Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• After thinking about it, I am going to say the darkness profound energy in BPS will power him up, at least temporarily at worse and allow him to kill a few of the God realm.
  • @Sweeper Monk - He is family obsessed. Yes we can call him stupid and all the rest of it but from his perspective prior to everything going to shit he had his future sorted out. He has Jasmine back and she was near all powerful. He has his family and alike and he was going to return home to once it was all done as a hero and savior of the god realm. He had even set things up for MX in case. Only problem the bastards are two faced just like most people. He had Jasmine at his side and should have been safe no matter what, but what happened? Jasmine got back stabbed as he was by the one person who was meant to be the most trustworthy of all of them.

So he just lost Jasmine and he got 'betrayed' by XQ in his eyes. Now he is facing losing the other reason for living in his family and daughter. He is going to go ape shit and act irrationally but look at it from his perspective, he is family and emotionally orientated character. Everything now is about trying to scramble to recover and save what he can so he does not lose everything he holds dear. He cannot run, he cannot afford to and even if he did he could not escape. He would rather die trying to save them because they mean that much to him. Because they are his reason for living just as Jasmine was as she gave him the life he now has and the emotional bond between them is not something anyone could encounter or experience.

I am not denying he became complaisant in his victories and weak but he had all he wanted. He has his family, his wives/lovers/daughter who he wished to live with and for. He was NEVER a cultivator at heart like those from Brahma and alike who are hardcore at it despite his talent for it being second to none. He was a soft soul who practiced medicine, was a cripple who loved his little aunt at his core and a very emotional person. One can say with his 'normal' intelligence seen back in the BPS arcs he was sly and thoughtful. But he was capable of contending with his enemies. Look at what he did to ACC in his second life or his enemies in his third. The novel so far is littered with what he does when he goes into revenge mode. He left corpses in his wake that would frighten most dictators and it is only going to get several thousand fold worse now.

The whole novel is about how Mars plans to change his main character, building him up as a hero in BPS and rising again in RoG to be incredible from nothing but always for his family/loved ones or a woman who he believed he owed. Then becoming a father and his interested in being with his daughter to watch her grow and be a proper parent became his priority. He has evolved keeping his creed what it has always been. Being a family man and alike has always been his goal. Mars plans to shatter Yun Che now and have him become a totally different person. He plans to destroy his creed and reason for living and replace it with a hatred for all things and have his goal for living to shift to being able to kill the God Realm Top Brass and XQ alike. Forcing Yun Che to become a mad beast in his enemies eyes, become methodical and find means to become the devil god that will reign terror on the god realm. 
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • What about Xiao Lingxi saving BPS?
    Probably she saw YC fight like mad dog. and close to dying. Than she snapped.

YC will probably used that skill again. He is DK 10 than become DS 10.
    DS 10 fight DE 10. exactly 1 realm fight. He can do it.
    Than when things run out. close to dying. Ling Xi might snapped
  • edited August 2
    What about Xiao Lingxi saving BPS?

That actually makes a lot of sense. I can see it's happening. 

That actually makes a lot of sense. I can see it's happening. 
    Actually This does not happen ahahhah. XQ detroy the planets. All dies.
    But i have the feeling either XQ or MX have already moved the important peoples away. This 2 lady have serius planning
  • edited August 3
    Oh well - there is no recovering now for her from YC's perspective. I REALLY want to hear the hate that YC is going to throw at her with this betrayal. Even if everyone is safe YC will shit hate and all vile thoughts and will feel endless loathing for her. You do not forget that kinda hatred and he is will hate her forever. Perfect f#$% up to ensure he will try kill her and wipe out her everything like the moon god realm is toast now. Raping attendants after he cripples them and hacking off their limbs for XQ to find after. He will destroy it and all the moon gods now possibly ahead of EHR just to get back at her. If YC really shatters and goes proper chaotic evil because of it - Geez finds his family etc alive and he will kill Yuanba and her father for the sake of getting back at her
  • Ravannoc said:
    Oh well - there is no recovering now for her from YC's perspective. I REALLY want to hear the hate that YC is going to throw at her with this betrayal. Even if everyone is safe YC will shit hate and all vile thoughts and will feel endless loathing for her. You do not forget that kinda hatred and he is will hate her forever. Perfect f#$% up to ensure he will try kill her and wipe out her everything like the moon god realm is toast now. Raping attendants after he cripples them and hacking off their limbs for XQ to find after. He will destroy it and all the moon gods now possibly ahead of EHR just to get back at her. If YC really shatters and goes proper chaotic evil because of it - Geez finds his family etc alive and he will kill Yuanba and her father for the sake of getting back at her
    LOL nah ravannoc. That is still far away. Destroying moon god yeah. probably in future.

