he can keep his realm. Then the Yama Emperor surrenders as well.

He now has the sources of dark strength of the Burning Moon Realm and of the Yama Realm. So, it looks like he now plans to kill Chi Wuyao and also seize the Plundered Soul Realm.

Though I personally doubt it will come to that, since I think she has a relation to MX and she's much too scheming to not know what he's up to.
  • Kirinkun said:
    Syndicate said:
    Can anyone tell me what’s happening so far in the story right now?

After killing the son of the Old Dog, Yun Che killed the Burning Moon Emperor in the North Territory and then took a trip to the Yama Realm, got "pushed" in the Eternal Bone Sea, met the 3 ancestors of the Yama Realm who obviously tried to kill him, then he tortured them with light profound strength before enticing them to be enslaved so they can leave the Bone Sea.  Ancestors are now happy and call Yun Che their lord and told the Yama Emperor to obey him.

The Yama Emperor at first didn't want to obey his ancestors (and got betrayed by his son in the process, but it didn't end well for the son), then Yun Che told him he doesn't plan to rule the Yama Realm, he plans to rule the whole Northern region, so he can keep his realm. Then the Yama Emperor surrenders as well.

He now has the sources of dark strength of the Burning Moon Realm and of the Yama Realm. So, it looks like he now plans to kill Chi Wuyao and also seize the Plundered Soul Realm.

Though I personally doubt it will come to that, since I think she has a relation to MX and she's much too scheming to not know what he's up to.
    So wouldn't it make sense for him not to power up the Soul realm witches before conquering it?
  • So wouldn't it make sense for him not to power up the Soul realm witches before conquering it?
    That's the plot hole yes. I can't see the witches betraying Chi Wuyao, since they were *made* by her. And the Burning Moon Realm Moon Eaters switched allegiance mainly because of Chi Wuyao and the hope everyone can break from their "prison".

So, even if he succeeded to kill Chi Wuyao, he's bound to lose a lot of strength and trust, so there's no point in killing her.

But at the same time, he's extremely wary of her, because he feels she's manipulating QY and has plans within plans.
  • Yeah, reading chapter 1689, Chi Wuyao isn't worried at all.

She has an absolute trump card in her sleeve that makes her certain YC will never go against her.
  • Good call Kirinkun. How did you know MX = CWY? Did u read it in one of Mars weibo or something? Never in my wildest imagination did i expect their souls to be connected. Now the question is, how??
  • edited April 22
    Good call Kirinkun. How did you know MX = CWY? Did u read it in one of Mars weibo or something? Never in my wildest imagination did i expect their souls to be connected. Now the question is, how??

No, I didn't read it in any tweet or something. It's been foreshadowed a lot in previous chapters. There's been multiple mentions that the Snow Realm is really close to the Plundered Soul Realm and that MX somehow came back from there at some point, but none knew what happened there.

But now, we know that MX is dead.

There were two person's souls in a single body. Probably just a sliver of CW though, not her whole soul.

Probably MX's soul is lost.

But with the MoS, everything is possible.
  • Kirinkun said:
    Good call Kirinkun. How did you know MX = CWY? Did u read it in one of Mars weibo or something? Never in my wildest imagination did i expect their souls to be connected. Now the question is, how??

No, I didn't read it in any tweet or something. It's been foreshadowed a lot in previous chapters. There's been multiple mentions that the Snow Realm is really close to the Plundered Soul Realm and that MX somehow came back from there at some point, but none knew what happened there.

But now, we know that MX is dead.

There were two person's souls in a single body. Probably just a sliver of CW though, not her whole soul.

Probably MX's soul is lost.

But with the MoS, everything is possible.
    So there are two people’s soul in CWY?

also I hope yun che doesn’t kill CWY because even tho it can be annoying sometimes when a new girl comes and Yun Che trues to sleep with her or tries to make her part of his harem but I want CWY to be part of his harem
  • edited April 22
    Probably this is part of CWY's power to embed her soul into people. That is how she create her witches. Having so many questions now like was MX trully conscious of this? How does CWY live 2 lifes at once? How much autonomy does MX have? Do they share feelings? Do they exchange thoughts? And lastly where the fuck was CWY when MX was dying
  • Syndicate said:
    So there are two people’s soul in CWY?

also I hope yun che doesn’t kill CWY because even tho it can be annoying sometimes when a new girl comes and Yun Che trues to sleep with her or tries to make her part of his harem but I want CWY to be part of his harem

No, the soul of CWY (she inherited parts of a Devil Sovereign soul) can be split and implanted in someone else. She probably has total control on her witches that way, so she's not afraid to be betrayed: she can take control of them at any time.

Doesn't mean they don't have their own soul. CWY just parasites their soul.

MX was obviously implanted with CWY's soul when she went to avenge her parents. She was used as a mole by CWY in the Eastern God Realm. Her split personality was only known to her sister, but I don't think Mu Bingyun knew it was because of CWY.

Now, what happened to MX's original soul (the cold and unemotional one) after her death is up in the air.

And was this soul really in love with YC or did CWY manipulate it so she would protect YC (because of his Evil God inheritance) as a future pawn? Without CWY, maybe MX wouldn't have helped YC at all. Or would have killed him once she knew he had Dark Profound Energy...

• MX would have helped YC no matter what because of the Ice Phoenix.

MX can also be confirmed to have fallen in love with YC on her own, in fact, it was her falling in love with YC that contributed to CWY falling in love with him, as she was affected by MX threw her soul attachment.

Mars also answered a question in his wechat stating that MX will reappear during the war with the eastern region. So it's highly likely that the IP's gift was a nirvana type power and MX has already been reborn, she's probably the one who spied on them when they were dealing with Eternal Heaven, and the one who took care of the Profound Beast Overlord in the SSR in today's chapter.
  • Yeah, obviously, the Ice Phoenix gifted MX with a rebirth.

And what I suspected a while ago is true: Chi Wuyao (at least her body, not her soul) is a virgin. She still has her primordial Yin.

Another power up for YC at hand...
  • Sup, I was just strolling through this discussion and noticed that the conversation between the you and I in YC's nothingness dream wasn't really addressed.

I think this is an pretty interesting point for the main plot twist.

Over the last hundred chapters or so I was given the feeling that Xia Qingyue was the actually chosen one (because of what the being in the nothingness said 'he will only be able to have those dreams bla bla bla... [I couldn't find the quote].) I was actually worried as XQ comprehend something, when she stand above 'the abiss of nothingness' and felt as if she was going to be unsurpassible, because I thought she was the choosen one.

After the conversation between the you and I, I've thought about many interesting theories and I'll portray them in another post 
  • After CWY conversation with QY its confirmed that MX didnt die. How many imba allies does YC really have wtf Mars. 

Anyways still cant wrap my head around the whole "nothingness"
    I have a few theories
    1. YC was formerly a high lvl God 
    2. XY is his fate rival/nemesis that goes through rebirth like him trying to wrestle control over fate/karma
    3. The end to this rebirth journey is near due to mirror not having enuf power or something.
  • Not reading the raws anymore since I am kind of busy so I am just reading the WW translation which have caught up to when I was last reading. However reading some spoilers it seems YC wants to attack all 3 divine realms at once. Wasn't the plan originally to attack Eternal emperor's realm only using the time they were supposed to exchange items as a pretext to attack one realm, before moving onto the next one.

Like has YC gone even more stupid?
  • John snow voice* : winter's coming.. 
    And so the beginning of warrrrrr
  • I bet he used the cauldron to teleport. its been so long since ATG had been this hyped. MOARRRR