Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• So a second soul domain and the killing spree started.
  • edited March 7
    Mars stated that QX is the female lead in one of his spoiler posts about the God realm and it's characters who were all women
  • Level 9 of golden crow already, I reckon YC can use level 10 but not enough energy to activate.
    YC terrorizing tactic is scary indeed, imagine blood letter appearing right before your eyes.
    I bet Caizhi actually follow YC in secret lol, lets see what happens next. 
  • Nothing new?
  • Nah nothing much mars is back to his slow updates we would be lucky to have 4-5 chapters per week atm
  • New chapter is out.
    @LittleIrishMan
    In your face and your bullshit knowledge about Mars...
  • Looks like i jinxed myself 
  • Still the guy has a slow chapter release compared to other novelist's
  • Mars is slower than some and faster than some other authors - the only thing annoying is that his release frequencies are so unpredictable that you're always surprised ... and that he most often communicates with his readers "after" he went MiA ... not a little note like <family sick - I'll release less for the next week> but we get instead a <family was sick - therefore I didn't release a lot of chapters the last 2 weeks>.

• Mars is slower than some and faster than some other authors - the only thing annoying is that his release frequencies are so unpredictable that you're always surprised ... and that he most often communicates with his readers "after" he went MiA ... not a little note like <family sick - I'll release less for the next week> but we get instead a <family was sick - therefore I didn't release a lot of chapters the last 2 weeks>.

Exactly. I've always felt it's a little bit disrepectful. But at least the chapter was solid. In 2 weeks he scared the strongest sect in the entire Realm out of their wits completely. Not bad.
  • Well he could hardly be blame for placing his family before his reader imo, if I was in his shoe I would also take care of the problem first and tend to the readers after, most of the comments to him are either inane or complaint anyway.
  • New chapter is out.
  • edited March 10
    *Heavy Sigh*.....Fucking hell...no, seriously, fucking hell...yeah, I get it, no-one in Heiya Realm can hurt you, you can kill everyone in the Soul Sect with a snap of your fingers and acting like a spoiled brat is probably amusing as hell to you, but do you really have to be such a complete and utter fucking annoyance? Do you? Do you have nothing better to do? *Sigh*
  • Lmao yeah Lil Jasmine is definitely being a cunt, Mars did warn us that she is black bellied tho, meaning that she is basically a rotten kid in Chinese slang.
    She is fucking with YC on purpose, must be because he left her behind, or it could also be because Jasmine told her bad things about YC Lolololol I can totally see it.
    Meh, if its any consolation Lil Jasmine will protects YC from everyone if needed I'm sure, he is at least her sister's only disciple and at most her sister's love interest, depend on how well Caizhi can read Jasmine to infer their relationship.
  • "You must be quiet!"
    "Ok ... Achooo!"
    "..."

She is trolling like a pro - I like her!
  • FINALLY!  :mrgreen:

I've been having problems trying to sign in since Saturday afternoon(in my timezone), although I wanted to comment about last chapter at that time but right now I can't even remember what is it I wanted to say. :sweat: 
  • edited March 12
    New chapter is out.

Edit: I was both annoyed and greatly amused at this part:
    Yun Che speed full, such as the arrow of storm. But behind two lock his aura to be actually in hot pursuit, together, even in gradual pulling closer. 

„Waah!” Yun Che clenches jaws, Little Jasmine is actually sends out completely is excited shouting loudly: „Brother-in-law, who are they? Why can pursue us?” 

„Shut up!” Yun Che exclaimed lowly.  

Little Jasmine has turned the head, the rearward shouted to yell: „Following big villian, you have the skill to pursue! But my brother-in-law present Heiya Realm is most famous, fiercest Ling Yun, I do not fear you.” 

„......” Yun Che incomparable wish throws directly by far her.  

But Little Jasmine shouted „Ling Yun” two characters, let Lei Kuangfeng and Lei Qinglie profound energy and speed erupts once again.
    She is such a troll :lol:

Also it was nice seeing Yun Che could not only hold his own against the two Tribulation Realm practitioners but even defeat them.
  • Based on the last chapter something like DTR level 5 or 6 should be his limit, I suppose.
  • Eh he still have his dirty trick like the poison so maybe his limit a bit higher like DTR level 8-9
    We have a pretty action intensive chapter with one dead DTR and one crippled.
    Oh and a busted DMR as well lol, but yeah she been laying it a bit too thick. Guess we will back to the situation where YC stalks Soul sect while Caizhi stalks YC again.
  • @AkaiRyuu
    From what we know he can go even against Divine Spirit Practitioneer or even higher - we have absolutely no idea how strong right now is his Devil Orb. If he goes absolutely all out we should safely add half of big realm at minimum to his power level.
    Also, Lil Jas needs good spanking. There is good trolling and there being a-hole. She is dangerously close to latter category right now.
  • I thought the orb just provide energy...like a spare battery.
    Lil Jamine is in need of good spanking true, but who can spank a DMR???
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    I thought the orb just provide energy...like a spare battery.
    Another DMR, which is why he should just tell on her to Jasmine, who I'm sure will get a headache when she finds out about the level of trolling her little sister has been doing to Yun Che.
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Another DMR, which is why he should just tell on her to Jasmine, who I'm sure will get a headache when she finds out about the level of trolling her little sister has been doing to Yun Che.
    I wonder how would big Jasmine react to Little Jasmine calling YC brother-in-law
  • Sparteh said:
    AkaiRyuu said:
    I wonder how would big Jasmine react to Little Jasmine calling YC brother-in-law
    She be like :"I-its not like i like him or anything b-baka imouto." while screming inside I look like a wife.
  • @Naofumi
    Wait, so Jasmine is Modern Tsundere? She was always giving me Classic Tsundere vibes...
  • edited March 13
    @Naofumi
    Wait, so Jasmine is Modern Tsundere? She was always giving me Classic Tsundere vibes...
    Well I dont know.
    But more than classic she was more of a really arogant type.(she always the smartest but most of the time proven wrong.)well more arogant than a tsundere usually is.

• New chapter out
  • LOL YC back to his old skill, Xiao sect massacre God realm ver.
    Go in as doctor, mass poison the sect then go out easy kill.
    Or is it? With Caizhi stalking him for her to foil his plan seems quite possible, gonna have to keep an eye out when things went FUBAR for YC this time.
  • Yes it seems like he won't have much difficulty polling this plan off but I'm absolutely certain that little Jasmine will appear just when he is about to succeed and f*ck things up for him.

Since coming to the ROTG whenever YC acts on his own and it seems like things were going too well for him MX would purposely mess up his plans in order to make things difficult for him and now it seems like LJ will take her place.
  • Yeah they love toying with him, but hey they will protect him if push comes to shove so... silver lining eh.