But i more OF think that YC will purposely have kids with brahma goddess just to piss her off. Remember XQ told him no feeling and no kids with Ying er.
    I think YC will say you what fuck you
  • edited August 4
    Ravannoc said:
     Mars plans to shatter Yun Che now and have him become a totally different person. He plans to destroy his creed and reason for living and replace it with a hatred for all things and have his goal for living to shift to being able to kill the God Realm Top Brass and XQ alike. Forcing Yun Che to become a mad beast in his enemies eyes, become methodical and find means to become the devil god that will reign terror on the god realm. 
    He could have done that without making YC a retard. I don't have a problem with the MC losing a lot or "everything," and becoming dark. For example, Meng Hao's revenge against the 33 heavens starting from their attack on the mountain and sea realm was well done. Bu contrast, chapters showing YC an idiot has just allowed Mars to make the story longer. Here I will show how Mars could have done the same thing without resorting to making YC stupid.

Lets start with when he first attempted to rescue Jasmine and despite stating he knew he couldn't win, he begs Shen Xi to let him go, because .. reasons. Here are two solutions. One, he never finds out about the attempt and Jasmine escapes using the infant wheel anyway. Or two, power up the sky poison pearl so that YC believes he can win using its poison and overestimates himself. He ends up dying and resurrecting just like the original plot. Overestimating yourself is not as stupid as knowing you can't win and trying anyway. If Mars wrote it that way, I wouldn't  have a problem. But the way he wrote was made YC so stupid. Most average people aren't this stupid. When people try low probability things, they still have the hope that there is a chance of success. YC believed there was no hope (he himself says it to Shen Xi), but he had to try because.. maybe he wanted to go out in blaze of glory like a goddamn narcissist. What makes this worse, is that YC started off smart and became stupid. Talk about reverse character development.

Now lets go with the second and third attempt to fight against overwhelming odds. After Jasmine gets surprisingly knocked into the portal XQ could have done the execution scene then, instead of him escaping, YC being a dumbass again and trying to escape from SQH and confront overwhelming force when he can't even beat the person restraining him yet alone several other people on that same level, because... he will somehow succeed. This would have saved a few chapters of filler of him being an idiot again and we still ended up with XQ preparing to execute YC again. If he needs the motivation of having his world destroyed, just have one the divine kings say for your punishment, I am going to make an exception and target your family, similar to the old Chinese punishment of wiping out "10 generations."

