Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• I hate characters who act all mysterious. Never explaining anything, until the last second. Or saying "we cannot act, because of that person", or "that thing"... oooh... the thing that shall not be named because author is too lazy to do subtle foreshadowing.
  • There's a clan in the Northern God Realm called the Criminal Yun clan, who were once known as the Heavenly Handle Yun clan. They seemed to be the realm king clan of a high rank star realm. They were of course devil humans, using dark and lightning profound strength, while also possessing a bloodline power know as the Devil Handle. They protected a "sacred relic", but 10,000 years ago, the 2nd Patriarch of the clan along with some other members took the sacred relic and fled from the northern god realm for a few reasons. Leaving the Patriarch and a bunch of other clan members there, causing them to become "criminals" and basically put under house arrest in their city by the 3 kings of the north.

So basically, sacred relic = Mirror of Samsara, and Yun Che is likely a direct line descendant of that 2nd Patriarch. They ended up on BPS in the IDM, and in order to get rid of their dark profound strength and devil bloodline they used a special method which caused them to lose all of their cultivation base, having to start over from scratch.
  • edited October 9
    And now, he found the seed of wind, "unexpectedly".

What's missing? Earth? Wood? Metal?
  • Just earth is left. Total 6 seeds (fire, water, lightning, wind, earth, dark). Really curious as to what other bloodline ability he has that is clearly on par or superior to evil gods' legacy; granting him insane comprehension to the point of combining differing styles and even simulcast light & dark (he's gonna fuse those together at some point isn't he? step into chaos attribute).
  • Randomly finding wind seed. Wtf mars seriously?
  • edited October 14
    Wow this NGR Yun clan messed up nicely this time... Far FAR too much pressure on the poor kid. Bloody 16 years old putting that much pressure on her. Literal weight of the clan on her shoulders. So my theory then for how this proceeds. 

YC to arrives and takes one look at scene having heard them say blood ritual with divine sense. He goes nuclear bitch slapping anyone who tries to prevent him from saving Yun Shang. He 'takes pill from the elder' to have Yun Shang use it to help restore her in conjunction with MoL and GWoTB. Doing so indirectly reveals himself as the senior who saved Shang'er using profound light. The kicker though is that the Pill is meant to be used by a Yun Member to upgrade their bloodline, so their handle will jump a level by one rank for who uses it. YC helping Yun Shang lands up being affected by it as she is using his Gwotb. Now due to the power of the pill acting like volcano again he is forced to help her endure it with Hades open to ensure she safe and at the same time with it upgrading both their bloodlines it forces their profound handles out for all to see them both with Golden Handles. (On this note I need to point out I hope this does not turn to magical dick healing again with how Ying'er foreshadowed his and Shang'ers situation as sexual before the daughter comparison was made being 16 years old and preference) With profound handle exposed YC is completely exposed to clan as a clansman not from their stronghold. In the process of saving Shang'er he also benefits as it also helps him through to divine sovereign level. Thus forcing YC into situation where he is recognized as a clansman and possibly still there with him protecting Shang'er forcing him to protect Yun clan from other sects....

Leaving Yun clan with Yun Shang, none can stop them from doing so. Returns to Five ruins realms to find NC and 'deliver' Yun Shang for safe keeping to permit himself to go to GRAB... I am also certain the kid is star struck with him, he is her goal and possibly romantic feelings (think Feng Xian'er) ... while he sees Wuxin in her.... This leads to second part of theory. With YC leaving Eastern Ruins etc NC/Wuyao investigated where he was and came across Hanwei and rumours about her being his shag buddy which in turn after investigating learnt of what he did to alter her for darkness affinity. Thus perceived as showing her favor. This will permit her "return later" and in turn is relevant as I think Hanwei and Shang'er are going to become potential shadows with their being 10 so to speak currently (9 succubus and Wuyao). Their should be 12 if they like Star Gods and Moon Gods who are 12 each. Discovering YC did same thing to Shang'er as he did to Hanwei and the situation with asking to keep her safe as something he asks with similiarity between them the gift of altering both for darkness affinity they might be given inheritance to be shadows as well as Wuyao's way to gain YC's favor and ensure he does not run. 

If none of this happens then i won't be shocked but it is fun to theorize possible scenarios :D
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • edited October 15
    I feel like it's going the typical betrayal plotline. Someone in the Yun clan convinced the Patriarch to go threw with giving her the pill because they knew it would end up crippling her, thus they could then use the forbidden blood formation to transfer her handle to that 5000 year old "young patriarch". Who's certainly involved in the plot. This betrayal may stretch back even further, and go as deep as leaking the existence of the "sacred artifact" 10000 years ago. I feel we will see the return of the Profound Handle Soul Search soon, along with good ole interrogation chapters, with Yun Che asking questions all the spectators think they know the answer to only to end up "SHOCKED" when they hear which ever old dude open his mouth.
  • I think YC will start to recruit followers. With his current strength he is going to be able to rule the universe at divine master level 1. The next arc should be at the god realm of beginning meeting cai zhi.
  • This Dark Che is still pretty sentimental. Every single time, it's because of an "innocent girl".

