Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• edited November 2019
    I bet YC is going to change Zhou Qingchen into a devil and make his father the Eternal heaven realm king kill him.
    That was the exact same thought that came to my mind. Nothing but a teaser of what's to come. In one year he can increase 3 levels of cultivation at the sovereign level by refining divine master beast. Thats freaking cheating
  • Its about to go down. I think he will fight that guardian and somehow the prince escapes giving him the chance to tell eternal heaven how powerful YC had become.
  • edited December 2019
    Interesting that it doesn’t specify which “heaven smiting sword” was used... if you’er then the half dead should’ve been fully dead already as emperor sword is the natural counter to all non devils. At least some mention of additional damage; it is the only emperor sword in existence. If hong’er then... why? Using emperor sword up north on devils earlier and devil slayer here on non-devils? 

Lets see see who gets to the battle first... DMR from eternal sky realm or CaiZhi...
  • So either YC is still an idiot and attacks against overwhelming odds and survives due to plot device, or Mars is going to cut  him a break and YC knows something that hasn't been revealed to the readers yet which allows him a decent change of winning. I hope its the latter, because retard Che is really getting on my nerves after YC started off being a pretty smart character.
  • So I was right. YC corrupts Qing Chen with darkness power. So hopefully we see his father kill him. Of course being Mars, he couldn't have YC do it subtly, he needed YC to get into a fight against bad odds.
  • Just when you think his abilities are OP enough for him to get strong quickly, he stumbles upon this miracle pill. Plot armor is REAL.

Im guessing the pill will level him up to divine sovereign 10? 
  • I contemplating picking up atg again but before that i want to know if his wives on his home world are really dead from XQ blowing it up if what i read was correct she went evil?
  • edited December 2019
     Both YC and Ying’er are just so tsundere lol. These two definitely starting to feel something for each other. Best choice ever for Mars to have Ying’er in YC’s harem, only wished that she got introduced much more early. She is so much better than the rest of the harem.
  • Im really curious how strong will YC be after this. I hope its enough to reach DM 1st level.
  • Delano said:
    I contemplating picking up atg again but before that i want to know if his wives on his home world are really dead from XQ blowing it up if what i read was correct she went evil?
    We don't know if they are "really" dead. It certainly looks that way although since this is fantasy, it could have just been a trick.
  • Ok will pick up after this whole dark phase is finished
  • Why mars, why have you forsaken us so..
  • Interesting... It seem like the girl that YC meant to marry in the beginning isn’t XQ but this Situ girl. YC’s adopted father in the Xiao family saved that Situ girl not XQ. Did XQ altered timeline or memories?
  • Quite the abstract chapter
  • edited January 3
    Interesting... It seem like the girl that YC meant to marry in the beginning isn’t XQ but this Situ girl. YC’s adopted father in the Xiao family saved that Situ girl not XQ. Did XQ altered timeline or memories?
    Probably the mirror of samsara that caused it. Just a theory but i think XQ might be the spirit of the mirror manifested which caused the timeline to get so fucked up.
  • Nabcake said:
    Interesting... It seem like the girl that YC meant to marry in the beginning isn’t XQ but this Situ girl. YC’s adopted father in the Xiao family saved that Situ girl not XQ. Did XQ altered timeline or memories?
    Probably the mirror of samsara that caused it. Just a theory but i think XQ might be the spirit of the mirror manifested which caused the timeline to get so fucked up.
    My exact thoughts. I feel it has something to do with the mirror of samsara. Latest chapter was quite interesting as well. I wonder how strong is the current YC
  • So chapter 1624 has a character sense that BB and YC are now level 7 divine sovereign. If that's the case, isn't he just unbeatable one on one since he can skip at least one level.
  • He is not the only one that can skip levels. Also, there are differences between DMR 10's as well. I am fairly certain he will get roflstomped against Dragon King whose casual slap sent DMR 10 Xuanyin flying (unless he uses Asura again).
  • The latest chapter (1626) seems to have BB using some nice rhetoric against those divine monarchs. Unfortunately Babel's translation leaves much to be desired. Fortunately the wuxiaworld translation is only 10 chapters behind, so I can check it out and see if her commentary really is that biting.
  • Shits about to go down. A slaughter of divine masters.
  • Wait xq in the beginning is not the real xq and it a girl named situ? Who da heck is this situ girl
  • As predicted devil girl ask yc what does he think, he says it out loud everyone is trash, triggers everyone, everyone challenges him 
    my prediction on whats next -
    He will smash the "strongest" divine sovereign in 3 moves, severely injuring him, angering the divine master, they will challenge him, 1 thing lead to another, they will all witness the might of thos unknown person aka yc. All this would be a show of might to the devil girl that he qualifies to cooperate with the devil queen. Leading us to the next arc.
  • With all these power-ups coming in at a rapid pace, isn't his foundation pretty much non-existent? It's not like he is fighting non-stop to get stronger; most of it is still coming in from absorbing energy from crystals & cores and stuff.
  • MikeyGrey said:
    With all these power-ups coming in at a rapid pace, isn't his foundation pretty much non-existent? It's not like he is fighting non-stop to get stronger; most of it is still coming in from absorbing energy from crystals & cores and stuff.
    I don't think he can have an unshakable foundation at this point. He laid down a solid foundation throughout his profound way and early in his Divine cultivation. Let's not forget his body is basically a who's who of Divine beasts and literal gods and devil's, or that it's heavily hinted at some relationship with the actual creator of the universe. I bet it's something to do with his already outstanding comprehension ability, and his newly acquired law of nothing. Honestly, I think Mars has forgotten some of Scum Che's stay bonuses, but it's acceptable. Still better than Mad Snail giving his characters skill or items we never see again.
  • Cliff hanger level over 9000. 
  • So Yun Che's trump card allows him to kill even Dragon monarch but at the cost of his life and he hints he is willing to sacrifice his life for. Um, ok. How about maybe level up to level 10 divine master and then use your level skipping abilities to whoop his sorry arse. I mean just when you think YC can't get any dumber he reveals this revelation. Its like Mars has decided to have YC have smart women like BB and Chi Wuyao to do strategizing for him.
  • Short time skip. HERE COMES THE DRAMA. cant wait
  • edited March 28
    One chapter - YC acts smart and kills Zhou Qingchen rather than bargain with Zhou Xunzi. Then next chapter he acts like a retard and attacks again when he is no match. Needs to be restrained by the witches. If YC can any brains he would have retreated, let the 2 witches and Chi Yao attack ZX and the elder from the Eternal heavens. They might even be able to have killed the elder. But no, YC acts like a moron. Thank heavens he is surrounded by smart women, because the YC now compared to the YC at the start just dropped several IQ points.
  • My best guess regarding the purpose of the devil queen's "demonstration" is a show of power to intimidate the burning moon realm so that they will be paralyzed when they attack the yama realm. I also believe YC might enter divine master realm once he sat foot in that true devil grave. Prolly suck dry all that dark energy