Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• @vincent17c - Someone linked comments Morbil translated off Mars's responses. One was that All were gonna be aware of SPP soon. I cannot confirm if it is real or not.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • Well brahma clan just got the short end of the stick and I wonder how YC will calm her down since in my opinion him having EG blood might just piss her even more.
  • Naofumi said:
    Well brahma clan just got the short end of the stick and I wonder how YC will calm her down since in my opinion him having EG blood might just piss her even more.
    YC take out his dick. she havent fuck for millions of years. and YC dick is golden. She will be like WOW!!!
  • Lol i guess there goes brahma god realms 4 lv10 DMs. From here we can see YCs revenge is gonna take a different turn. I am so hyped. How will he pacify her? Would it really be golden dick? I can see him jumping to DSR in one go if he screws this million year old granny
  • Only once she turns her attention to the moon gods i think, save XQ alone sort of thing.
  • Hmm I wonder would she be able to sense the devil origin orb YC has since eternal night devil emperor  (if that was his title,I kinda forgot what it was)was a bigshot in the god era I think.
  • edited May 18
    There are 4 Devil Emperors right out of which one is HSDE. Did mars provide any info about the other 3 ? Also, who are all the God Emperors ? Evil God, Mo E, Li Suo and who is the other???
  • Xi Ke is the 4th i think
  • I guess we will learn Evil God's name soon enough...
  • Ancaruin said:
    I guess we will learn Evil God's name soon enough...
    LAM PHA is his name
  • Ancaruin said:
    I guess we will learn Evil God's name soon enough...
    LAM PHA is his name
    Jie Yuan turns her attention to the bastard who dared to disturb her revenge. Her eyes widen as her divine sense focused on the familiar auras on the body of the young mortal and uttered a simple "Snuggle Bear?"

Hahahaha
  • Nixuan...
  • So, EG had two Heavenly Profound Treasures? WN and SPP.

And maybe the Wheel too?

So, the mass extinction of devils and gods is his deed? And to atone, he didn't cure the poison in himself?

The plot is thickening.

• Kirinkun said:
    So, EG had two Heavenly Profound Treasures? WN and SPP.

And maybe the Wheel too?

So, the mass extinction of devils and gods is his deed? And to atone, he didn't cure the poison in himself?

The plot is thickening.

NO BRO. EG have world needle.
    HSDE have sky poison pearl

EG swap with her. SO she can stay alive out there. She gave EG the SPP.
    That my bet!!!

Another BET is that EG take the sky poison pearl to swap it with mirror of samsara.
    SO EG can evade the disaster and meet with Jie yuan when she return.
    EG reincarnated to be YC using MOS
  • 4 treasure belong to god emperor
    1. moe - sword
    2. Xi ke - eternal time pearl
    3. li suo - primodial seal of life
    4. EG- needle

3 treasure belong to DEvil emperor
    1. HSDR - sky poison pearl
    2. Eternal night devil emperor - wheel tribulation
    3. I dunno name Devil emperor - mirror of samsara
    4. Unknown Devil emperor - I bet there is a 8th treasure - MARS keeping for future plot
  • We still don't know the Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword's whereabouts.

Some time ago, I thought it would be the result of the fusion of Hong'er and You'er, but since they are actually  the EG's daughter divided, it can't be the case that they are the sword itself.

I think the sword will surface later and it will be spiritless, like the SPP.

And Hong'er will become (with You'er?) the Heaven Punishing sword's spirit. In the hands of YC, of course.

• Kirinkun said:
    We still don't know the Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword's whereabouts.

Some time ago, I thought it would be the result of the fusion of Hong'er and You'er, but since they are actually  the EG's daughter divided, it can't be the case that they are the sword itself.

I think the sword will surface later and it will be spiritless, like the SPP.

And Hong'er will become (with You'er?) the Heaven Punishing sword's spirit. In the hands of YC, of course.

IT is in Dragon God forbidden land
    That sword bound Shen xi from leaving and using her power.

Shen xi is dragon God daughter. Dragon god daughter is sealed inside the sword
  • Wild theory time ...

Mars said YC is not EG reborn several times in his comments and that EG would not be reincarnated. I do however believe that Shen Xi is meant to be the new Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword's spirit. I also got a feeling that with Tossing the HPAS into the well it forced the "former" spirit to re-incarnate and I am speculating that YC might be the original HPAS spirit. (Gives added reason for situation with Shen Xi, why she picked him as her master to that it was not just related to Hong'er)

With all his secrets exposed to all the evil God Realm bastards YC is screwed the moment something happens to HSDE and I suspect she will weaken herself terribly to save You'er. Giving her half her soul sort of thing to make her whole and make her a new body. If I had to guess this will be when Brahma and others will launch a sneak attack and their intention to kill HSDE this will coincide with BPS being destroyed and thus lead to the "blackening of Yun Che". 

