Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Jzhang said:

HOW OP CAN ONE PERSON GET BEFORE HE RUNS OUT OF OPPONENTS LOL

Simple, until the author runs out of ideas and like all other XianXia's, the novel ends abruptly.
  • Jzhang said:

Well he became the strongest in his city. Now that he is in the monster continent, which seems to be stronger than human continent, has a higher standard. once he dominates this continent he will probably be close to being the strongest in the world. He then move on to other planets and then become strongest in the galaxy. After that the universe, then he moves on in becoming the universe creator.
  • Can anybody tell me what is the "Elf man" and "Elf Woman" in the newest chapter? Because I don't think that they are really-really elf like in the Dungeon & Dragon Elf race; more of MT faulty translation, I guess
  • so any news about his kid yet ? he/she should be around 4 years old now right?
  • Can anybody tell me what is the "Elf man" and "Elf Woman" in the newest chapter? Because I don't think that they are really-really elf like in the Dungeon & Dragon Elf race; more of MT faulty translation, I guess

everytime I hear their race's name, I have to think of smurfs... Ching Ning...
    Ryuko said:

so any news about his kid yet ? he/she should be around 4 years old now right?

nope. still missing in action. No news whatsoever...
    Jzhang said:

The whole Phoenix Realm's arc pulled a Dragonball already. (IE. after becoming the strongest, a new set of even more powerful beings comes into place)

So... after conquering the phoenix realm, he'll probably get to defeat the 4 sacred realms one buy one, each one stronger than the other (which makes you wonder why they don't just whoop some ass and conquer the world)

After the planet, if the author still feels like it, we get to fighting different planets. As we've already beings from the void.

After this dimension, we of course still have the divine planes, so he can whoop some Jasmine's oponents's ass.

The 3 person he met is YunXiao, which is human, the other 2 "elf" are World first strongest(The brother who came later and is 7th stage tyrant realm) and World seventh strongest(The girl who must not be named due to embarasmment). We can probably assume that they are one of the families that protect the royalty just like Yun Che's biological family, or the royal family itself.
  • athlonkmf said:

Can anybody tell me what is the "Elf man" and "Elf Woman" in the newest chapter? Because I don't think that they are really-really elf like in the Dungeon & Dragon Elf race; more of MT faulty translation, I guess

everytime I hear their race's name, I have to think of smurfs... Ching Ning...
    Ryuko said:

so any news about his kid yet ? he/she should be around 4 years old now right?

nope. still missing in action. No news whatsoever...
    Jzhang said:

The whole Phoenix Realm's arc pulled a Dragonball already. (IE. after becoming the strongest, a new set of even more powerful beings comes into place)

So... after conquering the phoenix realm, he'll probably get to defeat the 4 sacred realms one buy one, each one stronger than the other (which makes you wonder why they don't just whoop some ass and conquer the world)

After the planet, if the author still feels like it, we get to fighting different planets. As we've already beings from the void.

After this dimension, we of course still have the divine planes, so he can whoop some Jasmine's oponents's ass.
    Because they are too busy drooling over Monster/Demon Continent and plotting over how to take over it while watching out for their treacherous selves, which the Midnight Palace or whatever that one country that got wiped overnight was a prime example of. Plus the other two continents aren't necessarily weaker than their collective strengths or there wouldn't even be a need for them to plot in the first place.

That's where the ancient boat will probably come into play if the MC/Red combo is still able to control it since it can go to other worlds/dimensions.
  • edited October 2015
    can someone tell me what will happen to the guy he spared when he destroyed the fire clan of four big clans? the big boss of the clan gave him a key and told him to go to a certain place before he died?
  • He gets possessed/inhabited by a dark spirit that he found (dunno if it was from the secret place the ancestor told him to go or from the key itself) which then told him to go to a certain place where the king of the Midnight Palace (not sure on the name, but a former member of 5 sacred places) who was betrayed and got taken over by Heavenly Sword Villa with the whole country being wiped out, had his soul sealed up which he then released. Afterwards the king tried to take over his body, saying that he'll take his revenge on MC for him so he can just give his body over to him, but Jen Fuechen (I think that's his name) is so filled with hatred towards MC that he overpowers the King's spirit with his will and instead of the King devouring his soul, he devoured his instead. And right before the king got devoured, he tells Fen Juechen that he is his descendant and that he needs to take revenge on 4 sacred places for his country that got wiped out which included Jen Fuechen's real mother and family. After which the memories of the King flooded his mind and he finds out what happened while screaming out in agony and swearing to take revenge on everyone. As of the latest chapters with the Divine Phoenix Empire taking over Blue-Wind Empire, he finds out MC is supposedly killed 2 years ago and decides to take it out on the rest of his loved ones instead before heading towards the Imperial City.
  • He gets possessed/inhabited by a dark spirit that he found (dunno if it was from the secret place the ancestor told him to go or from the key itself) which then told him to go to a certain place where the king of the Midnight Palace (not sure on the name, but a former member of 5 sacred places) who was betrayed and got taken over by Heavenly Sword Villa with the whole country being wiped out, had his soul sealed up which he then released. Afterwards the king tried to take over his body, saying that he'll take his revenge on MC for him so he can just give his body over to him, but Jen Fuechen (I think that's his name) is so filled with hatred towards MC that he overpowers the King's spirit with his will and instead of the King devouring his soul, he devoured his instead. And right before the king got devoured, he tells Fen Juechen that he is his descendant and that he needs to take revenge on 4 sacred places for his country that got wiped out which included Jen Fuechen's real mother and family. After which the memories of the King flooded his mind and he finds out what happened while screaming out in agony and swearing to take revenge on everyone. As of the latest chapters with the Divine Phoenix Empire taking over Blue-Wind Empire, he finds out MC is supposedly killed 2 years ago and decides to take it out on the rest of his loved ones instead before heading towards the Imperial City.