To summarise, I don't have a problem with Mars making him dark and going on a killing spreed. Its the hamfisted way he did it by making YC an idiot. It will be like if DC comics decided we need to have a challenge for Batman, and to make it tough we will just make Batman drop 50 points of IQ so its a challenge now rather than making the villain smart.
  • Wow - XQ has no recovery now in my book. She wants to kill him completely and honestly I don't believe Mars can spin any bullshit now to make me willing to listen to reason if I was YC with how it looks like she is going to kill MX now. XQ's character will have no redemption possible in YC's eyes and I want to see YC kill her, something Mars has never done is let his male MC kill a female antagonist. She has given in to her HoSGG and decided to become the Purple Tower Moon God thus only caring about the MGR. I suspect the taboo art is to allow the soul to take over and become dominant in exchange for more power and awakening as a possible true god. Losing herself completely to the Purple Tower power and allowing XQ to be who we are all coming to hate. Would be great having it turn into a complete tragedy for her as MGRK with having MGR turn into a wasteland and with it destroying the source of the moon god's power, the moon. Causing the Purple Tower to eventually reseed and leave her with nothing but despair but that won't work due to HoSGG sadly as she has no emotions left.
  • Ravannoc said:
    Wow - XQ has no recovery now in my book. She wants to kill him completely and honestly I don't believe Mars can spin any bullshit now to make me willing to listen to reason if I was YC with how it looks like she is going to kill MX now. XQ's character will have no redemption possible in YC's eyes and I want to see YC kill her, something Mars has never done is let his male MC kill a female antagonist. She has given in to her HoSGG and decided to become the Purple Tower Moon God thus only caring about the MGR. I suspect the taboo art is to allow the soul to take over and become dominant in exchange for more power and awakening as a possible true god. Losing herself completely to the Purple Tower power and allowing XQ to be who we are all coming to hate. Would be great having it turn into a complete tragedy for her as MGRK with having MGR turn into a wasteland and with it destroying the source of the moon god's power, the moon. Causing the Purple Tower to eventually reseed and leave her with nothing but despair but that won't work due to HoSGG sadly as she has no emotions left.
    Actually you are wrong. XQ did not lose control over herself. She did it purposely or maybe even that she have planned it.
    She is the daughter of heaven ways ( possible could be mo er inheritance ). YC is Devil god. they are doomed to fight each other. That why I say XQ is last boss.
    The Novel in few previous chapter already say. They 2 ( YC and XQ ) have been fighting each other through many many times in many many samsara life. XQ saw it in her dreams and YC too saw it in his dreams.
    So she though if she can killed YC and finish him off. She would have completed her destiny.

Next chapter Xuanyin would be pressure by alll the emperor to exile YC from snow song realm. She got no choice. or she have to fight everyone and all snow song realm people will die. I think YC alll family is now already hiding at snow song realm because MX have it planned and moved them away before everyone come. So due to everyone safety she have to exile YC and banish him from snow song realm.

I think there will be a lot of talk. It will probably take 3 chapter for YC to go berserk and start fighting. HSDE blood will kick in and fight start.

And another prediction of mine is that. On the later chapter YC wife and kids hiding in snow song realm. IT will be huo Poyun again that betray Him.
    Heeheheh i tell you. history will repeats. Traitor will always be traitor

• edited August 5
    @vincent17c - I meant it from YC's perspective. His family is dead because she killed them, she might kill MX next chapter as well. I see this going south badly relationship wise between them to the point his goal in life is her destruction.  (she is untouchable with her HoSGG so to speak unless he is far far more powerful than her.) Though honestly wanted more than what we got so far. I was hoping for him to have a devil Ascension of sorts and tells XQ how he hates her to the point he would rip her apart in their next lives and past ones, uses blood to curse her like one of the eternal night curses or alike that actually affect her allowing his escape.

Lets go with a sadistic theory then for killing MX.... I am also going with everyone is really dead. Reason HSDE made him take You'er was to prevent her death as well. So I think we going to have 4 or so years of killing the god realm before he gets killed and goes back with MoS. At that point XQ will no longer remember what she did and die without understanding why as YC watches the life leave her eyes. He will still be broken, he might abandon his family for their own safety while returning to RoG with intention of wiping out RoG again.

Spoiler's today mentioned XQ's father not being same as Yuanba's. Simply brilliant, wonder if she is really previous Moon God emperor's daughter then or possibly did Fantian get involved with QY's plan? Would be damn amusing if XQ and QY are sisters and now XQ is to become the favored daughter with QY being sold off to South Sea. All done to earn her daddy's approval. Hahaha 
  • Look like my prediction is wrong. Look like all died. and YC revive them later on? MX die too?
  • Seems that way :/ Really sad she died and I hate to say this but I hope they stay dead. No revival bs that normally occurs. 
    XQ intended to kill him and wipe him out of existence. Her choice of words thought with think about what you will do in the next life makes me wonder if it has a deeper meaning or if she is simply being senile. 
  • Like I said before when MoS resets the timeline to the saved check point everything will be back to normal but YC will have the knowledge to instantly power up
  • Does Mars have the MCs in his other novels develop power to resurrect people like how Ji Ning did so in DE and Meng Hao did it in ISSTH? 
  • Does Mars have the MCs in his other novels develop power to resurrect people like how Ji Ning did so in DE and Meng Hao did it in ISSTH? 
    Eh... reach creation god level?
    Creation= to create?
    or maybe primordial goddess level?
    Or  the treasure primodial seal of life and death
  • Well seems his Devil Tribulation Cloud formation was even bigger than the one he had with going to Divine Spirit realm. Initial tribulation only covered the Eastern Divine region while the devil one covered the whole God Realm. Amusing as well in that despite the cloud's size it only hit him once as if the Heaven's Way as not jealous of his Devil talent with it be icky and gross (haha). Or was it scared of offending him further realizing the monster he was becoming? However if he experienced another 9 tribulations we never got to see I suspect that Lower Realm he was in would now be nothing more than a crater created by tribulation lightning covered by a blanket of Darkness.