I also suspect HSDE will teach him her own art and with it learn she had second part of the ancestral goddess's manual, in so doing she will possibly offered YC of her soul to help him become 'worthy' of her husband's power and her daughters. I don't think HSDE will die, I suspect using the World Needle she will save herself, You'er and his family on BPS and lock them into a 'side' dimension as she had to do beyond the Primordial Chaos to survive but being weakened she needs a long time to recover thus they remain hidden where none can find them.  Maybe Brahma Realm worked with the Dragon Emperor and others who wished to rebel to achieve it and when YC arrives to see BPS no longer there the Dragon Emperor mocks him that he killed his child with Shen Xi as well and now he had nothing left just as he left DE with no hope.

YC going pop at this point and giving in to negative emotions with the single purpose of wiping out the god realm because it betrayed HSDE again when she spared them all. Her soul fragment will react to his hatred and only add to it making him want nothing more than the destruction of anything Mo E or God Realm and with it a rather large power surge. If XQ joined in with plan to kill HSDE it would be perfect as it ensures the eventual clash between YC and XQ which she seems to have predicted. 

If we going with dodgy virtual bets again ... Contenders for Mo E's reincarnation would be XQ or possibly Yuanba, I am throwing him in there as a wild card due to his special profound veins and as such possibly had Brahma discover him and take him back to BGR to force an inheritance on him and with it "awaken". His veins react to wanting to be powerful and with how power obsessed Brahma bastards are as well. Another reason is that Mo E was the Creation god of Power. Cheesy but if not why not.
  • edited May 19
    He actually convinced her to not slaughter immediately the whole universe and just demand allegiance (for now).

It's not surprising that Qyanie Fantian would cave in immediately. He's a schemer at heart. Living another day is another day of hoping for a reversal.

But the others? Especially the Dragon Emperor? Or XQ? Or MX?

I'm doubtful they will sink that low.

In any case, YC still has that teleport stone, so he can bring some people away.

And the MoS, that none ever noticed he has. Probably because it has no aura?
  • I think they went to bps. They will neet hong er and you er. And she will cry tears of blood
  • Well one thing is certain now ... Mars just put a bulls eye on MX's back with having everyone bow to her as they just did. YC blackening is related to "losing" everything. Surely that should also mean MX, Jas, CZ from god realm along with everything from back home with BPS. I wonder how much the Moon God memories will affect XQ relating to her hatred of Devils and Darkness profound energy? Betrayal maybe on the cards? She "tried" to save YC from HSDE thus her involvement?
  • Ravannoc said:
    Well one thing is certain now ... Mars just put a bulls eye on MX's back with having everyone bow to her as they just did. YC blackening is related to "losing" everything. Surely that should also mean MX, Jas, CZ from god realm along with everything from back home with BPS. I wonder how much the Moon God memories will affect XQ relating to her hatred of Devils and Darkness profound energy? Betrayal maybe on the cards? She "tried" to save YC from HSDE thus her involvement?
    actually there is no record of XQ hating devil or dark profound arts. you make a mistake.

IT is MX and MB and i think their parents even gave them a sentences every dark profound carries is enemies.
  • @vincent17c - What I meant was will it cause her to hate it. After all these are Mo E lackeys memories she inherited when she accepted the strength she did. She has all the previous moon god emperor's memories and thus their hatred for devils in general which was Mo E's driving force.

Side note, could HSDE be going somewhere to die(suicide) with everything she knew gone with intention for YC to be with her in her final moments? YC hurry up and tell her about her daughters!
  • Chapter 1436

„As Ice Phoenix, I for ancient times water attribute three supreme one, belongs to have the qualifications close to side of Creation God top digit Divine Spirit, but I after all am Demon Race, my power is hard to achieve too high compatibility with human, thus inherits my bloodline and Profound Arts human is also hard to achieve the boundary of peak...... Also is Divine Lord Realm. But your Honored Master, is in the Snow Song Realm history first Divine Lord, why can you know?”

What i really dont understand is   ( Why Ice Phoenix say she is demon race? )

and she say her power hard to achieve compatibility with human.

I have a feeling Mother of MX and MB face a disaster. They are not from the same father? Maybe she got raped by a demon race people?
    That make MX a half demon? That is MX secret? also for her dual personality? ALso for why their mother so hate demon race?

this is a bet !! i think MX have dark power too that why she can merge with IP really well with YC help.
    That why she told YC not to ever used dark power because it like her not using either. That why she have tolerance to YC when she saw him using dark power. MX background is very interesting

• edited May 20
    @vincent17c - Recall demon race refers to demi humans or non human races(eg would be LDE,her ancestry is that of a sparrow demon). Aka elves etc. fall into this category. She is simply stating that she and her power is not human power or intended for humans and thus finding perfect compatibility with a human is near impossible.