QY must be laughing internally. And plotting.
  • At least YC appears to be building up an army or at least an organisation to help him achieve his goals. That makes him somewhat smarter than before.
  • So now he has established that YC at level 10 Divine King can now break a formation requiring a level 5 divine master to break, so basically he fights 1.5 realms higher than his level. Ok. And now he has levelled up to divine sovereign. This should make him more powerful than when he burnt the other shore Asura, which while he was at the same rank, he could only fight one realm above and not 1.5 realms above like he can now.

I wonder if YC is going to take over the Dark realm to use as his revenge or is he just going to use BB to help him, while all the other characters he recruits just provides support and logistics in the form of treasures for him to absorb.
  • I wonder if YC is going to take over the Dark realm to use as his revenge or is he just going to use BB to help him, while all the other characters he recruits just provides support and logistics in the form of treasures for him to absorb.
    Good point. If he can get near God level then he can probably take revenge single handed. But if he is looking to take revenge as soon as possible then he needs the assistance as well.
  • My guess is he will attempt revenge once he reaches divine master lvl1
  • So did grimdark YC just murder those two siblings who he and QY are now impersonating? 
  • My guess is he will attempt revenge once he reaches divine master lvl1
    Given that he can fight at 1.5 realms above himself, this should be adequate.
  • The hidden true god should be the one residing inside XL, and he should be the owner of the MOS. Another complicated development could be built around YG ( YC first master) but ......

I think that YC will fight HP very soon: while going to GRAB, he should visit briefly SRR and then he will meet HP. Since YC must get all complete inheritances, I hope that he will absorb HP inheritance (all the GC inheritance) with his new nihility skill before getting the VB inheritance and facing LC. It should be the best thing that YC does before going to GRAB and meeting CZ. The power of YC should scale for these fights if he will level up to DSovR2 soon and with his +1.2 big realm skip ability. This should give us an entry for the revenge arc :) 
  • So did grimdark YC just murder those two siblings who he and QY are now impersonating? 
    QY delayed her departure a bit and killed them both 
  • edited October 25
    Guys, can anyone spoiler me in the latest raw, xia qingyue really become badblood with Yun che after xiaqingyue kill his family?

I lost my interest to keep reading this novel after I know xiaqingyue become moon god King and kill Yun che's families
  • Clyne said:
    Guys, can anyone spoiler me in the latest raw, xia qingyue really become badblood with Yun che after xiaqingyue kill his family?

I lost my interest to keep reading this novel after I know xiaqingyue become moon god King and kill Yun che's families
    Well tbh, I don't think they're dead cuz there was a spatial storm and not a single speck of planet left. 
    Secondly, remember when XIA had a private talk with devil emperor  and how devil emperor voice is kinda encouraging Yun che to become stronger. I guess, there's going to be something really big for which in order to make Yun che stronger it's all a plot.

AND lastly my third assurance is when I look at wiki fandom page, most people who should be dead, there status is written unknown not dead..

I guess I gave you hope, instead of spoiling you, right?
  • Using the faked death of his family in order to motivate Yun Che to become stronger sounds pretty far fetched. And a poor plot.
  • Kirinkun said:
    Using the faked death of his family in order to motivate Yun Che to become stronger sounds pretty far fetched. And a poor plot.
    I believe the term people use these days to describe the killing of a family is fridging, although this would most probably be false, or YC will resurrect them like Ji Ning or Meng Hao when they reach the end of the novel. 

Personally I think the entire arc to get YC to become grimdark is pretty poorly executed, and reading the comments on the translated chapters I am not the only one. 
  • Kirinkun said:
    Using the faked death of his family in order to motivate Yun Che to become stronger sounds pretty far fetched. And a poor plot.
    Well it true, but To be honest I don't see the reason of qingyue turning bad cuz of him become devil as she already knows it's not the case. 
  • Pretty sure XQ has ability like aizen, probably she is keeping the whole planet in some other realm something like kamui maybe? That's why she visited dragon realm to bring Shen Xi in the mix as well. She has being trying to kill Yun Che just for that j guess, to send him in another dimension and away from here till he becomes a bit powerful.

Also it was noted by her maid that she looks very exhausted. Just my fabrication of links. What do you guys think about it?
  • I don't think it's XQ's ability. If anything is going on, it's likely something set up by Jie Yuan that XQ is just managing. BPS was perhaps concealed by some profound formation that DM's are simply unable to sense or do anything to. Or it was really destroyed because XQ knows everything is "a dream" or illusion created by MOS, and YC will eventually have to die to return the primordial chaos to reality.
  • I do agree something is fishy here but i would like to believe they really died and there ia no "waking up" direction this story will head to. 

From how eager YC seems to be, i can only guess that once he reaches DM1 he will start his revenge 
  • YC still needs someone to explain to him that no, he is still not a match for the big wigs yet. At least this time he takes the advice. I am hoping he levelled up a bit more during this time skip.
  • I honestly like QY better as a female lead over other girls in YC’s harem. I felt like the other girls are either too boring or lacking relevance. I don’t know why XQY became this much of a bitch but I am very much looking forward to the next confrontation between her and QY. QY’s and YC’s interactions are just so fun to read.
  • So 2 chapters without YC. With a few days break between chapters. Meh. Just hurry up and level up already.
  • I bet YC is going to change Zhou Qingchen into a devil and make his father the Eternal heaven realm king kill him.