Ying'er fate is to be a sex toy to Southern Sea which is amusing and sad but predicted to be the case. Seems like YC is to green hat the South Sea divine emperor as well now making it 2 of the 4 regions strongest being 'screwed' over in this manner. If QY escapes somehow which we assume is the case  it could lead to a shadow war between South Sea and Brahma God Realm with believing it was intentional from Brahma betraying Southern Sea. Very violent outcome incoming which will only add to the chaos having two of the largest factions hunting YC to forget about YC and allow his "escape" and time to cultivate safely in the North. XQ may very well have a hand in this setting this up if she does have the World Needle stealing QY from Brahma and dumping her on top of YC if she has some means to track him which is possible if HSDE was involved leaving a means to find him on YC with the Darkness seed possibly. She too will benefit as it will give her free time to cultivate and prepare uninterrupted while her enemies fight among themselves. 

I can see the Eternal Heaven bastard dog ... I mean King going mad in his worry and doubts relating to his actions regarding the prophecy. So guesses for what happens next chapter ... Ying'er to be saved? Forced South? Insight into others thoughts an opinions around the God Realm? Minor time skip? Could Gu Zhu try save QY help her regain her memory? Guess we not going north for another 10 or so chapters just because Mars likes to waffle...
  • Destroying bps just like that is unrealistic because there are two super bombs there: Xiao lingxi and the sealed land, so my guess is that xqy used someway (maybe the needle) to create that scene and fool everyone and eliminate bps hostage situation and at the same time she tried to «kill» yc several times for the same purpose but since things were hurried the plan wasn't solid enough and resulted in mx sacrifice and yc going black especially the dragon soul scan at the last moment before teleporting clearly indicates that none of the people present will escape slaughter.
  • nacer666 said:
    Destroying bps just like that is unrealistic because there are two super bombs there: Xiao lingxi and the sealed land, so my guess is that xqy used someway (maybe the needle) to create that scene and fool everyone and eliminate bps hostage situation and at the same time she tried to «kill» yc several times for the same purpose but since things were hurried the plan wasn't solid enough and resulted in mx sacrifice and yc going black especially the dragon soul scan at the last moment before teleporting clearly indicates that none of the people present will escape slaughter.
    sorry but the needle is with  HSDE because they need to stay alive with that needle outside nihility. Plus jasmine need to stay alive staying with HSDE with needle. unless jasmine reallly die
  • The following is my guess on how the harem route would play out for QY if it goes that way.

I am guessing chance encounter in near future YC meets a heavily disfigured ugly woman(self inflicted by QY pretends to be someone else - hates her own beauty, hate for men believing no one worthy unless it is....). Possibly stepping in to prevent others from ganging up on her. Would hardly call it befriending considering his mental state but they start talking. She tells him that she was betrayed by her father who had sold her out and had used her mother against her killing her and rubbed it in her face after she was no longer of use to him. She follows YC about watching his insanity grow and watches him walk into a situation he cannot possibly survive. Disfigured QY sacrifices herself to help him in some way maybe or he does it the other way around ensuring there is at least minimal trust between them.