That would be interesting if MX was half demon similar to LDE. The other possiblity that would be VERY awkward would be that she is Mo E's reincarnation and with how YC bad mouthed Mo E for what he did it would be VERY awkward(Relating to MX's secret). Though could just be that IP is aware she is in love with YC and is not sure how YC will react to learning this as it would make things odd between them.

I am curious with HSDE being a sword as well will YC wield her at any point, probably not? Also possible that she will damage herself to give Hong'er her Heaven Smiting ability back and in turn give You'er body and EG powers making them a "set" so to speak and both whole. Leaving herself very badly wounded in the process? Though she is creation god level ... possible to create other devils, surely could create her daughter a body? How is mars going to play this out I wonder?
  • I imagine it shouldn't be difficult for You'er to get a body.

Jasmine a lvl 8 DM was able to create a new body with 35 kilograms of purple veined divine crystal, 3 Sovereign Profound Beast cores(Tyrant Profound would have worked), and that flower which the one YC got was incomplete or something. Plus YC's life essence or w/e.

There's way more divine crystal available in the god realm. Divine Profound realm beast, assuming they still have cores(or the high lvl Devil Best that live where You'er lives). An entire field of the flowers where You'er lives. YC has a much higher cultivation and even more powers so his essence or w/e should be far better. Plus a Devil Emperor to control the process. The Sword Spirit God clan patriarch created the body of Hong'er, surely a Devil Emperor who's also the mother could do a even better job right?
  • YC is swimming in divine crystal the issue is the half soul. That is gonna hurt HSDE.
  • This situation reminds me when Jasmine revealed herself and the 4 sacred grounds had to give in to him. Only this time its the divine realm and the HSDE takes the role of Jasmine. The thing is, because he was with Jasmine for a long time trying to rebuild her body, it seemed natural that she would return and kick arse. With the HSDE, there was less time to build this up, and unlike Jasmine where we have already established their relatively good relationship, there was no prior relationship with HSDE. So it seems less natural, however Mars should try something different.

What I suspect is, that plot device would force HSDE to abandoned him like Jasmine had to, and he would be hunted because of EG powers.
  • This situation reminds me when Jasmine revealed herself and the 4 sacred grounds had to give in to him. Only this time its the divine realm and the HSDE takes the role of Jasmine. The thing is, because he was with Jasmine for a long time trying to rebuild her body, it seemed natural that she would return and kick arse. With the HSDE, there was less time to build this up, and unlike Jasmine where we have already established their relatively good relationship, there was no prior relationship with HSDE. So it seems less natural, however Mars should try something different.

What I suspect is, that plot device would force HSDE to abandoned him like Jasmine had to, and he would be hunted because of EG powers.
    I think MARS already say this volume YC is walking around freely. So he have his free time. And everyone just curry flavour to him.
    It is next volume that the next plot start kick in.

I think some of the god race is not dead yet. hiding in somewhere? maybe shen xi know?
    Didnt't shen xi told YC that when YC get stronger. She will bring YC to a place to take revenge for her?
    That place maybe some god race survive and some devil god survive.
    further more i dont think Mo E die of old age without planning. i am sure he have some inheritance up his sleves?
    brahma , star and moon is all Mo e decendants.
    Star is good as dead.
    Brahma will too soon die to YC poison as MARS spoils
    Moon to inherit? Xia Qingyue last BOSS?
    Female Main Character is Jasmine?

• Jasmine was FMC for mortal realm. Xuanyin has been FMC for God Realm thus far.

Shen Xi kept too much from YC same way everyone else did. "Get Stronger and we can talk again." I am almost expecting a random town guard to use a line like "I was once a powerful mortal God like you but then I took an arrow to the knee." to be used with the cheesy RPG game genre feel that the "Get Stronger..." line had going on. 

Well at least mars confirmed HSDE will notice the other power on him, could it be why she abandons him? Wonder if it is Mo E inheritance? :D Hahaha Could not bring herself to kill him with her husband's power even if he was "responsible" as being Mo E's inheritor as well. Well she is his bodyguard for the Realm of Absolute beginning, means he goes looking for CZ and Jasmine? 

Mars said the person who blackens YC will be someone no one expects... Who would suspect Jasmine? By taking the Evil Infant from her or have it forced onto him? Will give him god/devil killing poison then? Maybe Evil Infant wheel attempts to take YC as its host and thus YC will truly become hunted ...