Did JF succeed in doing so?
  • Tappymaru said:

He gets possessed/inhabited by a dark spirit that he found (dunno if it was from the secret place the ancestor told him to go or from the key itself) which then told him to go to a certain place where the king of the Midnight Palace (not sure on the name, but a former member of 5 sacred places) who was betrayed and got taken over by Heavenly Sword Villa with the whole country being wiped out, had his soul sealed up which he then released. Afterwards the king tried to take over his body, saying that he'll take his revenge on MC for him so he can just give his body over to him, but Jen Fuechen (I think that's his name) is so filled with hatred towards MC that he overpowers the King's spirit with his will and instead of the King devouring his soul, he devoured his instead. And right before the king got devoured, he tells Fen Juechen that he is his descendant and that he needs to take revenge on 4 sacred places for his country that got wiped out which included Jen Fuechen's real mother and family. After which the memories of the King flooded his mind and he finds out what happened while screaming out in agony and swearing to take revenge on everyone. As of the latest chapters with the Divine Phoenix Empire taking over Blue-Wind Empire, he finds out MC is supposedly killed 2 years ago and decides to take it out on the rest of his loved ones instead before heading towards the Imperial City.

Did JF succeed in doing so?
    Novel hasn't gotten that far yet. Still stuck on MC finding a way  back to main continent.
  • So just to make sure, in the newest chapters Jasmine still hasn't gotten her body restored?
  • nope not even close
  • I think the point of the emo Burning sect kid is to stall for time while Yunche is fooling around in his ancestral home. He'll probably show up at the Blue Wind palace when the war reaches them, and go all like "that's MY prey!" and end up fighting the Phoenix army. Then, he'll see the little aunt in there and go all tsundere. 

As of the current chapter 499, Yunche seems to be just in time to save the face of the entire Yun family....I wonder how he's going to do it. He didn't reveal his lineage yet, so he's gotta do everything in one very satisfying swoop. However, goddamn it is such an excruciating pain waiting for that reveal while listening to all the familial troubles. 

Current prediction: the Mu family seems suspicious, and they are probably the black clothed men that ambushed 7 and Yunxiao.
  • that shit is gona get dragged for at least 20 chapters of the new volume For some reason he wont tell them who he is or who his grandfather is until some bullshit happens that would require him to save his family
  • ser4 said:

that shit is gona get dragged for at least 20 chapters of the new volume For some reason he wont tell them who he is or who his grandfather is until some bullshit happens that would require him to save his family

I think he's just being extra cautious. I'm sure Jasmine will ask about it later and he'll explain his reasoning. It's a little suspicious if someone you don't know randomly shows up and claims to be the heir to your super family. Also, there's some black clothed gang maneuvering in on the family relations. Yunche doesn't know who to trust with revealing his identity. Not even Yunxiao since he's the current heir; he may be nice, but he will still react badly and perhaps out of jealousy.
  • 1 he has the mirror
    2 he has the seal
    3 he has the "black gang" (MT)
    4 he has his grandfathers body in the perl.....that is fi his new sword hasnt eaten it
    5 and last but not least he can do the hole blood thing that he did with his grandfather
    so all these things seem pretty convincing that he is who he says he is
  • ser4 said:

1 he has the mirror
    2 he has the seal
    4 he has his grandfathers body in the perl.....that is fi his new sword hasnt eaten it
    5 and last but not least he can do the hole blood thing that he did with his grandfather

I haven't read until raw spoilers so what is this seal?
    Why does he has his own grandpops in his pearl?is it to prevent the sword villa or wutever to try and get his soul ability?
  • ser4 said:

1 he has the mirror
    2 he has the seal

He also has nobody to show any of that to yet. He's only met the Tianxia family and Yunxiao so far.
  • What is yunxiao strength
  • ser4 said:

1 he has the mirror
    2 he has the seal

The thing with the seal though is that it seems to have only appeared because MC hasn't awakened his Black Gang/Soul Force yet, or at least according to his grandpa. So it might or might not have disappeared for good after he awakened his Soul Force. Though his Soul Force should be sufficient enough in place of the blood seal.
  • hmm can u elaborate a bit? i thought it was a physical object that was given to him by his grandfather to give to the demon royalty and he placed it in the Perl. What am i missing here?
  • what happens to lan xuero in latest chapters?

• edited October 2015

what happens to lan xuero in latest chapters?

No mention of her other than the previous depiction of the Blue-Wind Empire on the losing end of the war against Divine Phoenix with them taking over 90% of their territory and her acting as the current Empress after her father the emperor got killed by assassins.
  • and what is currently happenign with yun che? haven't read up to latest yet but still want to know

• First under heavens

and what is currently happenign with yun che? haven't read up to latest yet but still want to know

he's at his biological parents' continent. He somehow ended up there after his 2 years inside the Antique boat.
  • Anybody else think Yun Che will get Black Crow Blood and Vermilion[Suzuka] blood. Also side note is the Dragon blood Black Dragon or Azure Dragon.
  • No he will probably fight the owners or befriend them.
  • edited October 2015
    The reason i say he probably will is some authors tend to reuse from their old novels and in SW there is a female character that has all 3 bloods that is why i think he will get all 3 bloodlines.
  • Yeah i think he will get them. Proly burn the phoenix blood before taking the trail or something so it is undetectable.