Land up fending for one another sort of like situation like  Dragon God Trial with how it was also endless slaughter as that is what the North is with how Mars foreshadowed it. Get a lot of time together to speak and asks one day about the glaze glass items getting him to open up about his daughter but never mentions her name. After many battles Disfigured QY is now severely hurt and finds herself staring up at him looking down at her she gives a confession. She is dying, mentions Wuxin by name saying she is jealous of her shocking him, she asks him to slaughter the Brahma god realm as her say dying wish. YC brings her back with good old profound light using Ark to hide and do it safely. Bet he gets a nice big surprise at this point to discover who she really is. Would not be trusting of her or anyone again but she possibly offers herself to him to be his woman at this point to kill her father once she wakes and realizes she is recovering. Also makes it possible with ex-SGE within the Ark to learn how to use the SG wheel and possibly offer her an inheritance under agreement of enslavement possibly. Imagine a time skip at this point as he works his way to the North's king realms as the slaughter king.

• Ravannoc said:
    The following is my guess on how the harem route would play out for QY if it goes that way.

I am guessing chance encounter in near future YC meets a heavily disfigured ugly woman(self inflicted by QY pretends to be someone else - hates her own beauty, hate for men believing no one worthy unless it is....). Possibly stepping in to prevent others from ganging up on her. Would hardly call it befriending considering his mental state but they start talking. She tells him that she was betrayed by her father who had sold her out and had used her mother against her killing her and rubbed it in her face after she was no longer of use to him. She follows YC about watching his insanity grow and watches him walk into a situation he cannot possibly survive. Disfigured QY sacrifices herself to help him in some way maybe or he does it the other way around ensuring there is at least minimal trust between them.

Land up fending for one another sort of like situation like  Dragon God Trial with how it was also endless slaughter as that is what the North is with how Mars foreshadowed it. Get a lot of time together to speak and asks one day about the glaze glass items getting him to open up about his daughter but never mentions her name. After many battles Disfigured QY is now severely hurt and finds herself staring up at him looking down at her she gives a confession. She is dying, mentions Wuxin by name saying she is jealous of her shocking him, she asks him to slaughter the Brahma god realm as her say dying wish. YC brings her back with good old profound light using Ark to hide and do it safely. Bet he gets a nice big surprise at this point to discover who she really is. Would not be trusting of her or anyone again but she possibly offers herself to him to be his woman at this point to kill her father once she wakes and realizes she is recovering. Also makes it possible with ex-SGE within the Ark to learn how to use the SG wheel and possibly offer her an inheritance under agreement of enslavement possibly. Imagine a time skip at this point as he works his way to the North's king realms as the slaughter king.

Actually no. QY dont have to hide from YC. They 2 dont have much grudges anyway. It only the the brahma seal grudges that she already repay with slave mark.
    Plus they both are now hunted by God realm peoples. YC being hunted and killed. While QY is being hunted for her beauty by her own father, south sea emperor and all god realm people ( she is now only DS1 ) talk about greed and beauty. They are both in same situation.
    YC probably met her when she is cornered or close to being gang rape. Or maybe being caught and on the way to delivered to south sea.
    He ling and QY will both wanna kill the brahma god people. it the same goal
  • So just found that MX is dead and I'm wondering if this is true? 
  • Sparty09 said:
    So just found that MX is dead and I'm wondering if this is true? 
    It is true
    Atleast for now
  • LazyArata said:
    Sparty09 said:
    It is true
    Atleast for now
    How and why did she die?
  • Sparty09 said:
    LazyArata said:
    Sparty09 said:
    It is true
    Atleast for now
    How and why did she die?
    She died by protecting Yun Che from the Divine emperors attacks.
  • because mars wanna make yun che bad ass and smart like start of the series thats why he killed the best wifu character MX and all his family and friends lol to motivate yun che 
  • Any native mandarin speakers here? What does 宁负苍天,不负己 mean?
  • So looks like Demon Che would be facing opponents with Divine King rank 5 and 7, and most probably a few lower. At divine King 1, and YC ability to skip levels, this should be a walk in the park.
  • nice this how yun che's mindset should been when he first enter god realm because its unknown territory with lots of enemies because his evil god inheritance but we got yun che who become too stupid goes to danger without any plan and precautions